A Small Souvenir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They would go for 'jogs' together, the sordid couple dressed up in running gear, disappearing for as long as they dared. They'd find some isolated patch of countryside and he would fuck her, bent over a wall or fence, or up against a tree. Their exertions leaving them suitably flushed and sweaty when they returned home.

She would send him text messages, telling him how much she loved him and how much she wanted to fuck him. She was from a generation that was totally familiar and totally comfortable with camera phones, so she saw nothing unusual in sending him photos or videos of herself. He was from a different generation and hadn't had a mobile phone as a teenager, so he was faintly scandalised when he first started receiving images of her naked body.

He couldn't believe it when she first sent him a short video clip of her touching herself; a crystal clear close up of her naked twat, with her fingers spreading her vaginal lips wide apart. He got used to it fairly quickly though, and soon he was ordering her to send him more and more explicit content. Before too long she was urging him to send her a dick pic. He felt kind of uncomfortable about the whole thing, but since his inbox was rapidly filling up with the most unimaginable filth, he thought it was only fair to oblige. Sure enough, he became as avid a DIY pornographer as his daughter.

The most exciting times were when they were all together as a family. Holly would catch his attention and smile conspiratorially. Then she would disappear for a few minutes and he would receive a message on his phone. He would open it and there would be a picture of his daughter in the bathroom, sucking on her own nipple or fingering herself.

I need your cock inside me, Daddy, said the accompanying test. More often than not, Matt would go find her and drag her into some quiet corner of the house, as far away from the rest of the family as he could find, and he would screw her brains out.

Sometimes they filmed themselves together. Little five minute movies of them fucking or sucking. Later they would watch them and she would give him a handjob as they did so. She'd offer little director's commentaries, telling him how horny she had been when he stuck his dick in her or how much she had enjoyed the taste of his butt hole when she had knelt down behind him to give him a rimjob.

Holly would travel into London, to meet up with him. They couldn't really fuck in his office - well, not much, since his secretary Eunice was always in the vicinity - but he'd had Holly bent over the desk on at least a couple of occasions. There was no use taking too many risks, so they would usually sneak off to some cheap hotel and spend an hour or so making love.

There was one time she came to see him, dressed in a long coat, with her hair up in pigtails. Once they were alone, she removed the coat to reveal herself dressed up like a schoolgirl. She'd gone the whole hog, the full Britney Spears; a short plaid skirt, knee-high socks, her blouse mostly unbuttoned and tied up beneath her breasts. They had practically sprinted to the hotel and he fucked her so hard that afternoon, her buttocks and thighs were purple with bruises.

The two of them would often travel into town together by train and then get the Tube. On one occasion it was particularly busy, with people rammed in to the carriage, almost on top of each other. It was the sort of scene that veteran commuters had witnessed a thousand times before. There was barely enough space to breathe.

Holly and Matt were stood in a corner. He had his arm up, holding on to an overhead handrail to support himself, while she was holding on to him. It was winter by now and Matt was wearing a long overcoat. She buried herself inside it, nuzzling up to her father, with her body pressed tightly against his. The affair between them had been going on for months by now, and she felt so safe and reassured, cozying up to her Dad...to her man.

Neither of them said anything, as the train continued it's journey beneath the city. Every so often, it would reach a station and some people would get off, while others would get on. The rhythmic motion of the carriage was soothing, almost hypnotic to Holly, and she felt herself dozing off.

But then she was suddenly aware of movement between her body and his. As a general rule, Holly always wore short skirts. Firstly, she liked them; she had great legs and she loved showing them off. Secondly, Matt had made no secret of the fact he was an admirer of her body and he wanted to see as much of it as possible. There was a practical reason too - one her mother could have told her about - mini skirts, combined with the fact she often went without underwear, meant she was more easily accessible to her father's lecherous attentions.

He could often touch her up with incredible opportunism and alacrity. She'd made it absolutely clear to him, on numerous occasions, that her body was pretty much available to him whenever he wanted. And he took advantage of her good graces as often as possible. There were plenty of times when she had been frantically fingered in some quiet corner of the house, her brother, sister and mother-in-law going about their normal daily business, while they made out like desperate teenagers.

But now? On the Tube? As he travelled to work? That seemed a little provocative. But there they were. She could feel his hand moving below her skirt and drifting up towards her cunt. As it happens, she was wearing panties that day. The plan was for them to come into town together; he'd go to the office and she would go shopping. Then they'd meet up at the hotel for an afternoon of total and utter incestuous debauchery. As a result, she was wearing black lingerie and stockings under her clothes. Not that she'd be wearing them for very long, once he got sight of her in all her slutty glory.

It seems like Daddy couldn't wait though. She felt his finger rubbing up against her slit, and then his thumb pressed against her clitoris. She gasped audibly. She looked up at him, but he was staring off into the middle distance, seemingly oblivious to the sexual excitement he was causing. She glanced around the carriage, certain the noise would've attracted attention, but no one seemed to be paying them the slightest bit of notice.

He began to rub her clit more severely, and her whole body tensed. She grabbed a tighter hold of him, burying her face in his chest. He stopped rubbing, and for a moment, with a sense of both relief and disappointment, she thought their little game was at an end. But then she felt his hand tugging at the elastic waist of her panties and his fingers burrowed inside them. He resumed his merciless assault on her clit, but this time there was no silky material getting in the way.

She gasped and moaned again, her eyes widening in shock and arousal. She looked up at him once more, but he was still seemingly disinterested in her carnal turmoil. Yet even though he looked entirely insouciant about what he was doing, his devilish hand became ever more intense in its ministrations.

Holly's whole body was tingling, her legs shaking and trembling, her nipples rock hard like pencil erasers. She was blushing furiously and her skin was glowing. She knew she was moments away from cumming and she was whimpering and moaning; she couldn't help herself by now. All she could do was press her face ever tighter into his chest, biting into the lapel of his jacket, to stifle her screams.

She orgasmed and her entire frame shuddered. So much so, she almost collapsed on to the floor, but Matt kept hold of her. He brought his other hand down and stroked the back of her head. He withdrew his fingers from her knickers and brought them up to her mouth. In her usual obedient way she immediately opened her lips and started licking the fingers clean, her tongue lapping away at his skin. She could feel her juices trickle down her inner thighs.

The train reached their stop and they got off, she was almost stumbling, being supported by him as she moved. As she left the compartment, an elderly man, who had been sat only a few feet away smiled and winked at her, before licking his lips lasciviously. Obviously, someone had been watching. She shuddered, partly in revulsion, partly in perverse pleasure. Matt smiled at her as they headed for the exit.

"You okay, sweetheart?" He asked.

"I guess, Daddy, I guess," she replied, blowing her hair back away from her glowing face.

Once they got to the office, she blew him under the desk, Eunice be damned.

And then there was Liam's birthday party.

They had been unbelievably reckless throughout the course of their affair, meeting up clandestinely whenever they could. Invariably, they became more reckless as time moved on. The fact they hadn't got caught meant they began to believe they would never get caught; so they took greater and greater risks, almost as if they were daring the Fates to reveal them.

Liam was too old for this kind of party, he had told his parents that, but Eleanor insisted. He invited a few of his friends, telling them they would have to endure the family event, before they all headed into town later to get monumentally drunk. Hayley was allowed to invite a couple of her friends, and there were various relatives present for the proceedings too.

More than one of his mates had noticed Holly and made some fairly lurid remarks about her. Liam had told them to shut up, but he wasn't unaware of her charms himself. Of all the members of the Sutton family he had kept the greatest distance from their newest addition. Partly, that was just down to the usual teenage surliness all boys his age manifested, but it was also down to the deep confusion he felt whenever he looked at her, or spoke to her. She was so pretty. So sexy.

In a way, Liam understood his father's dilemma more than anyone else, even if he was oblivious to what was going on between them.

Holly was wandering around the house in another one of her usual outfits; a short skirt, a low-cut top, knee-high boots. She had caught the odd glimpse of Matt here and there, as he socialised with other guests, but they hadn't spent all that much time together. Whenever they did meet, she would raise an eyebrow and give him a sardonic smile. He would wink at her and return to whoever he was talking to.

She felt that irresistible itch beginning to rise up inside her. The feeling she always got when she looked at her father. He was tall and broad and handsome, still in fabulous shape despite his age. She had seen that body up close in the most intimate way imaginable. She had seen those large muscular thighs, those powerful arms, that strong hairy chest. She had spent hours snuggled up against him, licking his skin, tasting the salty flavours of his chest. Feeling the imposing pressure of his cock inside her.

She wanted to fuck and she wanted to fuck right now.

Holly sidled up to him, in a moment of total recklessness and insanity. She placed her hand on his shoulder and pulled him down towards her. She brought her lips to his ear.

"I'm not wearing any panties," she whispered.

He looked down at her, his eyes widening, his cheeks flushing.

"Is that right?" He inquired.

"Yes," she said, whispering again, so no one else could hear, "I'm not wearing any panties and I want you inside me. Right now."

Matt paused for a moment, then turned to the people he was stood with.

"I'm sorry, will you excuse me for a moment. Something's come up," he said, before grabbing Holly's hand and dragging her away.

Just as the two of them left the room, Eleanor appeared, rounding people up for the lighting of candles and the singing of Happy Birthday. Father and daughter headed downstairs, towards his den. As soon as they entered the room, they were all over each other, frantically kissing and hugging. Her hands were in his hair, her fingers running across his scalp; his hands were grabbing hold of her buttocks, squeezing and palming her rump.

They spun round like a pair of crazed whirling dervishes, their tongues duelling and lapping together in a frenzied fashion. Then he lifted her up on to his work bench, hitching up her skirt and revealing that, yes, she was definitely not wearing panties that day. She spread her legs apart for him and desperately unzipped his pants. His dick popped out like a Jack-in-the-box. She grabbed hold of it and squeezed it tightly.

"Stick it in me," she hissed, "I told you, I want you inside me! Right now!"

He did as he was ordered and slammed his cock straight into her cunt. Both of them gasping in arousal as he penetrated her. They began fucking wildly, the bench slamming rhythmically against the solid stone wall behind it. A few feet above them, from the large formal dining room, where everyone was gathered, came the muffled sounds of people singing 'Happy Birthday'.

At the exact moment Liam was stood there, the centre of attention, a strange mixture of happiness and embarrassment; his father's cock was sawing in and out of his older sister's pussy. For Matt, the sheer pleasure, the sheer sensation of feeling his meat pressed against the walls of her cunt was impossible to convey. He was in dreamland.

Once again, he had to clamp his hand over Holly's mouth, trying to stifle her orgasmic screams. His daughter was one noisy fuck, which was perfectly acceptable - desirable even - when they were alone together and she could shriek her head off as much as she liked. But it was a little problematic when there were a couple of dozen friends and family members not that far away.

Both of them looked upwards, as the sound of singing continued. His naked buttocks slamming back and forth, as he fucked her relentlessly. He could feel her tongue licking against the palm of his hand. He could see she was smiling hysterically as her orgasm approached.

They didn't last long. The illicit situation they found themselves in, and their repressed desires got the better of them. Matt's dick was pulsing and jerking, squirting baby-gravy inside her before the candles had been blown out. Her body twitched and shook, as little waves of mini orgasms washed over her. He gingerly removed his hand from her mouth, his dick still semi-erect inside her.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy; I love you, Daddy," she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks, "I love you so much."

"Me too, my little princess. You're Daddy's best little girl."

They smiled at each other and kissed tenderly. Then they disconnected and tidied themselves up. Once they both looked semi-presentable, they headed upstairs, the rest of the party still milling around in the dining room. Eleanor saw her husband and came over to him.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was here, stood at the back," he replied, his heart still racing through a combination of fear and deflating sexual energy, "you know how Liam hates it when we make a fuss. I was playing it cool."

"Oh you were playing it cool, were you?" She sniggered, before walking off.

If it had been Hayley's birthday, they would never have got away with it. She was too much of a Daddy's girl, and too obsessed with her newly-discovered sister, to let them miss out on the proceedings. They would have had to be there, up front and right next to Hayley. But Liam was always closer to his mother than his father, and he didn't want to make a fuss.

So, once again, a huge risk had been taken and disaster had been narrowly averted. They began to think they were living some sort of charmed existence, where an invisible barrier was protecting them from detection. But, to put it crudely, that was absolute horse shit...times one million. If they kept being as reckless and foolish as they were, they would surely be caught in the act.

It was only a matter of time.

12

"Hey Dad, did you ever fuck Mom in the ass?" Holly asked, with matter-of-fact sincerity.

The question might have seemed a little unusual, but the situation in which it was asked was even more so. Holly was stark naked and perched on top of the coffee table in the front room. She was kneeling on the glass surface, her body compressed like an obscene letter Z. Matt was kneeling on the floor behind her, with his face buried between her butt cheeks.

"No, but I did fuck her up the arse," he replied, pulling his mouth away from her anus.

"You say arse and I say ass. You say tomato and I say tomarto," she sang good-naturedly.

"You say potato and no fucker on Earth says potarto," he growled back at her.

"Tomato, tomarto, potato, potarto, let's have anal sex," she continued giddily, her bum bobbing up and down in rhythm with the song.

He suddenly slapped it, and she yelped in surprise and a little pain.

"Less singing, more fucking," he said.

"Sorry, Daddy," she replied, sheepishly.

"That's okay baby," he muttered, as he kissed her bum and rubbed it gently. "As it happens, we did have anal sex quite a lot when we started sleeping together. Especially at the beginning. Your mother thought it was safer."

"Safer?"

"Less chance of any little mistakes."

"You mean a little mistake like me?"

"Well yes, I suppose so. My favourite mistake."

"Aww, you're so sweet."

He resumed rimming her butt-hole, his tongue probing her humid depths. Both of them enjoyed eating out each other's arseholes. For Matt, having his daughter munch away at his butt, had an obvious attraction. The prostate, the male G-spot, the sheer illicit thrill of it all. But he was always willing to give as well as receive. As long as they both maintained impeccable standards of anal hygiene beforehand.

Matt's tongue snaked around the little puckered hole, rolling lazily in a circle, occasionally probing inside. Her sphincter twitched and pulsed a little and Holly moaned and groaned, partly in anticipation of what was to come. She liked anal sex and knew how excited guys could get when she made it clear it was something available on the menu. It was transgressive. It was forbidden. It was dirty.

And Holly liked being dirty.

After a while, his oral attentions came to a halt and Matt stood up. He picked up a bottle of baby oil he had selected for the occasion, undid the cap and squirted a healthy amount on to his cock, using his fist to rub it along the length of his shaft. Then he aimed the bottle at Holly's butthole and squeezed firmly. She could feel the greasy liquid splashing against her skin, before her father pushed his fingers inside her, lubricating the deep recesses of her anus.

"You good to go, princess?" He asked.

"Yes, Daddy, do your worst," she replied.

He took hold of his cock and lined it up with her rear entrance. She could feel the spongy head of his prick pressing against her tight little hole. Holly prepared herself. Yes, she liked getting fucked in the ass, but it wasn't easy. It hurt. No matter how you analysed it, having a cock stuffed up there was a painful business. Certainly to begin with. The first thrust, the first few thrusts, were always difficult. There was a burning sensation, a tight friction, a sort of blinding pain. Then usually things settled down and her body could accommodate this welcome new intruder more easily.

Matt pushed forward and Holly tried desperately to relax. With a popping sound, the mushroom-shaped tip of his penis slipped inside her body. She made a noise that sounded half like a groan and half like a wince of pain. He paused for a moment and then pushed forward some more. She was so tight and so hot, the thrill of taking her this way never ceased to excite him.

He wasn't just fucking anyone up the arse, he was fucking his daughter up the arse.