A Soaking Mess Ch. 02

Story Info
The golden whore.
7k words
4.8
19.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

The following morning, I awoke to my smartphones buzzing. A couple of moments later, I heard Jennifer's phone beeping as well. It was a group text message from David. He was on his way, and about fifteen minutes out.

Barely ten seconds later, Tom, Eric and Evi barged into the room. They'd clearly all read the same message. They looked at me, resting on my elbows, not having laid back down yet. The guys were naked and sporting massive morning erections. Evi was wearing nothing but a sleeping shirt, which was barely covering her ass.

"Good morning," Tom whispered, pumping his dick as the three of them walked up to the bed.

"I can't decide whether to fuck you or piss on you," he grinned, looking down at me.

"Dude, my girlfriend is laying right next to her," Eric said, nipping that idea in the bud.

"No pissing on the beds," Jennifer said, as she popped her head up, "Fuck the cunt first... then take her to the shower and piss on her, there."

"Good idea," Tom replied as he crawled on top of me, pushed my knees apart and slid his fat cock into me, just like that.

As he fucked me, he pulled the sheets away from Jennifer, exposing her naked body. She glanced up at him, but didn't object. When he reached out to touch one of her naked tits, however, Jennifer gasped and slapped his hand.

"Uh uh, you can look, but not touch," she grinned. Tom kept his hands to himself, but gawked at her tits and at her whole body, from top to bottom. Jennifer, loving the attention, gently opened her legs and started playing with her twat for his viewing pleasure.

Although he was fucking me hard and deep, Tom didn't give me another look. He gawked and drooled over Jennifer's body for the next three minutes until he arched his back and shot his load deep inside of me. He got up and Eric took his place, penetrating me with great ease.

He too only had eyes for his Jennifer. Unlike Tom -- being her boyfriend -- he was allowed to touch her and grope her tits, and even put a finger up her twat. She moaned and squirmed under his touches, not the least bit embarrassed. When he pulled his finger out of her, she even opened her mouth and started sucking her own juices off of it.

That did it for my brother and while he leaned down and placed his panting mouth onto hers -- kissing his girlfriend passionately -- he bucked and unloaded deep into my stupid, little twat. About twenty seconds later, he got up and pulled his still half-hard dick out of me.

Then, accompanied by Evi and Tom, he took me to the nearest bathroom and maneuvered me onto my knees, in the shower. Within seconds, Tom took out his flaccid dick and aimed it at my face. I barely had time to take a breath before I felt his stream hitting my forehead.

Slowly, he moved his dick back and forth, pissing on every square inch of my face, including my ears, hairline and neck. It was a long, powerful -- truly disgusting -- piss.

Eric was next. He started pissing on my tits, more specifically my erect nipples. He quickly moved up to my face and focused on my closed eyes for a few seconds. Then, when his stream had diminished to a mere trickle, he just laid his flaccid dick on top of my head, and just slowly, let it soak my hair.

When he was done too, they both stepped back and curiously waited for Evi to make her move. She, however, had something a little more intimate in mind and said, "Can I get a little privacy here, guys? Close the door on your way out, will ya?"

Reluctantly, but realizing they had no say in the matter, they stumbled out and closed the door behind them. Evi took off her sleeping shirt and got in the shower with me. She clearly didn't mind stepping in some of the guys' piss.

Without delay, I tilted my head up towards her pussy, gently kissing it. I brought my right hand into the mix and pried her lips open, rubbed her pleasure button for a bit and licked her just about everywhere I could reach.

After a couple of minutes, she placed her hand on my left cheek, getting my attention. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at her.

"Ready... slut?" she asked. I looked up at her and nodded. Slowly, she repositioned herself so that her twat was pressed up against my nose. As she started pissing, it ran down my nose, my cheeks, lips and then down onto the rest of my body.

It took about a minute and a half for her to be completely empty.

"Thanks hon," she whispered softly, gasping, as she took a small step back.

"Anyone else?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Not right now," she chuckled, "You fucking piss slut. Bill and Cass have been fucking for about half an hour now... Jennifer was in bed with you... and I think you've had everyone else."

She turned on the shower and rinsed her twat, legs and feet off. Then, she used one of the towels to dry herself off and started putting her clothes back on.

"You'd better hurry, your boyfriend will be here in five minutes," she chuckled.

I rose to my feet and got under the shower stream as I asked, "What's the deal? Can I fuck him? Can I give him a blowjob? Handjob? What?"

"You're asking for permission to touch your boyfriend?" Evi asked, surprised.

"I am the group whore, am I not? Forsaking all others, including my boyfriend, remember?" I reminded her, quoting Cassandra

"Right, good point," Evi chuckled, "You dumb bitch!"

I glanced at her, smiling aroused.

"Hang on, I'll go take a poll," she grinned, gently slapping my right tit in a demeaning way.

She returned a few minutes later, as I was rinsing out my hair.

"Okay, I think we have a consensus. Me and the other girls don't really care, but the guys want you to be as backstabbing as you can be..."

I grinned and replied, "Figures."

"I know, right," she smiled, "So, he can't put anything inside of you. No fingering, no fucking, no blowjobs. You can give him a handjob, but that's it."

"Got it," I said, as I nodded.

"You're actually going to obey those perverts, aren't you?" Evi gasped.

"I wouldn't be much of a group whore or a backstabbing bitch if I didn't, now would I?"

I finished showering and then went back to my room, where Jennifer had disappeared for obvious reasons. I got dressed and joined the rest of the group for breakfast outside on the porch. We were all sitting at the breakfast table -- the only one missing was Bill, who was still in the shower -- when David arrived.

I greeted him with a big hug and pressed my rack up against him. I could instantly feel his hard cock pressing up against my thigh. I decided to launch a pre-emptive strike...

"I want to jack you off," I whispered in his ear, "Real quick."

He grinned and quickly finished his tour around the table, greeting everyone. Meanwhile, Cassandra stepped up to me and whispered, "Whatever you're going to do, hurry up... Bill needs his cock sucked!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and bite my lower lip as my cunt quivered, hearing her rush me to finish off my boyfriend, so that I could go be a slut for hers.

I nodded and led David into the house, looking back at the group, grinning. Once in our bedroom, I quickly undid his zipper and pulled out his huge dick, stroking it.

"Oh shit," he whispered, as I pushed him onto his back on the bed, "You weren't kidding."

As I kneeled next to him on the bed, I jacked him off, hard and fast while I used my free hand to raise my top and expose my bra. He stared at my hand, now a blur over his dick and at my bra, which I swiftly unclasped in the back. Once my tits were exposed, he grew another inch and started moaning softly, getting really worked up. He reached out and cupped my tits, playing with them. I let him.

Meanwhile, I unbuttoned my skirt and wriggled out of it, taking my sweet time. By the time I started pushing my light pink panties down, David was too far gone to even consider putting his dick inside of me. He didn't even get to see my twat. He moaned and convulsed on his back, shooting his load up into the air as my hand was choking and tugging his fat, purple dick.

After making him spurt all over himself, as well as my hand and arm, I bent down and give him a little kiss on the mouth. He groped my tits again. Then, as I felt his hand slide down -- probably on its way to my wet twat -- I got up from the bed and started putting on my clothes.

"Take a minute to catch your breath," I whispered with a smile, "I've got to go help out."

"Okay," he sighed, satisfied and happy.

"Mmmm, that was fast," Cassandra grinned as I stepped back out onto the porch.

"I couldn't get out of there fast enough," I admitted, lewdly hanging my tongue out of my mouth for a moment, for her and the rest of the group to see.

"Let's go, bitch," Cassandra whispered, "Bill is waiting for you."

She escorted me to her bathroom, where she slowly opened the door and pushed me in, as she wriggled in after me. Bill was still toweling off, his half-hard dick dangling between his legs.

"Honey, the whore is here," Cassandra whispered as she nudged me towards him. Promptly, I started stripping. I guess it was my evil streak. Because David hadn't seen my twat, I was very motivated to show it everyone else.

Cassandra stepped up next to her boyfriend and watched me sink to my knees, engulfing Bill's hardening dick with my slut mouth. He moaned and sighed for a bit as I bobbed my head up and down his pole.

"Does it feel good, honey?" Cassandra asked, whispering in her boyfriend's ear, gently caressing his torso, "Is she a good little cocksucker?"

"Yeah," Bill uttered, tapping my head condescendingly. I loved it!

They kissed for a little bit and while Cassandra let him grope her tits through her clothes, I continued servicing him -- giving him a really sloppy, passionate blowjob. After about six minutes, Bill started trembling and shaking on his legs. He grabbed my head with both hands -- keeping it in place -- and fucked my mouth vigorously, until he ejaculated into it.

I was still on my knees, swallowing Bill's vile load when Tom barged in and asked, "You guys done with her? I've got a hard on the size of a Buick."

As I gave Bill's balls one last lick, Cassandra said, "Yeah, we're pretty much done her. The bitch is all yours."

As Bill -- slightly reluctantly -- followed Cassandra out of the bathroom, Tom slowly unzipped his pants and whipped his enormous cock. I couldn't wait to wrap my whore mouth around it. However, Tom had something else in mind, entirely. Without speaking, he roughly pushed me on all fours, facing away from the door.

"Oh fuck," I thought to myself as I hung my head down submissively. I knew what he was going to do, and I liked that idea even more than sucking his dick. He got on his knees behind me, stroking his dick to full strength, and then pushed it into my cunt. My god, he felt so fucking big!

He was coarse and rude, slamming down hard and pulling my hair -- as I'd come to expect from him. I just sat there, rocking back and forth on all fours, moaning gently, as he fucked me. Although he couldn't see my face, I hung my tongue out of my mouth. It made me feel even more of a slut!

"Your boyfriend [moan] was looking for you," he grunted.

"I don't care," I sighed, truthfully.

"Oh, you backstabbing whore," he replied excitedly.

"Damn right, I am," I grinned, "I fucking made him cum [grunt] all over himself [moan] with just one hand [moan]. Just so I could let [moan] you guys have your way with me!"

"Oh yeah," he panted.

You know [moan] he didn't even get to see my pussy," I added, feeling pretty randy.

"This one, right here?" he panted, as he started jackhammering my cunt.

"Yesss," I grunted, "That one!"

"Dumb bitch," he squealed as he was fucking himself to a spectacular finish.

"Fuck yeah, I am," I whispered as I felt him convulsing violently, filling me up with his spunk.

When he was done, he pulled out and got up. I quickly turned around on all fours and sucked his wet dick into my eager mouth. He grunted and softly caressed my head, letting me clean his whole dick and his balls for the next four minutes or so.

Then, he zipped up and was kind enough to help me to my feet. He waited for me to put my clothes back on and then walked me to the patio, where everyone -- including my boyfriend -- was waiting.

"Ah, there you are," David said, completely oblivious, tapping the empty seat next to him. He'd missed me.

The group started talking about the weekend thus far, bringing David up to speed about everything we'd done -- none of it was true, of course. I mean, we could hardly tell him how I'd become a cheating, good-for-nothing, piss-guzzling, bukkake-whore, for all of our friends -- overnight. Something tells me he would not have not understood. Heck, I was still trying to wrap my head around it, myself.

Towards the end of breakfast, we started talking about going to the lake -- which had been on our initial to-do list all along. However, considering how the weekend had turned out, everyone, except for my boyfriend, wanted to stay at the cabin. There was a jacuzzi out back, which would provide the group with everything they needed to fully enjoy their new, free-use, piss whore.

With seven to one, David had no choice but to yield and agree. Cassandra and Evi talked him into accompanying them to the store, to get more beer and some food for a BBQ. Meanwhile, Jennifer and I, along with the guys would get the jacuzzi ready. I suspected however that the guys were going take me for a little spin first...

As soon as David drove off with Cassandra and Evi, I was proven right. While Jennifer cleared the table, Tom and Bill pulled me up and took off the few clothes I was wearing. Then, they laid me down on the table, my legs hanging down one end and my head hanging down the other.

While Tom pushed his hard cock into my twat, Bill hung his half-hard dick in my mouth and immediately started pissing. His quickly filled up my half-open mouth, causing the rest of his warm piss to flow down my face, into my hair and onto the ground.

Meanwhile, Eric bent Jennifer over the table, right next to me, yanked her skirt and panties down and shoved his dick into his girlfriend's twat, from behind. She was instantly raunchy and pushed her top up with her left hand, freeing up her tits for everyone to see.

Tom promptly started fucking me harder and deeper, as he reached to touch one of Jennifer's dangling tits. This time, she clearly had no intention of stopping him. As soon as he made contact, he arched his back and spurted deep in my unprotected cunt -- much to Jenn's amusement.

After dumping all of his cum inside of me, he got up and traded places with Bill. He now slid his big cock into my wet pussy and started fucking the shit out of it, while Tom pissed down my throat. I swallowed about two mouthfuls before he pulled back and finished pissing all over my face, and hair. Barely a minute later, Bill, too, came deep in my pussy -- while cupping one of Jennifer's tits.

Having served my purpose, I was no longer of any interest to either of them. They simply walked off to tinker with the jacuzzi, while I was still laying on the table, coiling and trembling with lust. Eric, still banging his girlfriend, looked over at me and realized the state I was in.

He pulled his dick out of his girlfriend and said, stepping up to me, "My turn, sis."

He boorishly rammed his huge dick into my twat and started fucking me -- significantly harder and deeper than he'd been doing his girlfriend. Jennifer promptly turned on her side to look at me, running her soft hand over my bare tits, squeezing them roughly.

"So, how's life as the group whore treating you?" she grinned.

"Loving every second of it," I whispered truthfully. Jennifer grinned and ran her hand down to my pussy her boyfriend was so savagely fucking. She used two fingers to start rubbing my clit, driving me insane while my brother's dick was slowly but surely making me cum.

"You're not fucking David again," Eric suddenly blurted out. It wasn't a question.

"O... ok," I stammered as I rocked back and forth under his wild thrusts.

"Promise!" he said, resolutely, "Swear that you're not going to let him fuck you again."

"God Eric," Jennifer giggled, "Swell friend you are!"

"I [grunt] love it when [moan] you get all protective [grunt]," I grinned up at him.

"Swear, bitch!" he shouted as he kept driving his dick into me.

I raised my head, looked him straight in the eye and whispered, "I swear [moan] David is not getting near any of my holes [moan] ever again!"

That did it for Eric. He roared as his climax overwhelmed him.

"Jeez," Jennifer grinned, surprised at her boyfriend's reaction. Eric continued pounding into me and conspired with Jennifer -- still rubbing my clit -- to make me cum and trash on the table. I screamed and whined as loud as I could, enjoying a massive orgasm.

A few seconds later, he arched his back and pulled his dick out, shooting his fat load all over my adulterous twat and Jennifer's hand. Even after Eric had pulled out, Jennifer was kind and skilled enough to keep my climax going for a little while.

When she was done with me -- and she'd taken her hand off me -- Eric started pissing all over my thighs, stomach and twat. After about ten seconds, I slid off the table and squatted down in front of him -- his flaccid, leaking dick just inches from my face.

He caught on, re-aimed his dick at my face and continued pissing. I turned and looked up at Jennifer, who gawked down at me, as her boyfriend -- my brother -- completely degraded me.

"You're so nasty," she whispered, still surprised, even after everything she'd seen me do.

When he was empty, he stepped back and readjusted his clothes, then joined his two friends in the back, helping them with the jacuzzi. I quickly ran off to the bathroom, stark naked, to clean myself up and then walked back out, to put my clothes -- which were still on the deck -- back on.

Jennifer, sitting on the bench, watching the guys work, looked up and whispered, "So, you're not letting your boyfriend fuck you again?

"That's... the plan."

"How?" she asked.

"I guess I'll have to dump him," I whispered, getting off on my own conniving betrayal.

She looked at me for a moment, biting her lower lip -- clearly aroused by my statement. Then, she just turned her head and we didn't speak for the longest time.

When David's car pulled up, a while later, Jennifer immediately walked up to Evi and Cassandra, probably to inform them of my brand-new intentions. After whispering amongst themselves for about fifty seconds, Evi beckoned me over and then announced to the whole group, "We're going to try on our bathing suits. No boys allowed!"

The four of us all went to get our bathing suits and gathered in Evi and Tom's bathroom. We locked ourselves in, away from prying eyes -- especially David's -- and started undressing. As soon as we were naked, Cassie pushed me down to my knees and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, opening her legs wide.

Evi did the same on the closed toilet seat. I went back and forth for a while, licking and eating their pussies. Jennifer, still raunchy from the events out on the deck, leaned against the wall and started fingering herself.

"Are you really going to dump David?" Cassie asked, playing with her tits and her diddling her clit as I was slobbering over Evi's cunt.

"Uhuh," I confirmed, not having a lot of time to actually talk.

After making Evi cum and trash, I focused on Cassandra and really started tongue-fucking her. She came soon after and actually squirted a little in my face. When she was done too, I glanced over at Jennifer -- my eyes asking her if I could be of service.

She smiled and sat down on the laundry hamper. Thinking she wanted me to lick and eat her too, I scooted over and leaned in. To my surprise, she started pissing in my face before my tongue even reached her twat. Surprised, but used to this kind of abuse by now, I kept my head perfectly still.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers
12