All Comments on 'A Small Souvenir'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, daddy!

I love the cheating element. Ugh. Us younger girls are always better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do a sequel where an adult Hayley joins them

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.10.22]

Excellent version of the 'lost' daughter/daddy trope.

Love the inclusion of 'genetic sexual attraction' as a reason for their coupling and the conflict with his wife.

Plus having Holly and Matt name their son Spencer (my name) is cool too.

11/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.10.22]

I really enjoyed your take on the 'lost' daughter/daddy trope.

The introduction of 'genetic sexual attraction' (a real thing B.T.W.) and the conflict with his wife were well done.

Also Holly and Matt naming their son Spencer is a plus in my book (it's my name).

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, and pretty sexy. The damage done to the family was really hard to read.

onemore84onemore84over 1 year ago

Loved this. From the back story to the main plot... kept me hooked the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You got something major wrong. Americans call them blinds not shades .

Just to help you out before you make a dumb statement like that .

Gym52Gym527 months ago

EXCELLENT,🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

An excellent introductory (believable) backstory, with a plausible main section section, the scene that caused the separation and divorce were extremely realistic and bitter, the church wedding seemed a little over the top, a register office would have been more feasible. On the whole a delightful story well worth reading.

Beautifully crafted, prepared and written, with an appropriate mix of British and American language considering the scenario.

Daddysgoodgirl69Daddysgoodgirl697 months ago

Wow so hot. I loved this from start to finish. Made you so fucking wet I came three times while reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....