A Slut Is Born

Story Info
Crossdressing slut compelled to be a slut.
1.9k words
4.48
7.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A SLUT IS BORN

The teeming rain on the corrugated iron roof played a melodious symphony that was both calming and thought provoking, What would the next six months present for me and what new challenges would I face. After all, life is a series of challenges, most of which are mundane and hardly exciting.

At 60 years of age, I had been a senior executive in the corporate world. I had spent my days problem solving and in a way since deciding to take a package and leave work, I had been on the lookout for opportunities to simplify my life, working for someone else rather than having to make and be responsible for all the decisions.

Volunteering gave me that opportunity and been a major enjoyment. For 40 years I had been a horny male with an ongoing interest in BDSM. My journey had been quite an adventure. In the 1980s and 1990s there was no internet to speak of and my needs were met through various American BDSM publications which appealed to me. These publications featured toll line access to chats which allowed some level of interaction along with the graphic stories in the magazines.

By the 2000s content online was extensive and it afforded me the opportunity to discover Dominants in my local area and elsewhere in my country. This allowed me to engage with Dommes and my BDSM activities became face to face and very much hands-on.

During the 2000s I discovered a couple of Dommes who I played with on a regular but not frequent basis. I experienced just about everything there was to experience. Crossdressing and forced bi, public humiliation, corporal punishment (albeit nothing extreme), breath play, anal play, Somewhat recently I experienced a surrender of control to Mistress Vianne from Melbourne and went through an extreme forced orgasm followed by corporal punishment extending more than 200 strokes with a range of implements. Regrettably, Mistress Vianne suddenly stopped practising and the excitement of surrendering control was lost.

Recently I discovered Goddess X on a Findom site and found out she was from Melbourne. What appealed to me was the fact that she seemed quite sane and I felt there was a connection where we both shared a similar outlook on life. I felt confident I could trust her to look after my best interests. It also became obvious that she was worthy of my complete trust ahead of anyone from this realm.

She encouraged me to write this story and share my interests.

Surrender of control was festering in my desires and had been for a number of years. But its not just surrendering control. It is being put in a position where there is a complete power exchange where I CANNOT refuse my dominant's orders.

She indicated that the first think I should do is indicate what activities would be cause for concern for me or which I would like to avoid. Not so much limits but my thoughts on people and activities.

I had shared my concerns about being fucked in the ass and receiving cum in the ass. As part of the discussion I explained that my excitement with dressing like a slut and being the subject of forced homosexuality.

Extreme pain has never been fun. A bit of play acting has always been OK but more than that was a turn off.

I also shared information with Goddess X that was of a humiliating nature together with photos and contact details for friends and family as well as login details for my social media accounts that would enable Goddess to enforce my compliance with her instructions. And so began an adventure rollercoaster.

Goddess X took a week or two before I received a letter in the mail saying she had decided to take control of me and lead me in submission. The letter said I was required to put on my chastity device and not remove it without her permission. She went on to explain that in order to remove the chastity cage I was also required to pay a tribute via beemit.

My next few weeks would prove to be tumultuous. I was required to buy a Bluetooth key safe which she could control remotely thus denying me access to the key.

Eventually Goddess contacted me giving me detailed instructions.

I was to put on my chastity device and lock it, placing the keys inside the key safe and lock it. I was then to message Goddess X for further instructions. I quickly complied knowing more then a few days in the cage and I would be begging for release and prepared to do anything.

Goddess replied saying I was to go on Squirt or Grindr (for which I had shared my login details) and say that I was seeking a dominant man to take me (a crossdresser) out to a venue and then I would make myself available to him as a thank you for the night. It was a condition that my companion had to take some 'action' shorts on my phone camera, which I was to send to Goddess X in the morning to secure my release. If I wanted to unlock my cock I had to follow through or pay a tribute to her of $1000 and she would post something embarrassing on my X profile (for which she has the login details).

The concept scared me as to how far it might end up going. Would I encounter someone I knew? With my cock firmly secured in the chastity cage I knew I had no option but to comply. So I placed the messages and proceeded to wait and field responses. There isn't a huge social network for crossdressers so I would need to be forward in soliciting a companion.

I knew Goddess would be lurking online and watching and even messaging these contacts without my knowledge. Who know what she might be saying to them.

Within 24 hours I had arranged to meet "Matt" and we would go to dinner and a bar before going back to my place for the evening, where Matt could benefit from my entertaining him. I had read his profile and the only thing I had concerns about was his not ruling out unprotected sex under his sexual preferences.

We messaged back and forth and before long we had agreed to meet at a local restaurant of his choosing and he would tell me when we met up which bar we would go to for a drink after, then it was back to my place.

I took my time on the day to dress as passable as I could but with an evening slightly slutty look. I had been to a makeup salon in the afternoon and had an evening makeup done for me, which I wore for the drive home to my apartment, before dressing. I wore low black heeled sandals, stockings and suspender belt, thong panties and bra, and a mini dress with jewellery.

Meeting Matt as agreed outside the restaurant at 7.30pm, we went inside and Matt led the conversation and the maitre'd took us to a table and we had a wonderful dinner. Matt grabbed my phone and asked the maitre'd to take a photo of us both and one of me specifically. All the way through dinner Matt played with my suspender belt and panties, until after dessert he instructed me to go to the unisex toilets and remove my panties and return to the table with the panties in my mouth.

Little did I know what he had planned. On returning he said I should keep the panties in my mouth for the rest of the night unless he gave me permission to remove them. He said he would be speaking on my behalf from then on. Matt held up my phone taking a photo of me unable to open my mouth at the restaurant.

The time came to leave and move to the bar and Matt told the waiter that we would like the bill and his girlfriend (me) would be paying. So without being able to say a word or answer any of the polite questions of the restaurant staff, I managed to pay the bill and we left with me following Matt to a "nearby bar".

We went around the corner to a dark laneway and Matt told me to get behind the industrial bin on my knees. He told me to unzip him and before I knew it I was giving him head. Before I knew it he was hard as a rock. But he had no intention of shooting his load down my throat. He did use my phone to take photos on me with his cock deep in my throat.

We straightened up and he was following me to my apartment. By this stage I had lipstick smudged and he had made it his night's work to smear my makeup when in the alley, so I looked a mess. Again Matt took incriminating photos of me.

When we reached my building I led him to the lift. Luckily there was no one in the lobby to see me in my dishevelled state and we snuck into the lift. The lift rose to the 20th floor and the doors opened. We walked the short distance to the front door with Matt's hands exposing my bare ass cheeks by lifting the back of my short dress. I slipped the key in the lock and quickly snuck inside.

Matt's hands were all over me. He said he wanted to see the view and taking my hand led me to the balcony. He had me in front of him, both of us facing the view and with my waist against the balcony railing. He bent me forward while lifting my dress from behind. Before I knew what was happening, he was slipping first one then two fingers up my rosebud before sticking them in my mouth while fumbling with his cock, sliding it up my ass.

I was such a slut being fucked on my balcony in full view of anyone looking in our direction. He slid in and out for a short while with his cock growing in length and girth before the urgency of his thrusts grew and he ended with a few very had thrusts.

We remained coupled for a few minutes as his cock shrunk and we made a move to the bedroom. It was very late and we lay on the cloud-like bed. Matt slid his fingers in my hair and slowly moved my head to his groin where he encouraged me to clean up his cock with my mouth. I tasted the acrid remnants of its recent misadventures.

It didn't take long before we had both drifted off to sleep. I am a particularly heavy sleeper and the first thing I noticed when I woke was that it was after 9.00am and Matt was not in bed. I did a quick sortie around the apartment but he was not to be found. I did find a used condom, which I can only assume he used when he fucked me on the balcony last night.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and thought how bad I looked.

All I could think was I needed to get my chastity cage off by getting Goddess X to open the key safe. So I just needed to provide the embarrassing photographs taken during the evening. Little did I know that Goddess would use them against me by continuing my slutty behaviour.