All Comments on 'A Snowball Running Ch. 01'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cool..

this is a good start..hope you'll continue with this story...and hope you post it soon..thank you for sharing this..

biercebierceover 10 years ago
Lovely

Nice interaction between he characters.Love the slow start up. Please share more.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get To The Point

This site is about Lesbian Sex. It's not about your ability to write, think or create a foundation for a frickin' novel. Get it????? SEX!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

Some people just need to go watch porn and shut the fuck up so don't mind them!

BramblethornBramblethornover 10 years ago

I don't understand people who insist on complaining about story content when the content was clearly flagged at the beginning of the chapter. Why not save themselves the time and go read something else instead?

Good news is, there are readers here who appreciate something with a bit of depth that isn't afraid to take its time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please :)

I like how this is going. I prefer a story with a nice plot rather than "just getting to the point". The person complaining can go elsewhere, perhaps a porn site or a one page lesbian story about a one night stand without any connection or valuable concept.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years agoAuthor

If he left out the Oxford comma intentionally, it’s possible that he’s trying to dissuade me from using Lesbian Sex to conceive my own Seldon Plan. In either case, let’s see about getting him some quick knuckle children…

There is a cheerleader type. She had huge breasts. Flying buttresses are sewn into the underwires of her bras by law.

She had sex with her boyfriend once. They broke up. He was average sized.

She has never considered another woman sexually. In fact, despite almost certainly unavoidable examples in daily life, basic education, and pop culture, she’s not entirely convinced that other members of her gender exist.

Through an obvious contrivance of some sort, she was in a private room with a horizontal surface and a predatory lesbian whose hair was darker and shorter than hers. She, the confirmed lesbian, had slightly smaller breasts, but still so humungus as to cause severe back problems later in life.

The cheerleader type abruptly decides to have a lesbian experience.

The actual mechanics of the sex are fuzzy. It involved clits and inserted fingers. Their boobs were definitely mashed together at multiple points.

The not-quite-virginal woman calls herself a number of gratuitously degrading names to which the predatory lesbian agreed. Neither can understand where such language may have been learned.

Both orgasmed constantly, explosively, and copiously. They squirted a lot. The walls are dripping with a fresh coat of cum.

They leave to recruit a new girl or girls for next time.

rogue120rogue120over 10 years ago
Excellent!

I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Thank you very much for sharing!

beth2323beth2323over 10 years ago
FYI any other anonymous assholes:

You shouldn't assume you speak for anyone other than yourself. Well said Bramblethorn! & OMFG!!! Quick Knuckle Children - Lmfao LesbianChickLit!....Now, please continue with A Snowball Running, as slowly as you like! Thanks ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous Intro!

I love the buildup here and introduction to the characters. I will be waiting with butterflies until the next installment!

Oh and, very believable interactions throughout - especially the part where the Cowboys fan overly celebrates their achievement :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please more..

please more chapter..continue please please...

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT START

This is soooo refreshing! Please LesbianChickLiT, when will part two be posted?

** FABULOUS **

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Ignore The Idiots!

I loved the slow burn.

Let's hear more about these two!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
A Strong Start

The characters were real and very believable. The chemistry between them was great and the building of their friendship and relationship, perfectly executed.

Let me add my voice to the crowd in saying to ignore idiots who bash and hide behind anon titles.

You are amazing and I'm looking forward to more.

Thank you for sharing.

IDB

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

I, too, like the slow build up.

My only quibble is with Rian's supposed "need to seduce Alicia."

I understand Alicia's slow approach given Rian's apparent reluctance to date anyone, but once it became obvious that Rian was open to a relationship Alicia could have made a move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi LesbianChickLit, SLOW?????

If by slow, you mean a realistic beautifully written story? Then I would agree.

I don't understand Rian, but I do understand Alicia's approach. I've used the same approach myself.

I'm gay! And if Alicia had approached me when I was available, Alicia wouldn't have gotten out of the bar before I had my hand in her panties.

Thank You, a good start and will written...

Gay Paige.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago
Loved It!

I loved the progression of your story and agree with a previous comment about the characters being real... You kept me on the edge of anticipation and I look forward to reading the progression of this wonderful relationship...

Another above comment I also have to agree with, this regarding Anonymous critics, many of whom I feel sure have never put pen to paper and ignore the right of the writer to respond.

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Much warmer than a snowball

You can neither force feelings of love nor deny them which makes the pace of this romance just right so love needs grow and make this tale better than most.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Very good story!

I'm a sucker for romance, and this story has it in spades. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm also "a sucker for romance". I like how you are starting this story. Just glad I didn't read when first posted and had to wait for next chapters. I saw chapter 3 and looked up previous chapters first. Obviously, you have gotten me very interested.

SB

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
I like.

I am going to be honest.. I was liking this early on, but by half way through I warmed to it and really wanted them to get on.

I loved the ending, sweet, not expected and not over played.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Awesome story. Love the title. The thing about a snowball running is it will either grow into a bigger ball or break into pieces from elements like a rock (or a beautiful woman). Sometimes just momentum can generate heat to melt - A Snowball Running. Hence, Rian self-exilement from relationships is being challenged by Alicia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I truly hope the reason behind the cats name Miss Kitty-Fantastico is for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show reference. I couldn't help but laugh. This story is sweet and I look forward to reading more.

Syra_panSyra_panover 1 year ago

Wonderful dialogue and I think you excel at brevity without losing detail or tone. Truly a pleasure to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
1011 Followers
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES