A Slave's Journey Ch. 06 - The Facility

Story Info
Kinky couple being introduced to a very exclusive continued.
3.1k words
3.89
9.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susanne went off to the yoga room while matt and I went to the wrestling room for a circuit training class. We arrived a few minutes early and I introduced matt to some of the other members and made idle conversation. While everyone waited for the class to begin I grabbed a bottle of water for myself and one for matt. As we drank before we started the class I looked around the room. Most of the people were naked and a few had chastity devices like us. A few were moderately clothed in basic workout gear, sports bra, running shorts, or spandex shorts.

The person running the class entered in his easily identified with the purple tank top with the word "TRAINER" on the front. He wore black spandex probably to give himself the feeling of superiority since his chiseled body suggested he did not need to be shy or embarrassed. When he spoke it was all business and professional, "Alright people we are here to workout and it is my job to ensure you get the most out of it. Let's see 26 of you 10 stations 3 people per station 4 will be in groups of 2." He blew his whistle which brings most people who were high school athletes to the day the coach would tell them to hustle and the sound of the whistle to stop was the worst thing ever.

Most of us got to our stations quickly but others not quick enough and we heard the whistle blow again. "Too slow every one in push-up position. Twenty-five push-ups my count." The trainer got in position as well. The push-ups themselves are not difficult but he usually holds the down position for 10 to 15 seconds before returning to the up position only to return to the down position to hold again for 10 to 15 seconds. That was the kind of conditioning that makes the arms shake and most fell out after about 12 but kept trying to continue to push themselves for improvement. "Move to your stations with purpose this time!"

Our first station was the medicine ball squat and throw to your partner. Ours was a little off because we added a third person. A sexy fake boobed bleach blonde who I never actually met but I think works as an exotic dancer. At least used to work as an exotic dancer at least she might have with the nice breast enhancement that she received. She was in her sports bra that did its best to contain her massive tits. She has several tattoos a full right arm sleeve, the tramp stamp tribal design and various styles on her legs.

She must truly enjoy the sensation of the needle on flesh but permanent marking is not something I am into so my skin remains unmarked by ink. At first I am focused on the exercise enjoying the burn in my muscles. As we move from station to station I notice she is making it more of a point to draw attention to her showing off her tight tattooed body with big fake 38DD boobs bouncing around despite the use of a sports bra.

After a few stations of lunges, planks, straight leg sit-ups, box jumps, and burpees with one minute at each station we arrived at jump rope. Normally I am pretty good with controlling my urges but watching this woman bounce up and down caused me to focus on her massive confined boobs. I think she sadistically and purposefully grouped up with two men in chastity to torment us. This caused me to workout even harder to divert blood to the rest of my body to avoid a painful attempt at an erection. However matt was not so lucky his massive cock was trying to break free. He remained confined to his plastic prison and the bouncing from the exercise probably was not helping the situation and he doubled over in pain.

A few others came over to investigate I waved them off and explained it is his first day in chastity and he is also new to the club so please give him some space. Most chuckled and others laughed and they went back to working out. The woman tried to help matt back to his feet but he pulled his arm from her grip like a pouty child. He looked at me and asked if I could remove him from chastity with the spare key that Mistress Kathryn gave me.

I looked him dead in the eye and told him that was not going to happen. "Mistress Kathryn gave me the spare for emergencies only and this does not qualify."

The woman apologized for causing his predicament not realizing he never truly experienced chastity before. She explained that she is a natural exhibitionist and loves to be watched by people which is why she was drawn to the adult entertainment industry first as a stripper then as an adult film star. Over the recent months since she was asked to join by a generous member she likes new challenges and adventures. When she saw us she couldn't resist she just had to tease and torment us by working out in our group. She loves the idea of male chastity and is intrigued by men who have given up control of their orgasm to someone else and is on the lookout for like minded individuals.

I suggested to matt to work out harder and take his mind off his confined cock. The three of us went back to working out. I could see matt was in obvious discomfort but eventually it subsided. As we continued our workout a few times the discomfort showed on matt's face, but unlike the first time he did not stop. It must be true agony for a man like him to see all this temptations of the flesh and not be able to masturbate. I did not mention that it will only get worse in the coming weeks. Knowing that Mistress Kathryn is probably going to teach Susanne all she knows about teasing and denying a male slave's orgasm and only letting them cum after they truly are under their Mistress's control. For matt the real torment has not even begun.

After we completed our workouts and ended the class it was about a hour until our appointment so I decided to take matt to the weight room to help build his muscles after his cardio. We entered and several of the muscular people lifting weights took notice of both our chastity devices and some showed sympathy others like we were pieces of meat. Most were naked except for the ones dressed in a leather harness all doing various muscle building exercises either lifting or spotting. It was nice to be in an environment where men and women can workout at not be judged on anything more than their lack of effort.

We decided to start on the bench press station that no one was using. I placed a 45 pound plate on either side of the empty bar and spotted matt while he did as many reps as he could. Then I put two more 45 pound plates on either side and had matt spot me. We continued for five sets going until we could no longer feel our arms. We removed the plates and I thoroughly wiped down the bench.

After a few other stations I noticed we had just enough time to get a protein smoothie and get to the appointment. It is a new experience going into a place where the servers are semi clothed and the patrons are mostly in the nude, but health codes exist for a reason.

The line for the blended beverages wasn't too long and the woman in front of us was inquiring what matt, a new potential member thought of our little social club. The more the woman talked the more I looked her over she was about 6'2" with light skin tone and the farmers tan around her upper arm and neck line. She was in her mid fifties and very thick not overly fat just broad shouldered and had a very bull dyke appeal to her with her buzz cut gray hair. Not to be surprised if she told me she worked construction or did long haul trucking I know it is a bit cliché but the profile fits. Her name was Maddy and she and two of her slaves just recently became members and she pointed them out to us sitting at a nearby table.

Her two slaves a man and a woman both looking to be in their early twenties looked very small sitting at the table. She was very petite with long blonde hair. He was what could only be described as a twink with short brown hair. They were both locked in metal chastity devices around the waist. Both were wearing pony gear probably having just been at the track. I wonder if she is planning on entering the pony cart race and she was taking these slaves for a trial run. It is clear she exerts mental, physical, sexual, financial, and emotional dominance over them and decides their every aspect of life like an overly controlling parent. Some slaves like not having any decision in life but it is human nature to grow and develop so those relationships sometimes end badly.

As I was day dreaming about the unfortunate nature of these two the line had moved and matt and I were next. I snapped back to reality and ordered right after matt and had them put it on my membership account number since matt had yet to have one set up. While we waited matt asked what that was about and I had to explain that some members try to "recruit" slaves into their stable or harem or whatever name they put on their group of slaves. Two uncollared chastity slaves are prime targets for some and I told him to be careful because if he ever ended up on the auction block she might want to take advantage of owning him.

After we grabbed our drinks we started toward the shower to rinse the sweat off before going to the spa area. The showers were unisex so it was not uncommon to see people having either playful washing or full on orgy depending on the occupants. Today was no exception two men and a woman were actively cleaning each other off from whatever activity they did before coming to clean off. They seemed to be enjoying themselves so matt and I cleaned up.

While matt was cleaning up I remembered Mistress wanted me to remove his chastity device and ensure he thoroughly cleans himself for his treatment. I removed his device and his cock sprang to life free from its new prison. I reminded him to clean but no stroking or fondling otherwise I was instructed to take over. It must have been torture for him watching the trio pleasure each other and him unable to pleasure himself.

We quickly finished in the shower and headed to the laser hair removal treatment center. I admit it was comical to see peoples reactions to matt walking there in the nude with a 10" erection. Don't get me wrong I think he is still an unmotivated slacker but I can't deny he has some serious luck in the genetics lottery with his cock. I admit I was watching as his cock was moving left and right in rhythm with each step.

As we approached the front desk Susanne and Mistress Kathryn were chatting and giggling in the waiting area. I get apprehensive when women whisper secrets and start laughing amongst themselves. No matter though I lead by dropping to my knees and kissing Mistress Kathryn's sandaled foot and matt follows suit on his wife. I handed matt's chastity device back to Susanne to put back on him later.

As matt and I finished off our protein shakes an older technician wearing nurses scrubs and covered in a white lab coat came into the waiting area. Her name is Samantha and she is a licensed cosmetologist and runs the clinic along with two other women. Samantha is in her early sixties who is very energetic about her job. She has the look of someone who takes way too much stock in physical appearance. Her tiny and almost frail appearance is masked by tight skin, full pouty lips, and firm C cup tits that stick straight out. Her hair is course and rough looking from all the dyes and treatments. In a quick synopsis Samantha is a woman who is afraid to look old and will do anything to stay young looking and will undergo any procedure despite the overall outcome. She does know many things about health and beauty treatments except for when she needs to stop.

The room had a nice relaxing feel with nature sounds playing on the ipod speakers in the corner, an electric waterfall that had water cycling continuously, and the wooden massage tables in the room. The two tables are positioned end to end so that two people can join hands for emotional support. The exception to the relaxation part was the lights were turned way up, the room smelled of disinfectant, and the beautification equipment seemed a little out of place. This room always has a nice feel about it.

The four of us are escorted into the room by Samantha and greeted by her assistant Lei. Lei is the typical 5'2" Asian beauty, petite body, dark eyes, shoulder length black hair, and with the usual tan Asian complexion. She wore the lab coat over her scrubs just like Samantha and was mixing a numbing compound in a bowl. She motioned for matt to have a seat next to her on the table. I sat down on the other table and made small talk with Samantha who asked about my last hair removal treatment since I only had a few treatments left to fully remove any residual strands.

Lei was asking the usual questions of matt, allergies, skin sensitivities, if he tanned recently all which are important for this procedure. Mistress Kathryn had discussed with Susanne about this when they first came to see her about how he made no effort to shave his overly hairy pubic area so this was their plan to fix that problem. Lei started to apply the numbing cream to matt's cock, balls, and ass. Once she was done she wrapped the area in plastic wrap and left that on for 20 minutes to take effect. The numbing cream leaves matt's cock and balls shrunken and unable to get erect adding to his frustration.

While the cream took effect Lei started on his back. First she used a surgical safety razor to remove excess hair then she planned to start removing each hair follicle one by one with a laser beam. The same process which Samantha was doing to me except mine will go much quicker since over the last two years most of my hair was already removed. Samantha was only getting a few trouble spots which should only take about one hour instead of the 3 planned for matt.

The air began to smell heavy of burning hair which means the process was well underway. Just as I was drifting off processing the pain of having the hair burned to its root and timer went off signaling it was time for matt to have his plastic wrap removed. I looked up and saw matt and his once proud cock had become small and unusable. Susanne joked about how maybe she should keep him numbed up for awhile since his dick was now a dicklette and now maybe he would be more attentive to her needs if he had no cock making his decisions.

As Lei began working on burning the hair from matt's scrotum tears began to roll down his cheeks and he yelped in pain. Lei noticed this this and stopped the procedure and asked if he was okay.

To my surprise matt said, "The pain is nothing only a slight pinch. I just now realized the punishment you put your body through to look good for me and I haven't been very appreciative of that. I will submit myself to be a better husband for you." He said with sincerity in his voice.

"Of course you will." Susanne said with a smile as she gave matt a passionate kiss on the pouting lips. "Good I will hold you to that pledge. Lei you may continue." Susanne said in a prideful manner as her slave is finally ready to accept her training. Once the ladies were satisfied we were well into the procedure they decided to go shopping.

After my treatment was complete Susanne returned and took my place on the table. While matt still had several hours left for all his treatment. Samantha removed the hair from Susanne's legs and underarms which went fairly quickly.

After the three of us were complete our skin where the treatments occurred looked like we had a rash or severe bug bites. That of course is normal and will go down in about 24 to 36 hours and matt's numbing cream will wear off after 4 to 5 hours however do not put his chastity device back on for at least 2 days. He is not to wear underwear or tight clothes, only cool shower, and no exercise for 24 hours. The instructions are pretty straight forward and we headed back to the locker room.

As matt and I took a cool shower and put on our clothes to met the women in the lobby we chatted a little about todays events. The shock of working out totally naked and the confinement of his cock were things that would take time to get used to. Although his skin felt like he was sunburnt it did feel nice to have a smooth look.

When we met in the lobby, that is when the real surprise happened. Susanne had purchased new bondage equipment from one of the shops while matt and I were getting our hair removal treatments. She explained that until he proved that he earned her gratitude he was going to remain in chastity. As an added bonus she was going to punish him for not doing his share of the household chores. That of course meant all the chores since he was unemployed.

I saw the look on his face as one of pure shock but resided to the look of acceptance as he simply replied, "Yes Mistress." At that point matt and I carried the packages to their SUV and situated the seats to allow for everything to fit and close the hatch.

I gave Susanne a kiss on the cheek and told her to enjoy and gave matt a hug and told him good luck. As I started to walk back to my truck I told them if they needed any help setting things up to give me a call.