A Slick Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nervously closed her eyes as she felt Slick moving across her body.

The inside of her suit seemed to develop hundreds of small tendrils that caressed her skin and fur. Slick paid special attention to her back, stroking her sides and spine as if a horde of miniature lovers were trying to arouse and relax her.

And it was working. Julia allowed herself to moan and tremble as a soft happy purr came from within her.

"I will attempt to read your surface thoughts to guide what I'm doing," said Slick as Julia was getting drowsy, "if you want me to do something, just think it."

She nodded to herself, and as Slick said, she tried to think of something nice, like a good tongue teasing her rather hungry pussy.

And right on cue, she could feel one of Slick's tendrils caressing her lower lips. He was giving her long tender licks, making sure to finish each one with a little flourish by her burning clit.

Julia scratched the ground with her gloved hand while biting her arm to avoid moaning like a whore.

Slick kept this up for a few moments, all while Julia panted and arched her back so much it was a miracle how her spine didn't snap.

Just as she was starting to feel empty and needy, and thick and meaty phallus made from Slick's mass pushed inside her pussy like a battering ram destroying a castle's gate.

Julia could not help but let out a breathless scream as she orgasmed with the filthiest face she had ever made.

"Fuck, so deep," she babbled, her tongue almost touching the ground.

"Would you like me to go deeper?" asked Slick while twisting the cock-tendril inside her pussy, making her tremble and shiver.

"I thought you read my thought...," Julia couldn't finish, as Slick had pushed so deep into her, she was questioning how far into her torso her womb was.

"I can indeed, but I also noticed you liked teasing," Slick said, caressing her insides while her mind turned into mush.

"You fucking git," said Julia, trying her best to hold back her moans.

She groaned as he explored her insides, and her eyes rolled back as a second tendril penetrated her ass mercilessly.

It was too much, and her torso slumped on the ground as her whole body vibrated in delight.

While she could not see what was happening, she could clearly feel it, as if Slick was painting a picture in her mind.

Her new body companion was alternating impaling her ass and pussy as some kind of piston, as one went deep into her, the other retreated, jolts of warm delight moving across her body as it happened.

Though already the best sex she could remember, she found herself craving more weight to the experience, as Slick was operating more as an elaborate set of toys than a full lover.

And once again, after just a vague thought, her new partner acted.

Julia felt Slick accumulate mass on her back, enough that she felt as if carrying a small backpack. From this mass, rope-like tendrils moved down her sides, arms and legs, and rooted themselves to the ground as if attached to it by industrial glue.

She could feel him pulling towards the ground, giving her the pleasant impression of having the weight of a human behind her.

Pleased and purring, Julia relaxed further and allowed Slick to continue with what he was doing. She could almost feel him proving into her head, less like a spy trying to divine her secrets or break her will, and more like a curious friend going through her chest of adult toys.

As she opened her mouth to let out a lewd moan, a tentacle moved sideways into her mouth, pulling back as if gagging her with a bit.

She growled and bit it angrily, yet aroused. Julia had never told anyone about her BDSM fantasies, but it was obvious Slick had found her little secret.

The tentacle tightened in her mouth as she chomped it with all her strength, and as she did so two of the tendrils rooting Slick to the ground coiled around her wrists, holding her in place like a pair of sturdy shackles.

A hazy cloud of excitement covered her mind. She was literally losing it thanks to all of this overstimulation.

She wriggled and struggled against her restraints, but as her moans got louder and her pulling stronger, Slick slid one of his tendrils around her neck and tightened it just enough that her sight got blurry from the lack of air.

For the briefest of moments, Julia was afraid again, but as she slowly lost her senses and her heart pummelled her chest, Slick released her neck just enough for her blood flow and air to return, a crash of endorphins exploding in her core.

But she had no time to rest or think, for at the summit of overstimulation, he choked her again, so firmly that she made a horrible gasping sound... followed by an explosive orgasm.

Julia would later think how lucky she was that Slick didn't seem interested in taking over her body, because she would have surrendered to him and blissful oblivion multiple times during this most savage session of love making.

Not that she would ever admit it, at least, not yet. Julia was slow to open up, absurd as it sounded in these circumstances.

Just as she drifted away into the most pleasant recesses of her mind, Slick accumulated mass behind her, connecting both phallic tentacles that were pounding her by something like a solid base.

They both pulled back in unison and merged into something of a double tentacle.

Julia looked back during a moment of clarity, and it made her think of a fleshy paddle with two dildos, ridiculous as that sounded.

And as she was thinking this it slammed against her ass and hips, making the room resonate with the sound of a delicious slap, as if someone was spanking her, while her holes made dirty squelching noises.

She cummed again, and again, and again. It literally hurt her to orgasm because of how fast and brutal she was having them.

There was no more biting of the tentacle bit, just mindless drooling while she felt reduced to a piece of meat being bred by some kind of monster.

And she was happy. What was left of her mind in this realm was floating in a sea of delight and exhaustion, her thoughts and worries gone, her head empty but for the bliss he was giving her.

Just as she was about to lose it and drift away, Slick hastened his thrusting while coiling his tentacles around her body, almost like hugging her.

With a brutal thrust that made her hips finally give up, he pushed inside her like a railway spike into the soil, and flooded her insides with something thick and warm.

Julia sobbed and gurgled happily as she slumped, completely satisfied, her mind finally going fully dark as fatigue took her.

When she woke up she felt warm and full, Slick had once again wrapped around her almost like a blanket, using some of his mass to cushion her body against the hard floor like small black pads.

She tried to reach for her canteen, but as she did so, one of Slick's tentacles moved towards her lips. It was fresh and wet, and she sucked it with abandon, fresh water coming out of it for her.

"It's water from your canteen, I'm just filtering it, so it's fresher," said the creature into her head.

Julia smirked and nuzzled the tentacle as she finished drinking, getting comfy under her "blanket" for lack of a better word.

"Aren't you the gentleman," she said while coyly purring to herself.

Slick tightened his mass around her, keeping her warm and comfortable.

"As I mentioned before, I was created to assist my host. I love being useful to you," he said.

Julia smiled, her feline eyes glimmering in the dark room.

"Did that include domming me like a pro?" she said while trying to find a comfortable position.

"I just read your surface thoughts and gave you what you wanted," it said, laconically.

She raised an eyebrow while pouting.

"So you didn't enjoy that at all," she asked him point-blank.

Slick formed his, now that Julia had gotten used to it, rather cute blob shape with the purple eye-gem in front of her.

"On the contrary," he said, "I thoroughly enjoyed doing that, and I would love to do it again."

Julia growled at him, blushing.

"You fucking perv," she said, trying to hide the fact that his words had aroused her again, "you even cummed inside me, hope that can't get me pregnant."

She felt as if Slick was shaking his head saying no, even though he wasn't moving.

"It wasn't really sperm, I just pumped part of my biomass with the appropriate levels of thickness and viscosity," he said, making her roll her eyes.

"So fucking romantic, aren't you," she said, extending her arms.

"You normally cuddle your partner after you fuck their brains out like you did, perv," she said while blushing and looking sideways.

Slick moved his small blob-shape between her arms, and enlarged it until it was about her size, though softer and somewhat hollow.

Julia wrapped her arms and legs around his shape as if hugging a big plush toy, and buried her face into the warm black mass of her partner.

"It felt very good," she managed to say, fighting her shyness.

She could feel Slick being happy that she had said this.

"Would you like me to do it again?" he said, wrapping his mass around her.

Julia shook her head.

"Not now, I just want to cuddle," she said, giving the creature small shy kisses. "But I will want more later."

Slick used his tendrils to caress her fur and ears, tenderly holding her in his strange mass.

"Whenever you want, always my pleasure," he said.

She smiled and relaxed against him, purring. What an odd day, but she did definitely find a big score.

12