A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

My intentions are to finish watching the movie with him, but my eyes are heavy, fighting sleep while I play with his cock. Before the movie is over, I drift off into sleep in his arms with my fingers coiled around his warm cock. When I open up my eyes again, the TV screen is solid blue, barely illuminating the living room.

Sitting up on the sofa, I notice that he's gone but the front door is open, wondering if he'll return. Suddenly, the bedroom light comes on, temporarily blinding me. Then, Kimberly walks into the living room with me, reading the card I left on her nightstand.

"Oh, my God, it's beautiful!" Kimberly blurts, heading towards me, admiring the ring on her finger.

"It's not much," I mumble, collecting myself, "but I want to spend the rest of my life with you and, if you say yes, then I'll dedicate my life to you - and only you."

"If I say yes, you better be ready for round two," she jokes, helping me up off the sofa.

"You must have something in mind," I remark, wrapping my arms around her waist, hugging her.

"I do," she admits, draping her arms over my shoulders, gazing into my eyes. "That show you put on with Rick gave me some ideas."

"You actually watched us having sex?" I ask, studying the look in her bright, blue eyes.

"Hell, yeah, all three of us did," she elaborates, dragging her fingertips across my cheek. "We all got off watching you and Rick, especially when he had you up in his arms, but not as much as when he was eating you."

"He wants to go out with me again some time," I remark, raking the hair from my eyes.

"I'm okay with that," she whispers, leading me to the bedroom with a mischievous smile on her face, "but right now, your all mine."

****************************

Surprisingly, Rick rides up to the Chamber with me one Friday night to meet Amber. They hit things off pretty well and start dating. He and I continue to hangout together - even having sex up until Kimberly and I are married. Each time is just as wonderful as the first.

Although it's difficult for me, I faithfully keep the promise I made to Kimberly, dedicating my life to just her. Even though I finally found the strength inside me to let go of my past, the thoughts will forever be there, haunting me. I know in my heart she loves me equally and unconditionally, accepting me for the person I am no matter what clothes I choose to wear.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers