A Slut's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Pushing past my limits as a 21 year old male slut.
2k words
4.55
12.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last couple years I found out that I had a freaky adventurous side sexually. I had always been attracted to a great set of tits and a nice tight ass. What 21 year old guy wasn't? I could make a case for fucking almost any girl I saw. At that age, the male libido is on overdrive.

What I grew to understand was my kinkier desires, those private things that push your buttons, the secret wants that exist outside of what is typically considered normal. My first experience with "the dark side" (my more twisted sexual appetites) happened when I began masturbating outside in the open. That led to masturbating out in the full open view of truckers as they drove by, and finally to randomly propositioning random strangers on the phone basically begging them to let me blow them.

These are stories I've told before. What I came to understand after each experience was that I was most excited about was, what I could do next to up the ante. I was becoming a serial boundary pusher. I always wanted the next level, something new, more extreme, more twisted.

When I returned to college for my final year in the dorms, I left most of my experimental side closed up. Yes, I had sucked my first cock the previous summer. And yes, I did think about it everyday. I decided to focus on my studies and that meant limiting "complications" this final year. I still fucked my fair share of coeds. A man has needs after all. The only dark indulgence I had was during my nightly showers.

I always showered late at night. The primary reason was that I knew there would be stalls available and I could have privacy. Our showers were completely separate, so there was no opportunity to mess around, and you could jerk off in peace. That was the second reason I showered late. I would check the stalls looking for showers that had water on the floor. This meant they had been used recently. Once I made my pick, I would search the walls and floor for any remnants of a load deposited by the last guy in. When I found some sticky semen, it was like winning a scratch-off lotto ticket. I licked and sucked dozens of discarded loads off of the walls and floor that year. I even drained a couple of used condoms before popping them in my mouth like chewing gum. I was such a nasty pervert.

When I finished college, I moved into a big house with 5 other guy friends. We were all friends before school and from the same small semi-rural area. The place we rented was in the suburbs of a big city. We did the typical things a pack of young guys does. We went to the neighborhood bar. We chased women. We slept around with girls. The usual.

One of my roommates set up a computer and we got the internet for the first time outside of college. That was when I first discovered the world of chat rooms.

Chat rooms, for those unfamiliar, were basically rolling anonymous group texts hosted on shady primitive internet sites. The idea was connecting strangers for conversations. They were typically theme based, and you would scroll the platform looking for a chat whose topic interested you. No surprise, a huge portion of chat rooms were based around hooking up.

I found a chat room that was for people in my general urban area that were looking to talk. Upon entering, you were required to enter your A/S/L (age/sex/location). After doing so, people might reach out to engage you in private chat. Most chats immediately took on a sexual context. Chat rooms were a great way to let out your fantasies. You could spill to a stranger and take joy as they shared their seedy secrets with you.

I logged on one evening and began chatting with an older man in my area. He was 45, male, bisexual, and dominant. I was 21, confused, but eager. After an hour of chatting about blowjobs, he suggested we meet. I figured why not set it up. I could always back out if I wanted.

We agreed to meet the next morning in a McDonald's parking lot near my house at 9am. We would figure it out from there. I described my car, and we called it a night.

The next morning, I was still willing and that feeling of uneasy excitement gripped me. I walked to my car "on autopilot" and began driving. I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot about 15 minutes early. I wasn't sure I had the guts to go through with it. About 5 minutes before 9, I started my car and decided to leave. As I put my car in gear, a big white pickup truck pulled in beside me.

"Are you Jack?", he asked. He was an older white guy that gave off Marlboro Man vibes.

Startled, I replied, "Yes I am".

"Follow me." He put his truck in reverse and pulled out of the lot.

I followed this guy for about 5 minutes. We pulled into a tight alleyway behind some homes in a relatively quiet neighborhood. He drove almost to the end before pulling up to a garage. He pulled in, got out, and pointed to where I should park.

He was narrow framed and wore the clothing of a carpenter. He had an old ball cap covering his wiry blonde hair.

I did as I was told and parked. He led me to a side door of a large white wooden garage and let me in. The garage was full of lumber and tools. It smelled of sawdust. He led me over to a stool and he sat down. He began unzipping my pants.

My cock immediately sprang to life. I didn't go there to get a blowjob, but I wasn't about to miss out on one. He fished my cock from my zipper hole and took it gently in his hands, slowly and lightly stroking it. My own average sized 6 inch cock swelled. He leaned forward and wrapped his lips around it, swallowing it to the base. I moaned audibly as he did.

After only a moment, he stood up. I could clearly see the outline of his shaft pressing against his cargo pants. He unzipped himself and pulled out an absolute monster of a cock. It was huge! I'd say it was close to 10 inches and thick. It also curved downward at the middle (I still prefer those downward curved monsters). He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock. I slowly stroked it, concentrating on the heat and heft of that absolute club of a cock. He stepped forward until our chests were touching. My cock had pulled back inside the confines of my pants. His hand reached down to my pants. I assumed he was going to pull my cock out. Instead, he put his cock inside my open zipper. I could feel his huge swollen head rubbing against my balls.

He began twitching his cock, making it jump and explore my own cock and balls. He grabbed one of my ass cheeks in each hand and began grinding and fucking my zipper hole. Our cocks danced. His much larger cock touching my skin and snaking down my leg a bit.

I wanted to taste him. I pulled his cock out of my pants and took him back in my hand, softly stroking his full length.

"I can jack myself off. I brought you here to suck my dick. Get at it", he commanded while pushing me down to eye level with his giant dick.

He had a thick red bush that framed his dick perfectly. He was long enough that the head of his cock would touch the middle of my forearm on the in-stroke.

I took his head into my mouth and began swirling my tongue all around, being sure to bathe every bit of it. The downward bend and sheer weight of his dick pressed heavily against my tongue.

Encouraged by the knowledge that I had a cock in my throat once before (a much smaller cock) and the angle of his cock lining up perfectly with my throat, I decided I'd try to swallow it. His head was so large, it touched every part of the back of my mouth. I gagged almost at once, choking up slippery saliva from deep inside my throat. I kept trying, but to no avail.

"Relax. Let me help you with that," he said in a gentle voice.

He began slowly driving a little more cock in my mouth, and a bit more, and a bit more. Once I would stop gagging, he'd feed in a bit more. I wanted him in my throat so badly! I cupped his balls as he continued feeding in as much dick as I could take. I felt his sack pulling in tight. His cock was as hard as stone.

I still hadn't managed to take even half of his cock when he told me he was getting close. He held the head of his dick right at the entrance of my throat. I would heave and convulse, but he held it steady. After a minute or so, I got my gagging under control and was able to accept him being that deep in my mouth.

"I'm so close," he grunted out to me.

"I'm going to cum all over that pretty young face of yours."

Then without warning, he took his cock that had been parked at the entrance of my throat and lunged forward. At once, his apple sized head forced its way passed the barrier and entered my throat. That was followed by nearly 5 more inches of massive white cock.

I shuddered completely unaware that was going to happen. I strained against a long lurching gag and felt his entire length squeeze its way down my throat. My eyes bulged. I'm sure veins popped out on my face as it reddened struggling against the cock that was invading my throat, literally choking me. He held his massive dick in my throat like he was planting a flag and claiming it for himself. He the slowly, excruciatingly, pulled his 10 inches of dick out of my esophagus and out of my mouth. As I struggled for a breath, he released volley after volley of hot white cum onto my face and mouth. I breathed in his cum as I gasped.

When he finished, he wiped his still swollen cock head across my upper lip giving me a sort of cumstache. I fell back into the woodpile with his cum running down my face, sweating, and struggling to make sense of what happened. He seized the opportunity to put his cock back in my mouth and right back into my accepting throat. I felt the first rope of cum erupt in my pants as he fucked my throat until he was soft again.

He looked at me smiling. He wrote his email address on a scrap of wood with one of those square carpenter pencils.

"We'll have to meet again soon. I'll break you in, and teach you how to suck my dick right."

"Thank you", I said gathering myself as much as I could. I quickly took the scrap of wood and grabbed my keys.

I could feel his cum running all the way down my face and hanging in strands from my chin. I could also feel the hot, wet, sticky mess I made in my own pants as I walked to my car. I fished out my cum soaked dick as I walked, scooping up my own cum and rubbing it onto my own face. I scooped our cum into my mouth as I pulled away, my hard cock still shiny with glaze poking through my zipper.

I pulled to the end of the alley and began furiously stroking my cock reliving what had just taken place. Realizing that I shot a load just from being throat-fucked immediately made my cock erupt again, shooting jets of fresh cum into the air and down onto my hand and body.

I drove myself home like that, proud of what I had done and what I realized I was now willing to do.