A Slut called Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry nodded and headed to the bathroom. Terry was the first young man I've ever known to wash his dick in the sink, and it still fascinated me.

I looked myself over, and I thought I still looked pretty, if not pretty fuckable. Most of the come had either gone down my throat or was soaking the bed sheets or the carpeted floor.

I had Darius move over to a drier area of the bed, and then I straddled his lap as I kissed him.

"Darius, I think you really stretched out my pussy," I said, not entirely kidding. "We're going to try this, okay?"

Darius nodded.

"If it doesn't fit, don't force it," I said, looking into his eyes. "You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

Darius shook his head.

"Good," I said, followed by a kiss on his cheek. "I don't want you to hurt me, either."

I had experimented with dildos in my ass when I first learned that Michael had a thing for butt sex. I started small, with toys barely bigger than my little finger. I moved up to dildos that were about the size of my husband's average dick, and my butt handled them just fine with only a little saliva. Anything bigger required some actual lubricant. Anything a lot bigger required a lot of extra lubricant.

I took my time when working my way up to the larger sizes, and if I started the anal workout when I woke up in the morning, I was able to accommodate some of the larger toys by noon. If I followed up the workout with a warm bath, followed by a cold shower, my butt hole felt almost back to normal by noon, the following day. Jean told me that taking it gradually was the key to good butt sex. So far, she had been right, but I wasn't sure the last few hours would exactly count as gradual.

I stepped past a few of the remaining black boys to get more lube from my purse in the bathroom. I squirted some of the mixture on my fingers, rubbed it in and around my puckered butt hole, and then decided to just bring the whole bottle with me back to the bed. Better slick than sorry.

I stepped back toward the bed, and found five boys were left that were willing to go the distance with me. Darius, Dee, Terry, and two others, Jerome and Sam, who hadn't said very much all night. They didn't talk like the other college guys, and I guessed they didn't know any of the other guys except for Terry. Jerome and Sam were the most muscular in the bunch, and the darkest. Their cocks were longer than Dee's, but not quite as thick. Still, very respectable.

Darius was the widest, poor him - and poor me. At it's widest, it was as if three dicks my husband's size where placed side-by-side. There was no way to deep-throat that, even if I wanted to. I still wasn't sure if I'd even be able to fit it up my butt, but after seeing Marjorie put her small fist up Jean's butt, I was willing to try.

Darius wasn't as erect as he had been earlier, so I literally jumped on the opportunity to fit him inside me. I squirted plenty of lubricant on my hand and worked it all over Darius' shaft down to his balls. I felt him twitch and stiffen under my touch, and quickly wiped off my hand on a towel, then stepped backward between his legs. I sat on his lap while I placed my feet on the bed, next to his thighs.

"Darius, hold me so I don't fall, okay?" I asked over my shoulder. Darius held my hips to steady me as I raised myself up enough to get into a squatting position. I reached down and found his wide dick was swelling, quickly. No time to waste.

I lowered myself on his shaft, and the head popped past my rectum easily.

"Nice and easy, baby," I said over my shoulder. Terry's cock was already pointed at the ceiling.

I looked between my legs and could see that half of Darius' cock had already found it's way inside me. Just a few more inches to go.

I moved up and down, giving my legs and thighs an incredible workout. Darius' cock was getting harder, and wasn't sure I was going to be able to take much more.

But then, he was completely inside me.

I wasn't sure if it was shock or just relief, but the feeling was unlike any other I had experienced. I felt full, and I felt like I really needed to shit. There was a lot of Darius inside me, filling my ass like no other man had ever filled me. I relaxed, and leaned back. Darius' hands moved from my sides to my tits and I squeezed my hands on top of his. I think we both smiled as I felt him stiffen inside me. When I was sure he wasn't going to pop out, I spread my legs, inviting Terry to join us.

Terry had fucked my pussy dozens of times while I had a dick in my ass, but never a dick this big. He had a tough time putting it in.

"Damn, Linda," Terry said. "Your pussy is way too tight. You might need to move around some."

He was right. The hard part was over. The harder part was just getting started.

I had Darius lift me just enough so I could move forward and back about an inch up and down his shaft. We were fucking, finally. I could feel my internal organs shifting inside me, and felt nauseous for a few seconds. A few deep breaths later, Terry tried again. This time, he was able to get the head of his gorgeous shaft inside, and then another three or four inches followed.

"Oh, fuck, Linda!" Terry said.

Oh fuck was right.

I wasn't sure if it was the way he started to fuck me as hard as he ever had, or if it was the way he looked into my eyes while he did it, but I came in a matter of minutes. My pussy loosened up, or maybe it was just my internal organs getting used to their new locations inside me, and things got a little easier. My orgasm triggered Terry's, and come frothed around my labia and down around Darius' balls.

Dee wasted no time taking Terry's place, and his hardness startled me for a few seconds. I soon realized that Terry and Dee weren't fucking me harder out of some heightened level of excitement. They were fucking me harder because they had to. It was taking a lot of effort to get their big dicks inside my pussy. Thankfully, the discomfort was only temporary for both of us. After a few thrusts, my pussy accepted the intrusion, and then welcomed it.

Dee lasted longer than Terry. A lot longer. I couldn't be sure because I couldn't see the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, but I think Dee jack-hammered my pussy for a half hour straight. He didn't slow down, didn't pull out, and he didn't come until I begged him to.

I had already come twice with him, and I knew if he didn't come soon, I'd probably have a heart attack.

As Dee was pulling out, I could see Jerome and Sam coating and stroking their cocks with what was left from my bottle of lubricant.

I had to admit, I was confused. I wasn't sure if one planned on fucking the other up the ass while the other was fucking me, or if they were in a hurry to take turns.

Jerome entered me first, and pushed my legs back at the knees. Darius shifted a little, but his dick only seemed to stiffen inside me.

Jerome gave me a few long thrusts. His dick felt good. It wouldn't take long for me to come like that.

And then, I felt another cock squeezing inside me beneath his.

I heard the artificial click and saw the flash of Terry's phone's camera.

Again, and again.

"Hey, Linda," Terry said.

I looked over and could see that Terry had switched from photos to video.

"You like it?" Terry asked.

"Fuck... yeah..." I said between breaths. "I never..." my voice trailed off.

Both young men worked my pussy with purpose. Sometimes they matched each other's thrusts, and sometimes they were complete opposites. My legs flopped around as they treated me like their shared fuck toy and I was obviously enjoying treatment.

Sam came inside me about twenty minutes later. My pussy felt stretched, tired, and full of come as he withdrew.

Jerome opted to test my deep-throating skills while I had a monster black dick in my butt, and I didn't disappoint. I couldn't quite take all of his ten inches down my throat, but I took enough. Jerome's dick spasmed in my throat within seconds. I couldn't remember the last time I had swallowed so much come in one night. It was a lot.

Jerome and Sam fist-pumped each other and smiled, the first time I had seen them smile all night.

Terry stood off to the side with his phone, stroking his cock, and waiting to see what I might do, next.

I was determined to fuck myself on Darius' dick until he came one more time. Then it would be time to clean up and go home.

But Darius wasn't ready to come. I think he liked where he was, and was in no hurry to leave.

"Darius, baby, my legs are tired," I said, panting. "Let me lay on the bed, and you can take me however you want."

He didn't say anything. Instead, his hands found my hips and he slowly raised and lowered me on his shaft. I didn't know where his new-found strength came from, but my legs were no longer doing the work.

He gradually lifted me higher and let me plunge down faster on his cock until I was practically bouncing on him.

I was so glad it didn't hurt, but it wasn't exactly comfortable, either. He was shoving his full length - and girth - inside me with each thrust. My tits jiggled and the pierced clit above my gaped pussy began to swell again.

Another flash from the phone camera.

I wasn't sure when I realized I had to pee, but the urge came on quickly. With as hard as Darius was bouncing me on his dick, I knew I couldn't hold it. I shot a spray of piss from between my fingers as I feverishly rubbed my clit. I don't think Terry was expecting that, and he almost fell over while avoiding the spray.

I probably sounded like I was running a marathon. I was certainly sweating like I was running a marathon. Even though Darius was doing most of the heavy lifting, my abs and legs continued to get a workout as I subconsciously matched his rhythm with my own downward thrusts. He could have let go, and I would have continued to impale my butt on his unique example of manhood.

"Darius," I panted. "I'm going to pass out if we keep doing this."

"I want to come in your mouth," Darius finally said.

I smiled, and as quickly as possible, lifted myself off his shaft and kneeled between Darius' legs. It took two hands to stroke his wide shaft, which I did for only a few seconds before placing the head of his cock in my mouth.

His dick was so warm. Luckily, all I could smell was the coconut oil lubricant. He tasted more like come than ass, though. And, within a minute, he was filling my satisfied mouth with his seed. I stroked his wide cock for all I was worth, milking him dry until his balls pulled up into his nutsack.

When I finished, I licked my lips, leaned forward, and gave Darius a hard kiss on the mouth.

"That was incredible, Darius," I said softly. "We're going to have to do that again, sometime, but definitely not tomorrow," I smiled.

Darius slowly stood up and worked his way to the bathroom.

Terry finally put his phone away.

"Wow!" Terry said. "That was awesome!"

"You think so?" I asked, barely able to stand. "Did I look good?"

"You looked incredible," Terry said, cock standing out in front of him. My butt hole was starting to hurt. My pussy felt numb - and open.

"Do you need me to suck your cock again?" I asked, exhausted, but not too exhausted to suck Terry off one more time.

I squatted, and then dropped to my knees, feeling the wet carpet and remembering I did that. I walked on my knees toward Terry, who already had his phone in his hands.

"Really?" I asked.

"Just one more," Terry said. "Video," he continued.

I smiled at him, and took his stiff manhood in my mouth.

Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror across from the bed, I was surprised that my make-up had held up so well. I wasn't surprised, though, when Terry pulled his dick out of my mouth five minutes later, and covered my face and hair with come. I wondered if he came that much all the time, and I just hadn't realized it. I glanced in the full-length mirror as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I looked good, even covered in come.

Terry asked if I wanted company while I showered, but I declined. My arms and legs looked like I had been working out at the gym for hours, and were starting to feel like it, too. I was mentally, physically, and sexually exhausted. All I could think of doing is cleaning myself up and going to sleep.

Terry cleaned up the hotel room as best he could, but the extra towels could only do so much when it came to soaking up the piss from the carpet.

I cleaned off my butt plug and put it in my purse, along with the empty bottle of lubricant. I didn't bother with the make-up, and opted to put my damp hair in a pony tail. My temporary tattoo turned out to be temporary, too. I considered a permanent Queen of Spades tattoo elsewhere, though.

I wrapped a towel around me and sat on the love seat while Terry stepped into the shower. Something about the sound of the water seemed to put me in a calm trance. I was out in seconds.

I woke up to a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping," a female voice said, followed by another knock.

"I jumped to my feet, letting the towel drop to the floor as the door opened.

"So sorry, so sorry," the older woman said, looking away.

"Could you come back a little later, please," I asked.

The embarrassed woman nodded and excused herself. I looked around the room. The sun was up, and looked like it had been for several hours. My purse was still in the bathroom where I had left it, and thankfully, my phone and car keys were still in my purse.

"10:50am!?!" I said, in shock.

My work clothes - my real work clothes - were in my Miata, parked in the hotel parking garage. I looked around and realized my long coat that I had worn over the black lingerie was gone. I had planned on just putting on the coat, and then putting my work clothes back on in the car.

"Well, that's just great," I said. "Someone took my coat."

Terry had apparently stepped out of the bathroom after his shower to find me sleeping soundly. He decided to let me sleep through the morning while he headed to his dorm for a change of clothes before an early class.

I called Terry, praying he didn't have his phone silenced. He didn't. I quickly explained my situation.

"No, before you ask, I didn't take your coat," Terry said. "I don't know what happened to it. Did you have anything in it?"

"No, just a pair of flip-flops in one of the pockets so I wouldn't have to walk barefoot to the car," I said. "As usual."

"So, you have your phone, and you have your keys. You could always put the lingerie back on," Terry said, not entirely serious. "Its still pretty clean. Sorry it was so itchy."

"Or, you could just go to my car, get my clothes and bring them back to the room," I said.

"Or, I could just do that," Terry said. "Except I'm stuck in this class for another hour and a half."

There was a long pause before he continued, "Damn, Linda, you're just getting up now?"

"Yeah, I guess you and your friends wore me out," I admitted. "What am I going to do? I need to get out of this hotel room before they charge Michael for another night. I need to get home, change clothes, and get to work, too. And I need coffee!"

"What do you think you're husband's going to think?" Terry asked.

"I don't know. I may just say I spent the night at Jean's," I said.

"Except Jean's out of town, remember?" Terry said. "Hey, I gotta go. Class and shit."

The call dropped before I could even say goodbye.

I called the office, and hoped to God they hadn't called the house phone wondering where I was. They hadn't, but they were about to, if I didn't show up by noon. Sometimes I ran work errands in the morning before heading into the office, but I usually wrote it on the community white board the day before.

"Okay, thanks Ron," I said, my heart rate finally slowing. "If my husband calls, can you just tell him I was there and stepped out for lunch with a client?"

"What do I get out that, exactly?" Ron asked.

"What do you want?" I asked, knowing what he always wanted and what I always refused.

"I think you know," Ron said, quietly.

"Okay, fine," I said, as if I had any choice.

I paced around the hotel room, naked, wondering what to do next. I spent a few minutes putting on make-up, and decided to go conservative rather than sexy. I still looked sexy. Did I forget how to do conservative?

I put the lingerie outfit back on, complete with corset, garter, hose, and heels, then looked in the full-length mirror, and decided that wouldn't work. Aside from my pierced nipples still being exposed, everything was see-thru. And... no panties. As incredibly sexy as I looked, I couldn't walk out like that in broad daylight. I needed my clothes.

I rifled through my purse and found a crumpled business card.

Taxi service.

I called the number, and let it ring about seven times before someone finally answered.

"Where and when?" the gruff voice said upon answering.

"Hi, ummm," I stammered. "This is Linda. I was one of your fares a few weeks ago. Twice."

I told him my work address, where he picked me up, and where he took me.

"I remember... the unappreciated slut housewife, right?" he said. "Small tits, nice cunt?"

"Yep, that's me," I said. "I'm in a bit of a bind, and could use your help."

"You need me to post bail or something? I don't make that kind of money, slut," he said.

"No, nothing like that," I said. I proceeded to tell him that in the course of being appreciated, someone made off with my clothes, and that I had spare clothes in my car that I needed him to bring to me, and fast.

Once he stopped laughing, he said, "I'll be right over, slut. Give me about twenty minutes."

Every time he called me a slut, I felt my pussy tingle. It wasn't so much that he said it, but the way he said it. I was going to owe him something when he showed up to the hotel room with my clothes, and with his reminding me that I was a slut... he let me know he'd take whatever he wanted.

I touched my pierced clitoris gently, expecting an angry sting after all the rubbing it had undergone the night before. To my surprise, it didn't hurt. It actually felt normal, and welcoming. I placed a finger inside my pussy. My labia were still slightly swollen, but there wasn't any pain. If anything, I was able to fit three fingers inside me much more easily than before.

"They definitely stretched me out a little, if not a lot," I said to myself, and smiled. "Bigger cocks, it is."

My poor little butt hole, however, was very sore. And puckered. Even after I licked my finger, I could barely push my pinky past my rectum. "No toys for you, for awhile."

"Housekeeping," a man's voice said outside the door, followed by a series of knocks. Before I could respond, the door clicked open, and the little old man from the night before was treated to the sight of me in my heels and lingerie basking in the sun shining through the giant window.

"Hello, sweetie," I said. "I'm not quite ready to check out, yet. Is there anything I can do to get you to let me stay a little longer?" I walked towards the little man with my best Catwoman strut.

"No, no, no..." he stammered. "It's okay, I can put the room at the end of the list."

I reached down, and felt the unmistakable bulge forming in his pants. I leaned over, causing him to take his eyes off my pierced nipples, and whispered in his ear, "Are you sure?"

He nodded, and stepped backwards through the open door. A wet spot had already formed in the front of his pants. He closed the door behind him and I realized my mouth was salivating.

I touched up my make-up, once again admiring the outfit. It was growing on me. It didn't itch as much, either. But, I knew I wouldn't be able to wear it outside the hotel room. I carefully undressed what little there was and placed everything, including the heels and mask, into the hotel plastic laundry bag. I put a towel around me, covering my small breasts and just barely covering my butt. It would have to do until I had my clothes.