All Comments on 'A Slut's Triangle Pt. 15'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RustyghRustyghabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I won't gush; I'll just say that you continue to put out a great story. Kevin's strength of character is something to be admired. Your structure and flow are consistent with the quality of your writing that I have come to expect from all that I have read of your works. Congratulations on another well written chapter.

KantariiKantariiabout 7 years agoAuthor

The strength of Brenda's friendship and Kimberly's love for Ashleigh/Kevin really shine in this chapter🌹I want to thank a really good fan of mine for helping to introduce Malena's character. Dialogue and character interplay flow really well and I am pleased with the results. It's time to take the storyline to the All-girls party💋

UnykornUnykornabout 7 years ago
Well Done

It is sometimes much easier to talk to a stranger than it is to talk to someone who knows you. I'm glad that Ashleigh had that little chat with Malena to give her a different perspective. Nobody should ever be vilified for the way they are. It is good to see that Ashleigh/Kevin is starting to find those people who care about him/her as he/she is without judging.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with Rustygh! Couldn't have said it better. You know how much I adore this series. It's lovely & hearbreaking & incredible to see Kevin grow, to see his relationship with Brenda - that's so beautiful. I'm stumped with Kevin & Kimberly. They habe so much love & affection & Kimberly has so much respect & affection for Kevin's being a transvestite. I love how sexy she is with it.

I'm all in for the party. I'll have to be the voyeur I suppose though I sure do wish I could come (go).

KantariiKantariiabout 7 years agoAuthor

CD, it's an honor to write you into my story and see how important an impact it had on Ashleigh. It's time to shift the story towards the all-girls party.🌹Best wishes!🌹

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Back on Board

I'm finally back to reading your series and know I will not be disappointed. I love the way you have been able to build the characters to the point we who read about them can relate to them almost as real live people. Personally, I like the little hints of love that you are starting to drop in. Okay, off to the next chapter ;)

412len412lenover 5 years ago

Outstanding. The benchmark for excellence.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Thank you for another great chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES