A Smokey Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two laid there for a time, a pile of sweaty, satisfied flesh as they tried to recover from their respective orgasms, basking in each other's touch. Marissa was the first to regain strength in her limbs, prompting her to shift her weight, slipping her length out of Lawri's hole as she rolled the both of them onto their side. With the movement, Lawri seemed to come back to reality, her eyes shifting to Marissa with a tired smile. Without hesitation, Lawri leaned forward to kiss her partner, looping her arm under the blonde's and around her back to pull herself closer, before tucking her face into Marissa's chest. Within what felt like seconds, Marissa heard the slightest of snores come from her bust, evidence that Lawri must have fallen asleep. A faint smile found its way to Marissa's face at the revelation, and she propped her arm up to act as a makeshift pillow as she buried her nose in Lawri's hair.

"Guess I'll just ask you about our first date tomorrow." Marissa chuckled to herself, closing her eyes and listening to the faint buzzing of the TV as she drifted off to sleep.

[Author's Note: Hello, obligatory first story note here. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads this, and that feedback of any kind is very much appreciated! Have a wonderful rest of your day/evening.]

12