A Slut called Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew exactly how to make me come with his dick. And, he knew I wasn't going to tell him to pull out, and he wouldn't have listened, anyway. As good as he was fucking me, he must have felt entitled to come in my pussy, so I let him.

Twice.

I finally made it home at 2am. My husband was snoring from the time I walked in the door until the time I stepped out of the shower. In the morning, he didn't even ask where I went or who I was with. He only asked if I had a good time.

"The usual," was all I needed to say to end the conversation. I never did get the taxi driver's name, and he didn't pay me. At least the ride to my car was free.

I looked in the mirror one more time, touching up make-up that didn't need to be touched up. I looked good. I looked hot. My normally plain face went from "homely" to "sexy" in just a few minutes, and once it was sexy, there wasn't much left to do to it but mess it up with come, saliva, snot, and sometimes the occasional piss and scat.

This was going to be my twelfth gangbang, but my first with all black guys. I didn't really have a big, black dick fetish like my friend, Jean. Then again, she might not have had one, either. She may have just had a fetish for one college guy that happened to be black.

The black guys that Terry and Michael introduced to me always seemed have a fetish for me - and my butt in particular. I double-checked the jeweled buttplug nestled between my cheeks, knowing it wouldn't stay there much longer. The black college boys waiting for me were going to take turns fucking my ass for all they were worth. Why wouldn't they? My ass was my best feature. And, unlike some other women I knew, I could actually come while having anal sex.

I turned out the bathroom light and opened the door all the way. The room was brightly lit, which confused me. That wasn't normal. When my eyes adjusted, I could see two of the college guys holding their cellphones.

"Terry?" I called out. I couldn't make out which one was him behind the bright lights.

"Shit, sorry Linda, I forgot to give you this," Terry said, handing me a black lace masquerade mask.

"We agreed no phones and no cameras, Terry," I said.

"I know, but you look really fucking hot this time. Why don't you just be a good white girl, and let me video you getting the dick," Terry pleaded. "At least for a little while."

He knew it turned me on when he referred to me as a white girl.

"Just keep the mask on. Nobody will know it was you, not that we're going to show anyone else," Terry said.

"Just one phone or camera or whatever, okay?" I asked. I don't know why I agreed to that. Maybe after fucking so many college boys over the past few weeks, I figured half the State of Utah knew what a slut I was. Everyone but my husband, not that I thought he'd care. What did I have to lose? If it turned out as hot as I thought it might, maybe I'd do more videos for them.

"Okay, just one," Terry said, and then motioned to one of the other guys to put his phone away.

I put the mask on and stepped toward the bed.

I looked at the college boy with the phone.

"Do you know what I need?" I asked. I paused for a moment and took a step closer to him.

"Big. Black. Cock." I said, pausing between each word so I could run my tongue over my lips.

"Do you know where I need it?" I looked to the boy sitting next to him, stroking his fat tool.

"In my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass." I said, turning to let them take in the sight of my beautiful butt and legs. I bent over and spread my ass cheeks, letting them admire the jeweled butt plug.

I turned around and brought my face closer to the boy with the phone.

"And I need it really, fucking, bad."

The college boy stroking his fat cock came and shot a stream of come three feet in the air.

Before the others could make fun of him, I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear, "That would have felt great in my pussy."

"Or, in my ass," I said as I kissed his neck.

"But I really like when warm come shoots down my throat," I said as I positioned myself between his legs and took his flaccid dick in my mouth.

I found that most younger men regained their erections in a short amount of time. The owner of the fat, flaccid cock in my mouth was no different. I heard his friends call him Darius, and Darius was hard, wide, and throbbing in my mouth within seconds. It was hard to hold his manhood and not think of a smaller version of a deflated football. The head was average, but the rest widened and then tapered back again at his balls. I wondered how that would feel inside me.

There was a knock on the door, and then the click from the hotel room key activating the lock. I looked over my shoulder to see three more young black men walk in. I looked at Terry and tilted my head.

"From the other day, when you had to cancel," Terry said.

I stood up, pulling Darius to his feet, and kissed him. With heels on, I had to bend down slightly as Darius was the nerdy, small one in the bunch. I stroked his wide cock for a few seconds, then stepped in front of the boy with the phone. The college boy that had been holding the camera was only partially undressed.

"What do they call you?" I asked, looking past the phone camera and into the boy's eyes.

"Dante," he responded.

"Would you stand up for me please, Dante?" I asked, slowly and seductively. I could hear the other boys quickly undressing behind me. "It looks like you forgot to take off your boxers. Let me help you with that."

I squatted in front of him, eyeing the bulge that was pushing against the front of his boxers. I wondered what it was going to look like, and took my time. I always enjoyed pulling boxers down over an erect cock, especially when it would spring out hitting me in the face, and maybe even smearing a little pre-come on my cheek or lips.

Dante was one of the football players. His legs were huge, making his cock seem small in comparison. But, it wasn't small at all. It smelled good, too. I took the head in my mouth, tilted my head to accommodate the sideways curve of his shaft, and deep-throated him for a few seconds. I felt one of his legs shake, and smiled around his shaft as I let him slip from my mouth. I stood up and kissed him, letting our tongues roll around each other, waiting to see if he had a problem kissing me after I just had his dick in my mouth - and someone else's. Apparently, not.

I stepped to Dante's left, to another football player Adonis. He was much darker than the other two, and seemed to be enamored with my pierced nipples.

"What's your name?" I asked, going through the motions of getting to know everyone. I really didn't care about their names until afterward. If anyone was a particularly good fuck, I wanted to know who they were, and if they enjoyed things as much as I did. If they weren't anything to write home about, I didn't need to remember their names.

"Dee," he said, not looking up from my nipples.

"You like my titties, Dee?" I asked. "How about my pussy? Isn't it pretty?" I said, lifting my leg, bending my knee, and spreading it outward like a ballerina.

"Very pretty pussy," Dee said.

"Would you like to kiss it?" I asked, just then noticing the size of his semi-hard dick.

"Whoa!" I thought to myself. If he had any kind of stamina, my pussy might never be the same after him.

Michael and Terry would just have to find me boys with bigger dicks.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Dee leaned over to kiss me. It was always a good sign when the boys didn't mind kissing me after I sucked their dicks. I spread my legs and Dee stepped between them, giving me an even better view of his manhood. A drop of pre-come had formed at the tip and I leaned forward to lick the head.

"Mmmm, you taste good," I said. He really did.

Without saying a word, Dee motioned for me to lay back and pulled up my legs by my knees. He kissed my neck, nipples, and arms. He moved to the exposed skin of my thighs and then to my pierced clitoris. I felt him kiss around the butt plug and watched as he seemed unsure what to do about it.

"That's for later," I said. Curious to see how he felt about all things anal - it wasn't for everyone, after all - I reached down and withdrew the jeweled butt plug from my puckering anus, and placed it in my mouth. Some of the boys watching reacted with a gasp. Dee just watched as I rolled my tongue around the bulbous plug like a lollipop before pulling it out of my mouth and placing it near his lips. He gave the toy the faintest of kisses, and then I eased it back between my butt cheeks, visual thrill complete.

Dee knew how to eat pussy better than most women I knew. That was saying a lot.

He took his time and moved his wide tongue all over my sex before settling back on my clit. I knew I was wet before he started, but within a few minutes, I was practically gushing.

Another knock.

Another electronic click of the hotel door lock.

More people - more young black men, I presumed - stepped into the hotel room. I couldn't tell how many as I looked around, but I think there were at least ten of them in various stages of undress around me. Maybe a dozen.

"Oh shit," I thought. Three or four were fine. Two or three were actually perfect. More than four became a little more challenging as I had less recovery time, and less control. More than five... I was just going to be along for the ride. I doubted anyone was going to care enough to let me come, but I'd certainly be full of come by the time they were through with me.

I heard Terry say something to the new arrivals, hopefully telling them to put their phones away.

I guess Dee was only planning on teasing me the way I had teased Dante, because he stopped licking my pussy and pulled me back to my feet.

"More, later, right?" Dee said.

I smiled at him, secretly mad because he must have known I was only seconds away from coming on his talented tongue.

"Right," I said.

I kissed his mouth and enjoyed the taste of my sex on his lips. I tasted good, too.

I stepped around the room and introduced myself to each of the young men, giving them kisses on the mouth and letting them slide a finger in my pussy or a nibble on a nipple. By the time I met everyone, I counted eleven young, fit, and enthusiastic black men. A few of them were very handsome, but were only average in endowment. Some were smaller than average, hopefully not fully aroused. Some were freakishly larger than average, and their innocent faces in no way hinted at the monsters that dangled between their legs. The pheromones in the air were sending my senses into overdrive.

I walked over to Terry, as the flash from someone's phone's camera went off.

"What the fuck, Terry?" I asked. Before he could respond, I said, "Wait. Let them take some pictures and video right now, if they want. I'll just pose for them."

"Really?" Terry asked.

"Really," I answered. "But, when we're done with that, I want you to take all of their phones and put them in a pillow case, tie it up, and throw it in the bathtub. They can have them back when they leave. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," Terry said.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this mask on," I said. "Or, the rest of this itchy outfit."

Terry let everyone take out their phones and for two minutes, I posed for them. They moved in close for pictures of my pierced clit, my jeweled butt plug, my pierced nipples, and then they were done. Terry collected their phones and I immediately took of my mask. I looked in the mirror next to the flat screen TV and the make-up was still where it was supposed to be.

I looked around the room.

"I know this outfit looks hot, but honestly, I prefer to be naked," I said softly. "Would anyone like to help me get undressed?"

Bright, toothy smiles moved closer to me. I felt myself lifted off the floor as the high heels and stockings were removed. Fingers slid into my pussy as they held me up and worked on my corset. Once that was off, someone moved their fingers around my butt plug. I relaxed as it was plucked from between my cheeks and tossed onto the floor. I was only a little upset at their disregard for one of my favorite little toys.

Finally, completely naked, I actually felt comfortable.

For a few moments while they migrated to the bed, I was groped, fingered, kissed, licked, and bitten. A familiar sensation, but on an unfamiliar magnitude. I had never been with so many men at once. I hoped at least a few of them would let me come.

The bed creaked from the weight of so many people on it. Someone French kissed me hard enough to make my sex swell even more. Lips latched around my nipples and sucked hard. Several mouths kissed my feet, calves, and my inner thighs before one settled on my pussy. From the width of the tongue, I assumed it was Dee, hopefully finishing what he started.

The tongue in my mouth was replaced with a long, black dick, which I sucked eagerly. That impressive example of manhood was replaced with another, and then another.

A wet finger slid up my butt, and was soon joined by another. I loved having my butt hole fingered while having my pussy licked, and the tongue in my pussy took me over the edge. I came hard, but only had time to relax for a few seconds before being fed another gorgeous dick.

"Well, that's a good start," I thought to myself.

The tongue in my pussy was replaced with someone's cock, and I barely felt it. One of the pretty boys.

The cock in my mouth spasmed and shot several spurts down my throat. I pulled back a little, trying to let him fill my mouth so I could taste him, but he quickly withdrew and was replaced by the sideways-curved-dick young man.

I thought I knew everything there was to know about giving head, until Jean showed me that I had a lot left to learn. Over the past few months, I had used everything she had taught me.

I had met Jean a little over ten years prior. She was unhappily married, and the mother of one son, Michael. She ended up going through a divorce shortly after starting with my marketing firm, and somehow managed to work and raise Michael on her own. I watched as Michael grew from a cute boy to a handsome young man, and by the time he was in his senior year of high school, I knew he was going to be a heart breaker. Sometime around the Summer after he graduated from high school, I started masturbating regularly to thoughts of him. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

Jean, being recently divorced, and me being unhappily married, had some interesting conversations. I think I had both Jean and myself convinced that I was trying to live vicariously through a single mom, but the reality was I just wanted to be around Michael. Before having Michael, Jean and her husband were about as sexually adventurous as a couple could get. Swinging and gangbangs were the norm for Jean and her husband, even more so when she first became pregnant. Once she had Michael, though, everything changed. Her husband ended up leaving them, and Jean barely got past a third blowjob with any dates afterward.

During our talks, though, Jean shared some stories of her past, and some techniques she learned from the early years of her marriage. She was, undoubtedly, the best cock sucker I had ever met. I was envious at some of her stories, and wondered how much she was elaborating. I'd later find out she never elaborated. Quite the opposite.

I tilted my head and the curved dick slipped past my lips and down my throat. I controlled my gag reflex as he pulled back and did it again, not quite as deep. He eventually found a depth and a rhythm that worked for both of us and I managed to concentrate on my tongue placement beneath his shaft. That concentration was interrupted when the pathetically small dick in my pussy was replaced with a significantly larger one.

"Oh!" I gasped around the dick in my mouth.

My body was turned and repositioned, sometimes feeling like I was defying gravity, and I felt the large dick sink inside me a little further.

"Oh fuck!" I said, letting the curved dick plop out of my mouth. It was quickly placed back in my mouth, and shoved deeper down my throat.

"I guess I'm along for the ride, now," I thought to myself.

And for about an hour, I was.

I had finished swallowing what could easily have been my twentieth load of come - I stopped counting after ten - when Terry spoke up.

"Hey guys, let's give Linda a break for a minute," Terry said.

"What's this about?" I asked.

"Figured you might want to use the bathroom or something. You've been going at it hard for an hour," Terry said.

"Yeah, and you went ahead and stopped all the fun," I said, pretending to complain. "Nobody's gotten around to doing me up the butt, yet, either."

"I think they were waiting for you to initiate it," Terry said.

"They didn't wait to start fucking my face and pussy," I said, playfully. "Except for you. What are you waiting for?"

"You know I'm going to tap that ass as soon as it's open for business," Terry smiled.

"Promise?" I asked in a little girl voice.

"Oh yeah, and you better suck my dick afterward, like you used to," Terry said.

"I will," I said, and walked to the bathroom.

The vanity light didn't seem bright enough as I closed the door and looked in the bathroom mirror. My face and hair were covered in come. A very familiar look, but usually after four or five hours, not just one.

Come had poured down my legs as soon as I started walking toward the bathroom, so I was surprised when even more found its way out as I sat on the toilet.

"Now, that's a lot of come!" I said as I looked between my legs.

I pee'd, but not much. I had gone to Jean's gynecologist friend who apparently knew the industry-standard porn star diet prep, and I was probably cleaner on the inside than I was on the outside.

I decided to take a shower and freshen up for round two, as come was starting to cake on my face, neck, and little boobs.

I pulled the shower curtain back and noticed the absence of the pillow case holding everyone's phones.

Confusion turned to anger very quickly.

Just as quickly, though, it subsided. Jean had warned me about fucking nineteen and twenty year-olds. They were old enough to fuck, but some of them still had some growing up to do.

The shower felt great and gave me a chance to clear my head. When I stepped out, I wiped the mirror and quickly started working on the make-up.

My phone was still tucked away in my make-up bag, which didn't look like anyone had gone through it. Before I stepped out of the bathroom, I put a towel around me and called for Terry.

"Where's everyone's phones?" I asked.

Terry looked at me, confused.

"Tell them to take turns taking a shower," I said, with just a hint of bitch in my voice. "I'll wait for everyone to get cleaned up before we continue."

Terry told the boys it was shower time. Some decided to get dressed and leave. Others agreed to showering, thinking it wasn't a bad idea, but they needed more towels. Terry called housekeeping, and while he was preoccupied, I took a few quick pictures with my phone, to everyone's surprise.

"What the hell?" Darius said.

"What the hell is right, Darius," I said. "We agreed to no phones, no cameras, yet someone gave you back all your phones, right?"

Silence.

"So, we're even, now," I said. "I came here to have fun with you, not have my picture taken. Besides, you all knew better. Was it really that much to ask in exchange for letting you have your way with me?"

I looked around the room.

"And could someone please find my butt plug?" I asked.

That buttplug wasn't cheap. I had it specially made years ago, after a distant relative died and left me with some really old jewelry. The relative had a thing for emeralds and rubies, so I had some of them cut and inset into the end of a butt plug. The look on the jeweler's face was priceless. For the longest time, I would laugh to myself about the thousands of dollars I kept stuffed in my ass. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I lost it, but I'd still prefer not to.