A Softly Dominant T-girl's Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding-dong

Who the fuck is that? Who cares I'm not answering it. I can't have people seeing me in this state.

Ding-dong

Oh just fuck off already! Can't you tell I'm trying to ice cream myself to death here? She ate another spoonful.

Ding-dong

Oh for fucks sake. "Go away!" She shouted.

Ding-dong

Argh. If it's Jehovah witnesses and they try to stick their foot in the door they're gonna get my foot stuck up their fucking arse. Alison dragged herself away from her self pity and marched angrily to the door, her bare feet padding on the cold floor before yanking open to see...

"Adam! You're back! Why didn't you use your key and... it doesn't matter. I'm sorry Adam and I'm so glad you're back and I swear I'll never stand in your way again and if you want me to back off anyone I will and I'll never mmmppphh!"

Alison's eyes went wide as Adam's lips locked onto hers and his tongue slipped gently yet insistently into her open mouth. His hands ran across her back, one drifting up into her hair as he caressed her and pulled her in. For a moment she stood frozen as her mind struggled to work out if this was really happening. As he continued the kiss she tentatively wrapped her arms around him, still unsure of herself before breaking out of her stupor and kissing him back with a deep and sudden intensity.

Adam was actually just as surprised as she was by the kiss. On the way over he had been planning what to do and what to say. When she opened the door he was going to talk to her, sound out how they both felt and maybe plot a course to explore their feelings together. Slowly and safely, without doing anything rash or stupid that they might regret in the morning. But when she opened the door it was as if he was truly seeing her for the first time. She was everything to him. All these years looking for the right woman and she had been right here under his own nose the whole time. How the hell had he missed it? When he saw her he simply couldn't help himself.

Alison finally broke away and took a step back looking flustered. Their roles temporarily reversed with her uncertain and Adam the strong confident one, more sure of himself now than at any other point in his life.

"Adam I umm," She smiled nervously. "You should have called and told me you were coming. I... I... well just look at me. I'm a total mess."

"You look amazing." He stepped forward and kissed her.

She blushed and stepped back again. "And I umm, I really need a wash."

"You smell amazing." Again he stepped forward and kissed her.

"And I'm umm, I'm wearing my big comfy knickers." She said, cringing.

"Your knickers are," He pulled the waistband of her sweatpants and glanced down "umm well Ok they're not amazing. But we can take them off."

"Yeah? And umm, what would you want to do with me once you took them off?"

"Anything you want."

"Oh wow," she felt so giddy and off balance. She needed to pull herself back together. This wasn't like her. She preferred to be the one in control. "But you know I'm a top right? You know what that means don't you?"

"I know what it means."

"Are you sure? Because it means if we do this then I'll want you to go down on me. I'll want you to, you know, suck my cock. Are you going to be OK with that?"

"I know what you'll want from me," he gulped, "and I want to do it."

Her eyes flashed with desire as the possibilities and images shot through her mind. Her confidence was flowing back just as his was beginning to ebb. She stepped forward and he retreated a step.

"It means I'll want to take you, to slide myself deep inside you and make you mine. Are you prepared to let me do that to you baby," she asked in an excited trembling voice, "are you prepared to give yourself to me?"

"Umm, so you're going to be calling me baby now are you. I think I could get used to that," he tittered anxiously.

"I'm glad," she said, backing him up against the wall, eyes burning into his. "But you're stalling and that's not what I asked. I need to know if you are willing to give yourself to me? Are you going to be able to cope with this kind of relationship?"

"I think so but... you'll take it slow right?"

'I think so!' Why the hell couldn't he have just said yes! Alison's confidence was suddenly faltering again. She felt more nervous than when she first came out to her parents, than the first time she went to school dressed as a girl. Damn it this was why she had never pushed anything with him before. The stakes were too high. What if he hated it? If he did could they ever go back to how it was? Would she lose everything? Shit! This was terrifying. Should she just call it off? She gulped and tried to calm herself. Maybe she needed to slow it down and give them both some time to think.

"Yes of course. If we do this we'll take it really slow for your first time. We'll go as slow as you like and I'll make sure it's good for you but umm, maybe I should go and freshen up a bit because well... you know?"

"NO," he shouted, quickly pulling her top off over her head and throwing it to the side. "We've already waited too long, we need to do this right now!"

She gulped. "OK." Alison whispered, once again letting him lead.

He pulled her in and kissed her neck, his right hand gliding over to cup and gently squeeze her soft yet firm teardrop shaped breast. Her nipple rapidly hardened beneath his fingers as he rubbed back and forth against it with his thumb. He continued a line of kisses down her neck and across her shoulder as she softly moaned and angled her head to the side to give him better access. Adam continued kissing and licking his way over her soft flesh towards the unattended nipple of her left breast before swirling his tongue around the areola and latching onto her nub.

"Oh that's it baby," she moaned, "suck on my tits. Oooh yeah I like that," Alison added as he twisted and tweaked her nipple. "Yeah just like that you dirty little boy."

She paused. Was that too much? Calling him a dirty little boy? No, he seemed to react positively enough. She relaxed again, grinning broadly. Anything he did to her she was more than willing to do back to him so if he wanted to get a little twisty with her nubs that just meant all the more fun for her later when she reciprocated.

After teasing her for a few more minutes Adam continued his journey down her body. Kissing and licking his way over her taut abs. As he sank down in front of her his hands left her breasts, running lightly down her sides before coming to rest on her hips. He looked up into her eyes. This was the point of no return and they both knew it. It was one thing to play with her tits and suck her nipples but once he sucked her cock things would never be the same between them. This would be the point where their old friendship ended and something new would begin.

Alison bit her lip and waited. His fingers snaked into the waistband of both her sweats and her knickers, ready to pull them down as one. Again he seemed to hesitate and all she could hear was her own beating heart. Come on Adam. Do it. Please. It may have been moments but for her it was as if time was standing still.

"Oooooh yesss," she groaned as he finally pulled her pants to the floor in one continuous motion and her hard throbbing cock bounced up, grazing his face and leaving a small trail of pre-cum on his cheek. For a second or two a thin glistening strand remained connecting his face to her glans. A large drop of pre ran down it, snapping the thread and swinging down onto his open lips. "Oh fuck." She moaned as his tongue darted out to collect it and his eyelids fluttered adorably. Adam trembled at his first taste of her and the beautiful little contented sound he made was enough to convince her it was a taste he was soon going to become very familiar with.

Alison breathed deeply as she tried to calm herself. The last thing she wanted to do was blow her load all over his face like some adolescent teen at their first sight of boob but he wasn't making it easy for her and he hadn't even touched her yet. The anticipation was killing her but surely he wouldn't back out now. Although... she had been in a bit of a funk since he'd left and she hadn't washed down there for a couple of days so it was probably more than a little musky. She saw his nose wrinkle as he took in her scent. Was it going to put him off? Come on Adam. I know I'm far from my best but please don't back out now. I need to feel your lips, your mouth, your tongue. I need this so badly.

He breathed in deeply and moaned as he finally moved his hand up to grasp and gently stroke her. Her cock felt so solid and yet so soft and pliable at the same time. His other hand raised up to cup her balls, so warm, so heavy, so full. He gently toyed with them as he continued to caress her considerable length and inhaled the powerful aroma of her womanhood. Something about it smelt so raw and powerful conjuring images of an amazon warrior in his mind. Strong and all conquering. It was an image that suited her well.

Adam could feel himself changing. He certainly wasn't submissive by nature but kneeling before this goddess of a woman was doing something to him. He felt desperate to please her. He had struggled with how adamant she had been about being a top. Wondering if that was going to be a deal breaker. The idea that she would expect him to be on the receiving end for most if not all of the time had worried the crap out of him on the journey over here. Now he knew he had been worrying over nothing. There was nothing he wanted more than this.

Tearing his eyes from her cock he looked up at Alison. She was still staring down at him and biting her lip. So focused on him that she was unaware she had been holding her breath this whole time.

"I love you Alison," he stated softly with complete and total conviction before engulfing her head in one smooth movement.

"Ooooh yesssss," she cried out, releasing the air from her lungs and moving her hands to his head. "You have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this. Oh shit that feels sooo goooood." She rolled her head back to look at the ceiling while gently running her fingers through his hair. She knew she had him. He was hers now and always would be.

She continued to stroke him as he bobbed up and down on her cock. "Mmmm that's it baby, you're making me feel so good, keep going, oh yeah that's wonderful."

Spurred by her words Adam worked harder, taking in more and more of her, determined to be the best she'd ever had. He tried taking her into his throat but came back gagging.

"Hey, hey, easy baby, easy. You don't need to do too much the first time round. What you're doing is fine. You don't have to force it." She rocked her hips slightly, gently fucking his face. "Mmmm that's it baby just keep going," she groaned. "You know this is already the best blowjob I've ever had right?"

He looked up at her and cocked an eyebrow. There was no way she hadn't been with someone better at this than him.

She saw the questioning glance and smiled while biting her lip. "It's the best blowjob I've ever had because it's you doing it," she purred while continuing to gently plow his mouth. "Although... if you want to take me a little deeper you won't hear me complaining. You'd need to relax your throat and swallow. But if you can't do it or it feels uncomfortable just stop, we'll have years to explore each other."

Adam rose instantly to the challenge, moving his hands to her bottom to help guide her movements. He enthusiastically bobbed up and down, mentally preparing himself for the next stage and lapping his tongue around her head. It was time to give deep throating a serious try.

His first two attempts failed but he was determined to do all he could to show Alison how far he would go for her and on the third try she finally entered his throat.

"Oh yeessss. That's it baby oh fuck yeah!" He held her there for a few moments before pulling off and gasping for breath. Somehow he managed to suppress a cough but couldn't stop his eyes from watering. He went back to sucking on her head for a little while and then attempted it again. This time he found it much easier as his throat was more relaxed and she popped straight in.

"Mmmm," he moaned around her.

"Oh yeah baby that feels so good, I can feel you vibrating around me. I'm going to start taking more control now, OK? Are you comfortable with that? Let me know if you want me to slow down or stop."

Lacing her fingers behind his head she slowly withdrew before pushing deeper into him. Alison luxuriated in the confines of his tight throat, gently probing him until she found his limit before backing off and staying within his tolerances. Making sure he was enjoying it just as much as she was. It felt heavenly.

"You've taken over half of me honey, you've got over six inches buried in that tight little throat of yours. It's incredible, I'm so proud of you baby you're working so hard to get me off."

She smiled down sweetly as she gently pumped herself in and out of him. He wouldn't be able to get to her base without a lot of practice and she certainly wasn't going to force it. In time she would train him up. In time she'd make him her perfect little cocksucker, he'd be able to deep throat her monster whenever he wanted to and she knew he'd love her for it.

"I like my balls sucked on too Adam. I'm going to let go of your head now and I want to feel you kissing your way down my shaft and burying your nose in my nutsack. I need your tongue and your lips on them."

As she released him he backed off, licking across her frenulum and over the urethra before flashing a quick smile and slowly kissing his way down, maintaining eye contact all the way. Once there he gripped her pole and breathed deeply, licking across her balls and gently pulling the skin with his lips before letting go and sucking one into his mouth.

"Oooo easy baby easy, be gentle down there they're sensitive you know. Yes, that's nice, just like that. Mmm yeah let it bathe in your mouth, now swirl your tongue around it. Oh yes, that's perfect. Be nice and soft with those sweet lips of yours. Good boy, gently flex your mouth around them. Oooo yeah that's good." She stroked the back of his head tenderly. "You like the taste of them baby?"

"Mhmm."

"Yeah? Is it nice and salty down there? They've been marinating in those panties all night so they need a good clean. And seeing as you didn't want to wait until I freshened up it falls upon you to give them a nice tongue bath. Mmmm that's wonderful. Now the other one sweetie. Yeah that's it."

Adam lovingly worked away on her for a few more minutes as she stroked his hair and murmured encouragement. Slowly he pulled back, gently stretching her until her ball finally popped free. He smiled up at her and ran his tongue back up her shaft before sucking her cockhead into his mouth, diving deep before pulling free once more.

"I can't wait any longer. I want you to fuck me Alison. I want to feel you deep inside me." He stood up and kissed her before pulling back. "Will you take me?"

"Are you sure about this baby?" Shit, she thought, why did I ask him that. Why did I give him a chance to change his mind? Don't say no, don't say no, don't say no.

"I think so. I mean yes! Yes. Yes definitely yes, we need to do it right now. I need you so badly."

"Come on then." She took his arm and quickly led him to her bedroom. Adam ran his eyes over her glorious naked form as she dragged him along behind her, subconsciously rubbing himself as his gaze fell on her perfect peachy bottom. She might end up as the main top but there was no way he wasn't going to try that out every now and again. She looked round and caught him staring, smiling as she instantly read his mind.

"I know what you're thinking and whenever anyone has asked me to be on the receiving end the answer has always been the same. No, I'm always the top." She smirked as she saw his face fall a little and resumed dragging him to his fate. "But for you baby... it'll be a yes. I'll make sure to give you a little test drive every now and again," she giggled happily. "Not today though. Today your ass is all mine."

Alison spun him around and with a little playful shove sat him down on the bed. She drew his head back down onto her cock, thrusting gently into his mouth several times before withdrawing and pulling off his shirt. "Mmmmm," she ran her hands over his chest and tweaked his nipple causing him to yelp.

"Oooo you have sensitive nipples. Lucky me. But I seem to be the only one who's naked and I've been dying to see that tight little rose bud of yours for soooo long."

She unbuckled his belt and started wiggling his pants down before lifting both them and his legs up and dragging him to the edge of the bed. She bunched the material at his knees, forcing him onto his back as she raised his bottom a few inches from the bed to expose his star for the first time.

"Oh wow. You don't know how often I've imagined having you like this. All bent over and at my mercy. Time for a little taste." Adam gasped as she leaned down low and ran her tongue up his crack, across his hole and up to his balls.

"Oh you like that baby," she cooed, lapping his hole a few more times and watching it twitch delightfully. "If I'd asked you to do that to me would you have done it?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oooo you really are a dirty boy aren't you. I simply don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"Oh I think you have some pretty good ideas already." He replied, reaching out and pulling her head back into his crack before spreading himself wider.

Alison smiled and went back to noisily rimming him, putting on a show for her new lover, making sure it was as wet and sloppy as possible. This was going so much better than she had hoped. They had always been a little lewd and dirty with their jokes but now she knew he really was going to be as filthy in the bedroom as she had hoped. She really had hit the jackpot with Adam and they were going to spend years testing each other's limits. She shuddered at the possibilities as she wiggled her tongue inside him as he moaned his encouragement.

She continued to play with him as she dribbled her spit onto her fore finger. It was time to start opening him up. Everything so far had just been foreplay but now it was time to get him properly prepared for her. This was where she would find out if they were truly compatible.

Adam twitched away from her as he felt her tongue replaced with the ball of her finger but it was only momentarily. He soon relaxed and allowed her to circle and gently probe him. Alison teased the outside for a little longer before dribbling more spit onto him and spreading it around his hole. It was time to begin. She held her breath and slowly pushed the tip inside him, stopping as each time she felt him tense up and continuing each time he relaxed.

"That's it baby, just open up and let me in. Mmmm good boy you're doing so well."

She bit her lip and continued to press, up to the second knuckle now. She lapped away again and soon had her whole finger inside, twisting it around and seeking his prostate.

"Ooooh, oh wow. What is that? Oh shit that feels good Alison. Oh yes just there that's... oooh yeah!"

"Yeah baby, you like it when I touch this spot right here?" She pressed and tapped it with her finger as he wiggled and flexed around her, desperate for more sensation. "Mmmm you seem to have a nice and sensitive prostate. You want to know a little secret? It'll feel so much better when you have my thick cock pressing against it."

She worked it some more and her face lit up as he bit his lip and gripped the bed sheets while moaning continuously. From the intense look on his face she could tell he was super sensitive and made for anal sex. A few moments ago she didn't think she could be any more horny. She'd been wrong.