A Slut's Good Morning Fuck

Story Info
The next morning, Sammy and Sicily wake up wet.
3.4k words
4.05
7.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers

I woke to a pleasant, wet feeling between my legs and a sound I can only describe as purring. I smiled and reached down, caressing Sicily's hair as she lay between my legs, sucking on my cock slowly and gently. She smiled up at me, twirling her tongue around the tip of the head.

"Rise and shine, baby," she cooed. "We've got a full morning ahead of us..."

As if it somehow emphasized her point, she brought herself up until she straddled me, and I giggled as the bottom of her breasts poked out from beneath her skimpy crop top.

"Did you even sleep, babe?" I asked in a soft, sleepy voice.

"Mmmm, really well too." she said warmly. "Because I dreamed of you and I have the morning dew to show for it."

She then reached under herself and played with her pussy for several seconds before bringing her fingers back up to display for me, demonstrating how slick they were.

I licked my lips, she took the hint and stuck them in my mouth. I kept eye contact with her, closed my lips around her fingers, and suckled.

"That was all you," she cooed. "You made me this wet. Today we're going to have to top what we did last night. Think you're up for it baby?"

"Mhmm." I moaned, cherishing her taste in my mouth.

I pouted with disappointment a second later when she pulled her fingers from my cleaning, but not all was bad, as she immediately leaned forward and kissed me hungrily, squirming her damp sex over my swollen cock.

Swallowing each other's tongues, my rock-hard cock pressed to her wet pussy, she ground her hips and buckled them forward and back, sheathing my entire flesh in the silky smoothness of her arousal.

"I want you so bad," she whimpered, biting my lower lip. "Sam, I need you."

"Turn around." I ordered, licking her lips.

She obeyed instantly, swinging her leg over my hips as she positioned herself away hovered just above my eager self.

"I need you." I said as a matter of fact, gripping her hips as she took hold of my shaft.

As a sign of her appreciation, she took my cock and toyed it against her pussy lips, pressing the head just a tiny bit inside, enough to make us both tremble. She looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Tell me." She said.

"I need you so fucking bad. Please." I said.

"Please what?" She asked playfully.

"Please take my cock inside your sweet pussy." I pleaded.

"Only because you're so lovely about it." She stated and guided my wantonly hardness inside her waiting pussy, which took it all in greedily as she sank down slowly, moaning in pleasure.

I watched as she began rocking back and forth on my cock, the now-glistening rod sliding in and out of her.

An intoxicating sight.

I massaged her perfect ass cheeks while she squirmed on me, teasing her little knot but going further than that. She shivered and giggled at my playfulness, squeezing her pussy around me.

Neither of us lasted long and after a few minutes of gentle fucking, we shuddered, swayed, and came together. In her glory, Sicily laid back against me, my cock still inside her while she stared at the ceiling, sighing contentedly. My hands reached up and cupped her heavy breasts gently, caressing their incredibly softness and periodically pinching their erect nubs.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "Could there be a more perfect way to wake up?"

"Until I figure out how to clone you, no." I said, kneading her tits and making her giggle. "So what got you up so early?"

"Your beautiful cock, of course," she said simply. "It just didn't feel like a proper wake up without it inside me."

I smiled and tilted my hips a little, pushing myself a little farther inside her. Sicily trembled and nodded. "Yes, my love, that's exactly what I needed. All day, every day, I am addicted."

"And I'm your enabler, is that it?" I asked, kissing her ear lobe.

"Yep." She said, pressing her ear to her shoulder to block my advances.

A second later, she pulled herself from my embrace and stood before the window. Pulling the dark curtains aside, my goddess became bathed in the soft diffusion of light from outside.

I'd never seen something so regal in all my life.

"What?" She asked shyly, bringing her hands to cover her breasts.

"You." I said.

"What about me?"

"You're beautiful. And I love you." I said, delivering the two truths as easily as breathing.

"No you, and no you." She said playfully, but her eyes said more than her words.

She came around the bed and leaned over me to place a soft kiss on my lips.

"Let's shower?" She asked.

"Then breakfast?" I added.

"Sounds great."

I watched as she strode from the room, and a second later the hiss of the shower filled her apartment. I kicked off the panties hanging around my hips, slung my legs over the side of the bed and sighed happily, taking in my dishevelled reflection in Sicily's full body mirror.

A shower was a good idea.

***

Under the powerful stream of the shower, our tongues set to their familiar dance, fighting for control as we excitedly spoke french and moaned enthusiastically before settling into our familiar rhythm. Trading off top and bottom lip positions, we kissed and suckled on each other's lips and tongues, working the muscles like one would do a bit further south. Sicily sucked my tongue like a small cock and rubbed her hands over my hard nipples before I grasped the nape of her neck and subsequently took control of her mouth, licking across her lips with a playful flick of my saliva coated muscle.

"I missed you." I said cutely as my hands explored their way down her back to the firm form of her ass.

I gave the luscious flesh a squeeze and pulled her even closer.

"Missed you too, baby." Sicily responded. "We were apart for so long."

I laughed and went back in for kiss, though she pushed off me slightly and went immediately to her knees, allowing me the opportunity to settle myself and wrap my hands in her torrent of dark locks.

I shuddered and let out a pitched gasp as she skipped teasing altogether and brought the head of my soft cock into her warm, wet mouth, sucking it in with a gentle grace and swirling her tongue around its underside.

"Oh...my...goddess..." I etched out, swaying under the heat of the shower.

I felt her smile as she took my full length down her throat, humming joyfully as she let it out again.

She rolled it between her hands and stroked me a few times to bring me to length. I could do not but bask in the sight of her and her technique, my mind fighting an impossible battle to focus.

"Does that feel good, Sammy?" She asked, her big eyes magnetizing and gazing up into mine.

It was a sight that I swear I'd never get used to, seeing the incredible woman on her knees before me, breasts proud, fell, and full; hips wide, and haunches perched as her pouted lips puckered mere inches from the now swollen head of my horn.

"Sicily... fuck yes." I replied, sucking in a lungful of hot air as she slid her lips tightly over the head.

Slurping noisily on the tip whilst stroking the shaft, Sicily took my length back down her throat, working the under-shaft with broad swipes of her strong tongue, pressing against the main channel, and biting down softly with her thick lips covering her teeth.

The sensations exploded behind my eyes as the stroking, sucking, swiping, clamping, and humming ravaged my thin, sensitive flesh.

"Good." she said as if to punctuate the previous engagement and sound the start of another.

Without missing a beat, she settled on her heels and placed her hands on my legs, wrapping her slender fingers to press the backs of my knees as she slurped happily on the head of my dick, popping it in, out, and around her luscious mouth; bathing my shaft in saliva and making increasingly obscene sucking noises. After a good work-over, she raised her head and admired how my raging cock glistening wetly, with both her own glistening saliva and the steam of the shower.

"Pull my hair, baby." She commanded as again she looked up at me with those incredible spheres, speaking out with more than just words - but also with trust, admiration, and total surrender.

I didn't need to be told twice. I grasped full handfuls of her mane and pulled, eliciting a moan of pleasure from the deity before me. With her command obeyed, she began to initiate the total domination of her mouth. Sticking her tongue out while thrashing her head back and forth, Sicily began essentially skull fucking herself without the need for me to push anything.

Her gagging and sordid mewing encouraged me to domination and I closed my eyes, gripped her hair tighter, and pumped my hips, prepared to go as far as needed in wrecking her blissfully entrenched throat.

In sync, we worked together to work her oral skill to its limits as she sucked, slurped, gagged, and choked on me, all the while the water poured and steamed over us, bringing me to an inevitable release as yet another wave of orgasm built from deep within.

Like a sea vent surging magma, it raged forth, burning through my body as I held on for dear life. All I heard was Sicily's moaning as spurt after spurt of warm nectar shot out and coated the inside of her mouth and throat. I groaned and sighed my release as my knees began to buckle and all thoughts of anything but my orgasm fled from my mind.

I lowered myself to the floor of the stall and laid my head against the tiled wall as my breathing returned and my vision cleared, giving me the most profound sight of Sicily as she adopted my former level, standing over me with all the power of a sexual succubus.

She licked her lips, prowled her glorious body with her hands, pinched her nipples and spread her legs as she beckoned me forth to worship.

"Come love your queen. Your ruler needs her acolyte's attentions." She cooed with a deep and sultry purr.

I nodded and obeyed. Setting forth to prayer, my hands rose up her strong, supple thighs as the water overhead baptized me before her altar. Moving them further up and behind, I grasped her ass as her hips began to rise and gyrate. Bringing my mouth to her skin, I kissed the inside of her thighs, one after the other just above her knees, and licked and bit my way to her flower. I let my mouth and tongue guide me to her temple as it tasted her thighs and drank of the water washing our morning's session from her body. I swooned at the thought of drinking the traces of her sleep, her sex, and her sweated sensuality and, like a cat, kneaded the full, firm flesh of her buttocks before bringing my face eagerly to her petals. I breathed in her elixir of sensuality, the one I'd quickly become addicted to, and revelled in its notes as I picked up the sweet vibrancy of her arousal entwined with the faint musk of our wakeup. The scented cocktail beckoned me to devout action, and I swiped my tongue, flat and purposeful in the first broad stroke which took her from base to clit, eliciting a shudder from the contact.

I knelt as close to her as I could possibly get and began reciting all the incantations and spells of cunnilingus that I knew previous, and had since learned from Sicily during our unbelievable romance.

From bottom to top, with my tongue flat and broad across her budding labia, steadily and firmly I licked her over and over again, pulling my tongue each time away from engaging the nexus of her pleasure.

"Bitch, I didn't tease you, did I?" She asked haughtily between intakes of sharp breath, her heaving breasts rising and falling with each deep breath she took in response to my explorations.

"Sorry." She was absolutely right. "I'll behave."

Her clit by now was poking out of its hood, fully engorged and begging for attention. I halted my teasing and continued licking upward. Varying my path with alternating licks along each side of her pussy, I covered every inch of her profound labial folds with my tongue until I reached her beautiful hood and the eight thousand nerve endings nestled beneath.

Placing myself between her legs, with one hand squeezing her ass and the other brushing her tummy, I planted my lips firmly upon her starving clit and drew it into my warm, wet mouth. This fluid action of sucking and swirling her clit around in my mouth brought a drawn out growl to her lips and a change in her demeanour. She gripped my hair tighter, and flexed the muscles of her thighs, effectively trapping my lithe, naked body between them.

Comforted by the muscular strength and sexual power of my mistress, I continued my oral exploration of her womanhood and pulsed my tongue against her bud, massaging it with humming and rhythmic sucking while all the while she braced herself against me and gyrated her hips in dancer like motions as the water continued to pour over us.

I pulled my mouth - much to Sicily's chagrin - from her clitoris and without a word, motioned to manoeuvre her around so that her round ass sat directly in front of my face as her hands went up against the tiled wall. Her delicious ass glistened wetly and raised and spread before me as I planted my palms on either cheek and splayed them apart. I could see through this window of opportunity, her gorgeous cunt was slick, puffy, pink; a perfect compliment to the rosy ring of tight flesh that puckered before me, awaiting attention.

I edged my face forward and kissed her starfish as I massaged the firm musculature of her buttocks.              

"That's it," Sicilt remarked, half to herself, "Yes! Kiss me, baby."

I kissed her again and flickered my tongue out against the quivering flesh nestled between her cheeks, pulling a full circle of gyration from her hips as she pushed back against my tongue.

"More, slut. Clean me."

Her wish was my command as I ran my tongue over the ridges of her hole, tasting her musk, drinking deeply still of the run off. I licked her flatly and swirled my tongue about her ass, alternating between the two actions as I punctuated them with playful bites of her rear, catching the supple flesh of her behind in my teeth. I ran my tongue up and down her crack then changed tactic, swirling it in circles around the sensitive hole.

Sicily groaned and lowered her head, allowing herself the leverage to really push against my mouth. I found myself having to brace against her strength and positioned myself more securely on my haunches. I tightened my tongue into a hard rod shape and pressed against her passage, gaining a centimetre of ground in my invasion.

"Ooooooh baby. Yes baby, push it up there." She cooed in response, her breath coming in ragged and shallow gasps.

I pushed harder and felt another centimetre of give as I played in tandem with the powerful ring of muscle protecting her inner channel.

Feeling it ease up and allow further entry, I push my tongue in far as it would go and felt my cock stiffen even more at the taste of her ass hole.

"In and out now." Sicily urged.

I pressed my tongue in and out, effectively sodomizing my treasure with my tongue as she shivered, her heavy breasts jiggling as my warm wet tongue flicked over and fucked into her hole.

Getting lost in the rhythm of kissing, licking, sucking, and penetrating her ass with my mouth and tongue, I barely realized it when Sicily pulled herself away and turned back around, holding both breasts in either of her hands as she pinched and pulled on her impossibly hard nipples.

"Are you okay?" I asked, thinking perhaps I'd done something to cause this shift.

"Of course, my love. My sweet slut. You are a dream with that mouth of yours. But no more games. No more play."

Her words came with a broken fervour as she stepped a single pace towards me, the water cascading and breaking over her head, breasts, and shoulders.

"You're going to suck your goddess' cunt until she comes. Is that clear?"

Her profane choice of word echoed with her ancient power, and the order levelled my intentions, putting the singular goal of making her orgasm at the forefront of my mind.

I let my actions speak for me, crawling to her as she locked me between her thighs and imprisoned her hands in my hair.

I set my mouth to her clitoris and drew it in again, sucking and swirling my tongue in saliva drenched motions, coating and massaging and pulsing it with breath and hummed sound. Sicily purred in and chuffed in response, a glorious tigress being eaten by her mate. She began gyrating again, pulling harder on my hair and grinding her beautiful pussy against my face as I lapped at the passage I'd been delivered from.

I felt her shift as her orgasm began to build, her thighs tightened, her gyrating stopped, and her hands tensed in my locks, settling herself into an iron coil of sexual, feminine metal; a machine built for the purpose of her own titanic pleasure.

I continued my worship daring not to disturb or change the patterns which brought her so close to her release. Humming and moaning and yelping like her little slut as I ate her, I abandoned all notions of the demure as I feasted.

Her breaths now came in slow, laboured sighs as I helped her along, urging her now with words as well, speaking as nymphishly and sensually as I could muster in that moment of oral delirium.

"Cum for me. Cum for your slut, mistress. I want to feel your orgasm against my mouth. Take my breath, take my senses. Give me everything your body desires, I want to taste my beautiful goddess in all her ecstasy."

Even though I felt it maybe too poetic, or silly, or even enough, Sicily let out a long hiss of pleasure and began to convulse as her orgasm crashed and spilled over, shaking its way through her core. In tandem, a flow of nectar surged forth from her sex, and sprayed down my throat as I lapped at it aggressively, intent on savouring every drop and leaving none to the shower's stream.

God forbid any of it go down the drain.

"Yeeessssss, Sammy. Fuuuuck...." She groaned with pure bliss and like a tidal progression, her orgasm thundered through her as the storm ushered forth in accompaniment outside; a thunder strike reverberating through the stall's stone as the spring applauded our session of passion.

She shuddered and convulsed as her ocean fell and swayed deep in her body, leaching power with each ebb of grace. As her maelstrom subsided, I brought my mouth away from my gorgeous girl's pussy at her invitation. I gazed up past her supple breasts and swollen nipples, and into her hazel, dream hazed, eyes. I kissed her gently on her right thigh and smiled as I stood up.

"Is mistress satisfied?" I asked cutely, pinching my own nipple as the water continued its work.

Sicily didn't answer me with words, but instead, turned the knob a bit further to the left, grasped me behind my neck, and pushed us both under the water, eliciting a shared gasp at the needled heating. She put her mouth to mine and worked her tongue into my mouth. We shared this kiss and swapped each other's tastes, hers and mine entwined like the flavour profiles of an exquisite cuisine.

"Let's hurry out, I wanna eat." She stated, her regal feline personality oozing as she curled into my embrace.

My stomach gurgled at the idea, eating actual food being its second favourite option.

"But then we fuck, right?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes, baby. Then we fuck. We can fuck all day. I don't have anything else I'd rather do."

I kissed her feverishly. "Good."

***

ImagineOh
ImagineOh
16 Followers