All Comments on 'A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 06'

by i_am_the_watcher

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trash

This is what happens when Literotica lets people who are emotionally and mentally challenged post.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Pardon me asking

But what exactly is the attraction in fucking an unresponsive woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LW hub contains two hubs

Cuckold stories, MFM stories, swingers, wife sharing stories and wife watcher stories where the husbands enjoy their wives are fucked by strangers the all such stories should collect in other hub as stories with cheaters which stories should gather in another hub. The two hubs are the only good solution.

Until dividing LW the sexual majority will vote 1* automatically sometime without reading.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And I will write and give it a 5 each time regardles

of if Lit. breaks this category into a 1,000 sections. You fucking asshole annony., ar a sorry sad little cock fag!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Isn't fucking an unconscious woman

Technically rape?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not 1000 new hubs only 2 hubs!

@ I talked about only TWO CATEGORIES (hubs).

1st Hub for stories where the common interest is the husbands like their wives have sex with strangers. (hot wives with wimps-swinger-wife sharing-cuckold husbands)

2nd Hub for stories where the husbands do not like (or they do not know but they would not like) their wives have sex strangers. (cheating wives)

I tried to count but I counted only 2 hubs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck you bonnie

I give it a one like it deserves. Your scores are worthless and meaningless like always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dung

a big pile of it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no emotion or sensual excitement, so not erotic at all

The story is too boring due to lack of depth in the emotional and sensual descriptions of the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HUSBANDMy

My wife and I enjoy having group sex. Connie like showing her body off and sharing it. A friend of ours like having a group of his friends over and party. Bill is a good friend of ours.and love seeing Connie having sex. She love sucking and fucking in front of us. The other night he had five men over so she had all of us all night. He called one night for us to meet him and we did.. He had a black man with a 18 in. dick. Connie and this man had sex for hours. She took about ten inch. in her mouth and all most all in her pussy. this man invited us o a party where she had ten men about the same size. Connie took on everyone of them and asked for more. We love to party and don"t want to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the adventure in your wife being a whore?

Maybe you like playing Russian Roulette with your life? Just hoping that she doesn't give you a fatal disease? Who wants a slut for a wife? No one. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

You are seriously fucked up little dude, get some help. Try fucking instead of watching its more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I tried the same thing

My husband and I tried the same "pretend to be asleep" big when we had a voue of young boys over once. After the first one slid into me, I couldn't pretend to sleep any longer as it felt too damn good. These two boys fucked me for a couple of hours nonstop. I loved their recharge rate! I am hooked on teen aged cock now.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Glad it is over!

What a bad run of stories! 2* for each and every one. Seriously not good or interesting and not the least bit plausible. And despite not being plausible, you had to keep going back to the well and using the snooker boys. So, unrealistic AND unimaginative! It is weird how unrealistic it all is. She has sex with someone at the club and now she has a problem because of that guy, always having to work around him. This is why games aren't played that way. (We won't even mention that they keep going to the club together and yet no one seems to notice his wife is playing darts with another man for hours in the upstairs room that is quite private.) She fucks around with young guys at the club, even though she suspects that Paul has told him about her adventurous side. So, she doubles down on shitting where she lives. Then she triple downs on it by taking two young boys from a few doors down for a fuck. They quadruple down on her by getting her fucked by three neighbors she doesn't even know. It is one thing to be cool with being a slut and having a slut for a wife, it is completely not cool to have everyone know you are a slut or have a slut for a wife and guys from all over sniffing around for some. For the coup de grace she brings a gangbang home with her and it is so unbelievable that even the characters in the story don't believe their sleeping plan. So pretty much a brain-dead story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Whilst

When we see this word, we.know a cuck isn't far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can't stop here. This story is just getting started and she seems to really enjoy it. More random cocks are in order for the married slut

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This is one seriously mentally ill homosexual. I really wish you could accept who and what you are. Sadly, since you need to live it out through the slut you write about, clearly you don't.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Well, the hater morons continue to hate, regardless of the obvious fact that it says right in the title of the story, which just proves my point. These haters look for cuck stories to denigrate. they aren't fooling anyone but themselves. Still 10 big blazing Stars for this Great writer, with a Great skill at writing, and a Great Imagination. I really like your syle. I now intend to read all your pub stories. Thanks, Buster3U

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Buster, just reading one of your stories makes it easier to hate anything you post or write. You are a sick minded idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this married slut and her adventures, which I hope will continue into greater depravity turning her as not the ultimate fuckslut. This was a good appetizer but seriously needs to continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous