A Soaking Mess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evi and Cassie shrieked and chuckled, as they jumped onto the edge of the bath tub -- desperate not to get any piss on their feet or legs. Jennifer had clearly been saving up and pissed for quite a long time. She not only soaked me pretty good, she also aimed her stream at two of the nearby walls, drenching them as well -- for no apparent reason.

When she was done, I just stayed on my knees for a few seconds, panting and rubbing my own clit. I figured I had been humiliated enough -- but, apparently I was wrong. Jennifer looked down at me, then at her friends, trying to get a sense of exactly how nasty everyone was feeling.

"Still horny?" she asked, looking down at me. I nodded.

"Good, because there's something I'd like to try."

After pausing from dramatic effect, she asked, softly, "Do you know what a rim job is?"

I nodded.

"Have you ever given David one?"

I shook my head.

"Would you like to give me one?"

I fiercely nodded my head, rubbing my clit a little faster.

"Good," Jennifer whispered, as she slowly turned around, grabbed the sink now in front of her with both hands and leaned forward, pushing her ass out towards me. I glanced over at Evi and Cassie for a moment, who were staring at me wide-eyed and extremely intrigued, and then scooted closer to my target, until my face was wedged up against Jennifer's left ass cheek.

I grabbed her tushy with both hands, pried her ass cheeks apart and slowly wedged my tongue in between them, finding her asshole and licking it.

"Jeez," Cassandra gasped.

"Oh yeah, right there," Jennifer moaned, reaching back with her right hand and pushing my face deeper in between her ass cheeks.

I quickly became a little nastier and ventured deeper -- and started going faster.

"You fucking skank," Jennifer shrieked as she clearly enjoyed what I was doing to her.

"Fucking hell," Evi spoke up, "I am SO next."

"Why wait?" Jennifer chuckled, "The bitch can take turns rimming all three of us."

"Fuck yeah," Evi replied. Man, she was eager. I poked up head up and noticed her leaning over the toilet seat, bending down even deeper than Jennifer. I moved over to her and stuck my tongue in between her ass cheeks.

"Oooh," she gasped, clutching the toilet seat hard. After tonguing her ass for about a minute, I moved over to Cassandra, who didn't bother with something to hold onto and simply bent forward, putting her hands on her knees. I didn't have to pry her ass cheeks open; her little hole was right there, plain to see... and easy to lick.

After doing her, I moved back to Jennifer. The girls all stayed in their lewd positions as I went around and around, several times. Now, although Jennifer and Cassandra were having fun too, humiliating the crap out of me, Evi -- both visibly and audibly -- seemed to enjoy herself considerably more.

When I was about to turn around and move from Evi to Cassandra again, Cassie stood up and stopped me, saying, "I am good. Keep doing her. She clearly needs it more than I do."

Jennifer got up as well and whispered, "Yeah, she can have my turn too."

And so, I stayed on my knees behind Evi and rimmed her for all I was worth. The longer I was at it, the lewder, deeper and sloppier I got. Pretty soon, Evi reached down and started rubbing her clit fiercely, moaning and panting non-stop.

Cassandra squatted down next to us, gently caressed Evi's face and whispered, "I didn't know you were such an ass-whore."

"Neither... did I!" Evi sighed, holding onto the lid with one hand, while furiously masturbating.

Jennifer, who'd meanwhile squatted down on the other side of the toilet seat, whispered, "Looks like we need to get a dick in there!"

"Ooh," Evi moaned, shocked, but clearly fascinated.

"Would you like that?" Cassandra chuckled, "Would you like a fat dick up your ass?"

It took Evi about three long seconds to admit to herself that that was what she wanted.

"Yessss," she moaned.

"On it," Cassandra chuckled, as she jumped up. She grabbed her bathing suit, put it on and then rushed out of the bathroom. Meanwhile, I just kept going, rimming Evi's sensitive ass hole.

Barely two minutes later, the door opened and then closed again.

"What the hell are you sluts doing in here?" I heard a flabbergasted Tom ask.

"Are you... eating her ass?" he added. Realizing that he was addressing me, I poked my head up, turned around and whispered, "I am just warming her up for you."

"What?" he asked, baffled.

Jennifer, still on her knees next to Evi, clarified the situation, "Your girlfriend is quite raunchy, and she wants your cock up her ass!"

"Up her ass?" he blurted out, shocked, "But we've nev..."

"Stop talking and do it already!" Evi interrupted him, eagerly shaking her ass at him.

Once over his initial shock, Tom quickly took control of the situation.

"Wow! Let's turn it down a notch, shall we?" he said, giving Evi a hard slap on her left ass cheek, "You called me in here. You need something from me... pretty bad. We do this my way, and at my pace... and then, maybe... just maybe, I'll give you what you want! Understood, you little cunt?"

"Yes Tom," Evi moaned, completely submissive.

After taking a few moments to come up with a game-plan, Tom glanced to his right, at Cassandra -- and slowly placed his hand on her crotch. Startled, she wanted to pull away and object, but Tom beat her too it and whispered, "Ssshh, we're all on the same team here, right?"

In the few seconds it took Cassandra to try and think of what to say, Tom wriggled two of his big fingers passed her bathing suit, into her little, hot twat. Without delay, he started moving them back and forth, finger fucking her, right in front of his girlfriend.

Realizing it was a little late to start objecting now, Cassandra placed her right hand on Tom's shoulder and bent her knees ever so slightly, opening herself up a little more to his fingers -- while she was moaning and panting non-stop.

"Your turn," Tom said, turning towards Jennifer, extending his hand and crooking his fingers -- making it quite clear what he wanted her to do.

"Uh, I don't think so," Jennifer refused, taking a little step back.

"Come here," Tom said, keeping his hand where it was.

"Nope," she stated defiantly, crossing her arms -- thereby covering up her rack as well.

"Evi?" Tom whispered calmly.

"Jenn, please. It's just a few fingers," Evi begged, "I need this!"

"I don't care. I am not a cheap whore like Tessa, or... Cassandra apparently," she replied. Now, I'd be lying if I said that that insult didn't make my cunt contract.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Evi barked, "You've sucked his dick, just like the rest of us. He's seen your tits and your dumb twat. What the hell are you so worried about?"

"Look, it's not becau..." Jennifer started retorting.

"Will you stop being such a prude and do me this one little favor?" Evi begged, raising her voice.

"Fine!" Jenn yelled angrily as she stepped forward and put her left foot up onto the sink -- thereby lewdly pointing her twat at Tom. He didn't miss a beat and promptly reached out to shove his middle and index finger into it.

"There, happy no... OH MY GOD," she shrieked, surprised by Tom's speed and roughness, "You fucking pig!"

"Jesus FUCK," she moaned, a few seconds later -- shaking on her legs and putting her left hand onto the wall for support, as he was fingering the shit out of her.

Then, he looked down at me and commanded, "Suck me."

I leaned in and slid my eager, slut mouth over his giant cock. And so, there he was, having his way with all three of us, as Evi -- filled with jealousy -- could only glance over her shoulder and suffer through the ordeal.

About half a minute later, Tom pulled his fingers out of Cassie and Jennifer, pushed me out of the way and took a step forward, finally pushing his wet, fat dick into Evi's eager, impatient ass. She shrieked and moaned, but liked it just fine. After only a few thrusts, he was more than halfway in.

We all gawked at the scene, in different stages of arousal. Ever since I'd been named 'group whore' I was always horny. Cassie was quite rallied up after the loose and lewd fingering she'd just gotten, and Jennifer -- although she'd gotten the exact same treatment as Cassandra -- was nowhere near as horny as the rest of us.

Evi moaned and rocked back and forth, meeting Tom's already considerable hard thrusts with her own, clutching the toilet with both hands. He fucked her deep and slow for several hot and naughty minutes, until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Shit, here I come," he grunted.

"Not yet," Evi shrieked, "I am... about [moan] to cum too."

"Now? From this?" Tom asked, surprised.

"Yessss," she hissed, slightly ashamed of herself.

"You anal slut," he grunted, causing her to gasp and grunt.

"Fine... I'll pace myself," Tom whispered, "But I wanna cum in your face, in front of your friends!"

"Yes, fine!" Evi conceded, too horny to refuse him anything at this point.

We all watched as Tom slowed down his fucking -- enough to postpone his own climax, but still fast enough to push his girlfriend over the edge. She orgasmed big time, moaning, grunting and whining for almost two minutes straight, before finally slipping off his hard dick and collapsing next to the toilet -- completely exhausted.

Realizing she had to keep up her end of the deal, Evi quickly turned around and sat up, her back against the wall -- still panting and breathing heavily. Tom, barely keeping it together, rushed up to her face, furiously pumping his throbbing dick. The three of us looked on as he started ejaculating. Evi honestly couldn't have cared less at the time, and just let him paint her face.

"Eeew," Jennifer chuckled.

"My god," Cassie sighed, a lot less disgusted -- and even a little envious, if I had to guess.

It was quite a big load. Poor Evi was a complete mess by the time he was done.

"So... who wants to clean the pipe?" Tom -- always the arrogant one -- asked the room.

Evi was out of commission -- that much was clear. Jennifer chuckled and said, "Yeah, right."

I was about to lean in and open my mouth, when Cassandra surprised everyone -- including herself -- by whispering, "I'll... I'll do it."

As a grinning Tom stepped up to her and presented her with his half-flaccid cock, still wet from Evi's ass and a bead of cum still hanging down from his tip, Jennifer whispered, shocked, "Cassandra!"

She ignored her friend and opened her mouth, slowly engulfing his nasty, vile prick.

As soon as she tasted his dick, she brought her right hand down to her clit and started rubbing it fiercely. She kept doing that until his prick was too small to keep in her mouth.

"So, this will just be our little secret, okay?" Tom grinned as he condescendingly patted her on the head. It was obvious that he wasn't just talking to Cassie -- sucking his ass-flavored dick.

None of us needed to reply. It was clear that everyone was in agreement. Tom put his dick away and simply walked out. Now, the four of us began the arduous task of cleaning up ourselves, as well as the entire bathroom.

When we got out of there, and walked back onto the deck, Tom and Bill were still tinkering with the jacuzzi. While we waited for them to finish, we sat down at the table, and started talking, while having a beer. I sat down next to David, who carefully tried to squeeze one of my boobs. I slowly pushed his hand away and whispered into his ear, "Behave."

Eric sat down behind me, straddling the bench and looking over my shoulder at the rest of the group. He was the furthest one out, so no one noticed him pressing his dick against the small of my back.

I briefly glanced back at him, then faced forward and put my head on David's shoulder, while I reached back with my right hand, grabbing Eric's swollen prick -- slowly jacking him off. God, I was an underhanded skank!

It took me a couple of minutes, but I managed to make my brother cum like that. When it was time, he gently pulled the waistband of my bottoms down, exposing the top of my ass crack and quickly grabbed his cock, dumping his load right in there.

I shuddered as I felt his warm cum running down in between my ass cheeks. When he was done ejaculating, he kept his dick right where it was. I knew what was coming. Barely ten seconds later, he started pissing -- quickly soaking my bottoms as well as my ass, and the bench we were sitting on.

As I felt his piss trickle down from the bench onto my legs, I reached back with my left hand -- loosely wrapping it around his flaccid dick for a moment -- getting it completely wet, and then brought it to my face, where I softly caressed my chin and left cheek.

"My god, you fucking piss whore," he whispered into my ear -- while David was talking to the rest of the group.

When he was done with me, he signaled Cassandra, who was sitting at the head of the table.

"Why don't we play a little game, while we wait for the jacuzzi?" she promptly asked the group.

"What kind of game?" Bill asked, turning around at her.

"Well, I've got a spin-the-bottle app on my phone. Whoever gets paired up, has to go into the little shed together and take their clothes off -- for five minutes."

"What?" Jennifer shrieked, "Are you crazy?"

"Jeez, grow up, Cassandra," Bill chuckled.

"Yeah, count me out," Evi added.

I honestly couldn't tell what they were up to, and who was in on it and who wasn't...

"Oh, come on, you guys," Cassandra reacted, "Don't be such buzzkills."

"No offense, but I don't wanna get naked in front of just anyone," Evi said, conveniently leaving out the fact that most of us had already seen her naked -- not to mention see her do some kinky things.

"Relax, it's just a game," Tom reacted.

"Oh, well. If that's how you feel," Evi replied, "Why the hell not?"

The boys all quickly agreed of course, so it was down to me and Jennifer. I feigned some reluctance at first, but after a quick glance from David -- who didn't see the harm in it -- I also 'conceded'.

Being the odd one out, Jennifer eventually caved and also agreed. Cassandra input our names into her app and started the game, spinning the virtual bottle.

"David and Evi," she announced. Somehow, I saw that one coming :-)

The two of them got up and nervously walked into the little shed. Cassandra immediately closed the door behind them.

"Now, take off your swimsuits and give them to me," she ordered. About five seconds later, David's swim trunks and Evi's bikini were kicked under the wooden door.

Now that my boyfriend was safely locked up for a few minutes -- and probably not minding it all that much -- Cassandra gave the group the all-clear sign, signaling them that it was safe to 'do me'. Bill promptly took out his huge cock and pulled me several meters away from the shed, where he roughly pushed me to my knees.

His dick was huge and fat -- and my twat actually quivered as I slid my mouth over it.

Realizing this wouldn't be the only service I'd be providing in the next couple of minutes, I slowly peeled off my bathing suit, while slobbering over his dick.

"Better keep your hands to yourself in there," Tom shouted, pressuring 'poor' David.

"Evi, how's it looking in there?" Jennifer inquired, genuinely curious.

"Well... his dick is so hard right now that he could probably use it to bust down this door," she chuckled.

"What?" David gasped, as he couldn't believe she'd rat him out like that.

"Well, it is, isn't it?" Evi giggled playfully.

"Dude, better keep your distance," Tom shouted, as he stepped up to me and pressed his half-hard dick against my right cheek. God, was that thing hard again? He'd just fucked Evi up the ass with it, not even ten minutes ago...

"I am not touching her, I swear," David yelled, as I wrapped my hand around Tom's dick -- quickly tugging him back to full strength.

"I thought it was all just a game, sweetie," Evi chuckled, playing her part to perfection.

"Evi, I swear to god," Tom shouted, annoyed, as he casually got on his knees behind me and maneuvered me onto all fours. While I kept sucking off Bill, Tom crudely slid his dick into me and started fucking me, hard -- obviously thinking of his girlfriend the whole time.

He was so rallied up that he only needed about two minutes to reach his climax -- and it was as short-lived as it was unimpressive. A single grunt was all he produced, before pulling out of me and stepping away. Strangely enough, he seemed even more frustrated than before he'd fucked me.

Eric took advantage of the unexpected vacancy and swiftly got on his knees behind me, sliding his hard dick up my twat -- as easily and as casually as Tom had. At around the same time, Bill finally reached his breaking point and shot his gooey load down my throat. He, too, stepped back -- not even giving me another glance.

Now that Eric had me all to himself, he really started giving me some of his best work. As it turned out, his slow, deep, but energetic shafting was exactly what I needed. After about four minutes of getting shafted like a little bitch, I could feel a powerful orgasm washing over me.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and just shuddered and trembled as I hung my head down in orgasmic bliss. Eric was kind enough to hold back his own climax and kept fucking me until I was completely satisfied -- which was a welcomed change after being used as a cum and piss rag for almost two days straight.

After shooting his cum up my pussy as well, Eric got up and readjusted his swim trunks. I got up as well and used some water from the jacuzzi and a nearby towel to clean the dirt of my knees and then joined the group in stepping back up to the shed, where it was time to let David and Evi out.

Cassandra knocked on the door and then threw their bathing attire under the door. After putting it back on, Evi and David walked out of the shed, embarrassed -- especially David, who'd clearly enjoyed the view. His 'poor' dick was pointing almost straight up.

"Like what you saw in there?" I asked as I walked up to him, deliberately bumping my open hand against his throbbing dick -- just to tease him some more.

He didn't quite know what to say, the poor thing.

"Just kidding. I don't mind you watching," I said, acting like a cool girlfriend -- instead of the backstabbing, cheating, cum- and piss swallowing whore that I'd become.

"OK, let's see who's next," Cassandra said, using her app to spin the virtual bottle again...

12