A Slut's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
New slut discovers age play.
2.3k words
4.37
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since the handyman stranger (Tom - according to the email he scrawled on a wood scrap) introduced my mouth to his truly massive dick. I nearly got tennis elbow replaying that meetup in my mind... multiple times a day. I knew I would get with him again, but after my first chat room hookup, I found myself online every day looking for my next teacher.

I was attracted to Tom's online direct approach. When we met, I was obviously floored by his giant curved cock. I had a limited sample size for comparison, but let me preach about Tom's stunning penis.

His flat hard stomach led down to a ginger patch of hair. Hard cock seemed to erupt from his crotch. It was wide at the base, slightly flattened through the length of his shaft, and barely get around than a golf ball. The skin on his cock stretched tightly around his shaft with massive veins laced along his length. They were full and raised and showed dark purple through his pale, almost translucent skin. His urethra was as thick as a pencil and ran along the underside from his balls to the bend like the keel of a ship, inviting your tongue to trace his lines.

His cock's most alluring feature was the substantial downward bend that began about 5 inches from the base of his 10 inch cock. His head was firm like a plum, nearly as big and flushed reddish when it was full. It's almost as if it was designed to feed into a throat, but only just, and with maximum effort. He wielded it mercilessly, and I was hungry for it.

The most unexpected turn on for me though was our age gap. Tom was easily twice my age. That alone begged me to fantasize about older guys. Something hot and twisted unlocks in you when you've sucked a man's cock that was old enough to be your dad's.

So there I was in an empty house on a Friday evening after work. My roommates were all out already "chasing skirt" as we called it. I logged on to the internet and opened up MSN chat. I entered my age/sex/location with my first post (as you did back then). Almost everyone in that room was older and male.

As I sat there at the computer thinking about "old Tom", I started thinking about how when he was my age, I hadn't been born yet. Naturally, I started working out how much older of a guy I could hook up with for some extreme age play. I was 21. I wondered if I could tempt a guy that was 3 times my age (since I didn't hook up with a 72 year old when I was 18 for the "Four Times My Age" merit badge).

I saw a guy pop on that claimed to be 65 and in a suburb that was pretty near where I stayed. I decided to chat him up privately.

"Hey there. I'm 21, white, 6', average build, and about 15 minutes from you," I said.

"White, 65, 6", horny, and into role playing. Do you like role playing?" He replied.

I really didn't know what role playing was. I kind of thought it meant something to do with costumes.

"I don't have much experience," I said. "But I love cock and hate saying no." I figured I'd be kind of vague and see if he was interested. It was just chat, so I could click away at any point.

"Can you come over now? I'm alone, and I would like some company." He sent me his address.

"I can be there in 30 minutes," I said without thinking. My own cock instantly sprang to life in my pants. "Fuck it, why not?" I told myself and jumped in the shower.

I pulled into a newer apartment complex about 20 minutes later, located his apartment, and parked my car. I took a deep breath, applied a bunch of chapstick, walked up to his door, and knocked lightly.

The door opened and before me stood a silver-haired clean cut looking fellow in slacks and a cardigan. He was the classic image of "everybody's grandpa". He invited me to follow him into his living room and offered me a glass of water. Being a young idiot, I accepted it and drank it down without a thought. I just wanted my pasty mouth to go away. He was so nice and inviting. Then everything changed.

"Do you have my fucking money," he barked at me.

"Excuse me," I said confused and a bit nervous.

"I want my money bitch!" he continued.

"I don't have any money," I replied trying to diffuse the situation as I looked for an exit nervously.

"Well, you're about to work off the interest!" he said, standing up and turning toward his kitchen. He started walking away and removing his cardigan.

It dawned on me that maybe this was role playing. I heard a cabinet close in the kitchen and his footsteps approaching. He walked in the room and had something black in one of his hands. I immediately thought it was a pistol, and panic showed across my face. I locked eyes with him. He was smiling wryly as he walked back to his chair and sat down.

When I looked back at the gun hand, I realized it was actually a small camcorder.

"Take your fucking clothes off boy" he commanded in a low steady tone. He raised the camcorder toward his face and hit a button to start recording.

"Now bitch! Or do you want me to tell your girlfriend about what you're doing here?"

I was now pretty sure he way role playing. I was still breathing irregularly and filled with adrenaline though. I took off my shoes and pulled off my shirt. It hadn't even registered at that point that he was recording me.

I continued stripping all the way to my boxer briefs.

"All the way naked, boy." He continued filming with one hand, while I heard his other hand undoing his belt and his zipper unzipping.

I stood before him completely nude. He propped the camcorder on a side table and aimed it between his legs. His pants were open and he was slowly stroking along the length of his rapidly growing cock.

"Get over here and sit on my lap." He ordered.

I walked over to him and turned to the side to sit on one of his legs, you would as a kid.

"Not like that, boy. Turn around and face me. I want you to straddle me," he commanded in a dirty, low, sinister voice.

I did as I was told. I sat facing him, straddling his open legs, his pants now down on the floor. He wrapped his arms around my ass and pulled me forward, up against his body.

The head of his growing dick pressed tightly against the bottom of my balls pushing my sack up against my shaft. He reached down and moved my balls to the side and guided his hot cock to the side where it rested between my inner thigh and my own cock and balls. I could feel the heat coming from his cock against my skin as it continued growing in tiny twitches, pumping itself full of blood.

He took my now swollen dick in his hand and began lightly rubbing our shafts together. I was so horny, I felt drunk. He began slowly stroking my cock along with his, as I sat there with my feet dangling off the ground.

He placed his free hand on my back and pulled me toward him. I propped myself up with my hands on the chair back to keep from laying on him chest to chest. He shot forward and closed his mouth around my nipples. His tongue danced all around my nipple exploring every bit of skin as he sucked hard. He continued stroking me picking up the pace as he switched between my nipples.

I had no intention of having this type of sensual interaction, but I found myself running my hands through his silver hair as he sucked my nipples and licked my neck. My cock was ready to explode!

"Get on your knees and earn your freedom, boy" he growled in my ear as he ran his tongue along my lobe and back down my neck.

I was breathing heavily as I slid off his lap and took my place between his legs. His cock was full and thick. It was about 6" long and a small pearl of precum pooled at the tip. I leaned in and touched the tip of his cock to my pursed lips as I squeezed from the base of his cock along the whole length. He groaned as he deposited his cum pearl onto my lips.

Then he pulled my head down to his lap and turned it so that my ear rested on his leg. I focused on his fat old dick and how badly I wanted to suck it. He rubbed the precum onto my lips with his cock head like he was applying lipstick. I rubbed my lips together. He grabbed a handful of my hair and adjusted my head to his liking.

"Say ah bitch" he commanded. I opened my mouth, and he immediately put his cock in. He controlled my head, but I was able to work his dick with my tongue and suck and slurp on it. The loose skin vibrated in my mouth, and I could taste the salty bitterness of his sperm.

He took his cock in his free hand and holding me in place, began to masturbate into my mouth. My lips held half his length secure as his closed fist began bumping against my face as he stroked.

"Look into the camera! Tell your girlfriend that you belong to me. This is what will happen until you pay me bitch" he said aggressively.

I couldn't say anything, my mouth full of cock as it was. His fist continued striking my mouth and nose with increased force as he stroked in my mouth. My eyes were watering from the impact. I was 100% into it. He was stroking so hard and fast I knew he must be close.

I felt the first jet of cum as it shot out of the half of his cock I was latched onto. It splashed along the roof of my mouth as did the second. He pulled out of my mouth and fired a couple volleys onto my forehead. He raised my head and punched his cock all the way into my mouth, to the entrance of my throat. His cum was hot and very thick. My mouth was full of it. The cum on my forehead didn't move a bit at first, but slowly began oozing toward my eye.

I cleaned his shiny cock, lapping up every bit of cum he had for me. His legs trembled and shuddered. His breathing was deep and drawn out. I released his cock and started to get up.

"Sit down, boy. You're not finished", he ordered. Lean back and stroke your cock for the camera!"

Fuck! I totally forgot about the camera. He stood over me, picked up the camera, and started filming me.

"Show your bitch how hot you get sucking me boy! Cum on yourself for the camera!"

With my face covered in this old man's thick white cum, and my mouth gluing itself shut from his sticky load, I took my cock in my hand and leaned back onto my heels until my back was on the floor. He zoomed in and out on my cock and face while I began to shake as the cum prepared to explode from my cock!

"I love sucking cock babe. This is where I belong. I may never pay his money so I can suck his cock forever!" I panted into the camera lens as my cum began showering my chest and neck. I was almost in tears I felt so good in that moment.

When I was finished, I rubbed my cum into my skin and licked my fingers clean. Two thick lines of old man cum had crawled into the corner of my eye and were beginning to run down my cheek.

I got off the floor and started dressing. Old guy walked over to me and opened the side of the camcorder. There was no tape. He hadn't recorded after all. I was incredibly relieved, but also kind of disappointed.

Then, he slid a hand into my back pants pocket and squeezed my ass.

"Thanks kid. That was fun. You are a fine piece of ass! There's the door," he pointed and began to walk away.

I left the cum on my face as I walked back to my car. That was so fucking hot! I just sucked off a guy that was over 3 times my age. Another box checked on my slut bucket list. I slid my hand in my back pocket to rub my ass where he had pinched. There was something in there. I pulled out the piece of paper and realized it was a folded $20 bill. As it turns out, I was not only a slut that day. I was also a whore.

Make that 2 boxes checked on my list.

As time went on, I never did hook up with Old Guy again. I learned a lot from him in our one session though. I found out that I wanted variety. I found out that I was brave. And I found out it was getting easier.

That was a long time ago... but I was just getting started.