All Comments on 'A Soigneur's Song'

by HotStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LonelyImpulseLonelyImpulseover 13 years ago
Devils in the Details

Very nice. Loved the extra little details of life with a group of professional bikers. Shows you know a bit about it, and that's the kind of thing that that makes or breaks a story. If you plan to continue this, you may want to take the time to read a massage therapy manual, as what seemed to be missing were the equally strong details that Ryan would know as a masseur. You know, the specific muscle groups he's teasing and pleasing, the techniques he's employing... that sort of thing. Just a thought. And yes - MTs definitely know exactly what *not* to do during a massage - it's called crossing client boundaries... lol. Although Ryan seems to have made a career out of it... wow... wish I had his balls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Surely there's more.

Cole was more than willing to help him out. I'm just sayin' ...

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Could you please write more chapters of this story. It's totally hot and very well written.

As well as useful for the series I'm writing about a professional cyclist.

morsartmorsartalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed A Soigneur's Song

Wonderful beginning. Would much enjoy any sequel you care to post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous