A Slut is Born Ch. 03

Story Info
Tessa and Travis come to agreement - just sex.
3.3k words
4.53
8.9k
10
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,587 Followers

CHAPTER 3: NO STRINGS PLEASURE

Halfway through the next week, I wanted to call Travis, again. Two glorious nights he had fucked me. Here I was again wanting more. I never imagined a cock could feel that way. That one could be so big! I spent more than a few hours on the internet at women's informational advice sites curious about positions ... and sucking cock. Watching clips to see positions and what sex can be like only made my need for his cock that much more powerful. Not to mention the discussions about deep-throating cock. It's real. Who knew? Certainly not me. Now I wanted to try that, too.

What was this all about, though? What did I expect from this? What did HE expect from this? WHY was this happening? Thinking about it all just reaffirmed my lack of interest in a serious relationship leading to marriage. I was good with my career. I was happy and challenged in my career. I did, though, recognize a substantial void in my life. A void that was surprising while very powerful. I really ... REALLY ... enjoyed and wanted sex with someone like Travis. Travis. Someone considerate and attentive. Someone, undeniably, with a big cock. Someone who could fuck my brains out. That's Travis. Again ... how does this work?

* * * *

"Travis?" I decided to take action myself and stop fussing about it. I called him. "We need to talk."

"Talk?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Oh oh ... listen, Tessa ... if this is you not wanting ..."

"No ... God, no," I exclaimed in interruption. "Please, we just need to talk." I gave him my address and we quickly agreed on a day and time.

* * * *

I paced nervously in the living room as the appointed time crept closer. In my mind, it seemed important to have him come to my home, my home turf. I was dressed in jeans and an old Dolphins t-shirt. Despite the blatant nature of the subject matter I need us to discuss, I wanted my appearance to be neutral.

When the front doorbell initiated its chime sequence, I visibly flinched. I greeted him at the door. He commented on the house while inspecting what he could see from the foyer. No familiar hug. Certainly, no passionate kiss. I held the door open for him, closed it behind him, and led him into the living room. I indicated the loveseat for him and took a nearby chair for myself. Separated. I needed a message of control for what I wanted to clarify.

"What's going on, Tessa?" he began as he settled. "If this is about wanting to stop ..."

I held up my hand to stop him and he did. "I don't want to stop, Travis. You're amazing. You've led me to experiences I never imagined and I find myself wanting more of the same and more experiences beyond those. What I don't want is misunderstandings, disappointment, or someone being hurt. I also don't want to feel selfish." He opened his mouth and I, again, held up my hand. "Let me finish. I have to get this out while I have the courage." He nodded and settled back, crossing one ankle over the knee of the other. Even trying to appear relaxed and patient, he still appeared to me as an imposing presence in my living room. The pullover shirt with his gym logo fit well on his well-developed chest.

I started, again. "I want us to understand each other." He nodded. I talked about my job and how satisfying, fulfilling, challenging, and important it was to me. I told him how I was afraid of that being threatened. I confessed how much of a void I had been suppressing without knowing that I was. A void I came to recognize because of him. A void I wanted to be filled.

"But, Travis," I took a breath, "what I learned from my divorce is I don't want another relationship, at least in the foreseeable future. I was tremendously hurt by that and I don't want to subject myself to that, again. Not now, anyway." I watched his facial expression and body for reaction. My profession had trained me to be aware of slight tells in a person. The only tell I could see was a slight curling of his mouth upward, his eyes still holding me. That restrained smile bothered me. What did it mean? Did it indicate an excuse he needed to end it himself?

He dropped his eyes to the floor between us. He was obviously thinking and, despite his efforts, the smile grew. "Travis ... what does that smile mean?"

"Sorry, Tessa." The next pause killed me. My heart dropped like a rock. Was he ending it just like that? It was always a risk, but ... "I was balancing your comments and concerns with my own." He shifted his weight forward until his forearms were pressed onto his knees. "We're in amazing sync, Tessa. There has been something about you, maybe your unabashed excitement to experience what is new to you, that has been extremely arousing and exciting for me and has me as excited to be with you as you seem to want to be with me. But," his eyes focused like lasers on mine, "our unique gym model is at the point that it looks like it will take off and we can expand to new locations. Like you, I'm reluctant to want a romance that might divert me."

My heart began to swell with hope and expectation. "So ...?"

"You want to continue to experience what we've been doing." I nodded. "And more." I nodded with more enthusiasm. His smile grew. His eyes moved over my body. Just that excited me. "No strings, then." I nodded with a growing smile. "We explore sex in widening forms without relationship complications." I was nodding, yes. "What you're wanting is for me to direct you?"

My eyebrows scrunched and my head changed direction in shaking. "No," I firmly stated. "If you mean that I blindly obey, no. I am definitely not a submission personality, Travis. Guide me, yes. I've trusted you, Travis. As long as I do, as long as you show me I can trust you to keep me safe, not be hurt, or my other life threatened, I will follow your lead. But I can't give up control. It just isn't me."

He leaned back wearing a big smile. "Good," he responded. "Good. I respect that you know what you want and you want to protect what is important to you." He was studying me. He was deciding something. I hadn't realized how anxious I was to know the outcome of this. I had moved to the edge of the chair I sat on. "Where would this go, Tessa? How far would this go?"

I gazed back at him intently. "That's the thing, isn't it? I'm the neophyte. I don't know what there is. I don't know where it might go. As long as there is trust, I'll want to consider anything."

I watched him relax on the couch wearing a growing smile. "Stand up, Tessa," he suddenly said. I did it quickly. "Strip." Excitedly, I began pulling off my clothes. I had pushed my jeans down and stepped one foot out of them when he spoke, again. "That's why this has been so exciting for me." I paused, naked except for my small panties and one foot still tangled in my jeans. "An otherwise controlled, confident, and very attractive woman desiring to unleash herself in the exploration of erotic discovery." I matched his smile. He understood.

I pulled my foot from my jeans and kicked them to the side. He watched me as I pushed my panties off my hips and let them fall to the floor. I stood completely naked in my living room before this handsome, exciting black man who was accepting the role of leading me into new and exciting sexual experiences. A shiver coursed through me, my nipples instantly hardened, and my pussy flooded in anticipation.

I stood before him anxious and very aroused. I had willingly and eagerly gotten naked for him. I had never been naked in the house except in the bedroom suite. Now, I stood naked in the living room because this exciting man desired it. Our eyes were locked on each other and for a moment I didn't notice anything else. Then, I caught the movement lower. He was undoing his belt, and zipper, and pushing his slacks and underwear lower. My eyes fixed on his exposed cock, I knelt at his knees and began loving it with my tongue, lips, and mouth.

I was lost in the action. It was only a fleeting recognition, one that I would explore more thoughtfully later, but this wasn't sucking cock, this was LOVING his cock. I was only in the moment with my mouth on it. Would he stop me once he was ready to fuck me? Or, would he let me taste his cum, again? Another recognition came to me: I wanted his cum and whether it was in my pussy or mouth, it was equally desirable.

When I felt a tap on my cheek, it took a moment for my brain to push past the devotional attitude of his cock on my tongue and moving through my lips. I pulled back so only the bulbous head remained in my mouth and raised my eyes to his face. I could read the lustful need there and immediately knew the answer to my musing: he wanted to cum in my pussy.

I pulled my mouth off and assisted him in stripping. He remained slouched on the couch, his big black cock all but calling to me to mount. Without hesitation or consideration, that was my immediate move. I started placing my knees on either side of his hips when he stopped me. Confused in my sex-fogged brain, I merely followed his gentle touch to turn me so my butt was toward him. Another new experience I would learn to call reverse cowgirl.

I shuffled back until my calves touched the couch with my legs on either side of his. I bent over and crouched back, reaching to find the cock he held up. I took it from him and moved the head over my lowering pussy, located my dripping hole, and inched down over it. Again, like always, I gasped at the penetration and each inch more that I took inside me by rising and lowering. Already feeling the fullness of his cock, I peeked underneath and smiled. I only had half of his fuck shaft inside me. I had been inching down but I knew I could take all of it so I rose up slightly and relaxed the tension in my legs, falling down the rest of his shaft and smacking against his thighs.

"Shit," he exclaimed. "Oh ... fuck ... you wench!"

I felt like smiling that my action had elicited such a response from him, the man I was now thinking of as my sexual guru and guide. But I was well aware a smile couldn't form on a mouth firmly formed in a wide 'O' emitting similar gasping, groaning, and mumbling expletives. I was bottomed out, and his cock head bumped against the top of my vaginal sleeve while glancing off my cervix.

I rested on his thighs for a few moments as I shuddered in response, my pussy responding by clasping around the cock. I rotated my pelvis over his cock slowly as his hands reached around me to tweak my hard and sensitive nipples.

"Fuck, Tessa," he uttered, "I damn near came with that."

I shift my hands to his knees for support and slowly lifted my pussy up the shaft.

"Me, too," I giggled.

I began moving up and down on his cock slowly. The feeling of my pussy clasping around his cock caused me to consider repeating it on purpose. As I raised, I concentrated on squeezing my pussy. It wasn't as if I wasn't already tightly filled with cock but the action still seemed to be noticeable to Travis.

"Damn, that feels good," he softly encouraged. "I thought ... you weren't experienced ..."

I increased my speed just a little. "It just occurred to me ... that I might ... be able to control ... my pussy muscles ... too." A long moan escaped my mouth. "Oooooo ... fuckkkk ... you feel ... soooooo good."

In time, my orgasm was rising quickly and I could feel his cock pulsing and twitching inside. I felt him shift forward, one hand taking a breast and pinching the nipple, the other hand rubbing and pinching my clit. OH ... FUCK! This was amazing. That was the last thought I was aware of. My brain shut down though my body continued. My orgasm crashed over me but we continued to fuck. He exploded inside me, cum filling whatever void existed and leaking out around his thrusting cock as his hands must have been moving my body up and down to continue the fuck.

I collapsed against his front when thought began to return. I had been conscious but blank, my body responding to continued aftershocks of orgasmic responses. His hands and fingers gently caressed my naked body, his cock while softening was still embedded in my pussy. I covered his hand caressing my lower belly and eased it down to my stuffed pussy. My fingers moved off his hand to lightly stroke his cock while his fingers teased my clit.

"I don't understand," I slowly confessed. "This is all so wonderful and thrilling and consuming. I feel so wanton but it feels so good. You feel so good." I reached further down to his balls and back up along his cock to my pussy lips encasing the rest of his softening cock. "I don't understand why I am feeling this way so intensely, almost desperately."

His face moved my long hair out of the way to softly kiss my neck and shoulders. "I'm no expert, Tessa. Your responsiveness does seem intense and surprising to me, too." His lips brushed over my neck to send shivers of renewing arousal over me. When I felt his cock move inside me, I knew I wasn't the only one responding. "To venture a guess: a long-suppressed desire and need is being released. Your bold decision to escape what you perceived to be proper and expected has released something, exposed something that has, perhaps, been latent inside you for a long time."

The light caressing we had been giving each other had changed. Suddenly, we were stimulating each other. My pussy was clasping around his slowly expanding cock. His fingers weren't caressing my nipples but twisting and pulling. I moved my hips to feel his cock more inside me.

He sighed. "Whatever is happening within you, Tessa is having an intense impact on me." He pressed hard on my clit and my hips jerk in response. "I keep thinking of things we can experiment in, things you can experience."

I suddenly broke away from his touching and stood, his now mostly hard cock slipping out of my pussy and slapping against his abdomen. He began uttering a protest but stopped when he saw I was turning to face him and straddle his hips. I retook his cock and dropped down over the length. While filling me wonderfully, my cum-filled and aroused pussy easily took his entire length without pause.

I covered his mouth with mine, lust pouring out of me into the most passionate and aggressive kiss of my life. All the while my hips moved up and down on his cock with equal aggressiveness. After our recent fucking, we both were able to prolong this fucking but rather than moving to another position I remained on top of him and did most of the fucking. My breasts bounced on my chest and he periodically captured one to lock his lips around a nipple. Other times he snaked a finger underneath me to add impact to my clit.

After another orgasm and another large load of cum in my pussy, a lay against his chest purring ... or as close to it as I was able. It was a moment, a state of being, that I never wanted his cock out of my pussy. It was a feeling I had never felt, much less imagined.

Eventually, we had to part. His cock completely softened after his second climax and slowly dropped out of my pussy despite it clenching around it to prevent its escape. I leaned back slightly to gaze at this man who was able to excite me so thoroughly. I found a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"You," he said. "You're amazing. Your inexperience with all of this was evident in our earlier meetings and it was fun for me to be a part of your exploration. Then, you made a decision about how much you wanted this, what it meant to you, and what you want to do about it. Now, here you are taking a measure of initiative and it's wonderful to see. And to feel." He lightly caressed a breast and looked back up at me. "We're going to have a lot of fun, Tessa."

I smiled and kissed him, again. When I broke it, I stood up and held out my hand. He took it and followed me to the kitchen where I opened the refrigerator for two beers. I led him to the sliding door in the family room leading to the patio outside. I took a deep breath, scanned the edges of the yard, and slid the door back. Naked, I took a step outside while carefully scanning sight lines.

Seated at the patio table under the slatted covering over that part of the patio, Travis commented after a long pull on the beer, "Nice yard." I glanced at him. He was watching intently. "Since you said you are rarely naked outside the bedroom, this is a big push for you."

I nodded, my eyes still searching. "I don't know why but all of a sudden I wanted to do this." I wasn't relaxed. My eyes searched over the 6-foot privacy fence surrounding my yard. Several homes, like mine, were 2-story. The trees seemed to be blocking any views into this section of the yard, though.

"Exciting, isn't it?"

"What?" I replied, still preoccupied.

"Exhibitionism." I turned my full attention to him. My eyes took in his relaxed posture: his strong body and flaccid cock between his thighs. "That's what you wanted to experience. Naked outside even when basically protected must seem hugely risque." His eyes dropped to my breasts. "By the look of your nipples, this is quite exciting."

I glanced down and smiled. I was nodding. "Yes," I admitted. "Very." I studied his calm attitude. "I like everything we've done, Travis. I want to experience so much but ... I have to be careful."

"Your neighbors and your job," he clarified.

I nodded and tried to be half as relaxed as he seemed to be. A light breeze crossed the patio and brought warm, moist air over my naked body. Oooohhh, this felt so wickedly good.

I stood with him at the front door as he prepared to leave. I was still naked. Though the outside of my body was clean from our shared shower ... and fuck ... I could still feel the copious amount of cum he had deposited in my pussy. We kissed lustfully despite the many orgasms we shared. Our lingering passion and lust also served to confirm a mutual commitment to what lay ahead of us. No-strings sex.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,587 Followers