All Comments on 'A Soaking Mess Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MiniwandMiniwand7 months ago

Very nice. I want her to get DP next if possible

ProcrastimateProcrastimate7 months ago

Rimjobs one of my favorite tags, so hot to finally see it in one of your stories. Love this story so much for with all the casual degradation and pissplay. Hope to see more of this and hopefully more frequent rimjobs and watersports in other or new stories. Great work as always.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

love jerking off to your kinky stories more plse

26pisslover26pisslover7 months ago

Wonderful! This reminds me a lot of my early 20s when I used to have so much fun as the group whore. Thank you! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Jacksbisexual74Jacksbisexual747 months ago

Oh what a hot story so far!! Can't wait for the next chapter. Reminds me of the situation my wife, our friend and her boyfriend (who coincidentally is also named david) is in. The wife and friend we flirt and play behind David all the time and he's none the wiser.

SkyStairSkyStair1 day ago

God I love this series, any chance of continuing it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Soaking Mess Previous Part