All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 09'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

Wow. This series is a delicious scorcher. Intriguing characters, unique & engaging plot, a heroine to adore & a bad guy to despise. Who could possibly ask for more?

UnykornUnykornover 7 years ago

Having someone walk in, unexpectedly, on you while masturbating would be a bit embarrassing. Being in an unconventional position on top of that would add to it. I'm afraid my reaction would be the same as Kimberly's there and I'd find it funny, but not in a detrimental way. Just that it would tickle my funny bone, which is rather bent to start with. I would also be the one to get you a wet cloth to clean up with. I hope that Kimberly and Ashleigh talk and get things out in the open and get revenge on Kryss for his deceit and shitty behaviour.

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
O Yasss

So interesting. I would love to see the smiles on the girls' faces as they saw Ashleigh cum all over himself.

seldomseenseldomseenabout 7 years ago

Still loving it, I can just imagine getting caught in that position, especially by someone who is sexually interested in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That finish!

One of my most turned on sexual encounters ended like that...

I admit, I am addicted to this story, so much more so than anything else I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a twist of fate!

Brilliant scene.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

OMFG that was hilarious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES