A Soft Boiled Egg - The New Normal?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why would she leave her husband, hmm?" Lisa asked.

"He's such a loser and absolutely uncute," Tiffany said, seemingly unaware someone else had asked her that question. "He doesn't work and he's not even looking for a job from what I hear. Consider how driven my boss is, I can't see their relationship lasting much longer."

She crossed her arms again and gave me a condescending roll of her eyes. "I don't know what she ever saw in him in the first place."

I wanted to snap back in defense, but Lisa moved first. Faster than I could process, she splashed Tiffany with an entire glass of water. "And I don't know what she saw when hiring you."

"Wha--?" All of the air seemed to go out of Tiffany at once as she realized the pile of shit she had stepped in.

"I know who you work for," Lisa said, standing up straight. "And Jules is a long-time friend. I won't listen to you disparage her or Chris. You understand?"

Tiffany nodded a considerable number of times and then fled. Even so, she had left a sour taste in my mouth. I downed the shot Lisa handed me and then I asked for another. She kept ordering them and I kept drinking. I was in the mood to get plastered for some reason.

We danced late into the night; until almost no one else was there. Lisa was super affectionate the whole time and I eventually calmed down. Although, that might have just been my drinking catching up to me by then. I was feeling more sluggish and parched than anything.

By the time we finally made it to the hotel, crashing into bed was the first thing on my mind. I hadn't drunk that much in a long time, so much so I probably wouldn't be able to get it up until morning. I wondered why Lisa had even let me get that drunk.

I waited, half-awake, with our overnight suitcase while she went through the check-in process. After a couple of minutes, I needed to pee and wobbled to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, I looked at her overnight bag and wondered what else she'd packed. I opened the suitcase and found several pieces of intimate apparel, as well as some sleepwear and clothes for tomorrow. But, in the zip-up compartment on top, there was a gigantic black dildo, along with 2 bottles of lube. Curious, I pulled it out. That's when I noticed it had a harness attached to it. It was one of those strap-on dildos.

I blanched. I could only think of one place this was destined to go and I felt my anus clinch. This thing was at least 8 inches long and it might have been a bit bigger around than I was. There was no way this would fit up my butt. I debated what to do and then heard someone come into the bathroom. In a panic, I shoved the dildo back into the bag and zipped it up.

"Tina, you in here?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, be out in a second."

When we got in the elevator, Lisa was all over me again. We petted heavily up to the room. She even reached under my dress and grabbed my cock and pulled it out of the gaffe. I wasn't getting hard, though. Beyond just the after-effects of so much alcohol, finding the dildo had removed any desire and replaced it with serious trepidation.

She opened the door and guided me into the room with lips still entwined, moving me backward until I bumped into the bed. Then, with a heavy shove, she knocked me over before leaping on top of me. She grabbed my arms and pinned them with her knees, putting her weight on me. Then, lifting her butt off my belly but leaving my arms immobile, she reached overhead and pulled her dress off before sinking back down.

I tried to wiggle but couldn't. I was secure in the grip of her thighs. She pulled my arms above my head and held them with her left hand as she unfastened her bra. Reaching down, she pulled her thong askew to expose her pussy and inched her knees up my arms so she had both hands free. Then, she grabbed my head and shoved my face between her thighs, forcing my lips to her clit. Not able to do much else, I opened my mouth and sucked it in.

"Ah, fuck yes. That's it Tina..."

Her whispers of pleasure egged me on as I teased her pearl. After just a few minutes, I felt her body convulse and shake. What many orgasms did that make today? Ten? Tweleve? She sighed and let my head down, collapsing forward over me. After a minute or two, she rolled off me and said, "Your turn."

"My turn for what?" I said.

"Why, to cum, of course."

I rolled my eyes at that. Then she said, "No seriously, I've got a surprise for you. Why don't you go take a quick shower and I'll join you in a second?"

"Actually," I said, knowing what was coming. "I know what the surprise is -- and, to be honest, I'm a little, uh, put off."

"Oh." Lisa looked a bit hurt. "You found that, huh? I just haven't... I haven't gotten to do any real fucking lately."

Wait, she wasn't having sex with Julie? Only me? I would have thought... Then it occurred to me that we had never discussed it. I had just assumed that once things were open that Lisa could be with either of us.

"That's reassuring. When Julie first confessed that you were pressuring her, I figured you'd already started, you know..." I looked at the overnight bag.

"Oh, we were fucking before that," Lisa said, the alcohol no doubt assisting in her confession of the truth. "But once she put her foot down, I backed off, like she asked. I'm a top, Chris, not a monster."

"Anyway, I haven't done anything big with Jules since then," she continued. "A bit of roleplay. Some making out. No out-and-out fucking, though."

"I can't believe you..." I said, rolling over so that my back was to her.

"Hey, sometimes your wife needs a firm hand and obedience deserves a reward," she said as she put her arm around me. In spite of myself, I couldn't manage to stay angry. We were all in this together now, no more sneaking around.

"Well, um, do you have anything smaller?" I can't believe I asked it as soon as I said it, but maybe that was my drinks talking as well.

"No, I got too excited and didn't really think about it. I figured the lube would be enough."

"I'm pretty sure it won't be," I told her, rolling back over. "This would be my first time."

Lisa sighed and she adjusted her position so that she were laying on her stomach. Then she rested her chin and cheek in her right palm. "Hmm. Well, if we can't make that happen, can we play a bit some other way?"

I didn't understand, but I figured I could see what she had in mind. She got up, grabbed the suitcase, and ducked into the bathroom. When she came back out, her hair had gained an impressive amount of volume. She was also decked out in what I guessed was vinyl from the glossy sheen. She had on what looked like a one-piece bathing suit with a cut-out for her stomach. It cinched her waist and made her boobs look absolutely huge. There were also a pair of fingerless gloves that went up to her elbows, they were held up by little straps attached to belts around Lisa's biceps that really made them pop. A corset-like collar was fastened around her neck. The chunky soles of boots that came up to mid-thigh added at least three extra inches to the height of her heels. And in the middle of it all, was that dildo.

It bobbed as she walked towards me with a grace and focus that would have otherwise been entrancing. Even so, I could feel my brain trying to communicate being turned on. A walking sex dream was closing in on me after all. She was focused entirely on me, too.

"You. Dress off." Lisa's expression as she regarded me wasn't exactly Ice Queen, but it was quite stern. Needless to say, I complied.

"Kneel on the bed."

"I don't under--"

"I said: Kneel." Her voice got louder and deeper at the same time. I jumped to do as she asked, well, commanded.

She took my chin in her hand and she looked into my eyes. Her energy was like nothing I had experienced yet. Was this Lisa at her most dominant? I felt a jolt of unexpected excitement.

"You will address me as mistress. You will only speak when prompted. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress," I said, managing to get the words out between her grip.

"Good, girl." Something about the praise and her smile made me shudder with happiness. "Now, let me put this on you..."

'This' was a two-inch wide leather collar with a heavy ring looped through a d-ring attached by a strap riveted to the collar. She pulled it tight and then relaxed it to the next hole. While bent over next to me, she whispered in her ear.

"Don't take anything I say in the next few minutes personally, Chris."

"Why call me Chris?" I could have asked any number of things, but that's what came to mind first.

"You'll see," she said in reply. "Say 'ginger' if it gets to be too much for you, okay?"

When she stood back up, she tugged at the collar and smirked. "You know, that woman at the bar tonight had a point, you really are a useless man. We drank the same amount earlier and look at us. I'm right here, ready to go, and you can't even get it up."

The statement was like a slap. She had defended me from Tiffany, why was she seeming to side with her now? Beyond that, she knew I was drunk and that my getting hard was going to be tough--and she was cheating besides!

To my surprise, she jerked me to the floor. She lifted her foot up so that her boot landed on my chest. She shoved me over and then stood on me. She grabbed the huge fake dildo with one hand and poured lube over it with the other.

"So why would Julie stay with you when she could have me?" She questioned, her voice intense. She moved her hand up and down her toy as she continued, making it seem like she was caressing it. "I'm bigger than you. Stronger than you. More successful than you. Face it, Chris, I'm at least twice the man you are."

I went to respond, but she made a tut-tut noise and pressed a little harder on my chest. Some drops of lube landed on me. "Did I ask you a question?"

"No, Mistress."

"Then shut up six, a twelve is speaking." With that, she slid her hand up and down the toy a bit more and lube rained down. From my position on the floor, with the ceiling lights behind her, it looked like she really had a penis that big. When she moaned and arched her back, some part of my brain believed she was jerking off to the situation and already close to cumming.

All of a sudden, I kind of knew how Ash had felt. Lisa was literally eclipsing me. Even if I could ever consider myself a woman, a playing field Lisa insisted was more level than I believed, I would still pale in comparison to Lisa with a cock.

"So, now that you understand your position, Chris, I think I'll make you my other wife. I'll call you... Tina. How does that sound?"

Between that statement and the alcohol, my head was spinning. Second wife? What the hell was going on? I wanted to protest, but Lisa's foot on my chest kept me very aware I was under her.

"I said: do you like your new name, Tina?"

"Uh... Yes, Mistress?"

She pressed down on me a little more. "What was that?"

"Yes, Mistress." I guess she wanted more conviction from me? "My name is Tina, Mistress."

"Wonderful," she said, clapping her hands together. Something about her tone of voice was reassuring and it made me tingle. "And you understand that you're my second wife, correct."

"Yes, mistress, but..."

"Go on, ask your question, Tina."

"What do you mean by second wife?"

"I mean, Julie is my first wife, obviously. Don't worry, her life won't change too much except that she'll be getting fucked by a twelve and not a six."

I was completely sideswiped. I didn't expect that question at all. Not after our conversation earlier... Unless that promise to not get between us had been a lie?

She clapped her hands, bringing me back to the moment.

"Now, as my other wife, your role will be to wait on me, hand and foot, for all your waking hours. You will not take a break from your devotion unless I deem it so. Understand, Tina?"

I didn't. I seriously had no idea what was going on, but maybe this was the playing around Lisa had mentioned. I couldn't see how being Lisa's pet was part of a game. If it was, was I just supposed to reply in the affirmative again?

"Did you hear me, Tina?" Apparently, I had been silent too long.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you understand what I told you?" Lisa let out another rationally fake but still real-sounding moan as she gripped the toy a bit tighter.

"Oh. Yes, Mistress."

"Perfect. That's a good girl." Her response ended with a hearty, throaty laugh that made my body tingle.

"So, let's get down to the real issue... What would you do to keep having sex with your wife now that she's my partner?"

This wasn't a yes or no question, so I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say. Was Lisa really going to cut me off from sleeping with Julie?

"I'll take your silence as accepting that I am the only one fucking Julie going forward?"

"No, wait--! I'll do anything, Mistress! Seriously anything..." The idea of never being with Julie again verged on painful. How was this, in any way, playing? Was she more drunk than I thought?

"Is that so?" She pointed the cock towards me. "Would you lick my cum out of her pussy after I've fucked her senseless?"

"What?"

"You heard me." She lifted her foot off of me and then squatted down so the toy bobbed above my chest, splattering my breasts with lube. "Would you be capable of watching me satisfy Julie like you never will and then settle for licking my cum out of her pussy?"

"If that's what it took..." Her eyes narrowed and I added Mistress. The dildo looked even bigger with it attached to Lisa and I was acutely aware that I couldn't even get hard.

"Good."

Lisa then dropped to her knees, slamming her weight down on me. The rubber cock bounced off my breasts with a wet, audible slap. I couldn't squirm at all for the second time that night, but as I tried, Lisa laughed.

"See what I mean, little girl?" She asked, leaning down so that her face was hovering above mine. "You couldn't fight me if you tried."

Still bent over, she reached behind my neck and undid the bikini's tie. She knocked the strings to the side, exposing my pumped-up chest. She pinched my nipples and pulled on them like she was forcing them to engulf her mighty dick.

While they were sore from the injection, the sensation of them rubbing against Lisa's toy cock made me gasp and writhe. This went on for a moment, as if she were expecting something to happen. When things didn't change, she let out an exasperated sigh.

"You're no good as a girl either, with these tiny tits," she said with that same sinister smirk. "But we can fix that. I can make your body eminently fuckable."

She touched my lips. "I'd make these fatter and pillowy so that it feels like heaven when I'm fucking your throat."

I had been upset by everything she'd done so far, but my curiosity-slash-envy about Clarissa's lips bubbled back up. Despite everything, I felt myself twitch against Lisa.

"Oh? Do you like that idea, little girl?" She asked, clutching my face once more. "Do you like the idea of me using your throat like a toy?"

"Or..." She licked her fingertip and stroked my lips. "Do you like the idea of growing big bimbo lips that much?"

I twitched again and my face started to heat up. This was so unfair! Lisa's expert touch was revealing every single thing my drunken mind couldn't keep at bay.

"If that's what you want, little Tina, then I'm happy to oblige."

What the hell was happening right now? Why was I getting turned on all of a sudden?

"I can pump up your tits with expanding implants, too, would you like that as well?" She squeezed my breasts and I let out a moan that I couldn't control. "Yeah, I bet a little slut like you would do as I asked for a few more CCs."

"Yes, Mistress, I would," I replied, my voice even higher and more bubbly than usual. "Your little Tina would beg to get bigger."

As to why I said that, I have no idea. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was getting into the role. Either way, I was blushing so hard I was sure steam was rising from my face as I rose to half mast. Lisa reached behind her and caressed my semi.

"I'll lock this away so you don't forget who's in charge," she said, tugging on it enough to make me grunt and groan at the same time. "I'll make sure you never get hard without my permission again."

Lisa released me and instead dragged her nails down my chest. "That might make it sound like you aren't going to cum anymore, too, but don't worry. I'll make sure you get every orgasm you deserve."

She leaned down again and whispered in my ear, her voice much less imposing. "Just wanted to check in. You okay?"

"How can I be okay like this?" I said, my voice breaking. "Is this what you really think of me?"

"Of course not, it's all the role... and I can tell you're getting into it," she added with a wink.

"Okay. Maybe... a little."

"It'll be worth it, Tina dear. Trust me."

I felt pretty dubious but nodded my head.

She grabbed the collar and tugged as she stood. Then she pushed me towards the bed again. This time, I ended up on all fours with my back to her. Wait, was she going to fuck my ass anyway? No, she promised she wouldn't.

Lisa pressed her hips into mine. I could feel the toy, dripping with lube, slide between my legs and bump up against my dick. It didn't feel all that much bigger around than I was, but it was hard to ignore the way the tip of my penis settled into the cleft of the dildo's head.

"See, Tina? It's definitive," Lisa hissed. "You're only fit to be a girl."

That my breasts were big enough to hang down and wiggle as my body was manhandled only worked to emphasize her point. There was a part of me that enjoyed it, though, that feeling. It was like the bounce of the breast forms, but better. Much better.

"I want to hear you say it," Lisa commanded as the toy seemed to throb up and down. "Tell me why you're only fit to be my second wife."

"Because I don't measure up to you, Mistress." The truth was right there after all.

With the toy between my thighs, she began to move back and forward. Unnerving as it might have been to imagine her doing the same thing in my ass, the sensations were really stimulating. After a moment she stepped back and then slammed the toy down so that it was between my cheeks at about the halfway point. Lisa thrust again and I felt a jolt as it slid up until her hips slapped into mine.

The sensation vibrated my whole body. I moaned more than I expected. Half a second later, my tits bumped into each other, and that sensation made me moan even more.

"Just imagine how it will feel when I'm done with you, Tina," she said, gripping my hips tight. "I have access to cutting edge medicine. I could craft a hormone cocktail that made your body hyper responsive to pleasure. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"It would, Mistress," I replied, caught up in the moment. "It would be incredible."

Lisa kept going, bullying, demeaning, and taunting me the entire time. In spite of it all, I was still building up an orgasm.Then, as if she knew I was right on the edge, she stopped.

"So, Tina, what are you?"

"I'm a girl, Mistress. Your girl."

"Right answer."

I heard a couple of snaps come undone. She pushed me over onto my back and then lowered herself down on me. After all of that torture, the rush of feeling her pussy was almost overwhelming. I tried to thrust up, but she pushed me back down.

"Good girls get fucked, Tina, and you're a good girl aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am."

Lisa fucked me like never before. She was damn near a force of nature as she worked me up and down, over and over. Until, finally, I let loose. A moment later, she hit the bed next to me. She pulled me close and started reassuring me with soft words and her hand running through my hair.

"Do you feel better about this evening?"

"Sort of... It's hard to explain, but I do feel a little better."