A Small Souvenir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's awful, just awful. For all of you. Your dad, your brother...wait, did you say your name was Holly?"

"Yes."

"I thought you were called Ivy?"

He had remembered Curtis's sister. She was a few years younger than him and, like all female members of the Severinsen clan, she appeared to have a crush on Matthew. She would hang around, trying to inveigle herself in their activities, but Curtis always told her to get lost. Matthew thought she was cute, but she was only a kid, so his interest in her was limited.

And this girl was way too young too. Ivy had been five or six years younger than him. This girl was - what - barely twenty?

"Ivy is my older sister."

"Wait, I'm confused. You're not the girl I met when I was in the States?"

"No, I came along afterwards. I wasn't around when you were with us."

"Oh," he said.

He sat there, with a creeping sense of dread working it's way through his body. He hadn't quite put all the pieces together yet, but he was beginning to see the picture take shape. It was like unwrapping a portrait that had been sealed up with protective layer after layer of transparent plastic. You couldn't see the details, but you could make out parts of the image. And it became clearer when the plastic was ripped away.

"Yeah, I was born not long after you left."

"How old are you?"

"I've just turned 24."

"I left America in the late Summer of 1998. How long afterwards were you born?"

"Around nine months."

"Oh fuck!" He hissed, suddenly.

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"So...let me get this straight. You're saying that..?"

"I'm saying, I think you may be my father."

"Oh fuck!" He repeated.

4

They decided to continue the conversation at a nearby cafe, the two of them sharing a pot of tea. A fortuitous choice, apparently.

"I've always loved tea," she told him, "it's not really an American thing at all. Maybe it's genetic? Or maybe I subconsciously knew something?"

"Speaking of knowing things, you know about me and your mother? What went on that Summer?"

"That you were sleeping together? Yes. She told me a few months before she died. She'd been pensive about something for a while, then she took me to one side one evening and came clean. You. The affair. Me."

"And she thought I was your Dad?"

"Yes. She didn't go into the gory details, but she said it had to be you."

"Did your Dad...I mean your other Dad know?"

"She didn't say, and I've never asked him. It's not really a conversation I know how to start with him. I never felt like he didn't give me as much love as my siblings. He was always the same. So, I assume he didn't know."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Well, we didn't treat him very well, your mother and I. He was a nice guy and I betrayed him, I suppose. Doing what I did."

"You were a kid. It was my mother who should have known better."

"Still. I'm sorry."

"I suppose it was kind of scandalous."

"I suppose so."

"You were how old? Eighteen? She was an older woman, a mother, and she seduced you. There would have been hell to pay if anyone had found out."

"Your dad would have killed me, that's for sure."

Matt was conscious of a few things. Firstly, she was an incredibly beautiful young woman. She almost smouldered, with her dark mane of hair and her big eyes. She had full luscious lips and pale creamy skin. He noticed the way she kept brushing a loose lock of hair behind her ear. He noticed the way she sometimes bit her lower lip. It was simply adorable.

He couldn't stop himself from looking at her neck and her bare arms. Examining her soft skin, her slim, toned flesh. Her freckles. The way her muscles subtly flexed as she lifted her tea cup up to her mouth. And that skirt of hers. It was just a little bit too short for an occasion like this. It rode up her thigh, her thick hosiery clinging to her crossed legs.

She was the absolute image of her mother. They could have passed for twins, this young woman in front of him and the memory of the other woman he had met all those years before. Holly had her colouring, her eyes and her full, pneumatic figure. He couldn't help but compare and contrast the two of them.

"We still don't know for certain if you are my biological father," she said, interrupting his slightly sordid musings.

"No, we don't. Do you want me to take some kind of test?"

"You don't mind?"

"No, I don't. It's better to know, one way or another. And if you are my daughter, then I'm glad."

"Really?" Her face lit up with a dazzling smile, waves of joy radiating out across the table.

"Sure. You're a very beautiful woman, and you seem like a lovely young lady. I'd be proud to be your father."

Holly was speechless, but a single tear began rolling down her cheek. She reached out and took his hand in her's. He lifted their clasped hands and brought them to his lips, where he gently kissed her fingers.

"And I hope you're my Dad," she replied, her voice solemn and quiet.

These days, DNA tests were incredibly straightforward, and everything could be done by post. Holly had already bought a testing kit, which she produced from her handbag. Matt quickly dribbled some saliva into a small tube. Holly then added some preservative liquid from another tube and mixed it all together. Then she popped it into a pre-paid envelope and sealed it tightly.

"I paid extra for the express option. We should find out within a couple of days."

"Oh, okay. So what do we do now?"

"Nothing for the moment. I'll be in touch."

"Okay. Do you want to come home with me? Meet my wife and kids? Meet your younger sister and brother?"

"Maybe not yet. I'm a little overwhelmed with it all, to be honest. I've just met the man who might be my real father for the first time. Meeting a whole new family could be a bit too much."

"That makes sense. Soon though. Once everything's certain."

"You're wife won't mind? Discovering her husband has another child she didn't know about?"

"No, I don't think it'll be a problem. It's not like I cheated on her or anything. This happened before we met. She'll love you, I'm certain of it."

They sat there for a few moments more, exchanging pleasantries. Then they stood up to leave. She held out her hand to shake his, but he enveloped her in a huge hug. They wrapped their arms round each other and stood there for a minute or so. He was entirely conscious of her voluptuous frame, her large breasts pressed against his chest.

She was aware of his size and his strength and his power. He had been correct in his estimations, she was much shorter than him, barely five foot two, and he was so ginormous. She felt so small buried within his embrace. She felt so safe.

He's my Daddy, she thought to herself.

Eventually he pulled back and looked down at her. Before she knew what was happening. He leant forward and kissed her on the lips. It was just a tiny peck, but her whole body shivered for a second, in warmth and excitement.

"Sorry, was that a bit forward?" He asked.

"No. I wasn't expecting it, that's all."

"We kiss on the lips in my family. You'll get used to it."

"Yes, I'm sure I will."

With that, they parted. Matt returned to his office and a thousand or so questions from Eunice. Holly found a letterbox and posted the test sample back to the DNA analysis company. Then she picked up her rental and went to the place where she was staying. She got inside, closed the shades and stripped completely naked. She then spent the next couple of hours vigorously masturbating, spreading her legs wide, so she could watch herself in the long mirror at the end of the bed. When she came, her face now buried in a pillow to muffle her screams of sexual pleasure, she imagined Matt was watching her.

She imagined her father was watching her.

She rolled over on to her back, her skin flushed and sweaty, her nipples hard and tender from all the torture she'd inflicted upon them. The sheets beneath her were drenched, soaked in her bodily fluids. She continued to lazily play with herself, gently rubbing her pulsing clit and then licking her fingers clean. She panted and gasped, the last waves of multiple orgasms still washing over her like water lapping at the shore. And she smiled a crooked, enigmatic smile.

Wow, she thought to herself, he wasn't what I was expecting.

It turns out that men aren't the only ones who can make instantaneous decisions about who they do and don't want to fuck.

5

Holly was a great believer that you get what you pay for - and the DNA analysis company we're as good as their word. The results were ready within forty-eight hours. Everything was done online these days and her iPad beeped when the email arrived in her inbox. CONFIDENTIAL: Test results, said the subject line.

Not that far away, Matt's phone lit up; the word 'Holly' illuminating the screen. He saw her name, his heart skipped a beat, and he scrambled to answer.

"Hello?" He whispered.

"Hi," she responded, "I got the results."

"Ok."

"It's true...you're my dad."

"Wow."

"Yeah...wow."

"That's wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. It's like I said last time; I would be proud to be your father. I am proud to be your father."

"Thank you," she gasped, her voice breaking. She was overwhelmed by the moment. A wave of emotion washed over her. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"So, you want to me your new family?

"Yes. Yes please. I want that so much."

That evening, Matt arrived home and disappeared upstairs. He came down to eat with his wife and kids - the kids he'd always known about - and then disappeared once more. A little later, after his son and daughter had retreated to their rooms, no doubt spending too much time on their phones or tablets, he gingerly went looking for his wife.

He had met Eleanor at a dinner party, not long after he had graduated from university. Well, dinner party was a little too grand a title for what they had been doin. A few friends, sharing a couple of pizzas and a few joints, sitting on the floor of a bed-sit. But they called it a dinner party. Matt considered himself something of a player by then. He was a tall, good-looking guy with a keen wit and a big dick, so he had no trouble attracting female companionship. The carnal training he had received from Molly Severinsen hadn't hurt all that much either.

He had a fun, enjoyable life as a ladies man, indulging in lashings of casual sex. Sowing your wild oats was part and parcel of university life, as far as he was concerned. He met girls at clubs or cafes or lecture halls, and he enjoyed sleeping with them. He had even screwed around with a couple of his lecturers, which was considered an entirely unremarkable pastime for students and faculty back then. That easy promiscuity continued once he had left university. He was having a whale of a time, so he wasn't looking to fall in love when he accepted the invitation for that evening's event.

But then he met Eleanor.

She was a blonde bombshell in a skin-tight red dress, with big boobs and an arse you could rest your beer can on. All the men, and a couple of the women, had circled round her like big game hunters, such was the spell she cast on them all. The other girls were a little pissed off about it, if they were to be brutally honest. But it was hardly Eleanor's fault. She just exuded a certain sexual charisma that was overwhelming.

And she had her eyes set on Matt.

They spent most of the night talking to each other about music, food, college, politics, sport, and life in general. They left together hand in hand and they didn't even make it back to his flat. The two of them fucked on a park bench overlooking the river. She rode his cock, with her skirt hitched up round her waist and her tits smothering his face.

And now she was sat in the front room, watching a documentary about dolphins. She was a little bit heavier now - giving birth to two children can have an impact on a woman's physique - but she was still a vivacious and attractive woman.

"Uh Len? Can I have a word?" He'd been calling her Len almost from the moment he first came inside her twenty years earlier, on that grubby wooden bench.

"Sure hun, what's wrong?" She asked, a little absentmindedly, one eye still focussed on the television screen.

"Can you turn that off?"

"Blimey, it must be serious."

She lifted the remote and put the TV on standby. Then she turned her full attention to her tall, handsome husband.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Well...I don't know how to say it, really."

"Are you ill?" She said, suddenly looking a lot more serious and concerned.

"No, no, nothing like that."

"And you're not planning to run off with Eunice?" She smiled, knowingly.

"No, certainly not."

"You're not dying and you're not leaving me. So, just spit it out man."

"Okay...uh...so...do you remember me telling you about Mrs Robinson?"

"The old broad who molested you when you were in the States?"

"She didn't molest me."

"Well, she did something pretty close. You were eighteen? Just a teenager and she was in her forties?"

"Late thirties, I think."

"Whatever age, whatever happened, it was a bit bloody dodgy. She should have been arrested."

Matt had told Eleanor about his affair with Molly not long after they had first got together. She had been more than a little scandalised about the whole thing, believing her boyfriend had been sexually exploited by a seriously deranged older woman, but Matt had always dismissed the idea. Yes, it had been a bit odd, but he hadn't been a child and he had never felt psychologically scarred by the ordeal.

Either way, somewhere along the line, one of them had taken to calling her Mrs Robinson, after the character in The Graduate, and the name had just stuck.

"Whatever," he said tentatively, "anyway, there's been a development in the story."

"You are leaving me!" She screamed in mock horror. "After twenty-five years, the old bitch contacted you on Facebook and now you're running away together! I knew it, I knew it. I could never compete with her silver hair and her varicose veins!"

"Don't be stupid."

"All right then, what is this development you speak of?"

"Uh...so...um...it turns out Mrs Robinson got pregnant."

"Pregnant?" Suddenly Eleanor's tone turned deadly serious. There was no joking around now.

"Yeah. She had a kid. A daughter. My daughter."

"Your daughter?"

"Yes. She got pregnant just before I left. She didn't tell me, or anyone else for that matter, and she just pretended the kid was her husband's. She's called Holly. She got in touch with me a few days ago. You'll love her, she's really sweet."

And really fucking hot as well, he thought but didn't say out loud.

"You've already met her?"

"Just the once," his tone sounded a little panicky now, as if he'd done something wrong, "she came to my office and introduced herself."

"And you're only telling me this now?"

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if she was telling me the truth. But I had a test and I am her Dad."

"Jesus," Eleanor hissed.

"Yeah, I know it's pretty big news, coming out of the blue, but it's not like I knew before. She didn't know until fairly recently. Her mother, Mrs Robinson, died from cancer, and she told Holly about me just before the end."

"Fuck."

"And it's not like I've been cheating on you or anything. This all happened before we even met."

"It's just...a...a bit of a shock. I don't know what to think."

"You don't have to meet her, if you don't want to, but she's a nice kid. And she's my daughter, whether anyone likes it or not. Plus, she's Liam and Hayley's half-sister. They deserve to know."

"Yes, you're right," she said, after a pause, "I suppose this family just got a bit bigger."

Matt took her hand and kissed it. Then he hugged his wife.

"You'll love her, I promise."

"We'll see."

6

The next day, Matt and Eleanor sat down with their two children and explained what was happening. Being the thoroughly modern teenager that he was, Liam was a typical mix of disgust, disdain and disinterest. He was horrified about the very thought of contemplating either of his parents in a sexual sense, so he wanted no details of his father's liaison with an American woman, and he thought the whole conversation was just a bit embarrassing. But he accepted the news with a certain sullen equanimity.

Hayley on the other hand was a bundle of excitement and anticipation. She was that little bit younger, so still had the innocent exuberance of youth. She wanted to ask a thousand questions; not so much about how her father had sired another child years before she and her brother had entered the world - she shared Liam's distaste for that particular subject matter - but more about what Holly was like.

Hayley had spent her entire life living with her parents and a boy. She worshipped Liam in many ways - not that she'd ever tell him that - but he was her brother. He was smelly and now hairy. He liked football and computer games and watching people drumming on YouTube. Hayley had always longed for a sister, someone who could show her how to do make-up properly, or someone she could talk to about boys or periods or her feelings. And now, completely out of nowhere, she was getting just that - a brand new older sister! It was amazing.

A few days later, a family barbecue was arranged and a little after one in the afternoon, there was a knock at the front door. Matt opened it and welcomed his eldest child into his home for the first time. It was a lovely late-Spring afternoon, without a cloud in the sky, and Holly had dressed for the occasion. Her dark red hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a short dungaree dress, a white crop-top that revealed plenty of her toned midriff. The outfit was finished off with a pair of Converse high-tops.

Matt opened his arms and hugged her tightly, once more conscious of just how luscious and curvaceous this young woman was.

"You came," he whispered.

"Yes. I was tempted not to. This is kind of a big deal, meeting a whole family you didn't know you had. I'm sort of nervous."

"Don't be daft, they'll love you. I already do."

She gasped audibly.

"Really?"

"Yes, I do. It seems kind of nuts to say so, like it's happened really fast, but it's true."

"I love you too...Dad."

They embraced once more and he kissed her. Firmly on the lips. He held the kiss for a few seconds, then he stepped back. She was both flustered and aroused.

"I told you, we kiss on the lips in this family."

"Yeah," she croaked, her knees almost trembling, her nipples erect.

"Come on, let's meet the rest of the gang."

He took her by the hand and led her inside.

The day was a smashing success. Holly made a great impression. Even Liam seemed to like her, although he too was not unaware of how attractive his older sister was. Hayley was blown away from the first moment she set eyes on her, spending every moment she could with this incredible young lady who had just entered their lives. She followed her round like her shadow, never being more than a few feet away from her. If Holly was even the slightest bit irritated by this attention, she never showed it for an instant.

No matter where she went, or who she spent time with, Holly kept finding herself looking at Matt. And every time she glanced in his direction, she would catch him looking at her. They would smile at each other, or he would wink at her, or raise a knowing eyebrow. She would blush slightly, always mildly flustered by his attention and her response to his interest.