A Snowy Encounter

Story Info
A ride to get out of the snow turns into a bit more.
1.6k words
4.16
11.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
135 Followers

I was 22 years old, without a vehicle and once again walking the six miles home after work around 11 at night. The snow had been falling for a good hour or more. My walk home to my apartment was more or less a straight shot along roads with very little traffic at that time of night.

About 20 minutes into my walk a late 80s model chevy van drove past me and came to a cautious stop a bit ahead of me. I kept my pace steady as I got nearer while staying alert to any possible undesirable scenario that could arise. As I was just about to pass by a man's voice called out from the lowered passenger side window.

"Hey, do you need a ride?"

I stopped and looked to see an older man, looking roughly to be in his late 40s to early 50s seated in behind the wheel and slightly leaning towards me.He had a friendly grin on his face as he protrayed a look of empathy for seeing someone walking through the heavy snow.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm used to walking. I don't have far to go. Thank you though", I replied in an appreciative tone and a half hearted smile.

His smile grew a bit as he responded, "Come on. It's miserable out. Besides, if it's not far that's all the more reason not to waste time getting wet and cold."

Thinking that he seemed friendly and genuine enough I paused, looked ahead of me and the deepening snow and turned back towards him and smiled, "Alright, thanks."

Closing the door as I settled into the front seat, I buckled in as he began to slowly roll forward. I continued my appreciation, "Not many people out at this hour. Thanks again for the ride."

He chuckled a bit, "Absolutely. I usually drive down this way around this time most nights. I think I've seen you walking a few times before. Seeing you out in this weather I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I just kept driving. Besides, you look like you could use something warm in your belly."

"Warm in my belly?' I replied with a bit of confusion, "What, like a late dinner?"

"Haha, something like that", he responded, "How's that sound? Let's get you warmed up, huh?"

"Umm, okay. What do you mean?", I asked.

As if almost disregarding my direct question, he replied "I'm sure you're in no rush to get home. I know a place a little ways ahead. We can get those wet clothes off you and make you feel a lot better, trust me."

This caught me off guard and put me on edge a bit. I tried to think of what I had gotten myself into when he once again blindsided me with another blunt statement.

"You are a very good looking young man. Ever been with an older guy?"

"What? I uh, what are you talking about?", I stammered out in a very sheepish tone and naive look.

"I want to watch you suck my cock. Would also like to see you without all those clothes on." He matter of factly said.

I won't lie. I considered myself bisexual and had had a few sexual encounters with men. But before now they had always been planned by means of knowing the guy or at very least chatting online before meeting up. I had only read stories about this type of situation of a stranger picking someone up and having a random hookup. I never actually even considered the possibility that this stuff really happens. I was like a deer in the headlights with the feelings of anxiety and excitement.

As if not fully grasping the consequences, I felt myelf enter a bit of a mind fog and reply submissively, "Umm, where are we going to go?

"I'll take that as a yes", he laughed, "Not far. There's a secluded place we'll be at in a couple minutes. First thing's first though. Go ahead and hopp in the back and undress."

I paused as my mind went blank. Then I unbuckled and turned to awkwardly make my way into the back of the van. The back was pretty open. No extra seats of any kind. Only a foam mat with a few blankets spread over top made up the cargo area.

My heart pounded through my ears as I removed my shoes and socks and then proceeded to strip away my layers until I was sitting wearing only my boxers. It wasn't more than a minute or two before he stopped and turned off the van. From what i could tell from my vantage point, we were in some unlit turn off parking area.

He turned and came back closer to me. As he knelt down and began unbuckling his belt and lowering the zipper to his jeans he smiled even bigger, "Take them off. The underwear too. I want you completely naked while you swallow my cock, boy."

I did as he said. I felt so exposed and so vulnerable.

He directed me to face him on my hands and knees and come to him so I can service him, "Now be a good boy and suck daddy's big fat dick."

Just as he finished saying this and as my face was mere inches from his hips, he lowered his pants and pulled out 8 inches of half erect thick cock. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I had never seen such a massive dick before in real life. My mouth gapped open in awe, providing him the opportunity to feed me.

With one hand firmly holding his cock, he grabbed the back of my head with his other hand to force my face forward as he shoved his meat into my mouth.

"AWWW, yes", he moaned out, "That's a good little bitch. Now suck me good you hungry faggot."

I opened my jaw as wide as I could has I felt inch after girthy inch slide into my throat until his hairy balls were pressed against my chin. I breathed heavily through my nose while fightin back the feeling of choking. He released grip of his cock and with that hand he began rubbing my smooth firm butt cheeks as he leaned over me a bit. The other hand still holding the back of my head as he started thrusting his hardening cock back and forth.

"Oh fuck. I've dreamt about this everytime I have driven past you. I knew you'd be submissive. You looked like a young guy that likes to please a daddy", he said as I closed my eyes and rocked my body back and forth, enjoying my new roll as a roadside cocksucker.

His cock was so hard inside my throat that it felt as if my neck would break. But it was a pain that was so euphoric that I enjoyed it more with every thrust. The feeling of a real man's hairy balls slapping my chin increased my hunger. I never knew that being such a easy little tart could be so satisfying.

I sucked him with eagerness and obedience for several minutes before he pulled my head back and released his soaked rod from my warm mouth. Just after he did he slapped it across my face and rubbed his slimy shaft on my slutty face as I looked up to him with my greedy tongue out. I was trying to ready myself for him to cum on my face when he looked down at me, "Are you ready to be my bitch completely? Wanna be a good sissy girl for daddy?"

I looked up at him a bit confused but dominated. i didn't even think anything through but instead heard myself reply in a sissy voice, "Yes daddy. I wanna be a good little slut for you tonight."

"That's a good girl", he said, "Now turn around so daddy can fuck that little pussy of yours."

My eyes once again widened as fear of my tight young asshole being ripped apart by this massive cock flooded my mind. Fully hard, he was obviously much bigger the the 8 inches that initially stared me down. But lust, horniness, and being naked before a dominant older man are all very powerful things.

"Yes sir", I said sadly as I turned my sweaty body around to present my young little ass to him for his pleasure. "Please be gentle. I've never had a big cock in my ass before", I continued as if pleading.

He moaned slightly like one does when they see a delicious roast fresh out of the oven, "Mmm, that's going to make this feel even better for both of us. After your tight little hole gets all 10 inches of my cock, you'll never want another dick up your ass."

Did he say 10 inches? I thought. I don't know how I had managed to swallow all of that, but there was no way my ass wasn't going to get ripped apart from 10 inches. I had sucked a few cocks, but only ever had one guy fuck my butt and he was about the same size as me, 6 inches. And by no means very thick.

I braced my doggy stance as I felt him pour globs of lube on my innocent hole and rub it around and just inside with a finger. I could also hear him stroking lube on his cock as he prepped for his prize.

"Relax, son", he said with one hand on my left ass cheek as I felt the the very wet head of his stiff rod meet and begin to press against my hole. "You're gonna do just fine. You just gotta remember to breathe and relax."

Badduck
Badduck
135 Followers