All Comments on 'A Slight of Tongue'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More fucking gay cuck shit...

That's the stupiest story ever....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so she turned him gay for her own satisfication, what a bitch

and he stayed with her no matter what manipulations and betrayals she carried out. Wow what a loser and what defective genes that baby carries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IsThis shit for real

This is a story with a gay cuck and a sick selfish perverted whore

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Wrong everything!

You need to tell people up from that this has bi-sexual scenes in it. I am not gay and while I don't put them down, I do not like to read about them either.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
3* for the ending, but...

3* for the ending, but this story has a lot of issues: 1st - She twisted what her father told her, and begin to test what her husband would do to make her happy...2nd - For that she tried to make him gay, making him a submissive cuckold, and father the child of another man...That would destroy his self-respect, destroy him; 3rd - How could she love him and do all those degrading things to him? Her excuses about he being "so sensitive", were pure bullshit!!!! He was the only one to fight to save their marriage...She understood it when she saw he sucked the other man by obligation, and took no pleasure in it...Was she so stupid? so blind?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

The daily new baboon

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Different

This veers all over the place but at least it is different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would say that the gay theme

OVERRIDES any story of the marriage. Every aspect of this approach to, culmination of, and aftermath after the event is a discussion of her trying to turn him gay.

The sick part is that she succeeds.

Then the author tries to turn it around, like it is not so bad. But even his wife character admits that she is selfish, and doesn't deserve hubby. But frankly, since Hubby couldn't stand up for himself and his principles, maybe she does.

I was going to stop reading, as soon as the gay part (which WAS early in the story) started, but you made it seem like he would resist and/or fight it. Good job (i guess) on trapping an unsuspecting reader. This is why the TAGS NEED TO BE AT THE START OF THE STORY, LIKE EVERY OTHER SITE DOES!!!! You might feel like he got a decent resolution, but really, no. All she has learned is that she can take advantage of him, and win at the mind games that she wants to play. This guy doesn't recover his manhood, and the real truth is probably that gayboy Dan was only a distraction, so that hubby wouldn't know she has been meeting in secret with some OTHER blue-eyed man to get her pregnant!

The funny part of the story is how she let him think that it was HIM making the rules....

HaHahaaahaaa!

I think the story you most wanted to tell, NEEDED to be put in Gay male. However, you put it in LW on purpose. You want to piss people off, and get negative hate filled comments. This is the crap that commenters have be talking about for the last couple of days, if you have been paying attention. SOME sort of moderator/editor should NEVER have let this author make that kind of choice.

THIS is what damages the integrity of this site. This is an example that proves the point assholes like FLC were making, on FTDS's thread ad nausiem. LW IS the dumping ground fo stories ENGINEERED to upset readers, and cause controversy.

But it IS usually stories like this, rather than what some would call a divorce/consequence/or even BTB that achieves this MORE often!

HERE IS YOUR PROOF!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

Not worth further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A rather sad commentary.....

.....on your perceptions of marriage, fidelity and sexuality.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

She got her baby, she got him to suck another man's cock, she got two men (after a fashion) and she got "happily ever after?".

He had to suck a cock and swallow cum, tolerate her total misunderstanding of his personality, and got the humiliation of a wife he wants more than anything in the world to please, that believes he's bisexual and that puts him in compromising positions in public and at home without any thought to what he has clearly stated as his position on those ideas.

It does not appear that she truly loves him....wants what she wants and expects him to provide it....rules be damned. Poor sod. I'm shattered that you don't show him becomig suicidal....because that is practically the most tragic and depressing life I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 words can not discribe how good this story is

and since dear annony didn't like it it must be worth a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This felt more like a man exploring his bi-sexual/gay feelings

As such you should have posted it under Gay Male so no one needed to read it. Both of them were thoroughly unlikeable characters. She was a selfish, manipulative bitch. She wanted what SHE wanted without regards to her husbands wishes or desires. He just seemed like such a piece of milk toast. In his desire to make his wife happy he completely ignored what his true feelings were. And the minute they found out that he had a low sperm count they should have asked for more help than ovulation charts and advice on how to maximize their chances of normally conceiving a baby. Things like In vitro fertilization and other techniques could have helped them. This just wasn't a good read. In the end she got everything she wanted and he played the willing cuckold and fool. Simply disgusting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Wrong category.

Gay make has its own place and this is not it.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
and this is supposed to help with insecurities?

a prefrontal lobotomy would do better and be less destructive. Abby is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: 5 words can not discribe how good this story is

It's still somewhat astounding that there are still "people" who are clueless about posting an anonymous comment slamming annony.

<P>

You ARE annony, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Conniving Fucking Bitch!

Divorce court and move on, period. Humiliated to the fullest in public and in the bedroom of his own home. Let that half ass fucker have her and move on to a life you can enjoy.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
I'M UNDECIDED

First let me say that for a first timer you did a very good job of telling your story. AS far as I noticed, your mechanics were good and certainly you kept us all reading far beyond the point where we realized this was a homosexual/bisexual story. I really don't think those who bitch about your work realize just how well you wrote. They are too wrapped up in their likes and dislikes to see the big picture.

So why did I only give you a three? I hated the fucking story you told, even if you did do a good job of telling it. There's a reason I don't click on the homosexual area. It turns me off big time to read about a man sucking another man's cock. Neither do I care for humiliating either pardner, and I'm sorry I accepted the challenge to write it a few times.

So just think, you wrote good enough to make a man who hated your story keep reading it. THAT'S DAMN GOOD WRITING IN ANYBODY'S BOOK! You made such a poor choice of subjects I just can't bring myself to vote over a 3.

Good luck, Buddy. You have talent and I'm looking forward to a true LW story from you. Dreamer

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
This is a first atory

I have to say wow great, and I cried, laughed, got highly aroused and then came. You had such great detail. Please keep up the great writing.. the tops

dungooddungoodabout 9 years ago
Sucked

Sorry I clicked on this. Don't even think about it. The bitch would have been gone in 60 seconds after she opened the door to another man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dungood. 2 seconds!

Just another STUPID STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the more clever camoflauged cuck stories. Have to be really stupid to like this.

Sorry, but he's still a cuck. He agreed to a two-guy threeway. I thought their priority was to get pregnant. She accepted the end of their marriage, and only came back because of her father's advice, not her internal spirit. He should have let her go. So many orphans needing a loving nurturing family, and you portray this shit as a solution? Only mystifying; not arousing, exciting, dramatic, nor interesting.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Play on Slight / Sleight

Upon reading the title, I thought it was intended to be a (misspelled) play on the term 'Sleight of Hand' but when Hubby swallowed Dan's baby-making cum he, in fact, 'slighted' Sweetie.

I am also, among other commenters, conflicted regarding this tale. Mainly, Sweetie was NOT solicitous of Hubby's well-being. She could have initiated a discussion about adoption or sperm-donation. Hubby might have shot it down, but pushing an option with which Hubby was explicitly uncomfortable was just wrong! Lucky. the lazy sperm got energized briefly. Certainly an interesting concept!

The saga category qualified in LW, Gay Male, Reluctant and Group Sex. The dominant theme seems to be Gay Male rather than LW, but that is just my opinion! Sweetie's double-play was not a strong aspect, despite being her rationale for the evening.

3* Thanks & keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I just would have taken a baseball bat and beat her to death

why would you write a story about such a disgusting selfish hateful woman and try to make it loving.. nothing in this story works at all. It's not erotic, it isn't funny, it isn't interesting... nothing. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gay

I hate reading about queers so I have complained about this story u will soon come C it removed also i don't hit women bur she's just a manipulation whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a dirty, sneaky, disgusting, pig , whore, slut. Divorce is a must. Dan would've had a bat to the knees. Instead of trying to make her happy while she totally humiliated him and took his manhood he should be preparing for divorce courts. She has zero respect for him , their marriage or herself. Her father probably rolled over in his grave

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I THINK THE NEW DADDY'S SENSITIVITY

is going to change. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

1* baboons have been breeding...

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so much for honesty

and respect

1handslapping1handslappingabout 9 years ago
Oh No!

it's got some gayness in it!

well people it isn't catching. I find it amazing that people can complain that in a section primarily about relationships that fail, people can get the arse that the relationship hasn't failed in their own predictable personal way.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Well Written

Crafty little devil isn't she, presume there will be more, interesting.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Horrifying

But well put together and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you sirius ?

*** .

guitarman100guitarman100about 9 years ago
Not good

From a logic standpoint this story made no sense. From an esthetic point of view it was just creepy and made me feel ill. Emotionally it elicited no uplifting feelings at all, just depression like the two characters.

The author may not have been thinking this deeply but it seems to me that she is deliberately humiliating him for not giving her a baby and the only reason she hasn't left him is because her father guilt tripped her.

The love she professes to have and the concern for her marriage is phony as her reasons for his humiliation. He had more than shown that he was in no way interested in sex with a man. Not even a moronic idiot could have thought that it was a good idea to have a three way with the same guy who he ran from in embarrassment and shame the previous night.

No it was deliberate on her part as she was counting on his "love" to do what she wanted without the slightest real concern for his needs or happiness. Of course, he could have stopped it by refusing to go through with it and leaving his house when he saw who was at the door.

Unlikeable characters all around and a sick plot. What a waste of time and effort on the author's part for writing it and my part for reading it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
in the end

This is another "Loving Wife" story about a selfish self centered woman that loves only herself and uses the husband that loves her while abusing the love he has for her.

Why does this site have the tags at the end instead of the beginning?

I would not have read it if I knew in advance it was gay/bi.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THIS ONE TIME HAS THE MAKINGS OF

one time again and again. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How can you write this shit?

I decided to read this story after reading your amazing story and this is so bad on many levels. This is not loving wives this is just sick. One star.

reasonable man

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 9 years ago
Loving?

The short description of this story states a wife helping her husband overcome his insecurities. What insecurities? So when did the wife get a lesbian give her a full body kiss in front of her co-workers? The husband has a low sperm count - so what? There are medical techniques to deal with that situation. Why did the wife want her husband to have gay sex? This story reads like two people who were stuck in a marriage not knowing each other. The husband goes along to make her wife happy but she has not regard for his feelings. Also, the wife wants more than one time so how will he handle the next guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A terrible story about a terrible woman

using his inability to father a child against him. Evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A wife

Emasculating her husband.

Him going along with it.

Her ok with him raising another mans child she Emasculated him with.

They live happily ever after.

The subheading was bs.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Boy Did He Get The Shit End of the Stick!

What an unsupportive,selfish cunt! What was her point in trying to turn him into a fag?! Why did he give into that 3-way shit when he really didn't want to?!

This guy should have stayed separated when the brat went home to daddy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow was that disgusting.

A wife humiliating and using her husband. What's fun about that? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anither LW story dear annony tells us he hates Yet he reads every damn one of then

He's either fucking lyre or he loves these stories I think he LOVES them! Come asshole of LIT tell us tell us the truth baby! We already know you like them but tell us you LOVE them! God you are so fucking gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a wife trying to force her husband gay

tell me exactly how that is a LW and it has any love or respect for her husband in it. He would have been better off if he had divorced her.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I Would Do Anything for Love

But no way in burning hell would I do what the narrator did for Dan.

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
Uhhhh

I'm still disgusted you inserted "Semper Fi" in there with no plausible explanation. Am I the only someone with a thoroughly different definition of "double penetration?"

So he had a low sperm count, in whose IQ does that equal bisexual? You didn't write a character that would lead us to accept him as a bisexual, but rather, as a straight who'd respect bi's for being bi's, just so long as they respect him not being one of them. Then you make a liar out of your own character; essentially you lie to your audience, by having him give a bi-guy the full court press.

For lying to US, you owe us stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lousy cuck gay story!!!

You have to be a great faggot!!! Only real brain sick people , or perverts can write such a crap!!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Should have been in gay

Signit NAILED it for the most part.

Including the disgusting Semper Fi use when you are in no way in or any part of the military.

This was total bullshite.

Sperm bank and turkey baster?

No way did he have to go gay .

Fucking cuck loving author. Surprised you didn't have him in panties and getting arsefucked by them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The good Dr is absolutely right.

With that kind of wife, who needs enemies.

Typical cuck shit auther

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hang yourself faggot cuckold

1*

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Not

Not the sort of sexual encounter that floats my boat, but as a story about a couple i cannot find fault. I have commented before that the rules of marriage are what both agree to, no lies or deception their encounter was by prior agreement. We all have our likes and dislikes why not accept that others have their likes. I do not have any homosexual feelings but what gives any one the right to tell others what they should or should not enjoy.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 7 years ago
Twisted

She wanted a child and twisted hubby ( figuratively and physically ) around to suck cock , anything for the little woman, but making her husband suck Dan's dick should have broken the marriage, emasculating her husband. The husband won out in the end but having to suck a gay man or any man's clock, if you don't lean in that direction. Ruined the story as far as I am concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick.

A little warning would have been nice. I was hoping he'd man up but it just kept getting worse and worse.

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No

The marriage would have died the minute she asked this or him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Checked the comments first, so I was spared reading the story. Sounds like a typical cuck tale, except coming right out and admitting that particular fetish is the only thing gayer than an all male orgy. Just come to terms with what you are and stop wasting your wife's time.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
kill me now

Next time, be truthful in the subtitle

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Gag!

It may literally fit into LW category, but it's not a LW story.

I won't bother read any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ya, not good

it goes from him having low sperm count to her tricking him into bi sex to her wanting another guys baby. Way to much and not erotic at all.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Finishef

I really liked the Quartzite story, but your other two LW stories don't belong here. I won't read anymore after this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you're a sick fuck. wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Happy ending after kinky sex. Thank you for an uplifting story!

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 4* but had a lot of trouble doing it. Maybe should have been a 3* for the bitch pushing a gay guy on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quartzsite was fantastic, but this...well, I don't know what to make of it. The wife's a real piece of work, imo. Abby needs therapy, so does John for that matter. I can't imagine him staying committed to her for the long-haul, not unless she either changes her ways or he maintains 0 self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abby is a self centered whore. John is a wimp and Dan is a swing both ways predator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was very kind of Abby to return to her 'infertile' husband and overlooking her belief that he therefore was in no way a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nope. Embarrassingly out of synch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poor guy married to that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous