A Slice of Cherry's Pie

Story Info
A serendipitous meeting that ends in sexual desert for two.
2k words
4.08
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too trusting...

I got done at the gym like usual and stopped by the restaurant and bar where my girlfriend worked. She was the head bartender and so everyone knew who I was. She had that look on her face when I came through the door and so immediately I scanned the room to see who was the pain in the ass customer of the night. She was easy to spot. It was Cherry. Cherry was the barfly that everyone loved to dislike. A few drinks in and she was just loopy enough to be obnoxious and possibly ruin a good tip night with her big mouth.

I sat down at the bar and started to talk with Jen. She just rolled her eyes every time Cherry spoke up. "I wish that bitch would go home," Jen whispered harshly under her breath.

I looked over at Cherry and she had that look in her eyes. She devoured me with her looks. She always made me feel a little uneasy when I was around. Cherry was about 5'5" tall, blond hair and green bedroom eyes. Her body just oozed hot sex. She usually was escorted home by a different guy every time I had been in the bar. And Jen had told me stories about walking out into the parking lot late at night and seeing Cherry's head bobbing up and down while another patron had his eyes rolling back into his head, as he sat in his car.

Cherry smiled at me and I returned a sheepish smile. Then with her ditzy high pitched voice she demanded another drink.

"Not tonight Cherry. You've hit your limit and so you need to go ahead and call the cab so you can get home." Jen said authoritatively.

Cherry giggled and slightly slurred, "I can't, I spent all of my money here tonight." This set Jen off. Jen walked away in a huff. "So do you have a girlfriend?" Cherry asked me.

"Come on Cherry you know I do." I replied hoping her questioning would stop. I could already feel my cock twitching from just talking. I quickly turned away from her but could feel her stare undressing me.

Jen called me to the end of the bar. "I can't stand that bitch," she hissed. "I need to get her out of here before she ruins my tips for the night." She paused and then looked at me with those baby blue eyes and purred, "If you take her home i'll pay you back for sure."

All I could do was smile and nod my head. Jen always had a way with me. Jen walked down the bar and leaned over and told Cherry that I would be taking her home. Cherry protested but then complied. I came down the bar and helped Cherry off her barstool and then out to the car. After I had Cherry buckled in I went back to the door and kissed Jen goodbye. "Thank you," Jen whispered in my ear and I felt her tongue gently flick my earlobe and I felt it all the way to my toes.

I got in on the drivers side and cranked up the car. Before I pulled out of the parking lot I cajoled Cherry's address from her so I could take her home. I put the address into the GPS and looked over at my passenger. Cherry had her head back and her eyes closed. I was just hoping that she would stay that way but then again if she feel asleep int would be even harder to get her into her house.

As we drove through town she would moan slightly as we would go over a bump. I was sure she would be asleep soon. I was wrong. I felt her hand on mine on the gear shift. As I looked over at her the devour me look was still there and she was just smiling. Her hand rubbed up my arm and it rested on my bicep. She leaned over and just put her head on my arm and said in an almost childlike voice, "Thanks for taking me home."

Her hand started its journey down my arm and onto my lap with no clear direction. My cock throbbed at the thought of the proximity of her hand. Her head shifted and she planted a slight kiss on my neck. I didn't know whether to stop and tell her to get out or just let things happen. Her hand found its direction and settled now on my stiffening cock. The sweat pants weren't going to be of any help at this point.

Cherry's fingers wrapped around the shaft and she started to slowly stroke my cock to its full hardness. She cooed into my ear, "Look what I found." Her movements were slow and deliberate. It was if she was enjoying the torture she was inducing. Only a few more turns and she would be home and I might be able to get out of her grasp.

We pulled up in front of her place. It wasn't a house but a group of apartments in and old downtown mansion. I quickly said, "We are here Cherry. You can go on inside."

Her hands quickly pulled my sweatpants down and she leaned over and took the tip into her mouth before I could object. She swirled her tongue around the head and then quickly sat back up and my cock went back in the sweatpants. "I really need to thank you for the ride home." She was using that childlike voice again. "And I'm gonna I need help getting up the stairs"

I thought about it as she got out of the car. Should I stay with her or should I go? She started up the steps to her apartment house door and turned around and almost fell. I couldn't leave her like this. So I got out of the car and helped her the rest of the way up to the door. I was about to turn away when she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I didn't plan it but when it happened it was over.

My mind went numb and the urge to be with and in her took over. She opened the door and quickly lead me up the stairs to her apartment. She was fumbling with the keys which showed me she was just as nervous as I was about this. We both pushed through the door and fell in a heap onto her couch. She straddled me and started kissing me in earnest. She was holding my chin and had a hand on the back of my neck as her tongue robbed deeply into my mouth.

My hands had a mind of their own. I cupped an ass cheek in each and forced her body to rub up against my cock. Then they grabbed her tits and kneaded them which caused a moan to escape Cherry's lips. I could feel her nipples harden under her clothes. I pulled her shirt off and then freed her breasts. Cherry rolled off of me and pulled down her pants. I pulled off my clothes Cherry helped me to release my cock. She knelt before me and grabbed my cock at its base and licked her lips.

Her mouth hovered over my cock as she gently stuck her tongue out to lick the tip. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her head up so she could look at me. Her eyes just glazed over as she held eye contact with me as she took my cock into her mouth almost to the base. I could feel it hit the back of her throat and see the tears well up in her eyes as she made the moment last as long as she could before she needed to breathe.

Cherry moaned as she took my cock all the way to the base this time. She gagged slightly. I gripped the back of her hair and pushed as deep as I could. The tears welled up again and as she came up to breathe her spit and throat slime poured out of her mouth. She smiled and said, "Thank you daddy. " At that point I brought her to her feet and manhandled her so that she was laying on her back on the couch. I ripped her panties to the side and dove in deep kissing and licking and sucking on her soaked pussy.

I grabbed her legs and spread her wide open for full access and I started to lick more slowly around her clit and pussy. Letting my tongue probe her wet sopping hole. Felling her pussy tighten around it. Hearing her start to moan. Feeling her hands grab my head and direct me to where she wanted me to lick and pleasure her. She pushed my head lower until I was staring at her pucker hole. She wanted me to lick her ass. My tongue flicked over her ass hole and she whimpered. I stuck a finger in her pussy and I licked at her asshole. She was getting wetter and wetter.

I could feel her start to shiver just a bit. She looked down at me and moaned, "fuck my ass."

I gently flipped her over and she stuck her ass in the air. I spit on her already wet asshole and then spit on my head and lubed my cock up. She looked over her shoulder and hissed, "Fuck me hard." I didn't pause and it took a few seconds before my cock filled her bowels. She was like a bucking bronco. She writhed and pushed back onto my cock and moaned loudly, "Fuck me Daddy." Her body started to tense up and I could tell she was about to cum. He body started to shake and she lost almost all control falling into a heap before me.

As she recovered slightly she took my cock into her mouth and cleaned it completely up. She took it all the way into her throat and would stay there for what seemed like an eternity before she would come up for air. I fucked her face hard and it seemed to fuel her inner slut even more.

I pulled her up off of my cock and threw her on her back. I spread her wide open and entered her pussy I grabbed her ankles and pounded her relentlessly. In a few short minutes she started to cum. Her face flushed and she grimaced in pleasure. I felt the warm as her pussy flooded from squirting. This drove me to fuck her harder. Her body shuddered again as an even larger orgasm ripped her wide open.

A guttural "YEEESSSSSSS," squirted out of her mouth as her pussy flooded the couch. It was too much for me and I pulled out and came hard on her belly and tits. She quickly lowered herself to catch what remaining seed there was from the final few spasms of my orgasm. She ran her fingers over the cum already deposited on her body and licked them clean.

She just smiled as she kissed me full on the lips. "Jen told me you were good and so I had to find out how good."

I stammered a bit and she shushed me. "Don't worry. I don't kiss and tell. Your secret is safe with me. And I hope we get to do this again. You were fun." She walked me to the door and handed me her number on a slip of paper. I walked down to my car exhausted and a little dazed. The vibration of my phone shook me out of my stupor. It was Jen.

"Hey babe did you get Cherry home ok? I hope she wasn't much trouble. Thanks a million for taking her." Jen bubbled.

"Not a problem baby! Anytime for you baby. Anytime." As we hung up I entered Cherry's number in my phone and shot off a quick text thanking her for all the fun.