A Slut in the Office

Story Info
She torments her body at work.
2.7k words
4.46
24.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy had always experienced wild desires.

It started in college when she let her ex bang her against a window. Exposing her body to the world had left her dripping.

Shortly after their relationship blew, she tried a BDSM club and eventually found herself a dom. Tracy's been exploring her hidden desires ever since.

One thing she's learned is that it isn't just the wild sex she loves. But it's also the shame. The embarrassment. She craves humiliation, especially in public.

Her dom has been happy to oblige these desires, but today, Tracy found herself with the opportunity for more.

Craving shame, Tracy is on a very strict punishment schedule. Every Saturday, she goes through three hours of rigorously torturing her body in order to punish herself for her naughty desires. But today, they were interrupted.

Tracy was woken up by a phone call at 9am. Her boss desperately needed her in the office today and she, knowing it was urgent, sped off to work.

It wasn't until after lunch that Tracy realized she had seriously fucked up.

'you're late on your punishment.'

Tracy stared down at the text from her dom with wide eyes.

'I'm so sorry, master! My boss called me in on an emergency. I might not be able to do it today.'

She typed the message as quickly as she could before getting back to her work. Tracy was seated in a little corner cubicle, facing the rest of the office but with no one behind her. It was surprisingly private.

'You have four hours to finish or you won't cum for a month.'

Tracy huffed at her phone. Usually, her dom was much more understanding. But she knew exactly why he was doing this. He knew how badly Tracy craved a public punishment. So he now he's forcing her to endure it.

She glanced around the office and felt herself heating up between her legs. She liked the idea of punishing her body more than she would like to admit. Especially in public.

After taking a moment to think about it, she realized she could get through the first part of her punishment fairly discreetly. It was 10 minutes of nipple torture. She was to completely expose her breasts; pinch her nipples for 30 seconds, release, repeat 20 times; then clamp them.

Easy, right?

She set up her phone and began to record herself. She couldn't ignore how rare an opportunity this was and wanted a reminder of the fact that it happened for herself and her dom.

Tracy's hands slightly shook as she unbuttoned her shirt, but her nipples were so hard they nearly ached. She relished in the pain of not only her nipples but the dull throbbing of her cunt. The pain made her happy and she couldn't help but smile.

Pulling up her bra, her breasts were completely exposed in her corner office. she glanced at the clock and watched the minute turn. With that, her forefingers and thumbs trapped her nipples in an unrelenting pinch. She squirmed a little and beamed at the feeling of torturing her poor nipples. Tracy was already excited to later feel their soreness rubbing against her bra.

She continued to pinch and tug at her nipples, lightly twisting when she wanted an extra rush of pain. After only five minutes, she knew her panties were ruined.

But at eight minutes, a coworker approached. Her eyes widened a bit and her grip tightened around her nipples. A naughty feeling rushed over as her fingers instinctively punished her harder for enjoying how close she was to being caught. She deserved a harsher punishment for such dirty desires.

The coworker, Jack, stayed back far enough that he couldn't see what she was doing.

"Hey, almost done with your section of the report?"

Tracy smiled and twisted her nipples as hard as she could. "Of course! I'll have it done within the hour."

"Great! Oh, and I'm really sorry you got called in on a Saturday. It really is my bad for forgetting to have everyone finish their sections of the report yesterday. I completely forgot they were due this afternoon."

She shook her head. "It's perfectly fine. I didn't have much else to do anyway. Plus, I hear the boss is gonna give us Monday in exchange."

Jack chuckled, "That'll be something, huh? Well, good luck with your section. Just send it over once you're finished."

He gave a small nod and left.

Tracy bit her lip and squirmed in her seat again. She was desperate for something to fill her pussy. But she also loved the ache of depriving it. It was part of her punishment, anyways.

She pulled two clothespins she kept in her purse and clamped them on her nipples before ending the recording and sending it off.

Tracy spent the next half hour working on her report. It was nearly done so she decided to dedicate the rest of her time to her punishment.

Once again, she looked around before taking out her breasts again and hiking up her skirt. Being the good sub she is, she didn't wear any panties. Her next task was to spend a full twenty minutes slapping herself. Normally, she would be quite gentle on this part, but she needed it hard. There was an ache inside of her that yearned to see just how far she could push her own body.

The ruler on her desk would have to make do. She glanced around at her coworkers as she hit her own breast with the ruler. It wasn't very loud and for that she was grateful. She kept a steady rhythm, only moving when the pain grew too much from hitting the same spot. Not even four minutes in and she had to move to her thighs. She set up her phone and recorded this part, entranced by the way her inner thighs slowly grew wetter and wetter from her own dripping cunt.

She sent off a good ten-minute video of her going at her thighs mercilessly to her dom.

Just over six minutes remained and she knew where she needed it most.

Tracy took a shaky breath as the hard wooden ruler came down to slap her pussy. A blissful smile came about her from the ache. It was wonderful.

Her slaps grew harsher and harsher, needing the sweet stinging on her cunt to last. It was hard not to moan from the joy of pain. She felt like a dog in heat. A horny, hapless bitch. Her tongue nearly loled out of her mouth at the thought.

As she finished, she made a mental note to ask her master to treat her like a dog. She knew she would enjoy panting and barking. She already craved the humiliation.

Tracy slipped her clamped nipples back into her clothes, unable to resist giving them a light tug in the process. The next part was her favorite.

Teasing and torturing her asshole.

She lifted her knees and looked around her desk for what she could use. She had only brought a plug with her, but that wouldn't due. Though she planned to plug herself in the end, it wouldn't make for the kind of torture she craved.

A pen was the first thing she saw. She picked it up and clicked it, bringing out the ball-point tip. Tracy's eyes glanced around once more before she began to film herself drawing around her hole, watching it quiver in her phone's camera. Her poor hole was so helpless to the sweet feeling of being teased that it quickly tried to open itself up. She smiled at how hungry her own hole was and gave it a harsh slap with the ruler as a reward.

Tracy then slid the pen inside herself and wiggled it around. Curiously, she let it do and giggled as it stayed inside of her, occasionally wiggling from her own quivering muscles. It was like a little tail.

Now, she was determined to convince her dom to let her be his dog. She was just far too pleased with the idea of a tail.

She tried fucking herself with the pen, but it didn't do much. So she added another. By the six-minute mark, she had three pens and two pencils inside herself. Tracy happily sent off the video before she had to hide her activities as Jack began making his way over.

She forced herself to sit on the pens and pencils, shoving them further inside of herself. It took all her will not to let her eyes roll back. Her pussy gushed.

"Hey, Trace. Is the report still coming along alright?"

She smiled, knowing how nervous he was about fixing his blunder. "I'm almost done with my part. Looks like we're just waiting on Greg to finish up." Her eyes glanced through the article and she decided to finish up her section while she couldn't escape Jack's watchful eye.

He gave a light chuckle. "Right, I don't know why I'm so worried. Don't mean to be a stick up the ass."

Tracy was thrown by the joke but did her best to play it off and gave a light laugh.

"Or, I suppose it would be pencil, in your case."

She looked at him with wide eyes. There was a sly smirk on his face. He knew.

"What?"

"Trace, this office has security cameras. You know that, right? You aren't the first to get bored and masturbate here, but you certainly are the first to start hitting yourself and shoving office supplies up your ass."

She couldn't speak a word. Not because she was ashamed, but because she was choked on the pleasure of being caught.

"Just... let me know if you need anything."

With that, Jack went to his office.

Tracy bit her lip and immediately returned to her activities. She pulled the pencils and pens out of herself and went for something bigger, her plug. She was ten minutes into her half-hour torture and she craved pain. Her tongue hardly lubed the toy before she was forcing it inside of herself. It pushed through her muscles as she intentionally tried to fight it. She loved when her strength couldn't stop her from being penetrated.

Her mind returned to Jack. His kind smile, soft hair, amber eyes, and deliciously plump behind. She wondered if his cock could be as magnificent. Then, she got an awful idea.

She ripped the plug out of herself and watched as her hole twitched and began to close. Once it was almost shut, she shoved it back. She didn't want her hole relaxed or ready. For an idea as terrible as hers, she needed the punishment.

After this, she was to edge herself for an hour and a half and then end her torture with a facefucking. Usually, she'd use her biggest dildo to choke and gag around. But now, she had someone real and willing.

Once she finished tormenting her poor hole, she slammed the plug back it and let it remain.

Now, for the main course.

All this build-up only to edge herself for an hour and a half. All this build-up just to take out all her frustrations on some poor cock with her greedy throat. All this build-up just for her poor, sopping wet cunt to be without release.

She craved it.

Her fingers quickly filled her cunt and she spent the next half hour pounding herself silly. It felt amazing but she knew she couldn't cum from that alone. Rather, she did it because she wanted to be able to fist herself one day, She could get in all four fingers and make it past her knuckles, but as never been able to squeeze her thumb in.

Later, she filled her pussy as much as she could with her thumb still hanging out before reaching her other hand down to furiously rub her clit. Her ass clamped down on her plug and she found herself panting at the pleasure. Every time she got close she would stop rubbing and slap her pussy as hard as she could. Slapping didn't help her stop herself from cumming, it actually brought her more pleasure. She just liked slapping herself that much.

She went on like that before her big finale.

Tracy pounded herself once more before ripping the clamps off her nipples and slapping her pussy as hard as she could. The sound was muffled under her desk and she kept her eyes on her coworkers, driven by her own exhibitionism.

She panted like a dog and pulled her hand out of herself, wiping it on her face. She wanted everyone to be able to smell how horny she was.

With that, she rose and headed towards Jack's office, tapping on the door.

"Come in."

She did and closed the door behind her.

Jack almost seemed surprised to see her. Almost. Something told him she wasn't going to resist his offer.

"Fuck my face." She demanded.

That threw him for a loop. He figured they would have sex, maybe some hard anal since she liked that. But for her to demand he harshly takes her face, an act that couldn't bring her physical pleasure, was a shock.

Tracy had also surprised herself. She was normally a bottom. But today, her own need for punishment drove her to demand it.

She fell to her knees and Jack felt trapped in her gaze.

He pulled his belt off and began undoing his pants. He was throbbing already.

Tracy took a deep breath once the hard cock was in her face. It was easily above average. She already knew it would hit the back of her throat. She already wanted it to.

She opened her mouth and closed it around the cock, letting her tongue happily lap at it.

But the hand that appeared on the back of her head reminded her of what she asked for. She wanted her face thoroughly fucked.

The cock slid inside of her mouth with ease. It gave her joy to feel her throat close and panic around the appendage.

Soon enough, the tip was pounding into her throat and a pair of hefty balls slapped her face. She'd always wanted a facefuck session to end with ball marks on her mouth and chin. She wondered if this would be the day.

Her chokes and gags were ignored by Jack and herself. Her own slobber coated the cock and soon it was spread around her lower face. Tracy loved the familiar wetness.

But she needed more. It wasn't humiliating enough for her.

She lifted her skirt up and pulled her breasts out again, wanting to feel the cool air on such intimate areas. Her fingers tugged at her sore nipples before another hand slipped between her legs.

With that, she was in a daze. The rhythmic pounding of her face accompanied by her own faint breath, plugged hole, and pleasured clit was all she needed.

Tracy was floating in bliss.

She adjusted her legs so that rather than being on her knees, she sat on her toes and had her knees spread wide to show herself off. She needed Jack to know how much she loved this.

"Christ, I had no idea you were such a slut." He panted, almost struggling to believe it.

Tracy would have giggled at this if she could. It pleased her to know that yet another person knew the truth about her.

As his throbbing cock slid down her throat and shot warm cum inside of her, she was at peace. Finally.

Tracy moaned around the cock and held it there for as long as Jack would allow her.

Still, she hadn't cum. But she also didn't plan to.

"Thanks, Jack." She stood, adjusted her clothes, and left.

Jack was a bit lost and out of breath. "A-Anytime."

Tracy packed up her things, turned off her computer, and left. Thankfully there was a vibrator in the glovebox of her car and she planned to sit on it for her commute. Perhaps, if she was lucky, she would cum later that night or the next day. But not now. She was riding the high of humiliation. A high she couldn't let go.