A Slut in His Closet

Story Info
She's fat, hairy, pissy, but she never says no.
14.5k words
4.58
34k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: All characters are over 18. The story is concluded.

In spite of the category there is not much non-consent. This is an over-the-top free use and piss fetish story, and there are strong elements of dominance/submission, self-deprecation, and voluntary sexual slavery. There are some exaggerated stereotypical gender roles. If you have a hard time with any of this or with verbal or physical degradation or body fluids, then this story is not recommended.

-------------------

Dan figured he had all he could wish for with his girlfriend Erica. She was beautiful, flawless, popular, commanding a following of other girl hangarounds, and through sheer luck had chosen him as her boyfriend to complete her image.

He wasn't a slouch himself. After an early life as a straight-A student he was developing his social skills as a PT at the local 24/7 fitness. There was a year until his economics degree, and then he was set to work his way into the family business with nation-wide growth potential, but that future still seemed far away. He and Erica were just 24, and their relationship was just 3 years old. Being honest, the only thing really on his mind was squirting his cock into her tight, hot cunt-squeeze as often as she would let him.

Erica actually had some other hopes for their future, of course. Running a boring HVAC firm out of a smaller town didn't quite fit with her idea of a stimulating life. Dan figured she would probably come around, and then her social creativity would take his business to the top. It was just one more of the many qualities he loved her for. He knew he would really have to treasure this girl to keep her, and he made a point out of staying monkishly faithful, even as his new, hard-ass friends from the gym shared stories of anal perversions and one-night stands. As much as selfish pleasure tempted him, it wasn't in the cards for everyone. He would be better off in the long run if he tried to ignore the sexual obsessions his sick mind pestered him with, choosing instead to nurture the loving partnership he had already built.

So, he had to hide how intrigued he was when the news came.

"I sort of promised a girl in our study group to move into the spare room for a few days," Erica explained one day. "I hope it's ok. I mean, she just needs help for a while. She'll be out in no time."

The very small room was actually more of a walk-in closet, since they had put up hangers and used it as storage. But they kept his old bed in there. Technically, it was in fact his closet, since this was all his apartment, and as owner he had no objections to having another girl around.

The day came, and a surprise walked in through the outer door. The girl didn't fit in with Erica's normal entourage at all. This one's name was Tricia. She was their age, but compared to their well-exercised bodies she was distinctly chubby. Her face was short somehow and a little too wide at the same time, and her hair was long, black, and straight, hanging down all over her breasts, which seemed big and saggy even through the clothes. This was obviously one of the more socially inept girls Erica hung around sometimes to make herself look big-hearted. You could tell from their interaction how Erica considered herself superior, and the girl appeared to agree. Then, the shy eyes of their guest studied Dan, and they looked awestruck.

She had multiple layers of clothing, but she didn't appear to have a bra, and the eye-catching, very free dangling of her sizable breasts soon had his cock pushing out his briefs. Her ass was round, looking soft and cushiony, making you want to touch it, grab it, squeeze it hard. He had some trouble accepting the arousal he felt over this shy girl, who wasn't someone he normally would even look at. Maybe there was something about the submission in her eyes, promising opportunities he no longer dared to dream about in his everyday life.

* * *

"Oh, fuck yeah baby," his girlfriend panted out that first night, climbing on top of him. "We're gonna fuck so good now!"

He was surprised by how determined she was. She sat on top, squeezing his entire thick and long cock with her smooth, tight body. A perfect, smooth-shaved cunt was grinding itself to orgasm against his rock-hard abs, smearing horny juices all over them. You could hear the wet slaps between their crotches, fucking his cock into her warm depths. She was moaning out loud, and he knew you could hear them through the wall into the closet. She was flaunting her flawless life for someone less privileged, and she was getting off on it. Her orgasm cry was meant to leave no doubts about what happened. The superior people were fucking and loving it.

It was amazing to see the girl he loved so willing, and her excitement was easy to understand right now. There was a whole new dimension to fucking for another person. He imagined the lonely desperation of the girl right on the other side of the paper-thin wall, and then he started grunting loud enough for her to hear, and soon he pumped his sperm into the well-aerobicized cunt that actually fucked him, milking him through loving squeezes.

"Oohhh, yeaahhh baby," he cried out. "Aaahh, I'm coming! It's so good! Aaahhh, I love you baby!"

For a few weeks, this world they shared became ideal. To Dan's delight there was now fucking every night, and his girlfriend seemed excited to make more and more noise, making sure everyone knew their place. In daytime, Tricia came off as enthralled to just be around them. She would always hurry out of the way. She would always hunch her body, showing her lack of confidence very openly.

The first time he touched Tricia, she was standing in the way of the coffee cups. There was still nothing about her cowering body that was supposed to attract him, and there was nothing about her personality that was supposed to appeal to him, but the sight of her loose tits and ass always stiffened his cock, and today he couldn't resist. He reached out from behind, and then he put his palm down on her ass to move her. He knew he was out of line, but he was also certain by now that he would get away with this.

"Yeahh," he grunted in her ear with the plumpness of her ass in his hand. "We need to move you a little. Mmhh, yeahh. You don't mind if I grab your ass, do you?"

His fingers squeezed a little harder, making it clear that he was in fact taking advantage of the timid house guest. Then, he got even more courageous and pressed his now erect organ into her ass-cushion. The soft warmth was insanely comfortable. Her ass seemed made to take cock, and at this moment, he was almost prepared to risk anything just to feel that ass for a few minutes.

Tricia's response came as a bit of a surprise.

"Mmfhhh," she let out through a timid half-gasp, half-moan. "You can do whatever you want to this body. You can! Anything!"

She turned around and looked at the floor in shame, facing him now, bringing her bra-less tits into focus under a stretching top. The nipples were dark and stiff, protruding very clearly through the white fabric. He felt drawn without control to those horny squeeze-bags, which jiggled almost without restraint.

But he couldn't give in to his desire to just grab her fat body and fuck it hard. The thought of what he stood to lose made him force himself to take his cup and go. He was faithful! She would be out of his life soon anyway.

A silent agreement formed in the household that Tricia would start doing more cleaning and dish-washing as her stay grew longer. Apparently, she was perfectly happy to be of service. He often noticed prolonged stares of adoration right at him while she was cleaning up after him specifically.

His girlfriend began to lose her interest in loud fucking for dominance. Instead, signs of irritation towards their guest started to surface.

"Shouldn't you eat less and try to lose some of all that fat?" came a question for Tricia after she had prepared a wonderful dinner. "No sane guy would ever want your body now. I'm just saying it as a friend."

The comment obviously wasn't friendly, and then everything derailed when a helpless Tricia threw a split-second glance over at Dan, and he failed to come up with anything to support his girlfriend.

His girlfriend spent more time out with her other friends, and now she started complaining about taking Tricia along during those nights. Tricia was part of their study group because apparently she always understood the difficult stuff and was always willing to help, but classes were over soon, and her usefulness was running out.

* * *

The second time Dan touched Tricia, it started out with him having the place to himself, watching a film. The door opened to Tricia coming home on her own, and he realized with a thrill that the two of them would have the whole evening before his girlfriend returned.

It was a hot night, and Tricia removed her sweater after the jacket, revealing her usual kind of thin top, which was transparent with sweat on the undersides of the massive breasts it clung to. You also make out hints of clammy stomach folds through it. The thick organ in his pants was growing erect. He had to be careful. No one could know he enjoyed being around such a deviant girl.

They ended up out on the balcony to cool off with fresh beer. His plans were still unclear to him. He tried to start a conversation, but she only gave short, nervous answers. The whole time, his eyes were drawn down to her breasts, and his cock kept telling him to grab that soft, ballooning warmth.

"Don't you ever wear a bra?" he decided to ask, turning the conversation to what was really on his mind.

Her weak voice mumbled in response while she looked at her feet.

"No. I tried, but I don't like it. This body is very uncomfortable. But I'd do it for you if you want. Do you want me to conceal these ugly tits?"

There it was again! She didn't refer to herself as a person, implying openly that she was inferior, blaming her body. Her behavior intrigued him.

"No, I'm a simple guy," he assured her. "I like tits. The only problem is, when I see them, I might want to grab them. And then someone would be pretty pissed if she found out."

"If you touch this disgusting body now, it will wet itself," Tricia whispered in what appeared to be both fear and a weird kind of surrender to him. "The bladder is really full. You should really let me in."

But he didn't really care about her strange mumbling. He had already grabbed her body once before, and he couldn't see the damage with doing it again now -- just a little. He held up a hesitating hand in front of the closest sweat-moist tit bag, so she had no easy way of moving past him.

Her mouth was open, and then he heard her panting, louder and louder, as if she was building to a climax. At the same time, her eyes, staring at the hand in front of her, seemed to light up with longing.

"I'm not trying to stop you," he lied through a crooked smile. "But why didn't you go to the bathroom before you got this desperate? Are you kinky?"

"No, I'm not trying to be gross," she mumbled. "I just... I hate this body."

You could see her fighting the impulse to move forward, but then she waited for him to remove his hand.

"Please..." she pleaded. "I can feel it between my legs! I can't hold back!"

There would be no consequences. Her unresponsiveness made him certain that she would never expose him, so there was no more need to deny himself what he wanted. It was time to do it! He simply brought his fingers in to the flabby flesh, and then he clenched, letting out a grunt of long-built excitement, digging into the warm squeeze-fat.

"Uunnhhh, fuck!!" she grunted. "Uuuhhh..."

Her legs appeared to lose their strength. She grabbed the rails of the balcony to support herself. Her thighs spread, and now her crotch swayed back and forth in a fucking motion, and she kept grunting out loud. At the same time, her pants grew dark from the crotch and down the insides of the legs. You could hear the splatter of liquid on the cement beneath them.

This fat girl was pissing herself for him! On top of that, it seemed that she was actually having an orgasm.

He squeezed the tit even harder, massaging the soft fuck flesh, feeling his hard cock strain in response. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open in an expression of complete bliss and orgasmic pleasure. Urine cascaded down through her hissing crotch and legs into a growing puddle. He was close to blowing his load in his own pants just from watching her sick ecstasy.

Now, she was looking down at herself in silence, which made the dripping from her pants very noticeable. Her orgasm was over. The shocked expression on her face made him remove his hand. But he was still horny, and he still wanted to come.

"I'm so disgusting!" she sniffled out, and then tears started flowing down her face. "I'm so sorry I did this!"

She just fled the balcony, crying, apologizing, running to her closet to hide for the rest of the evening.

Dan freed his cock, and he resorted to giving the long shaft fast strokes, reaching one of the most thrilling orgasms of his life, splashing sperm into the shimmering puddle of her fluids below.

Then, watching his sperm glisten in the urine, he instantly regretted what had happened. He could admit that Tricia had her positive attributes, but now he seriously thought there was something wrong with her. She herself admitted that she was disgusting. No sane girl would behave this way. If he allowed himself to be mixed up with her, it couldn't lead to any good.

But his orgasm had been extraordinary, and deep down he wanted more.

* * *

A few days passed as usual. Tricia was helping out even more in the apartment, cleaning, cooking, shopping, justifying her presence. She appeared to be more shy around him, and he started to feel safe in his hope about her never mentioning their incident. Dan came to the decision that he wanted her out before anything else happened.

He found it difficult to inform his girlfriend. They were rarely alone, and whenever all three of them were in the apartment she would inevitably catch his eyes lingering on the fatty folds of Tricia's stomach or tits. Dan felt sorry and embarrassed, and he wanted to apologize, but there was no way around making a fool of himself.

Instead, it was his girlfriend who delivered the bombshell news, right after their exams.

"I'm leaving!" she informed. "I'm not appreciated. You don't even treat me better than her. I've seen the way you look at each other! She's just a disgusting, fat cow!"

At first, he was baffled. When he tried to protest, she launched into a tirade of condescension.

"She's not even a real person! All she does is hang around, like she'd do anything just to be around people. She's the most worthless person I know, and I think you two are a good fit for each other."

And just like that, Dan's old life was over. His old girlfriend packed her bags and stormed out, and in the days to come he would learn that she had found another guy, who worked at the competing gym and was nothing but vapid and easy to manipulate.

Dan, on the other hand, found himself stranded alone with just a weird roommate.

It would have been easy to be mad at Tricia, but she took care of that herself. She started out by fleeing into her closet, spending hours crying. He left for the gym to think, and there he got more upset with Tricia for every passing minute. If she had been a normal person -- not a leech -- then none of this would have happened. And now, he didn't have the energy to deal with the situation.

He came home to her sitting in the sofa with a tear-swollen, red face, struggling for words.

"Please don't make me move out!" she started. "I have no place to go. Just give me a little time! I won't bother you at all, I promise. I'll stay out of sight so you won't have to see this ugly body."

Dan didn't know what to respond. She offered to pay more rent and to clean up after him. She even begged straight out, saying he could just pretend she wasn't even there, and she wouldn't mind being ignored.

"We can talk about it tomorrow night," he settled for.

Then, he turned to the screen, and Tricia left to hide in her closet as promised.

Next day felt better than he had anticipated. There was a sense of freedom, making a mess of the kitchen at breakfast without considering his girlfriend. He was aware that Tricia was hiding in her closet, but she was very good at it, and he really had the impression that this whole place was all his own. He was about to do the dishes as usual, but then he considered leaving them to her, and the very thought of her slaving to clean up his mess gave him an erection. Perhaps she would really become his maid, as promised. Perhaps, there was really something to be enjoyed about having this odd girl around.

He came home in the evening to a spotless apartment and Tricia sitting in the sofa again. His eyes were instantly drawn to her very bra-less, barely clothed tits, and he felt the familiar old erection growing.

"You can stay for a while," he decided as he sat down. "But we have to talk about conditions."

There could have been a look of relief on her face, but he chose to ignore her and keep going, because he was intent on throwing her out in the end. He told her no one could know she was here. In fact, she needed to tell people she moved somewhere else, because this whole setup was too weird to deal with.

"I understand," she assured. "It would be bad for you if people knew. I know I'm worthless. She was right. I can always feel how worthless I am. I can just tell people I live with my mother."

"Can't you move in with her?"

"I don't have a mother."

He understood that he knew very little about his tenant-to-be, and he wasn't very interested in learning right now. He asked her about rent. She informed him that she had a new job at the university, helping out in lab classes, so she could cover rent until she found someplace.

He tried to picture her in front of class with everybody looking at her, looking at the same tits his eyes were always drawn to. For some reason, he felt possessive, and he insisted that she wear thicker clothes, and then he recognized that he was out of line by dictating her clothing. But then, she agreed without question, so he decided to go for broke.

"And you should only wear thin shirts around here! It makes it easier for me to grab you when I walk by. Unless you think being grabbed is an unreasonable prize for living with me?"

She stared at the floor and appeared to be embarrassed.

"Of course you can grab this body," she whispered with weak nervousness. "It doesn't deserve any respect. It's just an ugly, fat, disgusting cow body."

An erection grew in his pants from this unexpected breakthrough.

"You should probably talk to someone about self-esteem," he concluded. "Like therapy, I mean. But I won't interfere with that as long as you don't bother me."

She agreed to never bother him. He suspected that she agreed to everything because she was desperately in love with him in some way, but he couldn't figure out how to handle that yet. He had spent his whole life being considerate, and he was tired of thinking about others. The whole situation irritated him, making him feel a need to push her even harder.

He returned to demands, asking her to hide when people came over. He even asked her if she could lock herself inside the closet and never come out unless she knew it was clear.

"Of course!" she assured without reservations, looking back with pure devotion. "You should treat me like nothing. I know I'm nothing. I can feel it, especially compared to you! I'll do anything you say."

He noticed that she kept inviting him to assert his dominance, and he knew just the thing to say.