A Slut in His Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he put the cock head in place, she whimpered.

"That's right," he gasped with furious excitement through clenched teeth. "Here it comes! You're just a cock-hole. I hope you like a fat shaft up your tight fucking ass!"

There was no answer. He pushed, sinking the cock head into the anal wrinkles, and she whimpered again while he kept the pressure on her clenched sphincter, but she managed to stay silent. She knew her duties. Bent-over ass sluts were to stay silent and take the cock.

"Aaahhh, it's good!" he praised while her orifice surrendered and opened up. "You're a pork-fuck, right? Take the cock up your stupid asshole! I love the way it feels! Do you like it, you fucking hole?"

He sank all the way inside in a long push, and two simultaneous groans filled the room.

"Aaahhh, yeeaahh!" he cried out in appreciation of the warm, tight, embrace.

"Uuaangghhh!" she responded in escalating discomfort. "Nnnaaghhh! Aaanhh! NUAAAGHHH!!"

With hands on her shoulders, he forced himself in an out through her groans, slapping his crotch against the ass cushions. By her self-imposed duties, she did her best to stay silent, but she couldn't keep the guttural animal grunts in.

"Uunnhhh!" she expressed her feelings from the cock pounding her insides. "Nnnuuughh! Nnnaaauhh!!"

With the last long groan, she started pissing herself, gushing out backwards. The urine cascaded down their legs into a puddle around their feet. Dan put more weight on her. He thought he could feel the sphincter tightening in pulses around his shaft, and he heard the rhythm of her grunting he realized to his surprise that she was having an orgasm.

"You sick fuck! You're coming, you fucking slut! You're so fucking disgusting! Your ass is coming! Aaaahh, I'm gonna sperm! Uunnhh, yeeaahh! Here it comes! Aaahhh, take the cum you fucking pig! You fucking pig whore!! Uuunnhhh!!"

He buried himself to the hilt one last time and pumped her asshole full of hungover sperm while she still splattered piss down on the floor.

Then, he lay down to rest in the sofa while she mopped their mess up. When she was finished, she came and sat down by his feet and started to lick and suck his cock clean.

He napped while he had her love his cock with her mouth for an hour. When he woke up, the apartment was soon filled with the sounds of crotch slapping into ass over grunts of pleasure and agony, before another load of sperm was deposited into Tricia's bowels.

* * *

This was the beginning of another high-point in Dan's life so far. He spent his days in a constant sexual bliss, having limitless energy while he was outside his apartment, because he had access to limitless relaxation at home. Tricia walked around with her udder-like tits hanging over her pot belly, and once or twice every day, Dan would just give her the order.

"Go get the bag!"

And she would go for the bag and put it over her head, pulling her pants down before bending over the table, waiting with her ass out. She would often piss herself while his rigid cock slid in and out of her anal orifice. Just as often, he would piss on her when he had come in her bowel. His cock was always cleaned instantly, as she always took him in her mouth right after the assfuck.

Inevitably, there came a day when he told her to get the bag and she hesitated.

"I-I'm too disgusting," she stuttered out. "I apologize for this body. It's horrible! This body is just garbage, and you should treat it that way! I will come to you when this garbage body is ready to be used."

He understood what she meant, and he waited for her while he had a relaxing beer. He saw with some amusement how snuck out to the toilet in shame. She always hid these non-piss toilet visits for him, sensing correctly that he wanted nothing to do with them. But now that it had come to attention, he waited for her in the sofa until he heard the flush.

A minute later, she had the bag over her head, and she was bent over the sofa table with his stiff cock working its way into her sore rectum.

"Fuck yeah," he gasped when pushed in. "Let's get the whole cock in! And now I gotta piss from the beer, too. But you're just a living toilet, right? I can just go wherever I want."

While she moaned in confirmation, he concentrated. It always took him some time to relax the right way when he had a hard-on.

"Aahhh," he gasped in release once the flow started. "Can you feel it, cow? I'm pissing in your ass. Yeeahh, I needed that! It feels like I can go a gallon. Oh, yeahhh, it's filling you good, isn't it?"

He studied his thick, petrified shaft, sticking into the stretched-out sphincter, for signs of what was happening inside, but there was nothing but the feeling of releasing his flow into a body. When the pressure started building, her discipline slipped, and she let out moans through the bag. She held back and moaned, clamping down as hard as she could to hold tight around the pissing cock.

"Ooohhh! Oooohh! Oooohhh, fuuck!!"

Still, she managed to keep it all inside.

When Dan was done, he tried a pull half-way out and a push back in, and Tricia cried out as she was struggling to keep his liquid gift in her bowel. It worked. He started pissfucking her shithole, staring down at the tight squeeze, feeling his cock bathing in warm fluids while the pleasure intensified. The sickness made him start to orgasm after only a few strokes.

"Ooohhh, yeeahh! You're a piss balloon, aren't you? You pig! I'm fucking the piss! I'm gonna come in the piss, you fucking toilet!! Fuck!! Piss pig!! Aahhh, here it comes!! Aaahhh!!"

It was a short but unbelievable pleasure. It took ten strong spasms for his massive cock-plug to erupt all its sperm into the warm bath inside her distended bowel.

He showed her the courtesy of a slow pull out, allowing her to keep control. She stayed down without relaxing, groaning for a few seconds once her ass was free of the cock, fighting her body's impulses to cleanse itself. Then, she started slowly getting up, staggering over to the bathroom and closing the door.

When she came back out, he called her back to his cock.

"So, how did you like it?" he asked while she licked him. "You're just a fat pig, right?"

"Yes," she encouraged. "I'm just a fat pig. I'm just so grateful to you for allowing me near you. You're perfect! I'm a fuck pig, and I never want to be anything else."

And she spent an entire film gently sucking and licking his organ. Then she cleaned her mess her crotch had made on the floor, and she prepared dinner. He instructed her to put on the bag and bend over the table to wait for him while he ate, and about half an hour later he fucked her in the ass again.

As the days went by he discovered that if he pissed in her ass with some regularity then she would never be "too disgusting" to be fucked there. She also seemed to prefer it this way, and after a while she openly admitted as much, while she questioned if her body could even function properly without his piss anymore. She admitted one day to being jealous of every toilet he used except her.

* * *

After exams, a party was obligatory. Also, Dan had spent an unusual amount of time to himself, according to his friends, so a number of the guys ganged up on him and decided they were coming over at the weekend.

"I don't think we can hide you again," he reasoned with Tricia once the time came to plan their night. "We lucked out last time. Sooner or later, some drunk is gonna get the door opened."

"I can hide under your bed. Or do you want me to leave?"

"Perhaps," he said, thinking out loud. "Or, there's another way. You want to be in the party? Like, if you were on a table with the bag over your head, would you care whose cock you took in the ass?"

For the first time in forever, he saw her hesitate. He had time to wonder if she didn't really want to be fucked by others, or if she was just worried about betraying him, tainting herself with other cocks, or if she was sad that he didn't care about other people fucking her. Either way, he didn't care. She was his toy for pleasure, and he always shared his toys.

"For you, I'll do anything!" she proclaimed, although there was still uncertainty in her voice.

And so, when evening came, Tricia found herself bent over a table taken from the balcony and moved into the bathroom. There was just enough room in the shower to fit this Tricia-package in there and still have the toilet area clear. She was tied down with her ass exposed and easily available, but the shower curtain was closed, so you could do your business without looking at her if you wanted to.

When the first guests arrived, he found the only way to introduce the idea was by diving straight in, telling those first few straight away. He found himself very nervous, realizing that he had no idea how this would play out. Maybe he had made a mistake.

"You guys remember that pig-girl?" he started once they were all seated in the sofa. "You remember we talked about tying her down and fucking her ass with a sack over her head? Well, I asked her."

At first, no one even believed he stayed in contact with Tricia. Then, once he told them she was out in the bathroom right now, they looked at him as if he had gone crazy. It was a lot to take in. Finally, the first one of them stepped into the bathroom, and you could hear the curtain move.

"Holy shit!" he cried out. "This is insane! It's so cool!"

A few seconds later they were all there, and then one guy started laughing, and soon a couple of them had tears in their eyes from laughing. No one knew how to react. It was time to keep up his image, making it clear that he didn't care about Tricia at all.

"I know you would never fuck someone this ugly up her cunt," he explained. "So I've oiled up her asshole. If you feel like it, you can just do her up the ass as much as you want. I guess you can do anything."

"What do you mean?" someone asked. "What can we do to her?"

"Well, like I said, whatever. You can piss on her for all I care. She's in the shower, because she said she might piss herself. So, better take your pants off first."

"Piss herself? Fuck, she's so disgusting! Look at all that hair! I don't know if I could get hard for that even if I tried."

"So, I hate to be the voice of reason here," someone else interrupted. "But how do we know this ugly bitch is in on it? I mean, is she awake under there?"

This guy motioned for her bag, bringing attention to how out-of-hand this situation really was. There was a fat, tied-up female body with a sack over its head and an oiled-up ass, sticking out, ready to be fucked at their party. Dan responded that he had told her to answer yes or no questions.

"Like this," he demonstrated. "Hey, Fuck Hole! Are you ok with these fine gentlemen fucking you up the ass without asking?"

"Yes!" she responded bluntly, loud and clear.

It was still a bit much to process.

"So I don't know about you," one of them contemplated. "But I wouldn't mind a beer instead of looking at this gross sight."

They all went out to the living room and sat down laughing. Soon, cans were snapping open, and after a few minutes they were starting to feel comfortable.

"She's so fucking ugly, though," one guy commented. "But no girl has ever let me fuck her up ass. Don't you think we should put some porn on, you know, in the spirit of things?"

There were no objections. You could sense their excitement as the beer was kicking in. The room was full of cum-filled balls and stiff cocks. Of course they had chosen films with only assfucking to play on the screen, and they had more and more trouble tearing their eyes from the action.

"Fuck, it's so fucking hot, the way whores just takes it up that tight little hole!" one of the guys observed after a while. "I think I'm gonna go... piss for a while."

They all laughed and cheered him on. But then they booed when he locked the door. Dan turned down the volume on the film, and they all started listening for sounds from the bathroom. They weren't disappointed.

"Ooohhhh, fuuuck!" they heard a cry of pleasure. "It's so fucking good! You fucking whore! Take it! Take it up the ass!!"

Now, they all cheered. By the time you could hear the fuck-slapping against the asscheeks they had returned to beer and porn again.

A couple of more guys dropped into the apartment, but the mood was set, and it was easier to get everyone to join in and just form a line for Tricia with beer in their hands. Soon, she had been assfucked by five cocks, and more were waiting.

"What a fucking ugly, hairy cunt," one guy remarked while another fucked her ass. "I have to piss."

"Go on! Piss on her! Do it while I fuck her!"

"Yeeaahhh!!" they both laughed, fucking her and splashing piss all over her back.

"Oohh fuuck!!" the guy in her ass cried out. "I'm gonna come!! It's so fucking tight! I'm gonna come in this fucking ass!!"

The fucker ejaculated inside her anus, and then they swapped, and the other guy used the semen as lubrication while Tricia was pissed on again. Enough beer was flowing that no one with a cock cared about anything but how good it felt to use a tied-down female ass.

They wiped her off as a courtesy to the other guests. The next guy already waited in line for his turn, and once there was room he just stepped up behind the ass and started fucking it unceremoniously.

Later in the evening, the party started to get out of hand. A few of the guests had called additional friends who were dropping in just to check if the assfucking was true. And then they tried the ass, of course. Whenever someone thought a sore, sperm-dripping anus was too disgusting to stick your cock into there was always else volunteering to piss the orifice clean inside and out. Then, a bunch of guys stood laughing at Tricia as she gave out guttural groans while her stomach cramped and sprayed fountains of piss and sperm out of her ass.

"She's so fucking revolting!" they laughed. "It's really like fucking a pig. Go on! Fuck the pig! Fuck her harder!"

Dan worried at one point, watching her arms and legs tug their ropes with each hard thrust, but when he asked her if she wanted to stop she simply answered "No!"

This excited him.

"Hey Dan," one of the guys said. "I know some nerds who hang out with my brother. They're like, 20, but I'm pretty sure a few of them have never been with a girl, and they're having a party tonight."

"We'll, what the hell," Dan concluded. "Call them over if you want."

As far as he could tell, most of the nerds fucked her as well once they arrived. But now the party had gone on long enough that things were getting hazy. Also, people were leaving. Every one was shagged out or too drunk to go again, and now they had better places to be.

Dan had planned to follow them to the club, but he realized there would barely be time for a drink before closing time. He sent them away, telling them he had some clean-up to do, and no one paid him any attention.

He hadn't fucked Tricia since before it all started. At this point, he felt tired and drunk enough that he shouldn't be able to fuck, but the sight of her hardened the tree-trunk between his legs. She was an animal. Her skin glistened with piss and sperm. There was a river of sticky goo going from between her legs all the way to the drain a few feet away. Her rectum was so swollen that part of the pink insides seemed to push out, giving it the impression of a sick flower. There was nothing human left. There was just a porky, fat belly with tits and a naked sore ass that could still be used. And his cock wanted to use it.

"Yeah, were you afraid I'd left you, now that everything is quiet?" he asked while he snuck up to caress her ass. "Are you ready, pig? Are you ready to take another cock up your pig-ass?"

"Yes," she whispered.

He had to do this. He couldn't resists. He put his cock against the soft fuck flower and pushed.

"UunnhhhAAHHHH!!" she let out in urgent agony.

And then she engulfed his cock in sticky, warm pleasure. He knew within seconds that this would be another one of his really fast climaxes.

"Oohhh, yeaahh!" he gasped. "Oohhhh, fuuuck! You're so messy! You're so sick!! Take the cock!! Aahhhh, you'll never stop disgusting me!! You cow!! You fucking cow!! You're gonna make me come!! Aaaahhhh, I'm coming!!"

Within seconds of drunk assfucking, he added another few squirts of sperm to the lake that was already inside her.

Things were quiet. He untied her.

"How are you?" he asked with genuine concern.

He took off the bag to see if she was responsive, and she looked back with tired eyes.

"I'm happy," she whispered. "And thirsty! I'm so thirsty!"

"Well, do you want water, or piss?"

She didn't even answer. The thought of liquids in her mouth seemed to give her energy, and she fought herself up and then down on her knees in front of him. With greed, she sucked his limp cock into her mouth.

He had to go so bad that it was easy to release the flow. She actually sucked it out, gulping the hot beer piss straight down into her fat belly.

"I want to go to sleep," he informed her. "And tomorrow I'll reward you with another assfuck if you want."

* * *

Graduation was over for both of them.

Dan was to spend half a year setting up a large storage facility for his company expansion in the next town. He had years of experience from working the shop and storage at home, but this was a lot to take on alone even for him. In a few months, he would get to hire some people. As luck would have it, Tricia's degree left her formally qualified to run the bookkeeping.

"I can hire you in three months," Dan concluded. "It would look suspicious if I wanted help before that. But you can start working from home already, and it will make things easier for you later on."

The home he was referring to was a house on a lot that was included in the site of the storage. A part of the house would have the shop and offices later on, and right now he was showing Tricia the part that could be lived in.

"This is my bedroom, obviously," he pointed in through a door.

Inside the bedroom there was a walk-in closet just about 30 square feet small.

"And this could be mine," Tricia beamed. "This is all I need. I'll be close enough that you can just call when you need to use me."

"How about now?" he laughed at how easy she always made things. "Get in there! Get on your knees and get your tits out!"

She followed instructions, and Dan stood above her and hung his limp cock out. He started pissing on the naked, fat tits.

"Oohhhh, yeeahhh! Fat fucking piss-udders! You're gonna be my toilet every day, aren't you? You're gonna be my cow that takes it up the ass forever!"

She opened her mouth, and he baptized her in a warm rain that brought her to orgasm.