A Soft Boiled Egg - The New Normal?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've gotten a good bit done with the car in the past two days, want to come see?" I wasn't expecting a yes, it just seemed like an opportunity to ask and bring some levity to the moment. To my surprise, Julie agreed, and I launched to cloud nine.

"I'll be right back," I said, hopping to my feet. "Just gonna grab a longer shirt to throw on."

I pulled off the hose I was wearing and slid on some socks instead. Then I fished a band t-shirt out of my drawer and threw it over my head.

This one was a bit bigger than the rest. It might as well have been a dress. I had a thought and grabbed a hair tie to pull the shirt tight around me before heading back down. Even if we were looking at the car, it was "Tina Time" so I wanted to live up to that.

Julie was running her hand along the top of the hood when I joined her. She didn't react, so I thought she had missed me coming in. I hugged her from behind and enjoyed the scent of her hair as I pressed my face between her shoulder blades.

"Oh, Chris!" Instead of turning around, however, she arched her back a bit and pressed her butt back into me. I'm not sure if I've really impressed upon you how amazing Julie's ass is, but its curve starts just below my belly button and peaks just above my crotch. With us standing together like this, you would see about three, maybe four, inches of her hips to each side of mine. If I were hard, and I was getting there, I'm not sure I would reach the middle of her thighs without her bending over a little.

Seeing an opportunity, I reached down and hiked up her dress so I could reach her panties. I knelt as I slid them down, putting me in the perfect position to eat her out from behind. She took a long, low breath and then let out a shuddering moan. There were two thuds, likely her hands on the hood, and she spread her legs a bit to give me space.

Eating her out from behind was a bit more challenging than I expected, but it let me play with her more than usual. After breaking a few of my nails earlier, I'd cut them short while cleaning up. They were close to perfect for fingering -- and finger Julie I did.

I hooked two fingers so that I was rubbing the front inner wall of her pussy and pushed ever so gently into the roots of her clit, and then I slid my tongue in behind them. I had my nose pretty much between her cheeks to get close enough.

She rose to her toes and groaned, saying something about how wonderful it felt. I couldn't quite hear it. I was too focused on her. The little extra height and angle let me push deeper and press harder. I brought my thumb up to stroke her button as I rubbed the inside at the same time. I got into a good rhythm and soon had her gushing, panting, and begging for more.

"Just stick it in, Chris!"

I got up from my knees and let my erection brush against the back of her thighs as I did. Seeing her splayed out on the GTO, her rear swaying as she squirmed with need, made me feel the most masculine I had in months. It didn't matter that silk panties were brushing against my balls. It didn't matter that I was wearing a lacey teddy under my shirt. I was about to fuck my wife's brains out, and that was that.

Grabbing hold of her hips, I shoved myself into her all the way to the hilt. That got a gasp which turned into a moan as I reversed direction ever so slightly. I thrust back without hesitation. Julie moaned even harder. The sound was making me even more eager. I sped up until the sound of me slamming into her was a staccato of slaps that filled the garage.

I didn't last long at that speed, but I knew Julie had cum before me because her white-knuckled fists had uncoiled and relaxed. I had been having bigger loads ever since that time with Lisa, and this was no exception as I kept twitching into her depths for what must have been twenty seconds.

Julie pushed back so she could stand up and turned to give me a kiss that also seemed to go on forever. My hands gripped her butt the whole time.

"That was... That was wonderful, baby." She stroked my hair and looked at me with love in her eyes.

Part 3 / Chapter 8

On Friday, I used a coin to avoid leaving the house to pick up Julie's dry cleaning. It was particularly frivolous in hindsight, but the car had priority. Predictions said the weather would be nice next week, and I wanted to get in some actual driving time before autumn really sunk its teeth into the Midwest. I even skipped exercising, but not my shakes.

Like the day before, I was in my old clothes, but I had given them the same "TIna" treatment as last night. I blamed playing with Julie last night. At any rate, I had the shirt tied off so that it showed off my core. I had the sleeves rolled up to my shoulders. I had also rolled the hem of the pants down until they fit snugly around my butt. Then I folded the cuffs up to the middle of my calves. It was a cute look, not going to lie, and Julie agreed, giving me another long, deep kiss before leaving.

It had been a few hours since I'd started when someone called into the garage for Tina. I was under the car, finishing up with the powertrain fixes, so I banged my forehead on the chassis before scrambling out to see who it was. Not that it was any mystery. I knew it was Lisa before I even saw her because a breeze hit me with the Dior she wore at the office. What was she doing here -- especially now?

"Hi, Lisa," I said, wiping my hands on a rag. "What brings you by?"

"You, my dear," she said, taking a few strides toward me so I could see her more clearly. "Gotta say, I'm loving the butch look. Maybe I'll have you work on my car, too."

She was gorgeous, as usual, and fashionable as heck this morning. A pair of slightly oversized, white plastic sunglasses obscured her eyes. The pink jacket she had on screamed "designer" since she was carrying a clutch in the exact same hue. Her pumps matched, too. No surprise there. Her black blouse was partially undone, taking it from work appropriate to "sexy" as the red lace trim of her bra peeked out. A pair of beige, high-waisted slacks completed the outfit and also really emphasized her hips.

"Uh, right," I said, trying to cover my reaction to her sudden arrival. "Don't you have patients to see this morning?"

"Oh, my calendar was empty today because I was on standby to perform surgery this morning, but it got put off until next week." She seemed worried about that and I was about to ask when she continued. "So I negotiated with Jules and you're mine for the next thirty-six hours -- and no amount of coins can get you out of it either."

"Wait, what?" How did she know about the coins? Had Julie told Lisa about everything?

"Yeah, Jules said you might try to use one to get out of this." She laughed and removed her glasses. The look she gave me was one of a cat cornering a mouse. "Thing is, though, I'm not her. They don't mean anything to me."

Well, yeah, but... still. That Julie had told her about them cut pretty deep. The coins were something core to our relationship, something that was just for us, and now Lisa knew about them. Not only that, I had the feeling she would be putting me in other such situations in the future. I couldn't help but sigh.

"Oh, don't pout, Tina dear. I'm taking you out for the night and spoiling you rotten right after we get a few other things done." She glanced down at my exposed belly, and I gulped. What exactly did she have in mind?

"But, the car... I want to have it done by next week so I can enjoy the last bit of summer we'll get." I tried using Tina's voice instead as I begged.

"Yes, yes." She waved her hand back and forth before looking over at the GTO. "Jules told me all about it as well, but don't you want to rev my engine instead?"

She stepped closer and bent over as she undid the next button. Then she cupped one of those glorious breasts of hers. "Well? What do you say?"

I mean, when she put it that way, it was hard to say no. A veritable sex goddess wanted to spend time with me. Even better, she wanted to fuck me. I had to admit this was worth losing a day on the car, but I really wanted to get the powertrain finished. So I decided to take a gamble.

"Okay, you've got me, but I want to finish up one thing. If I can't use coins, maybe there's something you want from me instead?"

Lisa clapped her hands together. "I'd love to pump you up with saline again. We could probably go even bigger this time."

"Can you do that without being in the office?" I crossed my arms, genuinely curious.

"I could, yeah," she said before pausing and looking off into the middle distance for a second. "Okay, I'll bite. You let me give you bigger tits, and I let you finish up whatever it is you're working on. Sound good?"

Honestly, it sounded like a win-win for me. Like, sure, I wasn't keen on going even bigger, this soon anyway, but both she and Julie were liable to eat up a Tina with a bigger bust. "Yeah, sounds good."

"Excellent, then I'll run by the office and pick up some supplies. How long are you going to be?"

"Maybe an hour? I'm almost done."

"Then I'll be back in an hour and a half. Be ready to leave, okay?"

That hour and a half flew by, and she was back in the garage before I knew it. Fuck me.

"Well?" she said, standing over me. I could hear the ice queen seeping into her voice as she continued. I could picture the glare I was getting through the engine block. "You want to explain to me why you're still working and not cleaned up and ready to go?"

"I'm sorry, Lisa. I really am," I said, sounding more like myself, scrambling out from under the car. "The time slipped away from me."

Lying on my back between her feet made her look positively gigantic. Rolling over, I got to my feet and turned back to face her. Her expression was as stern as it had ever been. Oh, yeah. It was full-on Ice Queen mode for me at the moment.

"I was being generous earlier," she said, stepping close enough that I could motorboat her cleavage. Not that I would. In this situation, that is. "But realize that you've burned two hours of our day, and, looking at you, we're going to have to spend another two just getting you cleaned up.".

"Okay, okay. Point made," I said, letting Lisa win. "Can you wash my back while I grab a shower?"

With that, the glare faded and Lisa's face brightened into the now-familiar smile of anticipation. "Yes, I will. Oh, Tina, we're going to have so much fun tonight!"

"Well?" she said, offering her hand. "Let's go already."

The shower took over an hour and involved back-to-back orgasms from me. All over her tits and then deep in her snatch as I pounded her from behind. I lost track of how many Lisa seemed to have, but it was more than four. We didn't get out until the water turned too frigid to stay in. Once we were dry, Lisa was happy and relaxed and practically bursting with energy.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked as Lisa opened a suitcase and started pulling out stuff for me to wear.

"First, we're going shopping for a couple of items, then to do some tanning," Lisa relayed. "Jules and I agreed you needed a little refresh on your look from Vegas."

"More decisions about me that I had no input on?" I said in Tina's voice instead of my own, which got a reaction from Lisa. You would think I slapped her or something from the look on her face as she turned around.

"Well, okay." She said, putting a hand on her hip. The light coming through the blinds behind her really emphasized her figure. She really did look divine. "Do you want a little bit of extra summer in your life or not?"

I wanted to push back, needed to, really, but I had to agree I missed the vibrancy of the color I had picked up in the desert. "Well, when you put it like that..."

"Excellent," she turned back to the closet. "After that, I'm taking you to dinner and then out dancing."

"And we're going back to your place after that?" I'd never seen where Lisa lived, so that was kind of exciting to get that peek into her life beyond Tina.

"Oh, no," she said, turning back with a selection over her arm. "I got us a hotel room so we can do some horizontal dancing after that." She used air quotes when she said horizontal dancing.

"I'm really looking forward to that part," she added, giving me a light tap on the butt as she walked past me to spread things out on the bed. "I've got something special in store for you. First, though, let's get you pumped up."

The saline injections didn't take long, and I was soon sporting a pair of breasts that were noticeably bigger than after the previous procedure. So much so that I was worried that nothing of Tina's would fit. The damn things were big enough to fill my cupped hands! Not that I had to worry, Lisa had packed something just for me.

The outfit Lisa provided for the evening was very summer. There was a pair of off-white, crotch-less pantyhose with a gossamer white bikini and bra set. A mid-thigh length, yellow sun dress covered with large sunflower patterns would go over that. It had a hole exposing my belly button and a scoop neckline that would ensure my temporary bust was on full display. It fit perfectly, almost like she bought the dress after we struck the deal. She probably had.

"Oh! I almost forgot," she said, unzipping a section of the luggage. "I've got something for you."

"I guess the spoiling starts early," I said and Lisa flashed me a wink.

"I bought these for you, too, they just screamed Tina." She then pulled out a box and handed it to me. In it was a pair of shiny canary yellow pumps with a five-inch heel. I gulped when I saw the Jimmy Choo label. Not only was the height a little much for me, but Lisa had also dropped at least four hundred dollars on an impulse buy for Tina. What exactly was I to her?

She was watching me when I looked up. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Are you sure I can handle this?" I said, holding up one of the very pointy, very expensive designer shoes.

"You're with me, babe," she said crossing behind me and pressing into my back. Her face was right next to mine. Her naked skin felt so nice against mine. "You can handle anything."

I couldn't help believing her in that moment. I felt so confident with her hanging off of me. Her knee bent a little and she pushed it forward. I wasn't thinking as I took a step to widen my stance to accommodate it. She turned my head to face her and she kissed me like she wanted round two. I moaned and ground against her thigh. Her skin was so soft after the long shower.

"Anyway," she said, letting me go. "We should get going."

Lisa was going to wear a completely new outfit it seemed. One that was equally summer. It started with what seemed like a very daring shelf bra made from what looked like white satin and black lace as well as matching panties. Then she pulled on a halter top dress in olive green that came down to just below her knee. It had a slit on the left side that went up pretty much the whole way to her hip. As I zipped her up, I caught a glimpse of the tag. Versace. I was pretty sure the wedge-heeled sandals she was tieing around her legs were the same brand.

"You know, I feel like such a Barbie doll sometimes," I said, doing the clasp on the tennis bracelet that had been with my outfit. Lisa, meanwhile, was doing her makeup and watching me in the mirror. "You guys sure like making my clothing decisions."

"You're not a Barbie, dear," she said, dragging me to the vanity as I put in the first in a pair of alarmingly large citrine studs. "You can't put makeup on a doll. You're Barbie Plus, at the very least."

After Lisa and I were done up, we headed out, with her driving her sleek-looking Five Series. To my surprise, however, she drove right past the mall and stopped at a seedy-looking tattoo parlor.

"Um, why are we here?" I asked, eyeing the front door with suspicion. "I don't want a tattoo."

"Relax," Lisa said. "They also do piercings here and you're getting a few."

"Me?" I said, shocked enough that I reverted to my non-Tina voice. "I am?"

"Yes, we want a second hole in each ear and your belly button pierced."

"Guys can get away with one earring, but definitely not two," I said. "And my belly button? I won't be able to wear a normal shirt outside once I do that."

"Honey, when are you going to realize that you're not a guy anymore?" Lisa said. "I mean, let's face it, you were lucky to be called a six as a guy, but as a girl, you're a solid ten out of ten. Quit trying to be the six and embrace the hotness. Be the ten."

I felt that pull again. That desire to agree with her. She was right. I looked great as a woman. I felt confident as a woman. I felt desired as a woman. I had wants that were being met. Some were different sorts of things than what I used to want, but I was nonetheless feeling fulfilled in a way I'd almost never felt as Chris.

Chuck's advice echoed Lisa's question. What was I losing by becoming Tina and what was I gaining? After today's time in the garage, it was evident that Tina could be just as good a grease monkey as Chris. Hell, Lisa seemed to find that version of Tina kind of hot.

"But I'm into chicks, I can't ever really be a girl," I said, trying to push away the thoughts.

"I dig chicks, too," was Lisa's response. "Does that mean I'm not a woman, then?"

"No -- I mean, your one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen."

"Well, then, right back at ya, baby doll. Back at ya." With that, she left the car. As I did the same, several guys at the construction site next door emphasized her point by giving us the wolf whistle. I had to admit, we did look like two hot chicks stepping out of a hot car.

Thankfully, a woman named Clarissa was free at the moment. I might have been relieved she wasn't a man, but she was still kind of terrifying. Her long, lanky build made me think of a spider and her attire was a mix of goth and punk that made her put off an aura of toughness. Half of her head was shaved, and the rest of her hair was an enviable cascade of curls dyed neon purple. Her eye makeup was heavy and dark, which made their blue color seem even brighter. Her lipstick was a glossy black that made me think of licorice. All of that was in contrast to her pale complexion -- and I mean, like, super pale. The fresh snow kind of pale.

Even so, she was super bubbly and personable as she asked me what I was in for and carried on a conversation with both Lisa and me with almost no effort. By the time she sat me down, I was feeling much more relaxed and comfortable.

Her face was super close to mine as she worked, so I had plenty of time to look at her jewelry. There were so many piercings on just her face and ears alone. She had a Gameboy earring in the lobe of her right ear. The left had three sterling steel rings that jingled when she moved her head. There there was some sort of spiral-like piece up the back of each ear, too, and also a thin black ring through the shelf-like part on either side. She had a piercing through her nose that sort of looked like the stereotypical steel ring of a bull. I couldn't tell where it ended, it looked like one solid loop, and it was thick, too. There was a thinner bar through her left eyebrow, it had dice on either end. Finally, there was a big steel ball in the hollow under her pouty-looking bottom lip that made it even more plush-seeming.

Her lips kept stealing my attention. I had never seen anything like them. Even when she moved down to do my belly button, I kept staring at her face. There was a moment where I pondered what it might be like to have lips like that. I could almost feel Julie's mouth against mine, but I shook my head to clear it once I started to strain against the gaffe.

Once it was all done, she gave me her card and a bottle of saline spray for aftercare. She said to message her if I had any questions. I had enjoyed the session so much that I found myself considering something else. Maybe a hole on the side of my nose?