A Small Souvenir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so amazing, my sweet, sweet angel," he gasped.

"Do you like it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Do you like my hot, wet cunt?"

Her words were deliberately vulgar and provocative, like she was determined to be as outrageous as possible. She knew men were turned on by filthy talk, and Holly had enough experience to know what words would push the right buttons. Guys were so easy to excite.

"It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"It's yours, Daddy. It belongs to you. You made it, and now you get to do whatever you want with it. You can kiss it. Lick it. Taste it. You can stick your fingers in it. Your tongue. Your cock. Just think of it as your own personal plaything."

He smiled at her, then pressed downwards, forcing her legs apart. He gazed at her pussy, red and glistening. Then he began to gently kiss her inner thighs, working his way down her legs, and slowly getting closer and closer to her snatch. She stared down at him, seeing his head bobbing between her legs, amazed at the sight.

It was always such an intimate act, letting someone consume her in such a way; to be exposed like this, with her muscles straining, her legs spread wide, her cunt fully on display. But to know on this occasion it was her father, the man who created her, the one man on earth who really shouldn't be doing this, only made it seem even more intimate, more intense.

His mouth reached her pussy. She gasped. She could feel his tongue on her lips. She could feel the bristles on his chin and cheeks, rubbing against her most sensitive area. Each tiny hair stimulating and arousing her desire. She brought her hand to her nipple, squeezing and rubbing her breast, as he began to devour her vagina.

To begin with, he simply teased her clitoris; not touching it directly, but licking around it, swirling his tongue in a circle, slowly moving closer and closer. Then he hit his target. She yelped and her whole body spasmed like she was having a seizure. He began to suck on her clit, and she shuddered and rocked, her first orgasm erupting quite suddenly, out of nowhere.

Normally, it would take a while for her to cum. A few minutes at least. She would need her partner to lick away at her for quite a while before that familiar feeling of climax would creep up and envelop her. But today, with him, it had happened so fast. And she thought she knew why. The attraction between them was so strong, so powerful, so visceral; her body was reacting in an instinctive, almost primal fashion.

And there was one more truth to consider; this was her father eating her out, and that turned her on more than she could possibly admit.

He just tortured her clit. He was relentless, merciless, unflinching. His tongue strumming away, lapping left and right, up and down. His lips clamped to her mound, sucking and sucking. He brought his hand to her pussy and she could feel him slip a finger inside her, curling upwards to rub on her G-spot.

"Oh fuuuuckkkkk, Daddy. Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy," she whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks, so profound was her emotional response.

"You enjoying yourself, my little angel?" He asked.

She looked down and could see him grinning up at her. The lower half of his face practically shone, so soaked was it in her illicit juices.

"Oh Christ, it's incredible. I've never felt anything like it. Don't stop!"

He resumed his feasting and she came once more, her legs jerking, her body almost convulsing. She was hyperventilating now, so strong was her body's response. His tongue continued its happy work. His finger sawed through her, arousing her most sensitive zone. She could feel another orgasm brewing inside her, and this one was going to be big.

He intensified the stimulation, both with his tongue and his finger, and she began groaning. A deep monotonous bellowing that filled the room. It was punctuated by little shrieks and screams, as she awaited the almost ominous arrival of her next explosive eruption.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she mumbled, incoherently.

And then she came once more.

Her whole body felt like it had been rocked with ten-thousand volts of electricity. Her limbs shot out in spastic poses, almost hitting Matt in the process. She showered him with a deluge of sexual honey, as she squirted all over him. He practically had to rub his eyes clean, so inundated with the stuff had he been.

"Oh God, Daddy, I'm sorry I made such a mess," she said as she clambered back up to a sitting position. He rose too, reaching her mid-way, and the two of them kissed passionately. She could taste herself on his chin and lips and cheeks.

"That's fine honey," he replied, "it was a pleasure to watch you have such a good time."

She looked a little embarrassed, a shy smile appearing on her face.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked, hopefully.

"Of course I am. Daddy's going to fuck you senseless, my darling little girl."

He rose up in front of her, like Godzilla in one of those stupid Japanese sci-fi films. She almost felt frightened, or at least a little intimidated, looking at his size and his serious intent. She squirmed back a foot or two on the mattress, preparing herself for what was to come.

"Spread your legs for me a little," he said, matter-of-factly.

She did as she was told, opening herself up for him once more. He grabbed hold of his dick, hard and throbbing in his hand, and he slapped it against her pubic mound. She yelped. Then he slapped it on her clit. She yelped some more.

"Please, Daddy. Pretty please, put your big old cock inside your darling little girl's tight quim."

He glared at her, so turned on he could burst. Then he pulled her closer to him once more and lined his cock up at her entrance. Her vaginal lips opening wide enough to welcome him to his new home. He looked her straight in the eyes and raised an eyebrow.

You want Daddy's cock? He asked her, almost psychically.

Holly frantically nodded her assent, her head moving up and down in a blur. She was desperate now. Desperate to feel him penetrate her. Desperate to be mounted, like she was a prize breeding mare. Desperate to have her father's cock buried deep within her.

So he pushed forward and a moment later his dick was inside her for the first time. Her mouth fell wide open, her eyes enlarged in startled acceptance.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!" They both moaned at the same time.

They stared at each other, a look of marvel and wonder on both their faces. They grinned at one another, both of them struck by the significance of the moment. He was inside her, all the way inside her. She could feel his pubic hairs tickling against the silky smoothness of her snatch. She could feel his thick shaft buried balls-deep inside her hot wet cunt.

That's your father's cock inside you, she thought to herself.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he pulled back. His dick retreated from her almost the entire way. Then he slammed forward once. She gasped again as he did so. He repeated the procedure again and again, beginning to fuck her with a crazed, dogged persistence. She welcomed his member each time, momentarily rueing its temporary departure. His hardness was insistent, rhythmic and unyielding.

He pummelled her, pounded her, dominated her. His cock sawed in and out of her pussy without pause or delay. He had never felt so hard. He had never felt a cunt so tight. He relished every veiny inch slicing through her soft tissues like a knife through butter. He grabbed hold of her meaty thighs and pushed her legs further apart. He leaned down on top of her, as he mounted her. He grunted and groaned and bellowed like a caveman, taking what was rightfully his.

She had been born for this moment. Born for this task, and no other. He had begun her conception twenty-odd years ago just for this. Right now, right here. To be his perfect lover. His perfect mate. It's as if divine providence had brought them together this way, just so she could be his little plaything, his little fuck-toy.

His little incest princess.

Yes, it was incest! Real full-blown biological incest! And wasn't it glorious? Wasn't it magnificent? What was it she had said? The fact they were father and daughter only made it a million times hotter? Holy fuck, was she ever right. He'd never known anything like it. Never enjoyed sex like it. There was an intensity, an intimacy, a connection in this he had never come close to before. Every other time he had made love only seemed mundane now. Trivial compared to this.

How could he ever go back to normal sex now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit of family fucking? Why wasn't everyone screwing their fathers or mothers, sons or daughters? No wonder it was illegal. No wonder it was taboo. If the world knew just how fucking incredible incest was, no one would ever leave the family home again.

Holly was almost in a daze, her body jerking back and forth with every thrust of her father's cock. She had cum half a dozen times or more by now, and she was almost stupefied with love and sexual satisfaction. She somewhat lazily reached up with her arms and wrapped her hands round his head. She pulled him down towards her and kissed him.

"We kiss on the lips in this family," she slurred, almost as if she was drunk. Which, in a way, she was.

Their tongues swirled around each other's mouths, as their lips mashed together. All the while, he continued to hammer away at her cunt. A frothy brew of sexual excretion dripped down her taint, tickling her anus. It would splatter and splash all around, as his flesh met hers. A constant slap, slap, slap sound echoing round the bedroom.

Both of them were drenched with sweat by now, their skin glowing and flushed. The room was hot and humid, and stank of sex. All the while, their bodies contracted into one another. A mound of legs, arms, tits, buttocks; all getting smaller and more compressed as they squeezed together. It's as if they were both trying to climb inside the other.

His long sweeping thrusts had now metamorphosed into deep, grinding rutting. His cock lay within her, just pulsing and throbbing. The head pressed up against her cervix, ready to explode and flood her with life.

"I want you to cum inside me," she hissed, between lascivious kisses.

"Is it...is it safe?" He grunted.

"It doesn't matter, just cum inside me. I need to feel you cum inside me."

He wasn't going to debate the point now, he was too far gone to care, one way or another. Something absolutely basic swept over him, something primal, something evolutionary; he was inside a woman, he was going to plant his seed. The fact that woman was his daughter mattered not a jot. So he picked up the pace once more, roaring like a mountain lion as he did so.

Matt lifted her up off the bed and wrapped his arms round her sticky back. He sat back on his haunches and she sat on top of him, impaled on his dick. He rammed himself up, higher and higher, as if he wanted to push his dick out of her throat and mouth. She screamed and hollered as she came again and again and again. Her vaginal muscles squeezing and contracting and massaging his cock, right up to the point when he exploded inside her.

It blew out of him like a newly-discovered oil well, long ribbons of seminal fluid squirting up inside her pussy, splashing against the walls of her moist, welcoming cunt. Volcanic eruptions of cum, raining down on her innards, each drop potent and fertile. They kissed once more, both of them sobbing tears of sexual joy.

"I love you, I love , I love you," she cried, "I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you, my angel," he gasped in reply, "I'm never going to stop wanting you."

"You'll never have to. I'm yours forever now. I belong to you."

They kissed some more, and then they collapsed on to the bed.

10

They slept for awhile, neither of them exactly sure how long. Their bodies were intertwined, a leg here, an arm there. A very intricate puzzle, made up of love and perversion. The shadows lengthened, the day drew on. Eventually, limbs twitched, eyes fluttered open, the rest of the world returned into existence.

Matt awoke first. He lay there, on his side, his head resting on his hand, as he just stared at her. Stared at this amazing creature that had entered his life and changed it forever. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was, how perfect. He could see her eyeballs moving beneath her eyelids.

She's dreaming, he thought. Dreaming of me? He wondered.

He examined her perfect shoulder. Her perfect hair lying on her perfect neck. Her perfect breasts squeezed between her perfect arms. Her body was exquisite. Everything about her was exquisite. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently. She smiled shyly. She was awake.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he replied.

A pause, then...

"You're so beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you."

"I was just thinking, would I have watched you sleep when you were little, if I had been your proper father?"

"You are my proper father."

"Well, our recent behaviour suggests otherwise. But thank you, anyway. I just keep thinking about it, all the things I missed. I never changed your nappies..."

"Diapers."

"Diapers, schniapers...whatever. Where was I? Oh yes, I never changed your nappies, I never read you a bedtime story. I never kissed your knee better when you fell over."

"You sure made me cum like a banshee."

"Yes, I did do that. I'm a very bad man. Would I have done that if I had been a more normal parent?"

"Probably not," she said, almost absentmindedly, "but then we wouldn't have had so much fun just now, would we?"

"No, I suppose not."

"So," she said, yawning softly, "do you think we got it out of our systems?"

"No, I don't think we did. Not for me, anyway."

"Nor me. You were incredible, by the way. No one's ever made me feel the way you did."

"I couldn't help myself. You inspire me."

"How long till you're ready to go again?" She asked, reaching out and squeezing his semi-erect cock.

"Oh, not long. Not long at all."

"Good," she said, pausing for a moment, "and then what?"

"Then, we make love some more?"

"No, I mean what happens after this weekend? When is Eleanor back with the kids?"

"Sunday afternoon, she said."

"So we've got the rest of today, all of tomorrow, and then Sunday morning."

"What will we do to while away the hours, I wonder?" He said, in a mocking tone.

"Well, I'd suggest plenty of fucking, a whole lot of sucking and then a combination of the pair. But what happens then? Is this just some lost weekend, where we screw like rabbits; and then we pretend nothing happens, and we get on with the rest of our lives?"

"No," he said, cupping her cheek with her hand, "this is just the beginning. You're mine now. You belong to me and I belong to you. We're together now. Together, together."

"Forever?"

"Yes, forever."

"And what about Eleanor?"

"I don't know. We can't tell her, obviously."

"Obviously."

"We'll have to be very careful. Make sure we don't get caught, or arouse suspicion."

"An affair?"

"Worse than that, an incestuous affair. It's all very sordid and illegal."

"The sex will be incredible though, won't it?"

"Oh yes."

They embraced and kissed, the two of them coming together on the bed, her breasts pressed flat against his chest.

"Are you safe, by the way?" He asked.

"Safe?"

"Birth control."

"Well, yes, I am, but like I said, it doesn't matter."

"I think it does. What if you got pregnant?"

"What if I did?"

"You sound remarkably relaxed about the thought of your father getting you up the duff?"

"Up the duff?" She giggled. "What about getting me up the spout? Or putting me in the pudding club? Fuck, you Brits always have some hilarious-sounding euphemisms for anything related to sex."

"Well, whatever you call it, it's something we have to consider."

"Like I said, I'm safe. I'm on the pill, so we're okay. You won't have to worry about using condoms. I'd never dream of letting my Daddy do anything other than fuck me bareback."

"Ok, good."

"But that's not going to be the case forever."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's like you said; I'm yours and your mine. We're together now. A couple. What do couples do? They have children."

"You want kids?"

"Of course. Not yet, but eventually. And who do I want to get me pregnant? The man I love most in the whole wide world. You."

"But I'm your father."

"Well, duh! I know that. And I knew that every moment you were inside me. I revel in it. And one day, many years from now, not only will you be my father, you'll be the father of my children. You'll put a whole load of babies inside my belly. Not all at the same time of course, but I'm definitely going to carry your child."

"You've obviously given this some thought."

"Not really, it's more instinctive that anything else. But I mean, what else is going to happen?"

"Well, if you put it like that."

"So, are we going to fuck some more?"

"Well, okay, if you put it like that, too."

And so they did.

They spent most of the remainder of the day making love on that bed. Holly went down on him for the first time, choking on his cock with gusto and enthusiasm. He came all over her face, cum dripping down her nose and cheeks. Then he fucked her doggy style, marvelling at the shape of her sexy fat arse. He slapped those incredibly butt cheeks until they were red hot and almost glowing.

After that, they showered together, fucking once more, then they got dressed. There was some talk of going out for a meal, but they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They fucked on the settee in the living room and then went back to bed. Both of them were sore and exhausted when they fell asleep in each other's arms.

That was pretty much how the rest of the weekend played out; long sessions of hot, sweaty sex, punctuated by leisurely moments of mutual intimacy. Neither of them could envisage what they might do once the rest of the family returned. It's as if they had been transported to another world, a place where only they existed. There were no rules, no laws, no moral lines to be transgressed. There was just them and their insatiable, unflinching lust.

On the Sunday morning, they bathed together, the pair of them leisurely masturbating each other as they tried to engage in conversation.

"We're going to have to play it cool," he said, as she squeezed his dick.

"I know, I know, but not too cool," she replied, his thumb rubbing her clit insistently.

"We can't give anyone any reason to suspect us."

"I know, I know."

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, princess."

Eventually, they got dressed and waited for Eleanor and the kids to come home.

11

Thus, Matt and Holly's excellent incestuous adventure began.

It was crazy, it was terrifying, it was blissful. They were madly, deeply, desperately in love. Neither of them had ever experienced anything like it. Well, that wasn't entirely true. Matt had experienced something kind of similar 25 years earlier, when he had entered into an affair with Holly's mother. But the added spice this time was the intoxicating dash of incest thrown into the mix.

Matt and Holly, just like Matt and Molly, snatched what moments they could together, sneaking around like a pair of horny animals. They could barely pass each other in a corridor or hallway without groping or fondling one another. He would sneak into her room at night and fuck her on her bed, his hand clasped over her mouth, trying to stifle her screams, as she orgasmed beneath him.

Sometimes she would meet him in the bathroom, first thing in the morning, and blow him while he sat on the toilet. Or she would sit on the counter next to the hand basin and masturbate for him while he was shaving. Once or twice Eleanor remarked how clumsy he was getting, since his face was covered in tissue paper, from all the cuts he had given himself.

1...45678...10