A Slut called Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three of the young men dressed and left without another word.

Dee opened a large hand and revealed my butt plug while waiting his turn in the shower.

"Here ya' go," Dee said, handing me the jeweled toy. "I didn't know you had such an attachment to it, otherwise I would have kept it."

"Well, that explains that, I suppose," I said. "Thank you for giving it back."

"We cool, now?" Dee asked.

"We'll see," I said.

The hotel room door opened and closed as another black boy left.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I thought it was someone changing his mind about leaving, so I let the towel around me drop to the floor as I opened the door.

"Housekeeping?" a small Hispanic man said from behind a stack of towels. I took the stack of towels from him, allowing him to finally see who had answered the door. His expression was one of total surprise and admiration. I leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you, sweetie," I said, letting him take another look. I stepped back into the room and closed the door.

"Here are the towels," I said, handing the stack to Terry.

"You okay?" Terry asked.

"Who gave them their phones back?" I asked. "You?"

"No, not me," Terry said. I believed him. He hadn't been dishonest with me since we met months ago. I had no reason to think he was lying to me, now. "They probably just took them while you were... preoccupied. I mean, I already know I'm going to jerk off to the few pictures and video I have of you already. You are so fucking hot, Linda."

"Don't you get enough attention from Jean?" I asked, my mind taken off the camera subject for a moment.

"I do, but she don't pull a train like you," Terry said.

"Is it really that sexy? Watching a room-full of guys fuck me?" I asked, watching Terry's cock twitch and stiffen in front of me.

"Not them. You." Terry said. "The look on your face when you have a dick in your pussy, a cock in your mouth, and one up your ass... You take it all, and you look like you really like it."

"That's 'cause I really do," I said, squatting in front of Terry and taking him in my mouth. He must have been turned on for awhile, because he came in my mouth less than a minute later. I sucked, swallowed, and then sucked some more until his balls contracted.

"Mmmm, that tasted good," I said, before standing up and kissing him on the mouth. He didn't object, which always made me happy. When he opened his mouth to French kiss me after giving him or anyone else a blowjob, it made me even happier. We looked at each other for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, before I stepped away and back toward the bed. His MILF was Jean, not me. I belonged to Michael. And I wasn't a MILF, technically. Barely a cougar. But, at the moment, I was definitely his slut.

I put a knee on the bed, showing off the curves of my calves and thighs as I looked around the room.

The last college boy was drying himself off as he turned off the bathroom light and joined the others.

"Everyone cleaned up?" I asked.

A few nodded, a few grunted. I counted seven faces in the shadows.

"Everyone having a good time?" I asked.

I could tell a few were apprehensive, after I expressed my displeasure with them breaking one of the golden rules.

"Anyone ever fuck a white girl up the ass, before?" I asked. That got their attention. Terry stepped forward, his nice dick working its way back to erection, slowly.

"Don't be in a hurry, and don't go balls deep right away," I said, stepping in front of Terry and turning my back to him. "If the girl is into butt sex - like I am - she'll let you know when to go deeper and harder."

I could feel the head of Terry's cock tapping my butt cheeks. I stepped back a little closer to him and pushed his cock down between my legs. He bent his knees, slightly, and let his shaft slide back and forth against my wet pussy.

I felt him move back and I arched my butt up as he pulled me onto him. He felt good inside my sex, but I wasn't sure how long either of us would last in this position, especially with so many eyes and phone cameras watching us. I'm not usually an exhibitionist, but this was really turning me on.

I leaned forward and felt his thick dick pop out of my pussy. Everyone seemed to move a little closer as he twisted the purple head of his manhood and pressed it against my anus.

I'd experimented with different coconut oil and aloe anal lubricants for months, and hoped what I brought with me would be enough to last the rest of the night. So, I was relieved when his head slipped past my tight rectum easily, but not too easily. My butt and pussy were still tight, compared to most women my age, and even some ten or fifteen years younger. Jean gave me tips on how to milk a cock with my ass, and I'd been meaning to ask Michael if I'd perfected that, yet.

I reached back to spread my cheeks wider, but Terry held my wrists and lifted my arms just a little. I bent forward a little more, pulling against Terry's grip, and eased more of his dark meat inside me.

"You good?" Terry half whispered.

I nodded. He always felt big, at first. Michael was the same way. But where Terry felt like a challenge, Michael felt like his dick was made for my butt. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy anal with Terry any less, it just took a little longer to get into it.

"Just a little more," I said over my shoulder. Terry always waited until I was ready for him to start fucking. If he starting pistoning his big, long dick in my butt too soon, it would hurt a little longer before it got easier. But if he waited until I relaxed around his shaft, and we made sure the lube was working, I'd let him fuck me as hard and as deep as he liked a lot sooner.

With another inch or so inside me, I simply said, "Okay," and Terry moved his hands to my narrow waist and eased me back and forth on his shaft, slowly. I described this part to Terry and Michael as the first climb on the roller coaster. Nice and slow. Building up the excitement and anticipation of what was going to happen after reaching the top. I loved it, and when done right, it turned me on well enough to keep me going for hours.

I reached down between my legs and pressed on my swollen, pierced clit, occasionally letting my fingers slip inside long enough to cover them with my wetness.

I licked my fingers and did it again, until a shiny, black dick appeared in front of my face.

"For me?" I said, blinking my eyes innocently.

My answer was a hand behind my head, and several inches of swollen manhood pushing past my lips and down my throat. I was completely taken by surprise. I gagged and inadvertently tightened my stomach - and my anus.

Terry let out a "Oh, hell yeah!" as I regained my composure.

I looked up at the young, black college boy face-fucking me. I didn't recognize him, but continued to look at him with my best puppy-dog eyes. Michael and Terry really liked when I looked at them that way, as did my coworkers whenever they cheated on their wives on company business trips.

I reached up and stroked and twisted my hand around his shaft, pulling him out of my mouth far enough so everyone could see when he came, but keeping it close enough that his come would end up in my mouth. I wanted the face paint to last a little longer, after all.

I jerked him off harder, opening my mouth, and making little curving motions with my tongue as if beckoning him to please shoot his come in my mouth.

Terry hadn't increased his pace, yet, knowing I was still trying to suck a cock. Having done this quite a few times with Terry and Michael, they knew everyone enjoyed my blowjobs more when I wasn't struggling to keep their dicks in my mouth. Terry maintained a steady, predictable rhythm, and I matched it while stroking the big cock in my face.

Everyone watched as two long spurts of come shot into my mouth. I quickly swallowed and opened my mouth in time for a third spurt that partially ended up in my mouth. The rest landed on my chin, but I scooped it into my mouth with my fingers, and swallowed. I pulled the dick back to my mouth and sucked gently for a few more seconds, swallowed, and then let him step back.

I licked my lips, and then smiled at the phone camera inches from my face.

"Mmmm," I said to the phone camera. "I just love sucking big, black dick."

Seeing that I had finished with the guy in front of me, Terry took the opportunity to quicken his pace. Still holding my tiny waist, he started fucking my big butt a little faster, and a little deeper. We were getting to the part I really liked, and Terry knew it. My tits didn't bounce or flap around like Jean's, but they did jiggle, especially with the barbells through my nipples. I loved the feeling.

I again reached down and rubbed my clit, and the muscles in my upper thighs tightened and began to shake.

This was going to be a big one.

I was pushing back against Terry, hard and fast. I met his thrusts, causing my butt cheeks to slap against his hip bones. I was taking him farther up my butt than he had ever been, and the phone cameras captured every detail. I'm sure the look of ecstasy on my face was undeniable. I was coming, and coming hard.

The words that spewed from my mouth during the final throws of my orgasm sounded like they came from someone else. I sounded like a dirty, nasty - maybe even racist - slut, and to the black college boys holding their phones in one hand and their dicks in the other, I was about to get even nastier.

I knew Terry was close by the way he held my waist. The closer he got, the tighter his grip became. He was holding on really tightly.

I reached back and grabbed his hands, breaking his grip, and then I turned around. I squatted in front of him, letting out a long, wet, fart before taking his greasy dick in my mouth. I cupped his ass with one hand, and his balls with the other as I deep-throated him.

I heard a few "Oh shit's" and the occasional "Damn," but I also heard the sound of loads of come hitting the carpet around me. Terry pulled back enough to keep just the head of his cock in my mouth, and decided to let loose.

The amount of come Terry produced was substantial. He literally filled my mouth. I kept my lips locked around the head of his shaft, and swallowed just as more filled my mouth. I looked up at Terry as I swallowed again, trying not to smile too much.

He knew what was coming, next.

I took my time licking his shaft and balls, his stomach and nipples, his neck and ears, and then I moved my lips onto his. He opened his mouth and we French kissed.

More "Oooh's" and "Ahhhh's" from the young men standing around us, and moving in closer.

Within seconds, I was ready to go again.

Within minutes, so was Terry. But, it looked like Dee was moving in to take his place. Wide-dicked Darius stood on the other side of me.

I turned toward Darius and put the small head of his freakishly-wide cock in my mouth and gave it a quick suck. He had already fucked me twice, and impressed me both times. What he lacked in length he more than doubled in girth. It would take a lot of effort to fit his wide tool in my butt, though.

I coated his shaft in saliva and had him sit on the edge of the bed. I pressed on his chest until he was lying on his back and then used my mouth and hands on his cock until I knew he was as hard as he was going to get.

Dee must have known what I was up to, as he just stood behind me, stroking his cock and waiting patiently.

I kissed Darius' stomach and sucked on his nipples before climbing on top of him, straddling his waist. I let him handle his own tool as he twisted it beneath me. The head of his wide shaft parted my pussy lips and then I eased my full weight down on him.

I made an embarrassed face as my pussy farted around his wide dick.

"Oh, my!" I said. "You really know how to fill a girl up, don't you?"

Darius' hands went to my small breasts.

"You like my little titties?" I asked.

Darius just nodded as I squeezed my hands on top of his.

"You can squeeze them," I said. "I like have my little boobs squeezed."

He squeezed a little harder and I could feel Dee pressing the head of his dark cock against pretty, white butt hole.

I shifted a little, and my pussy tightened around the base of Darius' dick.

"Ahhh, that's better, isn't it?" I asked.

Darius just nodded.

"Darius, sweetie," I said looking into his eyes, but trying not to look too sexy. "My pussy is going to feel a whole lot tighter in a minute, and I need you to hold on for as long as possible, okay?"

He nodded without coming right that second, which was a good sign.

"Good," I said. "Now, I'm going to ride your big, black dick in my pussy while everyone else takes turns in my butt. If you need to come, just come inside me, but don't pull out. If you can do that, I'll have a surprise for you, later. Okay?"

Darius once again, nodded.

I bit my bottom lip as Dee popped the head of dick past my sphincter. He paused, waiting for me to relax. I nodded, and he pushed a little more inside me.

"Oh, fuck!" I said between clenched teeth. Dee paused again, waited, and massaged my butt cheeks. He held about three inches of his large dick in my butt without pushing any further, and continued to wait. I slowly moved my hips, gyrating them fore and aft. Darius's dick stretched my pussy, and I was sure after today's gaping, it wasn't going to be the same. Even still, he felt good inside me. I'm sure I must have felt incredible to him, especially with Dee in my butt.

As I rocked back and forth, Dee barely moved, allowing me to impale myself on him at my own pace. He spit on the crack of my ass and rubbed the saliva around his exposed shaft. It helped.

I reached behind me and stroked his shaft, gradually working more of him inside me.

When I thought we found a good rhythm, I let go of Dee's dick and put my hands on Darius' shoulders.

I looked over my shoulder and locked eyes with Dee. I nodded, and Dee took hold of my hips.

Dee's next thrust let me know that there was a lot more cock left than I was expecting. He didn't push hard, and not all at once, but when he started really fucking my butt, I knew it wouldn't be long before he was balls deep inside me. That was saying something, because Dee must have been a few inches longer than Terry, and every bit as wide. I couldn't remember ever feeling so full.

I didn't remember closing my eyes as I fucked myself on those two impressive young cocks. But, when I opened my eyes, I was greeted with three hard cocks in front of my face. I didn't even feel them stepping on the bed. I immediately recognized Dante's curved tool and leaned over to lick the pre-come from the head.

"Delicious, Dante," I said. "I could suck your cock all day."

Dante just smiled and let me take turns with the other two cocks.

Dee wasn't aware of the courtesy rule while I had a dick in my mouth, and proceeded to fuck my butt harder. I stroked a cock in each hand and tried to keep one in my mouth, but Dee didn't seem to even notice. I glanced over my shoulder and could see he was entranced with the sight of his black dick disappearing up my tan-lined, white butt.

I couldn't blame him. My butt was made for anal sex.

And Dee was fucking my ass for all he was worth.

Enthusiasm is such a turn on.

I angled my body so I could press my swollen clit against Darius, and felt the next orgasm rapidly building. "Oh, yeah!" I said. "Fuck me. Harder!"

Dee must have woken up from his trance as his hands shifted to my waist. He proceeded to hit bottom with every long thrust.

Darius matched Dee's thrusts beneath me and within seconds, I was coming. I usually lasted longer, but those two were hitting all the right places. I felt the warmth of Darius' come leak around my pussy while I felt Dee's cock twitch inside my rectum. A moment later, Dante pushed his curved dick in my mouth and unloaded a mouthful of come down my throat. He tasted so good, I almost forgot all about the other two dicks I was jerking off in my hands.

The owner of the black dick in front of me stepped off the bed and took Dee's place behind me. Dee left enough come in my bowels to lubricate the next cock, and that cock shot enough come inside me for the one after that.

Darius did his part by keeping his freakishly wide dick in my pussy while the other black college boys took turns in my butt. They were good students, and made a point of waiting for me to look over my shoulder and nod before they let loose.

By the time the last two had their turns up my ass, it wasn't necessary to wait for me to acclimate to their cocks. My asshole was already stretched and full of come. It felt a little tighter whenever Darius' cock stiffened inside my pussy - which it did frequently.

"I think I'm finally getting used to your big dick inside me, Darius," I said.

"Is that a good thing?" Darius asked.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "For both of us."

I looked up and noticed no one standing on the bed, waiting for me to suck their dicks or give them hand jobs. They had all lined up behind me, instead.

"Oh my," I said to myself.

The next thirty minutes were a blur. I hardly knew the difference as they took turns in my ass, with the exception of Dante. His curved tool was unmistakeable, even in my butt. I worried it would turn in some uncomfortable direction, but it just followed the path of least resistance.

Finally, I heard Terry say, "Okay fellas, let's give Linda a break. I think we filled her up pretty good."

I heard a few chuckles from some of the young men behind me. A few got in line for the bathroom; some to take a leak, some to shower before getting dressed and leaving.

I kissed Darius' neck and ear lobe and felt him stiffen inside me, again.

"Darius, I think you and I are going to become special friends. Would you like that?" I asked.

Darius nodded.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked, rocking myself back and forth on his hard, wide dick.

I almost didn't want to stop. I was really getting used to having him in my pussy, and I'm sure that with a little dirty talk and maybe some more hard squeezing of my tits and nipples, he'd have me coming again within minutes. I looked into his eyes as I raised myself off of his tool. The slurping noise was followed by a steady flow of come pouring from my gaped pussy.

"Oh Darius!" I said as I looked down, truly amazed at both my open pussy and the amount of semen pouring from it. "You came a lot!"

I stepped off the bed and almost fell over. Terry was there to hold me up, and steady me.

"I'm good," I said, motioning for Terry to relax.

"Darius, have you ever fucked someone up the butt?" I asked.

Darius shook his head.

"Well, I've never had anything as big as you up my butt, either," I said. "I guess it'll be a first for both of us, if you'd like."

Darius nodded, eyes wide, and cock pointed at the ceiling like a miniature, black traffic cone.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Someday, soon, I'd like us to have an afternoon together, just you and me. Okay?"

Darius nodded and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I stepped away from the bed and bent at the waist, stood up, and then stretched on my toes, as if trying to touch the ceiling. I leaned and bent over to my left, and then to my right. I bent one leg back, then brought it forward and pulled my knee up while balancing on one leg, then switched legs and did it again.

"You getting ready for a marathon or somethin'?" Terry asked.

"I think I just finished one, Terry," I said with a half smile. "I'm stretching for Darius, here."

"You're seriously going to try putting THAT up your butt?" Terry asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm thinking about it. He did good. Do you want to wash your dick and fuck my pussy once I have him in my ass?" I asked Terry.