A Sleazy Night at Home

Story Info
A sleazy night at home fucking and pissing.
2.9k words
3.58
21.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

In my all black velvet with shiny stars everywhere relaxation room, giant disco ball spinning, strobe lights strobing away...

"Mmmmmmmm. Eat my black pussy daddy. I love your mouth on my phat, color purple twat." Oprah laughs.

I'm eating my wife's pussy, while she sits on my fucking face, grinding away on my mouth. My cock is in big titty heaven, hugged perfectly between ebony, huge titty internet model Jalande Jaguar's gigantic chocolate melons. She's pumping it with those massive titty mounds and licking my precum oozing white monster cock, driving me fucking crazy with fucking sexual pleasure. Those tits jerk my super fat, twelve inch white monster faster and faster, as Oprah squirts in my mouth for the third time. I suck it out and gulp it down with a fucking sleazy ass smile.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YEAH DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Oprah plays with my gray and dark brown hair, grinding hard on my fast licking tongue. My hands are squeezing the fuck outta her huge, natural ebony jugs. Fuck... I love my bitch's tits. I'm obsessed with em... all my slut's titties. I'm a tit man of the sleaziest order, motherfucker! Ha.

I pop in Jalande's mouth, all over her sexy face and onto her massive melons. I cum a lot. It's thick, white, slimy and creamy. The sluts go fucking crazy for it. Jalande sucks me dry, then Oprah climbs off my face and licks every God damn drop of my slimy jizz off of Jalande and they cum swap, deep kissing, spitting my slimy cum into each other's mouths, letting it hang between their thick, wet and shiny lips, while I watch and take pictures.

I let loose with my tidalwave of salty piss, all over both black slut's faces and titties. It splashes everywhere. Oprah sucks my super fat, mushroom head, then spits it in Jalande's smiling face. Oprah happily licks it off of Jalande while I grin like a motherfucker and snap away on my phone. I keep fucking pissing, covering their sex crazed faces as they kiss. God damn, that's hot! They both eagerly suck me, drinking down mouthfuls of my warm yellow cocktail like it was grape Kool Aid, smiling for the camera, groping each other's huge, ebony melons.

I sit Oprah on my still pissing cock and fill her bushy black, mature cunt. "OH MY GOD... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Oprah cums again from the warm sensation of my piss raging up her sweet black pussy.

When I stop pissing, Oprah pulls Jalande's slutty face to her pussy, spits in it, slaps her and sits up, my cock falling out of her piss pouring cunt. She shoots my piss in Jalande's wide open, piss thirsty mouth, then grinds on Jalande's fast licking tongue, making sure she swallows every warm, nasty drop of my piss. I film it, immediately posting it on social media afterwards.

Fucking nasty sluts... I fucking love em. I love nasty, sleazy sex. It's all I do. It's the fucking best kind. Oprah and Jalande take turns sucking my cock dry and sucking and slathering my huge balls too. Oprah fingers my ass, then tosses my salad, rimming me so fucking good. I smile away, drinking a couple of Budweisers, and filming every kinky thing.

...

"Good boy Spence... Very good. Mmmmmmmm." My main wife, the one and only, Kim Kardashian commends my dorky cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) on his pussyeating skills. She's laid out on our green and gold, silk sheets, in our bedroom, as Spence dines on her magnificent pussy.

All of my women... and there's a whole lot of em... are sex crazed sluts. Kim and I have been married for several years and she's been my happy ass, personal sexual property, the whole glorious time. She does whatever I want, whatever she can do to sexually please her owner/husband. She's obsessed with making me happy... sexually and otherwise. Yeah... I got it good. Ha. (Big ass, cocky smirk)

Kim cums on Spence's quick licking tongue, her sweet cream splattering it, as Kim curls her lips and grinds on Spence's sucking sucking. Spence sucks Kim's spasming cunt clean, shaking his chubby face on it his tongue digging deep for any drops of sweet nectar left in that awesomely perfect pussy.

Spence jerks his new, ten and a half inch, insanely fat cock. I paid a lot of money to get him special steroid injections. It's a new... and expensive... technique of penis enlargement. I did it so the dorky motherfucker can become my newest pornstar. He kept begging me to be in my movies... I make a lot of em... and he even used a secret weapon... his mom, my aunt Patty. She's my favorite slutty aunt and I give her what she wants... cause she gives me what I want first. That bitch is sexy as fuck, with awesome, not saggy at all D cups, and she can rock my gigantic cock like no one's business.

"Let me see your cock Spence." Kim asks, grinding on his tongue. Spence sits up and shows Kim his "gassed up" cock. It's huge, extremely fat with a massive head. It's only half hard and Spence is jerking it, shaking the fucking thing too.

Kim looks at it with a smile. Her tongue on the corner of her luscious, glistening lips. "Very, very nice. It's so fat. The steroids really worked. Smack it on my clit." Kim orders Spence. He moves up and slaps his super fat rod on Kim's extended clit. She pulls the hood back to fully expose it to his heavy meat.

"Mmmmmmmm. So good. Uhhhh." Kim writhes seductively on the bed, her eyes closed. Spence keeps softly smacking his heavy dick on my wife's hard throbbing sex nubbin. Spence licks his lips, so excited to be playing with Kim's dripping wet pussy.

"OK Spence. That's enough. I want James to fuck me." Kim dashes my cousins hopes of something more. She's my bitch, so her first priority is pleasing me. Spence knows that, so he accepts the disappointment, getting off the bed.

"You can film it Spence." I tell him, as I walk into the bedroom. I undo my red, silk bathrobe and get on the bed beside the world's most beautiful woman. I'm smoking a fat cigar. I shake my enormous cock for Kim and she excitedly licks her lips. She leans over and gobbles up my immense meat stick. Kim is a deep throat queen... and I've taken great advantage of that since I've been fucking her.

"Suck it all whore!" I demand. Kim obediently obeys, downing all twelve hard inches quickly. Her throat is used to my size, so she works quick. Kim bobs that perfect head on me, gorging herself on my meat, tickling my huge, hairy balls, her tongue lapping around my shaft as her lips envelope it. I pump a huge load of jizz right down her fucking throat. Kim is the best cum drinker there is. She gulps down every thick drop with ease, handling my fat load perfectly. Several thick ropes of slimy cum pump into her cum starving mouth and are immediately swallowed down.

"Goddddddd. I love your cum daddy. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. So yummy... yummiest cum ever." Kim moans around my thick cum spewing rod, drinking my entire fat load. She keeps sucking, knowing not to stop til I say so. I smoke my cigar, my head back on the pillow, my huge beer belly rubbing on Kim's face. Oh fuck yeahhhhh! I'm big, fat and sleazy. I get all the sluts and everything else I want. Suck on that critics! Ha. (Big cigar toke, blowing the smoke towards the ceiling, kicked back, sleazy style.)

Spence films the blowjob, his cock wobbling in front of him. I laugh. He's a damn good cameraman... and my cousin... so I put up with his dorkiness and annoying personality. The creepy motherfucker and I have always been close, so I look out for him... and slap him around when he needs it.

Kim sucks me beautifully, dining on my monster dick, her mouth stretched wide, barely able to take in my massive girth. She loves my cock. If u follow her on social media, you know she takes pictures of it all the time, posing with it, showing it off.

My wife is mine, I own her, emotionally and physically, her mind, body and soul. It's a beautiful love affair...in the most perverted and sleazy way. I hold my hand on the back of her head, as she's stretched out on the bed. I take Kim's robe off, letting Spence film her entire nude body. It's a work of art, so perfect from head to toe. That ass... Oh that fucking ass. I slap it, squeeze it and shake it. I blow smoke and enjoy my wife's continued blowjob.

I can see Spence getting more excited, but still staying professional, zooming in and capturing the awesomeness of Kim's blowjob. She slobbers all over my humongous cock, licking every fat inch, as she stuffs it down her throat.

I pump my second load of cum down her throat. Kim takes in the entire cock, letting my cum pump directly into her stomach. She never gags. She's a true pro. The best there is. Kim happily guzzles down my entire slimy wad, moaning in utter delight at the sweet, creamy taste.

Kim shakes her ass for me, as I squeeze it, slapping it too. I'm obsessed with her ass and she loves it when I play with it. I slide two fingers up it, finger banging that magnificent ass fast. Kim moans around my cumming cock, her eyes rolling back in her head, so fucking turned on and in love with me. She lovingly rubs all over my body, playing with my hard nipples, twisting them, rubbing them, making me groan.

Spence's cock is so fucking hard it's ridiculous. The dude is still doing his job though, filming Kim and I. I finger Kim's ass blazing fast, wiggling my fingers as I finger her ass. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Kim delightfully moans, cumming all over our sheets. I rub her gushing pussy, then put my pussy nut covered fingers in my mouth, loving my wife's taste.

I start pissing down Kim's throat. She happily moans. Kim loves drinking my piss. I feed it to her, blasting my warm urine down her fast swallowing throat like a fire hose. Kim handles the force, drinking every warm drop. I pull out and finish pissing on Kim's perfect, smiling face. She sticks her tongue out, lapping at my yellow piss, smiling so beautifully at me the whole fucking time.

Kim grabs my cock when I'm done and slaps it on her her soaked lips and tongue. I take several pictures to post, and Spence captures every second on camera too.

"God... I love you James. I love your cock... your cum... your piss... and you even more babe. Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm." Kim says, smiling so sweet, licking away on my cock, as she keeps slapping it on her delectable lips. I wink at her and keep smoking. Pimp to the fucking core.

I spend the next hour ass fucking my wife while Spence films it. My weight drives Kim down into the mattress, my huge belly covering her entire back. My rampaging cock wrecks that super curvaceous booty, slamming in, gaping that hole with extreme sexual malice.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Kim screams, squirting and over. I pull out and slam up her drenched cunt, right as I cum. My thick jizz explodes out of my aching cock, blasting her pussy walls, sex painting her pink insides white. I lean down and kiss Kim. She sucks off my tongue, like she did my cock. She deepthroats it too, sucking hard on it, as I pump her gushing pussy full of thick, slimy sperm.

I lay back down where I was before. Kim lays her head in my lap, sucking my now soft, obscenely fat mushroom head slowly and softly, drawing out every last drop of cum. I stroke her long, dark and shiny hair, very pleased with my woman.

Spence is still filming, his cock flopping, as he moves around the bed. I smoke away on my huge stogie and enjoy Kim's mouth on my immense crown. I get a text from my mom Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford). She wants to see me in her room. Mama is my queen slit, so I kiss Kim and get up.

"Put on a show for my boy Spence, sweetheart." I wink at Kim. She licks and kisses my cock head, as I close my robe and head off to see mama, smoking my fat cigar.

Kim shakes her ass for Spence and crooks her finger, signaling for him to come over, with a naughty smile on her face.

...

Mama takes my giant cock up her ass with skilled sluttiness. A true horny slut of the highest order. She's laid out flat on her bed, moaning and groaning in sexual euphoria, as my immense cock plows up her very comfy, well toned and tan mature ass.

"UHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK MAMA'S ASS BABYYYYYYYYYY!! OH MY GOD... YOU'RE COCK IS SO HUGEEEEEEEEEE!!" Mama's sweet, her ass gaping wide to accept my monstrous cock meat. My 300 pounds pushing her into the mattress, my hands under her, groping those gorgeous D cups. Mama and I kiss, as I destroy her well used mama ass. She screams in pleasure into my mouth, sucking off my tongue with cocksucking hall of fame skill. Mama squirts for the sixth time, her satin sheets soaking wet with sweet tasting/smelling pussy cream, right as I pump her wrecked ass full of my special cock sauce. I licked her sheets clean the first time she came, loving my mother's taste. She's the queen of my life and she comes... and cums... above all others.

"That's was amazing baby. Thank you so much my sweet, adorable son." Mama kisses me, rubbing my face as she does. We lay back and smoke a couple of fat cigars and relax, mama rubbing her soft jugs all over my chest. Life is good... for me, for sure. (Cocky pimp smirk, blowing smoke slowly)

...

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK!!" Kim grunts, taking every absurdly fat inch of Spence's cock up her ass, stretched out on her stomach on the bed. Kim's used to my size so she handles Spence's smaller cock with no problem. It's really fat, but her hole is already stretched out from my booty banging I just gave her.

"Good boy Spenceeeeeee! UHHHHHHHHH!!" Kim shoots her pussy nut, smiling contently, as she takes the rough anal pounding from Spence. He's so excited he grunts loudly and cums up Kim's ass, but keeps plowing her lusciously curvaceous booty. His cum pours out of Kim's gaped out hole, and Spence keeps going, the steroids working hard in his "jacked up" cock.

When Spence cums, he pulls out, groaning incessantly, his thick cum blowing out of his cock like a canon. It goes everywhere, splattering Kim's ass, back, hair and the side of her face, as she turns her head to watch it. Kim marvels at the amount of cum blasting out of my dorky cousin's enhanced cock. A glob shoots over Kim's head and onto the floor beside the bed. Another glob flies up to the ceiling, sticking there. Kim giggles, as the glob that splashed the side of her face slowly rolls down her cheek.

Kim sticks her tongue out, as the thick slime hits her lips. It pools on Kim's curious tongue, coating the entire thing. Kim sucks her tongue in, tasting Spence's jizz, very much liking the taste. She smacks her lips, the all of a sudden she feels something else wet hit the side of her perfect, cum stained face. Spence starts pissing, accidentally. The warm wave of piss splashes Kim's face. Spence stops pissing, and starts apologizing, blaming it on being so excited to fuck her. Kim laughs, shaking her head. She licks her face, just to see how Spence's piss compares to his cum. She likes it well enough to not immediately wipe it off her face, even though it's pretty salty.

"Your piss is OK Spence... but your cum is way better. It's yummy... and there's so much of it." Kim grabs a towel beside the bed and wipes her eyes, a few drops of piss splashed around her eyes, and she doesn't wanna get pink eye from my slightly creepy cousin. Kim turns over on her back when she finishes cleaning her eyes. She grabs Spence's cum and piss dripping, massive cock and smacks it on her big firm tits. She rubs the cum on her hard as steel nipples, then licks the wide open piss slit, collecting a few drops of cum and piss on her tongue and then swallowing them down. Spence groans and shakes in delight. Kim giggles at him, pushing him off of her.

...

After I make my way back to my bedroom...

I'm pissing all over Kim's face and into her wide open, piss loving mouth as mama sucks off Spence, and he films it all. Mama drinks a thick load from Spence, as Kim sucks down a load of piss and a huge load of cum from me.

I alternate assfucking my mother and wife, as Spence films it, a big ass, kinda creepy, but also goofy smile on his face from fucking Kim and getting blown by mama. I cum up Kim's ass, then watch mama suck it all out of Kim's ass with a straw, while piss all over her face and tits.

All in all, it's just another normal... for me.. sleazy night at home... and fun as hell.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers