A Soft Boiled Egg - The New Normal?

Story Info
Chris tries to sort out his feelings about becoming Tina.
15.1k words
4.69
8.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers

This is an erotic work, do not read if you are a minor. This work contains themes of feminization and femdom as well as wrestling with trans identity. If these things aren't appealing to you, I would suggest reading something else.

Hey all, quick note before things get started, this is another case of one chapter getting expanded into multiple new ones. The events aren't that different from Part 3 / Chapter 2 of the original work, I just unpacked them a bit. I did add a new Chris and Julie scene, so there's more to enjoy. I also changed the ending to Tina and Lisa's date so that it furthered the main plot a bit more and did more to build on their relationship. Enjoy!

Part 3 / Chapter 6

Tuesday morning I resolved to get up to do some exercise. The last few days had me thinking about taking more control over what was happening to me. If I chose to leave Chris behind, eventually, I wanted to do it on my own terms. Putting on a little weight and doing some exercise to develop a more feminine silhouette seemed like the best place to start. I could do that without Julie or Lisa's interference. Well, additional interference anyway.

Lisa had ordered me some athleisure wear, so I pulled on a set that was navy blue with neon-green piping. The lycra boy shorts fit snugly enough that I didn't need a gaffe. The crop top was a little tight with my new boobs, but I managed to get it on without too much issue. I pulled my hair back and then twisted it into a bun.

I flinched when I looked in the mirror. Feminine as it had become, my reflection had been recognizable as Chris before. Now it was only Tina standing there. I felt all sorts of emotions, elation and fury and disappointment just to name a few, but decided to push through for now. Regardless of how I felt, I had to admit that Tina looked hot as hell with her boobs straining ever so slightly against the neckline. I wasn't anywhere near the size Lisa's breast forms had me made look in Vegas, but I still looked bigger than I expected.

Also, when had my abs gotten so nice? Was it something about the corset? Had my butt always looked that good, too, or was it just the shorts? How had I missed this transformation? I figured I would be mischievous and sent Julie a selfie.

[ My Tina looks so good! ] she replied. Which was soon followed by [ Wish I was at home to work you out ]. She'd ended the last one with an imp emoji.

I drank a double shake to make up for the previous day's exertions. I followed that up with some yoga I did by following a video online. I hadn't done yoga before, the routine I was trying out was fifteen minutes long and supposed to be for beginners, but it pushed me in a way working out had never managed. I was so sore and breathless that I had to lay on the floor on my back for a bit to catch my breath. The challenge was exciting, though, and I resolved to do it on a regular basis until I wasn't wiped out after a half-hour.

I was a mess after that, so I wandered upstairs to shower. There wasn't much to do today, I had done all of the cleaning yesterday before going to see Lisa, so my morning seemed to be pretty free. Maybe I would take stock of my wardrobe and see what pieces would still work when the weather changed in a couple of months. I had a general idea of what I liked to wear now, so I could do some online shopping for winter stuff as well.

I was blow-drying my hair when I heard the doorbell. I was going to ignore it, but then I meandered over to our master bedroom's window and looked out to see a FedEx delivery truck.

Oh, shoot! My engine parts! With everything else, I'd forgotten I ordered them right before I left for the wedding. This delivery was everything I needed to get my car out of the garage and out on the streets. I couldn't let it get away!

I grabbed a towel and threw it around me before running down the stairs. I made sure the opening was to one side and whipped the front door open just in time to see a tall guy with fairly broad shoulders walking back to his truck. "Wait! Don't go!"

Upon hearing the door open, he turned back around. He had a rugged kind of face with a strong, square chin, the kind you'd expect to see on a poster for an action movie from the '80s. He was kind of built like an action hero from that era, too. I guess lifting boxes all day was a real workout.

"Uh..." he said, gaping at me. Finally, after a beat, he continued. I saw him give a little sigh when he looked down at his clipboard. "Right. I have a delivery for... Chris Adams? Does he live here?"

"Yes, this is the right address," I replied. I noticed he hadn't looked up at me again. Had he never seen another guy answer the door in a towel? Then I realized something was amiss when he asked a follow-up question.

"Where would you like me to put it, ma'am?"

Ma'am? I was so completely taken aback that I didn't even flinch at the double entendre. Like, I was damn near in just my skin. How could he think I was a woman?

Looking down, I noticed I'd wrapped the towel around my torso as if by instinct. I had a good bit of unexpected cleavage. The towel itself was long and bulky enough to cover my junk. Then I recalled how my toenails were painted. I still had tan lines from Vegas, too. I could understand the mix-up.

"I'm sure your husband had a place in mind," he added when I hadn't responded in the few seconds I'd spent putting things together.

Husband?! They were my parts goddammit! I switched to Tina's voice to avoid further embarrassment. Even so, I couldn't keep from having an edge when I spoke.

"Oh, no. Those are my parts. They're for my car."

"You're Chris?" He seemed surprised.

"Yup, that's me," I said, flashing him a smile that had become a reflex. "It's Christina, really, but you can call me Tina. All my friends do."

"Okay, Tina -- I mean, Miss Adams."

The part of me who wanted to be Tina all the time was relishing the situation. She knew the delivery guy was getting hard just from how he was starting to shuffle. She couldn't wait to text Lisa and tell her what an awesome job she'd done with her tits. Again, I pushed those thoughts aside. There would be time for those sorts of things later. For now, I just wanted to get my parts into the garage.

I pointed to the right. "Put them over there in the--." The garage was closed. Well, duh. Julie was parking in the driveway while I worked on the GTO. Nothing like living up to my strawberry blonde dye job.

"Uh... I'll open it for you first, so you can get started. I'll run upstairs and throw on something a bit more decent then be back out so I can sign for them."

"S-s-sure thing..." He still seemed a bit speechless. He had pulled off his hat and was rubbing his forehead with the heel of the same hand.

I hurried to the garage to hit the door opener and then rushed upstairs to get dressed.

Since he thought I was 'Miss' Adams, I figured it would be faster just to keep presenting as such. I didn't want to let the guy wait any longer after all, and finding "Chris" clothes might take a few minutes.

As such, I grabbed the first thing I saw -- a pair of black capri-style tights neatly folded on top of the laundry I needed to put away -- followed by whatever happened to be on the first hanger in the closet. In this case, it was a flowery, half-sleeve sundress I didn't recognize. Julie must've bought it for me while I was in Vegas. I skipped a bra and shoes completely and hustled down the stairs two at a time with one hand on my chest to keep myself from bouncing around too much. The sensation was completely different from how the forms had felt. How did the girls handle it when they were so much bigger?

By the time I got through the kitchen and back to the garage, the delivery guy was wheeling a hand truck up the driveway. It looked like there were seven boxes of varying sizes stacked on it. There was already one bigger box next to the wall near the front of the garage. Probably the main portions of the new overhead cam.

I admit, I was bouncing up and down with excitement. I was so eager to tear into the cardboard it didn't even occur to me now how much that was causing my temporary boobs to jiggle or my half-dry hair to bounce. I couldn't control myself.

"Hello again, ma'am," he said, still pointedly not looking at me. He was talking at least. "This is a lot of boxes. If you don't mind my asking, what all is in here?"

"Oh, lots of stuff." Yeah, that was really enlightening. Two for two on blonde moments and it wasn't even ten a.m. "These are the parts I need to get my baby here up and running," I said, throwing back the cover over the GTO.

"Oh, wow," he said, catching the first glimpse of the muscle car. I'd finished the clear coat the week before my life had really exploded, so it looked straight out of a car magazine. It was a deep, royal blue that looked black until I flipped on the lights.

"Okay. That's hot," he said, obviously impressed. "Did you do the paint yourself? It doesn't look like a stock color."

"All three coats," I said with pride as I pointed out my professional spray paint gun. "I made the color mix myself, too. The clear coat was a bitch, though."

"I bet." He leaned on the hand truck, his nervousness fading. "Y'know I'm into cars myself, I'd love something as nice as this, but there's no way I could ever afford it -- much less give it the time."

"Yeah... I guess I'm a little spoiled, that way, huh?"

We hit it off after that. I proceeded to jump into the minutiae of what I had planned. He seemed very interested and it was great to have a captive audience for once. Whenever I tried to talk shop with Julie, her eyes would glaze over and she would reply with a "That's nice, dear" or some other sort of vague acknowledgment that she'd heard me. Mick, as he told me, seemed enthralled.

After I rambled on for about ten minutes, he asked me if I was doing it alone. I said yes. He asked why my husband wasn't helping me. I circumvented that question by saying I didn't have one. I didn't want to explain the whole cross-dressing thing. Heck, I'd even forgotten that I was even presenting as Tina until he had asked. For the first time in a while, it felt like sex or my identity wasn't the topic of conversation. It was nice; just two guys hanging out and talking about cars.

"Well, I get off work at 4:30," he said. "I'd be happy to come over and help you. Some of those engine parts are heavy and having someone to hold them would speed you up."

I explained that I only had mornings to work on the vehicle. It wasn't exactly a lie, evening hours were spent with Julie. There was something else, though, I didn't want him to run into her either. With the way she has been going on about guys showing interest in me, I knew she'd read more into this than just two car enthusiasts hanging out.

Maybe I needed to have Chuck over sometime this week to warm her up to the idea of me having friends coming by the house again. It'd been a while. Yeah, that was a good idea. It would be nice to have a barbeque or something with the band and have a chance to introduce myself as Tina to people I felt I could trust.

"Oh, that's a shame, Miss Adams," he said, looking a bit disappointed. "As you might imagine, mornings are when I'm the busiest."

Still thinking about the idea of a barbeque, I blurted out a question. "What about this weekend?"

"I could swing that. I think I'm off Saturday if you still need help."

"Sure," I said. "I'll probably start around nine. You can help me then if you want. That'll give me time to get most of the easier stuff done."

He asked for my number in case something came up and I gave it to him. He typed it in and then sent a quick text so that I'd have his. Then he noticed the time. He'd been here for nearly forty-five minutes.

"Oh crap, I've got to get back to work. I'm way behind on my deliveries."

"No problemo," I said. "See ya Saturday."

"Sure thing. It's a date."

I had already stopped paying attention to Mick as I quickly started unwrapping boxes. I had parts to install! With my baby so close to being done I was anxious with anticipation.

I lost track of time as I jumped into the work of installing pieces and parts. When the sun went down, I realized I hadn't even stopped for food and my stomach was growling. I'd also completely ruined the dress with grease and oil.

I was under the car working on installing the fan belt when Julie walked in. It was being a pain and I almost had it when she announced, "I've been texting you for the past hour and you haven't responded. "

Without letting go of the blasted belt and losing my progress, I said, "Sorry, honey. The parts we ordered came this morning and I've been excited to get them in."

"Well, I was hoping for some Tina time," she said. "I texted you asking you to be ready to go out to dinner with me and wear something extra sexy."

"I'm sorry, Julie," I said, still wrestling with the belt. "I really want to get this done. Why don't you grab a coin off my nightstand and I'll make it up to you tomorrow?"

She said nothing and no doubt was staring at me in shock. After about 10 seconds she turned and walked back inside, still without saying a word.

It took me about 30 more seconds of struggling with the belt before it dawned on me what I'd done. I'd just set the worst precedent in the world. The coins had always been used to have sex and I had just used one to get out of sex. That was not what I wanted them to be used for -- not ever.

I dropped everything, leaving the belt to unravel, and rushed inside to see a dazed Julie sitting on the couch. I skipped to the kitchen and poured her half a glass of the red from Sunday and brought it back. As I handed it to her, I stumbled all over my words trying to apologize and explain all at once.

"I'm so stupid," I started to say. "I don't know what I was thinking-- It was just-- I didn't want to break my phone-- I can shower and change real quick, if you want. Let me make it up to you. What can I do?"

She smirked at me. "Well, I'm definitely not giving you back your coin. That's your payment for being a jerk -- and for ruining that dress."

"Sorry, I--"

"Yes, yes, I understand. Excitement got the better of you. You can make it up to me by being my sex slave again all Sunday."

"Deal," I said immediately. "That doesn't sound like a bad punishment at all."

I then ran upstairs to shower.

"One other thing," she yelled after me. "You can't wear dresses when you work on your car! You're lucky I love you because if Lisa saw that dress right now she'd kill you!"

Part 3 / Chapter 7

I gave Chuck a call as I drank my first shake of the morning. He apologized but told me to take a rain check.

"Sorry, Chris, I've got inventory this week and I have to be here as GM."

The same was true of Siouxsie, Dylan, and Robert. They all had work. Oh, right. I was the only one with all the time in the world right now. Man, I didn't need to work. I was having sex every night. In fact, I was having sex with two goddesses. I was only a couple of days away from having my car ready to go. I really was spoiled.

I texted Julie that little revelation and she replied with an imp grin and a heart emoji. [ All the best for my Tina. ]

[ Oh ] she added and then the bubble with dots appeared. After a moment, I got a longer text. [ There's a luncheon today at the university for recruiting, did you want to come? ]

[ Would anyone else from work be there? ]

[ Yes ] and then [ The event was organized by our firm and a couple of others. ]

There was no way I was going to attend something like that. I've never enjoyed functions for her firm and I really wasn't looking to have my identity as Tina outed to all of her co-workers on top of that. [ Hard pass. Sorry, baby. ]

[ Two coins in two days? ] she asked. [ They burning a hole in your pocket? ]

[ I just wanna get the car done... ] I typed back.

[ Well, go on then. I'll see you later. ]

I drank a second shake and did another round of yoga. Of course, I was still wiped out by it. Then I got to work, this time in some of my older clothes. They still felt big, but it was less of a surprise this time. I put on some music that was a combination of recommendations between Ash and Chuck and got to work.

As is always the case with difficult things, the belt went on in one try after having spent two-plus hours fighting with it yesterday. The spark plugs went in without an issue, too, and the overhead cam fit like a champ. With the engine back together, I could fire it up. I still needed to replace a few things here and there in the powertrain, but things would be fine as long as I left the car out of gear.

To say the GTO roared to life was no exaggeration. On the very first crank of the ignition, the engine turned over and let out a deep and hearty grumble that made my whole body vibrate since I was sitting on the chassis. I left it running for a moment and enjoyed the purr of it idling.

Julie came home early, probably heading out after the event ended. Even though she looked great in her knee-length classic-patterned Burberry dress, I could tell she was exhausted. I cleaned up, got into something sexier, and came down to rub her shoulders.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked after a moment.

"Oh, it was just the normal sexist bullshit," she said, putting down a wine glass she hadn't touched and turning to face me. "You'd think lawyers in this day and age would have more sense than to be creeps to potential interns or clerks."

"Guessing not?" I crossed my arms, and I saw Julie glance at what remained of my cleavage. Her tired eyes lit up a little and I throbbed against my panties.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Why can't more guys be like you?"

"What do you mean by that?" No, seriously. What did she mean? It felt like our relationship hung on her response.

"I mean someone Caring. Compassionate. Cute in lingerie." She was tracing the edge of my garter when she said the last one. Then she let her hand drop as her face took on a serious but also worried expression.

"You do know I appreciate you, right?" she said, looking up at me again." And that I appreciate you doing all this for me."

I could have played it off, but the moment felt like it called for honesty. "At this point, it's as much for me as it is you."

Julie seemed confused about me saying that so I walked around and sat next to her. "Being Tina is kind of thrilling for me, cathartic even. I enjoy acting like her and thinking like her. I enjoy being her."

"I see," she said, shifting her position so she was propping her head up with an arm on the back of the couch. She was appraising me, I could tell. "So you are considering taking her on as your personality then?"

"I am, but..." I rubbed my arm as I looked away. "I know I said this the other night, but it feels like you two have this grand plan in mind for me and that's really, I dunno, scary. I just want to take it as it comes."

There was a pregnant pause where my statement just hung in the air between us. What was she going to say to that?

"Oh, come here, sweetie." She swept me into her arms and kissed the top of my head. "I didn't want to force you into anything, I just..."

"Got carried away. Just like I did with the car."

"Exactly," she said, sitting back. "Carried away. This is all so exciting--exciting and arousing--that sometimes I get lost in the fantasy. I figured you were doing the same."

"Don't be afraid of asking me things, Jules," I said, and I really meant it. "I know your past with men probably makes that hard, but, as you said, I'm not most guys."

"Okay," she said, nodding. I could have sworn her eyes were gleaming with held-back tears. We sat there for a moment, holding hands and not really saying anything. It felt like I was connecting with Julie again. Like we had before all of this. Finally, though, I broke the silence.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
585 Followers