A Small Family Reunion (MMM)

Story Info
Me, my older brother and uncle go fishing.
3.7k words
4.06
16.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers

The first time I had sex with more than one man was exciting: crazy and taboo in so many ways.

I had just turned eighteen and it was a very warm summer. My uncle Anders, my father's brother, and my 20-year older brother Henry, drove out to my uncle and aunt's little summer cabin for a weekend. It was a comfortable cabin with three bedrooms, a living room with an open kitchen and an open fireplace, a small bathroom with a shower, and it had a porch in the front overlooking a long meadow with a small path leading down to a lake. It was a beautiful place. I had been there a few times before when much younger and loved the place.

I didn't know them very well. My brother moved out before I was born and I had mostly met my uncle at family gatherings like Christmas, over the years. He was now a big boss at a big company, married and with a daughter. My Uncle and Henry had always been very close. Uncle Anders was now retired but had been a successful entrepreneur in film. It was my uncle who had suggested we get to know each other better and take a weekend to go fishing.

They were in a particularly good mood I thought, when I gladly accepted his invitation, and as we drove the long way there. We arrived late on Friday evening, and it turned out we that had forgotten most of the food, but Uncle Anders promised to fish some for us the next day. I was incredibly hungry, but the only thing we had was a couple of bottles of whiskey, so we quickly drank a good deal of that to still the hunger, talked about life a bit and then headed straight to bed.

I have never lived with my oldest brother Henry, and he had in many ways been a second father rather than a brother. I always looked up to him, but he had very little time and interest in me. Lately though he had reached out a few times, and we had gone out for movies and a beer a little more often. He seemed to take an increasing interest in me. As for my uncle, he had always been close and treated me like a son.

I was very slender with quite long hair and very often very horny. In my room, next to the main entrance, with just a bed and a window which I left open because of the heat, I found several stacks of porn magazines. I looked at some of them and masturbated. They were mostly gay, and some bisexual magazines. I was incredibly turned on. I climaxed fantastically and fell asleep, only to wake up with dried sperm on my stomach and chest, a rock-hard erection, the porn magazines spread out around me and with a very empty stomach.

I grabbed a towel and looked outside and saw a note on the floor outside my door saying, "Gone Fishing". I happily returned to my bed and lying naked I started caressing myself. I flipped through the pages and read the stories of men meeting men or even groups of men. I eventually turned on my stomach to read a really hot illustrated story of a man being tied up and used by several guys.

Suddenly, my brother Henry lies down on top of my back. He is a big strong muscular man, and it felt as if he was crushing me. What was more was, that he was naked.

"You should feel the real thing instead of just reading about it, little brother," he whispered in my ear.

I blushed as I felt his hard cock pressed up against my crotch. He lay there for a while, breathing in my ear, telling me to flip through the pictures in the magazine. His hands exploring my body. After a while he slid over on one side and reached in under me and gently touched my rock-hard cock.

He then got up, walked up in front of me and sat down on top of the magazine. His big cock was right in front of me and his legs spread wide.

"This is the real thing, a real horny cock. Kiss it, I know you want to try!"

I stared at it with my mouth open. It is just a decimetre away, very big and with the veins protruding and the big bulbous head exposed.

He took my hair and slowly pulled me towards it, and I end up touching it with my lips. I am in a trance, and incredibly aroused.

"Kiss it, Ted!" he repeats, and this time I don't hesitate but start lovingly kissing it.

He stroked my head and face as I kissed it up and down and down to his balls.

"Now, lick my balls and suck on them, and then all the way to the top."

I move a little more forward and I do as he instructs me, gently licking his soft shaven balls. I then took them one after the other and sucked on them, before I licked my way up to the tip.

"And now suck my cock, little brother."

He ran the tip of his cock over my lips, and I opened wide. With a groan of pleasure, he pushed it inside my mouth, and for the third time in my life I tasted a man's cock. It smelled manly and tasted a bit bitter but it was incredibly arousing.

I looked up at him, as I gently sucked on him. He looked down at me, smiling happily.

"Finally, my little cock sucker ... "

But then, he pulls out and crawls off the bed.

"It is now time to really take you, little brother ...."

He lifted my hips up from behind and spread my legs and climbed in behind me. I knew what he was going to do next and was suddenly happy I hadn't eaten for at least 30 hours. My heart was pounding as he smeared some cold lubricant onto my ass and inserted a finger, and then slowly two.

"Tell me what you want me to do with you, little brother."

I swallow hard and say out loud.

"Fuck me!"

"Beg me for it!"

"Please, ooh please fuck me!"

He pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his huge cock. Even if it eased it, that he had finger-fucked me first, it was initially quite painful. But he slapped my ass hard a number of times, as he slowly pushed in further and further and that helped. Finally was all the way inside me and it felt strangely erotic.

He grabbed my hips hard and slowly started fucking me. I got up on my arms and looked out of the window.

To my shock, Uncle Anders stood there watching us with a big smile.

"I hope I am not too late for the fun ..." he chuckled and disappeared

My brother just laughed and slapped my ass a couple of more times as Uncle Anders entered, undressed in front of me and got up on the bed on his knees, just in front of me.

"Suck my cock, Ted!" he ordered and pointed to his huge, slightly curved cock.

I obediently opened my mouth and started sucking on him, as I look up.

"Well, well, he's been reading and fantasising about all this gay porn I see," he chuckled and looked around the room.

"Yes, and he's ready to become a really good sex toy Uncle Anders," my brother laughed again.

He reached in under me and gently masturbated me. I am almost climaxed right then, but he stopped me by squeezing my balls very hard.

"He is rock hard Uncle Anders, and I am sure he could explode any time now."

They fucked me slowly at a synchronised pace, for a while and then pulled out. My brother pulled me up and had me lie down on the floor, bent over with my legs up in the air and my cock directly over my face. Uncle Anders watched smilingly as Henry started masturbating me. Within minutes I exploded in a cascade over my own face.

Both Uncle Anders and Henry laughed and after milking the last drops from me, they pulled me up.

"Let's grill the fish!"

We all walked out naked, and I helped fetch dishes and cutlery while they cleaned the fish and grilled them. I was so hungry I didn't care that my second load of cum dried on my face and chest, and when we finally sat down, we ate in smiling silence. The fish was delicious.

After the early lunch, Uncle said he would drive to town to buy some more food and other stuff, and Henry said he wanted to take a walk, and I decided to walk down to the lake to take a refreshing swim. It was a beautiful sunny day, and there were two gleaming stallions grazing in the meadow down by the water. I jumped straight into the fresh water and lay down to dry up in the sun. I watched the stallions walk around and from time to time how their cocks grow to enormous proportions.

After a while, I fell asleep with a big erection and when I finally wake up and return to the house, Uncle Anders and Henry were already back. They walk around naked and greeted my smilingly as I returned. I blushed as I still had a big hardon.

Stepping into the living room I saw that the TV was turned on, and it is showing a group of men fucking a young man. They moan and move around, taking turns. I stood watching ... feeling my cock grow extremely hard, straight up. The young man is on a leash and is led around on all four.

"I see that it turns you on Little Ted!"

I turn and Uncle Anders puts his arm around me. We watch is silence, as my uncle caresses his cock against my hip.

"I bought one for you ... if you put it on, I will give you an excellent dinner ... if not ... maybe not ..."

He handed me a leather collar with a chain leash attached to it.

He turned and left for the kitchen. He knew I was hungry like a wolf and aroused. I slowly fastened the collar around my neck. It felt tight and made me feel more vulnerable.

Just then, my brother entered and saw me standing naked, with the collar just fastened and holding the chain. He looked at the TV and the boy crawling on the floor among the men there, laughed and grabbed the chain and yanked it.

"So, Uncle Anders has already made you our little sex toy I see."

"Get down on your knees, Ted!"

I immediately obey and sit down, facing his half hard cock. It was so arousing. I longed for this I realize.

He grabbed himself and started caressing my face with his cock.

"Too bad we need to leave already tomorrow morning, but you know that this is just the beginning of a new life ...."

I blush as I sit looking up at him, his precum smeared over my face. He caressed my lips with his cock and told me to open my mouth, which I obediently did.

He put his cock in my mouth and I felt it grow hard and big. I felt desired and the fact that I can please my brother, my uncle, any man this way ... still makes me melt and it somehow feels so right.

Henry pulled out with a chuckle and pulled me along crawling into the kitchen.

There Uncle Anders had prepared a big bowl of my favourite pasta. Henry had me sit between them and we all started eating. Uncle Anders and Henry talk about the latest football games, and now and again they put a hand on each of my thighs and caressed me up to my cock, and then stroked me briefly.

When we were all done eating, Uncle stood up and told me to clean the table and wash the dishes.

"Dessert will be served in the living room."

Uncle and Henry left, and still wearing the collar and dangling chain I cleaned the table and washed up.

When I came into the living room, they sat naked in the sofa watching a game.

"Crawl ..." Henry commanded without even looking at me.

Obediently I got down on all four and crawled up to them. My brother spread his legs wide and pointed for me to crawl in between them. He grabbed the chain and pulled my face up to his soft cock.

"Suck and masturbate me till I'm hard ..."

I dutifully grabbed his limp cock and start to caress him as I sucked at the head. It took a while, but then he started to grow and a little later he was fully erect.

Then my uncle pulled me over in between his legs and looked me into the eyes.

"I want you to suck me hard too, but after you have begged me to do it and said that you love being our cock sucker!"

I blush and look up at him, with his half erect cock in my hand.

"Please, may I suck your cock hard Uncle Anders? I love being your cock sucker."

"Again, and louder this time ...!"

"Please Uncle Anders, please let me such your cock hard!"

"I LOVE BEING YOUR COCK SUCKER!"

He laughed, nodded and pushed his cock into my mouth, caressing my cheek.

"Good then you will be getting a double serving of dessert tonight."

My heart jumped when I realized what the dessert was going to be.

"Caress my full balls, Ted."

I gently caressed them and felt him grow to full size in my mouth. Henry sat next to him, stroking himself. He switched back to the gay bukkake film on the TV and stood up. Uncle Anders pulled out and stood up over me as well.

They stood stroking their cocks over me as I looked up at them, and they watched the men on the screen mouth-fuck the young man. Uncle Anders opens my mouth with his thumb. They both aim for my mouth as they masturbate, and I sit with my heart pounding. This will be my first taste of several men's sperm. I am close to climaxing myself. Seconds become long minutes.

Just as someone on the screen shoots his load, they booth climaxed and emptied themselves over my face and into my mouth. They came in copious amounts. Rope after rope landed on my forehead, nose, eyes, chin, and cheek and into my mouth. It was sticky and salty, minerally and a bit sweet as well.

Smiling and pleased they both sat down, and Henry switched the screen back to the game. He picked up the leash and I remained sitting at their feet, with their cum on my face. Slowly, I turned to also watch the game. The aftertaste of their cum lingered in my mouth.

We sat like that until the game was over. They both rose and Henry headed off to bed. My Uncle however looked down at me, and as we hear Henry take a piss and flush the toilet. He caresses my chin, smiling.

"I've waited for this so long you know, and finally you are my little cock-sucker ... also in reality."

"Yes, Uncle Anders ..." I whisper back.

"I want you to sleep in my bed tonight, Ted."

I just nodded and let him lead me on the leash. First into the toilet where he had me sit and watch as he pissed, and then into the master bedroom.

He pulled me onto the bed and unclasped the leash and lay down close to me. I lay with my head on his hairy grey chest as he caressed my arm and pulled a blanket over us. After a while we fell asleep.

I woke up as he slowly pulled the blanket away and lay watching me. He was half sitting, and his cock was rock hard. I smiled up at him.

"Good morning, my Cum Lover. I'd like you to wear this as a sign of your devotion."

He gave me a heavy silver metal ring.

"It should go around your cock and balls, Ted."

I looked at it. It was inscribed with my name and 'loving cock sucker cum slut'.

I blushed and slowly try to put it on. It was difficult with my hardon but Uncle Anders bent down and helped me, and soon it fit snuggly around my balls and cock. It felt heavy and there was a small bell hanging underneath which rang when I moved. My Uncle smiled approvingly as he reached out and caressed my balls and my cock.

"Just lovely."

He got up and pulled me up and we walked into the kitchen, me still with the collar. Henry was already there, and it smelled wonderful of coffee. He laughed when he saw my cock ring and waves for me to come closer.

"I love it. You should wear it as often as you can Ted."

"We need to leave in one hour," Uncle Anders announced as he took a sip of coffee.

They both looked at me with hungry eyes.

"You want to be fucked again Ted?" Henry asked.

"Yes," I whispered ... blushing hard.

"Then let's clean the house and get in the car and stop somewhere to .... fuck our little Slut here," Uncle concluded.

I blushed as we all trotted off to pack our things and clean up. Half an hour later we were ready and got into the car. I sat in the back as we drove off. The metal ring made me very conscious of my cock and body, the leather collar and leash aware of my new self. It was a wild crazy weekend, I think to myself as we drive along, the radio playing country music. I sat dozing, wondering we're we will stop. My erection was still very hard.

To my surprise we didn't stop on the way at all. We finally swung into my parents and my home driveway, and all got out. I knew my parents were away until late, as they were flying back from visiting far-away friends, and seemingly Uncle Anders and Henry as well. They asked me to unlock the front door, which I do, and they took the opportunity to caress my ass. I blush and step aside to let them in. My brother steps in first, followed by Uncle Anders. They dropped their bags in the hallway and turned to me.

"Strip!" Henry commanded.

Red-faced I obeyed and took off my t-shirt and shorts, with the underwear. They started to caress me there by the front door. Then Henry took my hand and lead me upstairs to mom's and dad's bedroom.

"Let's take a family picture, shall we?" he laughed and pushed me to my knees, below the picture gallery on the wall with the big portrait pictures of my parents, grandparents and cousins. Uncle Anders rigged his mobile phone up on a chair and then they opened their pants and pointed their hard cocks towards my mouth just as the shutter went off. They repeated it a few times, ensuring that I was smiling and my hardon was clearly visible, as well as the family pictures.

They proceeded to fuck my mouth in turns, and before long they explode in cascades into my mouth. Some of it dripping down my chin. They wipe their cocks off on my face and give each other a high five. I swallowed their loads down - salty, sweet, pungent but good.

"Thanks, little brother, I loved that. I'll text you and want to get together again before long! See you Uncle Anders, I must leave now as my wife is waiting."

Henry bent down and looked me in the eyes and then zipped up and left.

Uncle Anders remained for a while, slowly wiping his cock over my face until it was completely soft.

"This will be our little family secret Ted. But I want you to write to me tonight before you go to bed, OK?"

"Yes, Uncle."

"I want you to send me a picture of your hard cock and say how much you miss me and long to suck my cock, Ok?"

"Yes, Uncle Anders."

"And I want to see a picture of your face covered in your own sperm .... Dedicated to me, OK?"

"Yes, Uncle."

"I have to leave now, but say hi to your parents from me, and I'll text you when I want us to meet again."

He zips up and left, and only slowly did I manage to rise to my feet.

I headed for the shower and stepped out of it after almost an hour, and one orgasm. A few hours passed with me playing computer games, until my parents come home, merry and in great spirits. We have a nice dinner, chatted, and they asked me about the weekend trip with my uncle and brother Henry. I told them a little lie of how we went fishing and had a wonderful time, bonding. Afterwards we watched a bit of TV and then I excused myself and headed for my room.

I lay thinking about what had happened over the last few days. It was incredibly exciting and satisfying, giving them so much pleasure. I ended the evening masturbating over my own face as Uncle had asked me. I then took a selfie and sent him a message.

"I miss you and your cock Uncle Anders, and long to suck your cock again. Your Ted."

Just before I fell asleep, he answered me back.

"Thank you my cum loving little slut. I want to use you next Friday afternoon again. 3 pm by my garage door. Be there. Uncle A".

I got instantly hard and realized I longed to the coming Friday.

Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers