A Small Souvenir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" He said.

"You like it?" She asked, "you don't think it looks a bit slutty?"

"It looks just the right amount of slutty. You look incredible."

"It is kind of bad luck, you seeing me before the ceremony."

"Yes, but I'm the father of the bride, as well as the groom. I have to see you, since I'm going to walk you down the aisle."

"Yeah, how's that going to work?"

"I explained to the vicar that your father couldn't make it. He said we'll work round it."

She walked up to him and he wrapped his arms round her body, stroking her back gently.

"You do look amazing," he said.

"I look fat! That baby weight is sure hard to shift."

"You look incredible, you look sexy and oh so fuckable."

"Really?"

"Yes, you do."

He kissed her, and pulled her tightly against him. Her breasts pressing against his chest.

"Are you wearing any knickers?" He inquired.

"No. You don't like it when I do."

"Good girl."

With that, he spun her round and placed her down, facing the wall. He took one of her hands and lifted it up above her head, laying it flat on the plasterboard. Then he did the same with her other hand. With his foot he pushed her feet back a little, so she was leaning forward, with her butt prominently swaying behind her. He slowly, ever so slowly, gathered up her skirt, fully revealing her stockinged legs and then her big naked rump.

"So, you aren't wearing any knickers!"

"Or panties. No, I almost never do these days. Don't you prefer it that way?"

He slapped one of her arse cheeks, the flesh jiggling and rippling as he did so. She yelped and then he slapped her again on the other cheek. Then he rubbed his hand between her legs and started tickling her pussy. She was soaking wet, as his finger slipped inside her. She gasped audibly.

"You know, I get the impression I may not be marrying a virgin," he said.

"Sorry, about that, Daddy."

He spanked her cheeks a couple more times and then positioned himself behind her, unzipping his fly and fishing his rock hard cock out of his trousers.

"I know this is a little unusual. Normally the groom fucks the bride on her wedding night. But there's nothing remotely usual about our relationship, is there?"

"No, Daddy."

"Just so you know what's going to happen, I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to cum inside you, and when you walk down that aisle, I want you to feel my seed trickling down your legs. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you love me?" He said, ramming his cock inside.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, gasping as he entered her.

"Will you honour me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Will you obey me?"

"Yes, Daddy." With every advance of his dick and every question he asked, her voice faltered more and more. She pressed her hands harder against the wall, pushing back, meeting his thrusts.

"Will you have and hold me?"

"I will, Daddy," she replied, pointedly squeezing his dick with her vaginal muscles.

"For better, for worse..."

"For richer, for poorer..." she replied, really getting into the swing of things.

"In sickness and in health..."

"Till death us do part! Yes, Daddy. I do, I do, I do."

As Holly came on her father's cock, the driver of their car, after spending a few minutes looking for their address, began knocking on the front door.

"We're going to be late, Daddy," she yelped, his prick still sawing in and out of her hot little cunt.

"It's a bride's prerogative sweetie. And a daughter's."

She smiled to herself and let the waves of sexual ecstasy flow over her. All was well with the world. God was in his heaven and her father's cock was buried deep inside her pussy. Soon he would be shooting ribbons of cum against the sugary walls of her snatch. Who knows, maybe Spencer could soon have a little brother or sister?

And once they were done fucking, and they had tidied themselves up a little, they would go off and get married. Father and daughter. Husband and wife. Committing themselves to one another for all of time.

This really was going to be the best day of her life.

The End

1...5678910