A Slut is Born Ch. 04

Story Info
Tessa is trained for more sex experiences.
2.5k words
4.58
13.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 4: TRAINING PLEASURES

The next few weeks after coming to an understanding about what we were doing (basically, fucking with no expectation strings beyond the physical) continued to be Friday or Saturday nights. We might be at my place or his but it was always just for hours in the evening and the other going home. Beyond the freely given sex, we were learning more and more about each other.

As the next weekend approached, Travis convinced me to take another step and spend the night with him. He wanted me to arrive mid-afternoon on Saturday with a small bag with whatever I might need for the night and something to wear if we went out. Despite all the meetings to simply fuck, this felt like a decision to be made. He assured me, though, there was nothing behind his thinking besides more time to relax and enjoy each other.

His suggestion had the desired effect and like all of his suggestions so far I accepted it without much consideration. I was fully aware of that, too. It wasn't a matter of giving him control or my losing control but that he was careful in how he presented ideas so I felt comfortable enough to accept any risk with my growing trust in him.

My bag was on the floor inside his front door where I dropped it upon entering his house and my clothes were piled on a chair in the family room where I had discarded them soon after. We had fucked with me bent over the back of the couch and we were sprawled out on the couch with me casually sucking cock. For whatever reason, I still found it intriguing to see my light skin against his dark skin. In this case, it was my hand lightly stroking his semi-hard cock while I mouthed the head. His hand softly caressed my head and sometimes roamed down my naked body.

"I think you should try my gym," he said out of nowhere.

"Hmmm?" I had been in a place without thought or concern. It was amazing how content I could be just casually toying with his cock.

"You said you belong to that big fitness club on the other side of the city and you hardly ever use it." He wasn't trying to sell me on his gym, was he? "Sorry," he continued as if he read my mind and question. "I'm not pushing but ... well, you explained it was not convenient after work. My gym is basically on your way home." He stroked the side of my breast. "You still have a great body." He better not say for my age, I thought. "Some regular, maybe two or three times a week, resistance work could have a real effect."

I raised my head off his cock and turned enough to look up at him. My hand remained on his cock. Where was this coming from, I wondered as I just looked at him. He seemed to become a little nervous and my response was to just look at him. Maybe I had that look I use in the office that quietly challenged.

"I was thinking about exhibitionism," he quickly added. "You seemed excited by that moment on your patio. I was just thinking it could be fun to do more at safe locations where nobody might know us. I was also thinking you might feel more confident if ..." His words dwindled to nothing and I sensed he gave up trying as he considered he was talking himself into a hole he couldn't get out of.

I scooched up to sit across his lap. I took his hand and put it on my breast. It immediately squeezed. I put my head on his shoulder. "I think you're right," I said. "I joined the big club because I could afford it and I did want to be in better shape. But, you are right about it not being convenient." I snuggled into him, wiggled my butt against his cock, and kissed the side of his face. "Do you suppose there might be someone there I could get some pointers from to help me?"

He turned his head to see my eyes and I moved my head slightly and batted my eyelashes. "You're teasing me."

"Yes," I admitted as I pressed my breast into his chest. "But I also like the idea. I think it would be very erotic to spend time 'innocently' with the guy who fucks my brains out."

He chuckled. "I'll set you up with some guest passes to try it out." He shifted forward with his arms underneath me and stood up. God, I love his strength and size! "Speaking of fucking your brains out ... I hear my bed calling." With my arms around his neck, I pulled into him tighter as he carried me down the hall. This was exactly what I was wanting: essentially being freely used when I was with him.

He was true to his word. He fucked me through several positions from missionary to cowgirl to doggy. When he finally emptied his cum into my pussy from behind, it was my second orgasm to his one. After a short recovery (short only because that was all he allowed), he pulled me into the shower with him, then we redressed. Going out to get something to eat, he said. That wasn't where we immediately went, however. He pulled his car into a strip mall. I scanned the shops wondering which one he was interested in. One had my heart racing, Claire's Intimates.

When he threw the car into park, I released my seat belt but noticed he didn't. I was about to ask what we were doing when he said, "There are two things we should focus on next." I just looked at him. "Deep throat and anal," he continued.

I shifted in the seat to face him. "Wait ... you think I can deep throat you? And, a double... wait ... you want to fuck my ass?" He didn't respond, just looked at me. "Travis, your cock is so big. Besides, what would this store have to help? I mean a new bra and pantie set isn't ..."

He stopped me by interrupting, "I check the website. Their intimate items aren't only clothing related."

"But ..." I tried to continue my objection.

"I am sure they are very helpful inside."

I shook my head and pulled on the door handle but he remained behind the steering wheel. "Aren't you coming?" I beseeched. He shook his head.

I took a breath, shook my head, and got out of the car. I looked at the storefront and shook my head, again. I entered the store and found exactly what I was expecting. Wall displays of lacy bras, panties, and thongs. Shelves of stockings. Racks of negligees. But at the back of the store, I saw a display that nearly had me uttering, "Ah ha" to myself. As I approached the display, a woman about my age came out of a room further back. She turned out to be Claire.

"And how can I help you?" she asked after our introductions.

"I'm ... well ... I'm interested ... well, not be as much as ..." I stammered. But since my eyes were fixed on the erotic items of butt plugs, dildos, and vibrators, she had a good idea of what I was stammering about. Heck, some of the items I couldn't imagine how they would be used. God, I've been so innocent.

I saw her glance down at my hand and not seeing a wedding ring she guessed correctly. "Is this your interest or your lover's?" It seemed like a forward thing to say except I was staring at a display of sex toys.

"Ummmm ... his actually but ..."

She smiled pleasantly. "You're not sure about this are you?" she tried to inquire gently. I shook my head. I was sure I was blushing profusely. "It's okay. That's the way a lot of women come in here. In fact, it's why I started carrying the toys. The sexy clothes seem to lead to more, don't you think?" I nodded and felt like a schoolgirl. She touched my shoulder lightly. "Why don't you just tell me what you want and maybe I can help you choose the right one."

I got into the car with a large bag and my heart racing. "God ... I can't believe I did that." Travis was silent, his head turned to watch me as I fastened my seat belt. Perhaps he was thinking that anything he said might interfere. He would have been right. "She was very helpful. Very helpful. She managed to get me to tell her what I wanted to achieve with the toys." I pulled my eyes from my clenched hands in my lap to peek at him. "She got me to explain that I wanted a dildo to practice deepthroat and open my ass for anal. It felt like I was standing naked in the store. My God, Travis, what are you doing to me?"

"But you did it. I'm proud of you. By the looks of the bag, you got more than I was expecting."

With continued arousal and excitement and now his affirmation, I pulled the bag from the floor of the car to eagerly show him my purchases. Purchases meant to comply with his desire to take me to another level or two of experience. All of them were in plastic wrap, of course. I searched for the long dildo.

"This is for my throat," as I held it out for him to see. "When I told her how long you were, she suggested this one. She didn't think thickness was as important as length but she did think the flexible one was better for practice." I didn't look at Travis. I couldn't. It was embarrassing enough that I went into that shop for sex toys and exposed myself so completely with my expressed desires to a stranger. "When it came to thickness, though, for my ass she had me get two plugs: this small one just to get used to something being in there; this larger one for more opening." I had a small pile of toys in my lap but there was still one more. I pulled it out. "She was impressed, Travis." I took a tentative glance his way. I was blushing profusely, again. How could I have had such a conversation with her? "When I said you were thick, she pointed at one, but I shook my head and pointed at this one. At first, she just mumbled, 'wow'. Then she suggested, after getting used to the plugs, that I practice with this some, and I quote, 'before he tries ramming his beast into you'." Of course, at the bottom of the bag was a tube of 'intimate' lubrication.

"How do you feel now?" he asked, pressing the issue of the experience.

"Like I want to fuck you right here. As I said, it was like being stripped naked but still clothed," I confessed. I squirmed in my seat. "Maybe we should just go back to your place."

He shook his head and started the car. "No ... no, we'll have something to eat and let your body simmer for a while." Before he backed up, he looked at me. "Exciting, huh?"

"Like you wouldn't believe," I responded.

Then he shocked me. He leaned over, nudged my knees apart, and slipped his hand between my thighs. My dress had risen to past mid-thigh. I felt his fingers slide over my pussy. He hadn't wanted me to wear panties and now he was stroking my bare pussy in the parking lot. He pulled his fingers out and lewdly sucked his fingers. He just smiled at me as he began backing away from the curb.

When we finally returned to his place, we managed to get to his bedroom before he ravaged my body, but our clothes were discarded from the entry down the hallway. We fucked twice and I needed both of them. The first was on my back with my ankles on his shoulders as he pounded into my pussy. It was forceful. It was hard. It was dominating. It was magnificent as his cock thrust deep into my pussy to bounce off my cervix to the top of my extending sleeve. After all the buildup, it was one of the best of many best orgasms.

The second was after a prolonged cleaning and sucking of his cock. I rode him. This was slower and more teasing for both of us. I used my developing pussy muscles to clamp around him as I rose on his shaft. We spent time kissing as my hips moved up and down, changing to rotating and shifting forward and back. He would kiss and suck my nipples and gently stimulate my clit. We managed to time it perfectly, his cum spurting into my pussy as my orgasm washed his cock with my flowing juice.

My comfort with what we were doing was evident to me when I began sucking his cock in the morning while he slept. I paid attention to his breathing as I sucked and felt his cock lengthen and harden. When he woke, I was lost in the feeling of his cock in my mouth and fingers. His hand gently caressing my hair brought a smile to my mouth around his cock head. I left his cock for only a moment as I moved up to kiss him and wish him a good morning before returning to his cock. Then, with him awake, I increased my effort and was rewarded with a mouthful of his cum which quickly went down my throat.

After showering together, he suggested I remain naked even though he put on boxers. It felt wicked and erotic to spend the day with him like that. I cooked breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, and relaxed with him. All while naked and very much aware that I was. He was either watching me or touching me it seemed. Before I left, I had sucked out more of his cum and fucked him in bed.

All the way back home that afternoon I mulled over what it was that had me feeling so free and released. It wasn't just the sex. Travis and I had met for just sex several times by then. This was different and I realized it was being together AND the sex. My life before and my executive job required being tightly controlled and predictable. My job still was. As the head of Human Resources for the corporation, I established and represented the standard for proper behavior, presentation, and reputation. What I had just experienced was a complete release from that. We relaxed, interacted, laughed, and even simply read separately. But, with all that, I was freely used by him when he desired it. I loved it!

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers