A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Samuel," my father said hiding the distain at what I was wearing, yet I could tell. "I'll keep this short as possible," he said while Melody walked over to the other chair that was twin to the one, I was standing behind. She made a show of showing off her ass to me as she lowered herself into the seat. "I have very important people coming in from all across the globe for this event. I don't want them to know you are my son wearing that," my father said pointing at my uniform. I narrowed my eyes at my father. Sure, it might not be as glamorous as trying a case in federal court, but at least it was honest work. "So don't expect much in a way of conversation from me during the party," he said matching my gaze.

"I never do Dad," I said, watching my father's wrinkly brow furrow, making his receding salt and pepper hair line look larger then it was.

"If it wasn't for your mother," he said pointing at Melody, who smiled warmly at my father. Yet as those eyes glanced at me, I wondered what she was playing at as they returned back to my father. "I've would have gone with someone else altogether."

"And you would have been a fool. Mom's cooking is the best in town, and what better way to show these so-called important clients of yours. That you value their time and more importantly their money then providing the best food they can stuff themselves on, hmm? That is why she is here isn't," I said coldly nodding to Melody, "to show off your trophy wife to these assclowns that don't give a damn about you, just long enough that you're as good as you say you are," I said watching as my father's cheek twitched. Melody gasped turning in her seat looking at me as if I was a stranger. Yet those eyes of hers told me one thing. She wanted me now more than ever. Since I didn't live with him anymore, and I didn't care if he pulled the money for my college out from under me. I was tired of him speaking down to me like I was something lesser then he was. It was high time for someone to call him out. If it had to be his own son, then so be it. I've had enough of his crap, and I'll be damn if he was going to make me feel bad about it. "That is why you rushed me out of that house, so you could appear devoted to your client's needs?" The last part was a lie I know, but damn did it feel good to say. "So if that is all I have work to do before the party." I didn't, however, I just wanted to be out of that room.

"Samuel?" my father called out as I reached for the doorknob.

"Yeah," I said not bothering to look back.

"Well said." I was shocked to say the least. "Wish I had more lawyers with the balls to speak their minds as you just did." I heard my father getting out of his seat, turning me around and doing one thing he has rarely done in my entire life. The man hugged his own son. "Now you go do what you have to, but you're coming home this weekend and we'll spend some time together," my father said genuinely smiling at me.

"Okay," I said in stun disbelief. Yet over his shoulder I could see Melody running her finger along her lip gazing at my groin. I knew it was going to be one hell of a weekend for sure.

As the party got underway, I tried to stay in the background doing whatever my mother needed. Yet as the liquor flowed, and the hours passed, I was less needed then what my mother had thought. However, like the good son I try to be for her. I still made the rounds with that serving tray. How she would flash me a smile every time I came back to refill it. When she and I knew I didn't have to, not when most of the guest and the lawyers were too busy drinking and trying to gain their business. Yet that all changed when I was carrying the tray of mini cheesecakes near my father's office. Thinking there might be some intoxicated people that needed some of my mother's succulent desserts to suck up the booze. Yet I didn't except that my stepmother to pull me into my father's office.

"Now," Melody said with her back to me locking the door, "if you want out Samuel," she said turning around. With the key in her hand I watched as she lifted her dress placing it in her underwear. "You'll have to come and get it." I swallowed hard as that predatory smile spread across her lips. "Or would you rather me tell you father how you thrust that hard cock in and out of my mouth, making me gag on that delicious cum as you poured it down my throat?" I knew I couldn't let my father know about that. He might find pride in me standing up to him. However, when it came to Melody, he was sadistic to anyone that crossed her.

"You want me to fuck you in dad's office?" I asked while I wasn't opposed to the idea. I did find it a rather pleasing way to get back at the old man. But this was too risky even for me, I knew we would get caught.

"Your Dad is too busy drinking and entraining his guest to notice my disappearance," Melody said her hips swayed as she walked towards me, "and what better way to fuck the man I saw a few hours ago then right here," she said as my ass pressed against the edge of my father's desk. "How about we put this up, hmm?" Melody said taking the tray from me and placing it on top of the books on the middle shelve. "Now let's have a look at the man you've become?" she pressing her body against as the sound of my zipper lowered. "Go on Sammy touch me," Melody said reaching into my pants. I could feel her hand fishing around in my underwear for my soft cock. As my I have stated that I had no wish to fuck her. My cock and hands vetoed my decision on the matter. I listened as Melody moaned as I squeezed her tits. Playing with her nipples through the material of her dress. I had to get her off quickly so my mom or my dad wouldn't miss either one of us. My fingers pulled the hem of her dress up as my cock grew in her hand. "Going for the main course I see. I understand. Best we fuck now before somebody finds us," Melody said reading my mind. I reached through the side of her panties for the key as my member reached its full length.

"Mmm...yes, so forceful you've become," Melody said as I bent her over my father's desk. Pushing aside her panties showing me that pink slit she had taunted me with yesterday. I wasn't gentle when I propelled my cock into her cunt. Maybe I should have been, but I wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. Plus it was kind of my way of getting back for the years of her shit I had to put up with. "That's it Sammy take that anger out on that cunt!" Melody moaned low taking my full length with ease. How was I to know she got off on that kind of thing. While I have never admitted this to anyone, well except for you dear reader, especially not to her, that cunt of hers did feel amazing. I looked at the clock as ten minutes had passed of listening to my stepmother moaning as my cock gilded in and out of that wet hole. I knew I had five minutes before my mother would come and find me. So putting every bit of strength I had into my thrust. How that woman went wild as I pounded her cunt. "Yes! Give it to me Sammy!" Melody growled low knowing I was about to cum.

I breathed heavily as I backed away watching my cum ooze out of my stepmother. I'm ashamed to say, yes, I wanted more as I stuffed my cock back into my pants, "So we're good now right?" I asked trying to steady my trembling legs as I reached for the tray.

"Oh, we have only just started baby," Melody said sinisterly looking behind her, "you're going to continue to fuck me when I want and how I want," she said, reaching between her legs coating her fingers in my spunk. My anger flared as I watched her suck them clean. "Or this time I might just tell Richard you raped me," Melody said evilly pulling her panties back over her mound and straightened out her dress as she stood. Even if it was a lie, I knew she would do it. What was I to do? Have her lie to my father about a rape that never happen, or to continue to be blackmailed into having sex with her. There was only one choice before me. I had to keep fucking her. "Oh, don't be so mad, you and I know that cock loves my pussy," Melody said taking the key from me, patting me on the cheek as she opened the door, "this weekend you and I are going to spend a lot of time alone together. So I hope you rest up until then," she said before sashaying out the door.

"Fuck!" I growled. I heard her chuckle from down the hall which only made me more angry.

"Where have you been?!" my mother asked as I returned back to the conference room, "sweetheart, what's wrong?" she asked pulling me to the side as the others started to pack up the empty trays.

"Nothing," I said looking away.

"Look at me!" she said pulling my chin towards her, "tell me what's wrong Samuel?" As I stared into those loving brown eyes, I knew then she could never know. I could never tell her how Melody was blackmailing me. I had to keep that from ever reaching my mother. If she ever found out I knew Melody would be a dead woman.

"Dad wants me to come over and spend the weekend there. When all I want to do is be with you," I said, the last part low enough so no one could overhear. While yes most of it was a lie to keep the truth from coming to light. I meant every word of it. I do truly wish to be with the woman before for me. Not as mother and son, but as in the woman I can turn to and she could confide in me.

"Oh Sam," my mother said a strange light I haven't seen before filled her eyes, "go help the others load up," she said. I knew she wanted to say more but couldn't in mix company. So I simply nodded and helped out to pack up the van once again. All the while I pondered how I was going to deal with my blackmailing stepmother.

"Sam, did you really mean that you wish to be with me? I'm your mom. While yes, I do want to fuck you, so much right now you wouldn't believe," she said moaning loudly pressing her head against the head rest as we sat at a red light, "but what you're asking for is crazy!"

"Then call me crazy for wanting the hottest woman in town," I said grinning madly at her, "is that so wrong to want to be with you like that?"

"Oh baby, no it isn't," she said looking over at me, "do you really want an old woman as your girlfriend?"

"One you're not old. Ms. Atwater is old. You look like you're still in your twenties, given how well you have taking care of...," My mother reach over so fast I couldn't think as her tongue made my brain turn to mush. "Umm...umm...umm...," was all I could say as my brain was still in that state of bliss.

"Well, I know how to shut you up now. Something I'll probably find very pleasing," she giggled as the light turned green.

"Okay, I'm go take a shower," my mother said as we entered the apartment, "oh and, Sammy?" she said turned to me as her shirt fell open.

"Yeah?" I said trying not to stare at her breasts.

"No peaking," she chuckled walking up to me, "and no touching yourself I want every ounce of your cum," she purred as she rubbed my cock. How her eyes burned with hunger as I moaned. I don't think my mother ever had a man that wanted her as much as I did and still do. The half an hour I sat on the couch pretending to watch TV, what I think is a form of torture no man should ever have to endure. Yet I knew I had to get the scent of Melody off of me before my mother could find out. My mouth dropped as my mother walked out of the bathroom nude. Instantly, my meat stick roared to life. "I left you some hot water if you need a shower," she smirked as she walked into her bedroom keeping her back to me as she gave her ass a smack before closing the door.

I heard my mother laughing at my groan as I fell back onto the couch. However, that was short lived as I raced to the bathroom knowing what awaited me when I got out. I won't bore you with what I thought about in the shower I'm sure you know by now.

"Samuel! Will you please come in here?" my mother called to me as I opened the bathroom door. As I entered her room with the towel wrapped around my waist. I just stopped in my tracks as my mother knelt on her bed in a matching pair of lilac colored of bra and panties. "So does my body please you baby?" I didn't have to answer as my cock did that for me. "Then come," she said beckoning me with her finger, "and take this woman you find so sexy," my mother said grinning madly, as I tossed my towel across the room. I wish I could say I was dashing and what not when I climbed onto the bed and took my mother into my arms, but I wasn't I just couldn't help myself as I assaulted her lips. Yet my mother didn't seem to care as she breathed heavily as I kissed down her neck. My fingers worked feverishly as I worked the hooks that held her bra taunt. Those orbs beckoned me to free them, to partake of their goodness. "Oh Samuel!" my mother moaned as my tongue rolled along her nipple.

As I gently lay my mother down on the bed. Her chest heaved in anticipation. I think she had wanted this as much as I did. Those soft panties went flying over my shoulder as they left my mother's legs. I could tell she was already wet enough for me to slid my cock into her. Yet I wanted to taste that delicious peach again.

"Mmm...fuck yes!" my mother screamed out as my tongue part her lips. I glanced up as my mother's back arced as I gently sucked on her clitoris. "Oh god! Samuel, yes suck on your mother's clit. Suck it hard baby!" she demanded. God. Those hot juices of hers tasted so sweet to me. Within minutes of me sucking on those delicious lips I had my mother cumming, yet I didn't stop there. "Oh god!" she screamed out as her second orgasm flooded her canal. "Fuck yes! Samuel!" she screamed holding my head to her hot box. I drank down those juices as fast as I could. To this day I have made sure I've eaten my mother out once a day regardless if we have sex or not. This wasn't about me as I looked over that perfect mound. This was about showing the woman before me how much she means to me. "Stop! You got to stop!" my mother said, "I can't catch my breath," she said smiling down at me as her third climax had ran its course.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked in my inexperience I didn't know that smile was a very good thing. But hey you have to learn sometime right?

"Oh Samuel," she said bringing me to her lips, "you've done everything right," she said her tongue flicking out teasing my juice cover lips. "Now, I think it's my turn to show you what I do for my man," my mother said rolling me over onto my back. Goose flesh rose all over my body as my mother kissed down my chest. I sucked in a breathe as my mother inhaled my cock. God. Her mouth is heavenly. As I peered down at my mother bobbing on my tool. Licking every which way, sucking hard on the head of my cock as her tongue circled its crown. I knew then she was the one I always wanted to see on the end of my appendage. If I had to deal with Melody to be able to come home to this woman that was doing things Melody could barely dream of. Then so help me if I had to move heaven and earth just for a brief moment with her then so be it. I was going to make sure nothing bad ever touched her life ever again, at least not if I could help it.

"Oh Mom!" I cried out, "if you keep going, I'm going to cum."

"Not yet!" she growled, "This cock needs to be reacquainted with my pussy," she said staring down at me before lowering herself onto my steel rod. "You like the feel of that hot pussy don't you baby?"

The Conclusion In Maurice's Tale.