A Slut in His Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will you do it? How will you stay in the closet for an entire evening? Will you piss yourself again?"

She showed obvious discomfort, stuttering through fear that he would reject her. Her eyes even teared up before she got her reply out, and she started sniffling.

"I-I know I'm revolting," she whimpered. "It's just that you're so perfect, and when I get too excited... I-I can't control my body. If it ever happens, I promise to always clean everything."

As long as she cleaned up after herself he didn't care what she did, and he informed her, which resulted in her taking things to another level, agreeing eagerly to keep the entire apartment spotless. She also volunteered to do shopping, and after that she emphasized that she would do absolutely anything he asked, and he'd never see an unwanted trace of her in this place at all.

"Deal!" he declared. "Now go make me some dinner, and then go hide in your closet for me!"

Her unhesitating subservience turned him on more and more. He thought about asking her to show her tits so he could jerk off, but he was free to look at all the tits in the world now, and surely he could find better than hers. She served him a wonderful plate of pasta and cleaned the kitchen, and then she hid herself and left him to this unrelenting hard-on she had caused.

It wasn't too difficult to find a good titty-clip. He took his petrified shaft out and started fisting it, and then he turned the volume up until he was sure she could hear. Watching porn this loud with someone else just a door away felt more liberating than he imagined. He jerked off for several minutes. When the time came to empty his balls he looked around for a good place to do it, and then he realized he had a maid and he didn't have to care. He ejaculated over the sofa cushions and left it for Tricia.

He woke up to a spotless sofa. This was amazing! Her cleaning skills were bordering on supernatural.

* * *

It was Friday, and in the evening he left for a night with the guys, celebrating his new freedom. For the first time in forever, he managed to bring home a fresh girl for his cock. Tricia's behavior was exemplary, and there was never a hint of her outside the locked closet.

In the morning, the girl he'd fucked complimented him on how tidy he kept his home, which made him fuck her again right on the kitchen table, leaking genital fluids for Tricia to clean.

The girl in his closet didn't come out until it was time to prepare him lunch, and then she dove headlong into household work while he nursed his hangover.

He was curious about how she actually handled pissing for over 15 hours in her little room, so on impulse he took a peek inside. The answer appeared to be a bucket on the floor. However, he also saw a sheet and a plastic sheet hanging up to dry on the closet doors. Something about all of this turned him on ferociously. He imagined how sick that cunt really was, and the thoughts made his cock need to sperm right away! The time had come to try to make proper use of his maid!

He walked up behind her body in the kitchen and reached around her wispy, white top with both hands, taking firm grips around her damp, squishy tits. She gasped out loud in shock when she felt the firm grip of his fingers.

"Sooo..." he whispered menacingly into her ear. "Did you finger your dirty cunt in bed right next to me last night while I was fucking that little slut?"

"Oohhh, fuck, fuuck!" she cried out.

Just as last time, her legs parted and she seemed to start fucking air.

"You did, and you liked it, right?" he pushed her. "You piss yourself a lot, don't you? Did you piss the bed with your dirty fuck cunt? Did you finger your piss cunt and dream about my sperm cock?"

He didn't know where his own courage came from to use the words he did, but she seemed to accept anything and almost invite it, making it very easy. For the first time ever, someone was giving him what he wanted without a need for negotiations.

"Fuuuck!" she kept crying. "Yeees! Yeesss!!"

He couldn't see between her legs from this angle, but he could tell she was coming, and now he could hear the splatter of urine on the floor beneath. He was still squeezing her tits. This time she didn't run away when she calmed down, possibly because she was still preparing his food.

"You're sick and disgusting," he pushed on. "My cock is hard. I need to sperm. Get on your knees and get your tits out for me, fuck thing!"

Without hesitation, her knees splashed down right there in the piss-puddle, and she yanked the thin top over her head, giving him his first good look of her naked, melon-sized tits. They hung down the way sacks did. They had stretch marks on the sides. The nipples were stiff, pink, and large, pointing straight out. He had also seen little tufts of sweat-wet hair in her armpits. For some reason, everything grungy detail he noticed made his cock twitch with a growing need to sperm. He had to do it now!

"Fuuck, yeaahh!" he let out as he worked his fuck meat out of his pants.

She stared at the unusually large, thick shaft in amazement. He pointed it out to her and started stroking with a firm grip.

"Lift them for me! Aaahh! You're so fucking sick!"

She followed his instructions, holding the heavy tit bags up and out for his cock, and he was filled with a feeling of ownership that doubled his pleasure when he looked down on her.

"Yeaahh, that's it. You fucking cow! Hold your tits! Ohhh, it's fucking good! Here it comes! Here it comes! Yeaahh, cumrag!"

Fast long jets of cum spurted out all over her saggy balloons of fat. One splash even painted a line over her face. As he regained focus, he noticed that Tricia was gasping and wetting her pants again.

"That was really good for me," he said, testing the ground with an apology, because that suddenly seemed reasonable now that he was satisfied. "I'm sorry for calling you names. It just felt too good."

The apology was unnecessary. Apparently, she was obsessed to the point where she thought he could do no wrong. She appeared delirious with joyful love, panting, unable to gather herself for a response.

He knew that they had crossed another line, and he felt uncertain about the consequences. He never wanted to run the risk of getting into some sort of serious relationship with this girl. He ought to get her out of the apartment right away, but as long as she stayed hidden in the closet, it might be worth it to keep this going a little longer.

So, instead of throwing her out he asked her to serve him lunch exactly how she was. There was no denying that it was a turn-on to watch a maid bring you food with sperm on her face and tits, wearing a pair of piss-soaked jeans. He ate while she cleaned up the rest of their mess.

For a few days, he would walk up whenever she prepared his dinner, and he would make her get her tits out, and he would jerk off on them. It was endlessly satisfying to sit all relaxed from orgasm while she served him food topless and spermy. Later in the evenings, he would jerk off on his own while she was waiting in her closet, and he would simply shoot his load on the floor, sofa, or table and leave it for her to deal with. She would start coming out to do her duties right after he left, and sometimes he could hear her soggy cunt masturbating while she worked.

* * *

It was time to officially celebrate singlehood, inviting some friends over for drinking one evening. He told them the closet was locked off to reduce rent, and they appeared to buy it. The guys spent the entire evening trash-talking girls, and Tricia, hearing everything in hiding, got her fair share.

"What was it with that chick that lived here before you broke up?" someone laughed, and they all joined in. "Have you ever seen such an ugly cow?"

"Yeah!" someone else agreed. "I wouldn't want to look at that gross face every day. The only way I'd ever touch that one was if I put a bag over its head and fucked it up the ass."

He knew she could hear them, but there was nothing he could do at this point. Besides, Tricia herself would agree to being a loser. Everyone kept laughing and drinking. He wondered if she could sense their raw sexual excitement from reducing her to an object only for their cocks.

"Fuck yeah, that's the only way that fat pig could ever be useful," someone suggested. "You could do whatever you wanted to her!

"Yeah, she's so gross and worthless. A lard-ass sow like that is only good for ass-rape!"

The laughing grew more vicious, but they were losing interest. Soon, she was back to being nothing to them while they stumbled out for more drinks.

That night, Dan returned drunk and alone, but that didn't bother him. He felt more free than ever. No one seemed to guess his secret. They all believed he was living alone.

The relief stayed on until morning, when he felt a need for a half-assed attempt to apologize after Tricia came out to him in the sofa, because he was worried they had crossed a line. But she wouldn't even hear it, even if she had to protest through tears, trickling down her face.

"They were right," she bawled. "All of them. I am a fat-ass sow, and I should be the one to apologize, for making you put up with me. You should make me suffer more, because I'm disgusting."

It was a good moment for an interruption. She was obviously miserable, but when she sobbed this hard, her tears made her breast quake. He was hungover, and that meant his cock was ready to take over at the slightest provocation. After all, she said she wanted it.

"So, why don't you let me look real good and make me see how fat and worthless you are?" he cut her off. "Just get down on the floor and get those tits out."

He had never tried to be so degrading out of the gate before, but he really felt the urge to sperm, right away, and her response told him that she was still in on the game. She was on her knees in an instant, and then he had his hard shaft out in front of her face. She took her jiggling tit-fat out in the open, teasing him even more.

He informed her that he was too tired to do the work himself, so the time had come for her to be a good little slut and jerk him off.

At first, she just stared at his organ without believing her luck. Then, a rapturous look appeared on her face, and she reached up to the shaft in worship. Her hands were small, and his shaft was thick enough that her fingers could barely meet around it. She couldn't wipe the smile from her face when she started stroking with absolute obedience. He found her very good. Her grip was delicate but just firm enough. Normally, he would start porn, but this time he just kept staring at her naked tits.

"That's it," he hissed out in encouragement. "You're a pissy pig, you know! You already have me close to coming. Go on, jerk off that cock you piss cunt! I'll never have to jerk my own cock again, right?"

Degrading her gave him an unbelievable rush of freedom, and her squeezing hand seemed to encourage it. He had never realized how arousing her weak arm could look, tugging the shaft, while her weighty tits dangled back and forth.

"No, you really don't," she panted out with delirious enthusiasm. "I promise. I will always jerk you off, whenever you ask, as much as you want. Touching your cock is amazing! I want to be your jerk-off pig forever!"

"Yeaahh, that's right! Make me come on your cow tits! Yeeahh! You're gonna make it happen. Mmmhhh, such a good little jerk-off whore! Oohh, yeaahh! Ooohhh, yeaaahhh! Finish it, tit-cow! Yeeaahh! Here it comes! Aahhh, aaahhh!"

And with that, he shot jet after jet of sperm all over her tits and face. At the same time she started bucking her crotch, fucking nothing, and she cried out in pleasure and pissed her pants.

When he caught his breath, looking down, her saggy breasts were dripping with cum and her crotch was dripping with urine. Her face was red, blushing and painted with white strands from his cock. He liked the way she looked from this angle. He liked her better with her tits out.

"I don't think you need shirts around me any longer," he tried. "You might not be much to look at, but at least I could see those cow-udders dangle free."

As usual, she looked shy at the insult, but by now he knew her well enough to tell that she was secretly beaming with delight. From that day, his personal maid always walked with her tits out in the apartment. It was glorious to have a hard cock all the time just from looking at a set of large, naked mammary bags with stiff nipples. He would grab or slap them habitually whenever they came close.

"Do you like it, cow cunt?" he would whisper in her ear while she began fucking air and gasping.

She didn't always orgasm just from his touch, which he figured was due to her actually needing physical stimulation sometimes the way normal people did. But she dutifully urinated every time, unless she had just been to the bathroom. After emptying her bladder, she cleaned up, leaving no traces of her shameful perversion. If she wore pants, he often made her walk around in them without changing. It never stopped arousing him to see a fat, topless cow with piss shining down the inside thighs of her pants. Often, he had her get down on her knees to jerk him off on her, and then you would hear a new hissing stream in her crotch.

"Yeah, work that cock you fat pig!" he'd instruct, and then he'd reward her with gobs of saliva on her face. "Aaahh, you're such a good jerk-off whore, and you're lucky I let you do it, aren't you?"

His spurts would cover her face, and she would smile in bliss and piss herself.

He knew she had started masturbating a lot, because he had found her hamper, and it contained several sets of unwashed bedding, smelling very clearly of piss. Her lack of self-control justified treating her with more disrespect for his own pleasure. This was a good week or two, but now he wanted things to escalate.

* * *

He was going out with his friends a lot these days, and a couple of times he actually managed to get girls to come home with him. After several years of devotion to one pussy he enjoyed the feelings of fresh squeezes around his cock. Apparently, he was better at sex than he had been led to believe.

"Aaahhh, fuck me!" they would scream through the entire apartment as their fingers squeezed his muscles and he pounded their crotches to orgasm. "Aaahhh, you're gonna make me come! Fuuck, yeeaahh!!"

In those moments, he also got off on knowing that Tricia was lying there right next to him, fingering her sloppy crotch in admiration, listening to him ejaculate into one hole after the other.

One morning, his nameless fuck-girl left, and he had to get up to piss. He was in a mood for a sickness he had been considering for a while, and Tricia was the girl to provide it, so he fetched the spare key to her closet door. He was very quiet as he entered. The room was dark, hot, and cramped, and it smelled of oozing cunt.

There she was, naked and sweaty with the covers thrown off. Finally, he got to see her shabby appearance in all its glory. It wasn't just that she was fat, but she was unkept all over. She had a dense, wide-spread bush of soaking black crotch hair under the folded cushion of fat on her stomach. Through the hair, you could see the dewy pink folds of her crotch trench, glistening with an apparent endless river of lubrication seeping out of her.

He knew in this moment that he might never look on this creature with respect. He saw the sweat-sticky hair in her armpits and also noticed that she didn't shave her legs, since her calves had sparse, dark hair all over them. For some reason he wanted to rub his hands over them. Every part of this smelly cunt-animal grew more sperm in his balls.

"You're such a fucking pig," he informed her sleeping body. "It's all you'll ever be to me. A sick slut for my cock!"

There was a scent of urine from the sheets, which suited such a sleazy creature and the way he was going to wake her up. He pointed his chubby cock at her sleeping body and let his piss loose.

Her eyes opened in a startle as the warm liquid splashed down on her fat folds. He moved the stream up and down her entire body, and once she realized what was happening her face changed into euphoria. She started to masturbate. When the piss flooded her tits, she opened her ecstatic whore mouth, asking for a sick taste. She was rewarded of course, and he filled her disgusting mouth up over the brim while he saw her cunt start to piss as well. She closed her mouth and swallowed a big gulp of his warm liquid. He saw her body spasm hard in orgasm. He wanted one too.

"Get your worthless tits out here to make my cock feel good!" he ordered her, and then he walked out to sit down, and she got up to follow.

His morning of relaxation to porn started once her naked, dripping body was on its knees out in front of the sofa. He threw some glances at his jerk-off maid and her small hand working up and down his shaft. She still smelled of stale urine from the bed.

He might not be an expert on women, but he knew enough to see that she enjoyed this game a lot more than she let on. Deep down, she was some kind of submissive pervert, and it was a bit flattering how she chose him for exposing her sicknesses. He wondered about her limits, and then he decided he would be an idiot not to test them.

At the moment, the screen was showing a series of deep-throat videos.

"You know, I never had a girl take it all down her throat, like the worthless whores in these films do." he pointed out. "No real girls do that. I think only the absolutely worst pieces of garbage scum would."

She gasped in absolute bliss when she started hoping for where this was going. Her earlier ecstasy was still there, making her response over-the-top encouraging. Before he finished what he had to say her hairy cunt already spurted fresh piss down on the floor between her knees from excitement.

"But I wonder how it feels," he continued with a smile, seeing things go well. "So what do you say, tit-cow? Do you want to let my cock know how it feels to be all the way down a throat?"

She wanted this so bad that she had lost all her cool by now.

"I'll do anything to have you inside my body!" she cried out in almost hysterical eagerness. "Please! I only care about your pleasure! I can hold my breath! Please, make this body suffer around your perfect cock!"

She looked perfectly contemptible down by the edge of the couch with a massive erection swinging in front of her face. His fingers reached out and played through the throat-fat under her chin, building his anticipation. He was going to feel this fat squeezing him. This was going to be good!

"Yeahh, I'm gonna stretch your throat around this fuck meat, cow. I'm gonna hold your head hard and fuck this cock all the way in. And then I'm just gonna fuck this worthless throat until I dump my sperm down it."

"Please!" she begged. "I love you! I'm so pathetic! It's what I've always wanted!"

She was very convincing. He really did believe she loved him and wanted to do anything, but he still couldn't really believe someone could volunteer for this level of discomfort. Of course, he had seen his fair share of these films, and he doubted her understanding of the situation. He felt a need to really make her agree to what she would experience. She promised over and over, begging him to use her without a care.

"Don't treat me as a person!" she pleaded. "I'm not, right now! You shouldn't care if I fight or struggle! I can go long without air, I promise! I just want to be your pleasure! Please use me and ignore me!"

A particularly violent throat fuck was playing on the screen. There was nothing more he could do to build up the moment. His cock really needed to sperm right now.

"So, stop talking and open your mouth-cunt, you fucking cock-hole!" he spat out in her face to set the mood.