A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 03

Story Info
Tenacious Princesses, tender care and tummy filling.
4.1k words
4.81
21.8k
45

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, he's waking up." Nate blinked, every nerve in his body screaming in pain. Was that Isabelle's voice?

"Oh, thank Vashayna."

"Guh." He said dumbly. A bottle, put to dry cracked lips, poured down his throat. Water, glorious water, until it was taken away.

"Muh."

"Still giving orders, huh?" A teasing, giggling voice. But it wasn't Isabelle. The water returned, soothing his dry throat. He felt like he'd screamed himself hoarse.

He was afraid to open his eyes, but then he felt a soft hand caressing his inner thigh.

Where was he?

In a landing, besides a river, the sound of water gently streaming. A fireplace, dead now, but recently alight, still giving off a little heat. The sun was up, shining brightly, the birds singing cheerfully as they bathed in its light - it was like a cartoon. Except for him - he was fully naked, except for the mass of bandages and gauze that covered half of his body. His head was propped up on something soft, allowing him to see the beautiful girl perched between his legs, gently stroking his thighs, smiling at him. Ana.

"Am I in heaven?" Nate questioned, voice rough.

Ana broke out into giggles. "She told me you often said stupid things."

"Who?"

Ana's eyes flicked to her wrist. She was wearing his arm-guard, he realized, and standing on the screen, in 3D, a shrunk-down ten inch version of Isabelle, looking like a perfect supermodel in a forest green sleeveless dress and matching heels. She kicked one leg up behind her, heel to her bum, like one of those viruses you could get when you went to adult sites, that danced on your holoscreen and announced to everyone that you were a dirty pervert. Nate would catch one of his soldiers with those viruses, once a week.

"Isabelle?" Nate said. He was so confused, and still wasn't sure he wasn't dead. Ana was still rubbing his inner thighs, and he was still all too aware his cock was lying there, for all to see.

"Luckily, she has a presence in your armguard as well as in your mind, so when you were knocked out, she was able to give me some advice on how to keep you alive." Ana yawned sleepily. "I've never met an ancient benevolent AI before, but I'm glad I did. Isabelle's been giving me surgery lessons for eight hours, helping me fix you up from the outside while she tries to patch you up from the inside. We've been up all night trying to fix you up, hero."

"I...what? It worked? Did you get hurt? Are you okay? Did you escape the bugs? Did-"

"Easy, Nate." She shared an amused look with Isabelle. "He saves the day, almost dies and wants to know how I am?"

"I've never seen someone vascillate so quickly between psychopath and adorable." Isabelle smirked.

"I'm fine, Nate." Ana flicked her eyes down, idle fingers tracing ovals on his thigh. "You were out as soon as you hit the water, and we got flung about in the waters for what felt like hours, and we went under a few times. It was pretty scary, but eventually the water calmed and I was able to drag you out. This is that hiking camp I told you about!" She said sprightly. "I haven't been here since I was ten."

Nate's head collapsed back, staring back at the blue sky. "I'm so glad you're okay. I can't believe we made it. Did you get word to your people?"

"I told them I was alive, but nothing more than that. And I told them I needed three ships at three different starports, as soon as possible."

"What? Why?"

Ana sighed. "Because I can't trust my own people, not after what happened. The bugs came through so easily. Somebody cut the power and killed the backup generator. Our anti-air guns were dead and we couldn't even communicate with the ships in orbit."

"And they were waiting for us at the bridge."

Ana nodded, chewing her lip. "Which, believe me, no bug would have known about. There is a traitor in our midst."

"So, if they send us hostiles, they'll have to split three ways or focus all their forces on one of the ports. That's smart." He praised.

She gave him a pretty smile. "Thanks. But...you're in no condition to move out, just yet. You need some rest, first."

His own smile disappeared. "Rest sounds good, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be getting a lot of rest when I'm sitting in a Federation brig, awaiting court-martial. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I came, but I disobeyed the orders of my commanding officer and flew off on a ship on a whim."

She stroked her hand up and down his thigh, dangerously close to his cock. What was she doing? Did she know he was naked? His cock twitched, beginning to stir. She was still in that mindbending set of stockings, garters, bra and panties, even if it was looking a lot worse for wear.

"Well, I would have been kidnapped, raped and tortured if you didn't, so I'll do my best to impress on the Federation that they have a very grateful ally. Maybe I can get Mother to put in a good word too."

"Speaking of grateful," Nate gathered his courage. "That hand is getting awful close to getting me in a state you might not want me in."

Isabelle and Ana giggled. "Well, in a few days, I'm going to be back among my people, on my homeworld." Ana blew up an exasperated breath, cutely blowing some of the stray bangs of hair off her forehead. "In a big boring palace filled with boring people, waiting for a rescheduled wedding to a man I really hate, who left me to die, all so I can play politics for the rest of my life and make my mother happy. I am going to lose my virginity to a cowardly man. Before he beds me, scientists will ensure my humela is intact, confirming I have my virginity before I lose it to a cowardly man."

"Humela?"

"A Lunari barrier, more magic than flesh, that protects a Lunari maiden's virginity. When penetrated, instead of blood, the Lunari releases a gush of orgasmic fluid."

Ana blushed red, laughing in embarrassment. "Ancient AI really aren't shy, are they?"

"Sorry, Ana." Isabelle said, though she didn't sound it.

"So," Ana smiled at him shyly, trembling a little. "I can't lose my virginity today, but I thought I have to thank my hero, the man who stole a ship, disobeyed orders, fought through countless bugs, took a bullet for me. So, maybe I'll," She paused, biting her lip again. "Isabelle, what's the human terminology?"

Isabelle winked at him from her place on Ana's wrist. "You'd say 'suck you off'."

"Yes," Ana crawled on her knees to be closer, between his legs, one hand on each of his thighs, softly stroking. "Nate, I'm going to suck you off."

"Oh, fuck." Nate laughed, completely out of his element. The super sexy, busty, eighteen-year old Lunari princess was going to blow him? "I really am in heaven."

Ana giggled and relaxed, and Nate realised that she'd been nervous about rejection. "It's my first time, okay, so be nice?" She asked him.

"Sweetheart, I've been following that beautiful ass of yours through hell and back. I'm in danger of blowing as soon as you touch me."

"Well," She said, mock-primly. "That would be a shame, because I'm planning on taking my time, so I can learn as much as I can."

Her hand roamed up and Nate shivered as she took grasp, her delicate little hand dwarfed by his monster cock. "Isabelle informs me that human males are on average, twenty percent larger than Lunari males, and you are an extreme outlier for even human males." Ana said, affecting a business-like tone, though the twitch of her lips betrayed her acting.

"She's not mentioning the fact that when she took off your pants, your cock bounced out and smacked her across the face. I've recorded an image of her shocked face, for your perusal." Isabelle interjected.

Ana shot her a look of betrayal. "It was...unexpected." She added a second hand, right under the first, tracing down his veins with curiosity as she explored. "I didn't realise penises could reach such a size, even soft." Her hand dropped down to gently squeeze his huge, full balls. "Your testicles are so large and they're so hot, so heavy. Isabelle told me about what she did for you, to 'connect' with her. She told me she downloaded your entire sexual history, in order to pleasure you."

She bit her lip, anxiously. "I haven't got that advantage, but..." She dragged the word out. "Isabelle is going to help me. Right, Isabelle?"

"Right."

Nate just looked on with wide eyes.

"First things first," Isabelle said, twirling around and exploded into a white flash. When she reappeared, she was wearing a drill sergeant's outfit, a double breasted brown jacket, adorned with fake medals, along with a non-standard issue matching skirt, far above her knees. The little beret perched on her head completed the look. "You need to make sure there's a lot of lube."

"Lube?" Ana said hesitantly.

"Your saliva, sweetie." Isabelle smiled at her encouragingly. "Get a load in your mouth and let it trail onto his cock."

"Right." She took a deep nervous breath and let a gulp of saliva trail from her lips, coating his cock until it glistened.

"Why do I need to do that if it's going in my mouth?" Ana asked, tugging his cock gently as she looked askance at Isabelle.

"Well, with the best will in the world, you're not fitting all that down your throat, not on your first try, so your hands are going to do a lot of the work here. Keep a nice jerking rhythm while you start exploring with your tongue."

"Got it." Ana nodded her head firmly. "I can do this." With a sweet smile at him, she lowered her head, extending a tentative tongue onto his cockhead, her eyes closed. Nate groaned.

"Try and keep those eyes open." Isabelle advised. "Remember, a blowjob isn't just about the actual sensations. It's about the connection, the intimacy. It's the ultimate act of submission. Nate wants to know you like doing this."

Ana's eyes popped open, looking a little surprised, even as she continued to jerk him. She pulled off where she had been lapping underneath his mushroom head. "Is that true, Nate? Is that part of the pleasure?" She giggled. "Knowing you have the Princess of the Lunari eagerly sucking your cock?"

Nate's cock jumped involuntarily, causing her to ooh. "It is!" Ana said in delight. She ran her tongue down his cockvein and back up, dripping more saliva on him, until her hands were making a satisfying squelch with each jerk.

"That there is precum-"

Isabelle cut herself off as Ana breathlessly slurped the glob of creamy cum, her rosy lips parting, tongue lapping, a kitten with her milk bowl. "It tastes good!" She cut off to say before lapping more, an excited noise in the back of her throat as she realized the more she slurped, the more precum came. "There's so much of it." Ana took a moment to pull her hair behind her head, her smile contagious.

"What does it taste like?"

"I don't know." Ana confessed. "Kinda sweet. Maybe...cinnamon?"

"Cinnamon." Nate laughed, feeling like that was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. He'd had his cock sucked before, and none of his partners had never seemed to think it tasted anything like that, although they had liked the taste.

"Or vanilla?" Ana frowned, licking up some more pre-cum. "I can't really compare it with anything." She smacked her lips.

"Really use your tongue, Ana. Get your lips around it, don't just lick it." Isabelle urged, literally reading Nate's mind.

"Okay." Ana said shyly, lips stretching to wrap around his head, her hot wet tongue coating his cockhead and lapping, making the most arousing slurping noises. Nate's hand came up to her hair, just holding it, enjoying the sensations. It was very much the blowjob of a first timer, but she was enthusiastic and learning and adorable.

Ana went a little harder, starting to suck, tongue twirling, pushing his cock a little further into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized just how much more cock she had to take. She'd barely touched him.

"Keep those hands up, Ana."

Ana had forgotten - blowjobs were so complicated! She started back up with jerking, pleased with how the move produced another spurt of delicious pre-cum for her to swallow. Her lips stretched wider, obscenely, tongue slithering all over his head.

Nate moaned. "That's good, baby."

Ana giggled around his cock. Nobody had ever called her baby. It was just like in the movies. She kept her eyes open as instructed, enjoying seeing the pleasure in his eyes, his little groans and moans, his head falling back, his hips twitching up. Gently, his hand stroked through her hair. Ana smiled. This felt right. He deserved this.

She was feeling good herself, feeling a pool of desire in her core, knowing her panties were wet, thighs squirming together, ankles entwined as she swayed them absentmindedly behind her, like a dog wagging its tail. Every slurp, every jerk, the more she tried, the more he produced, an endless feedback loop of tasty pre-cum for her actions. She took his whole cock-head in her mouth, and it felt like she was the one being rewarded.

"Bob your head, Ana." Isabelle instructed. "Up and down, getting a little closer each time.

She gulped and gulped, taking more of his cock in, smiling in her mind - by Vashayna, he even smelled amazing. So masculine. She'd cleaned him of his sweat, grime, and blood, but he still smelled like man. Absently, she shivered, bobbing her head even lower. When she wasn't meeting Nate's eyes, she was looking down at his trimmed groin, at his heavy balls - that was the target, they taunted her. You can't reach us, they said.

Nate's hips arched up, and she let out a muffled glurk sound, his hand tightening in her hair as his cock reached her throat.

"Oh, fuck, sweetheart, you're so good." Nate murmured.

Ana frowned as she realized she couldn't take him any further, pouting around his cock. That sweet Nate-juice was spurting down her throat, and it tasted so good, but she couldn't get at more of his cock. It was just too big! With a huff, she withdrew, absently swiping up the strand of cum or saliva that stretched from her lips to his cock and swallowing it.

"Your cock is too large." She informed Nate, scowling.

Nate seemed to find that hilarious, to her frustration.

She'd show him! She took several deep breaths. "Use your hand to push me down." She ordered Nate.

"Sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Don't worry, I won't be angry." Ana assured him. She stood up and shimmied her soaking panties down her legs, revealing her glistening pussy to his gaze.

"Uh, Ana." Nate's gaze drew in her hungrily, making Ana turn self-consciously.

"We're not doing that." Ana warned him, before she efficiently tied her hair back with her panties.

"You are beautiful." Nate breathed out. She was petite, but she had a nice small handful of titties and a lovely jiggly perky ass. But she was so slim, he could see the frame of her ribs. Ana caught his gaze.

She smiled wanly. "It's difficult, being in the public eye all the time. Everyone has an opinion, so I get scared to eat sometimes."

"My only opinion is you're gorgeous." Nate replied.

Ana gave him a warm smile, feeling a little dizzy, a little drunk as she sank to lie down between his legs. She captured his cock and began jerking again, kicking her feet back and forth behind her. Nate's hand threaded through her hair again as she descended down his cock.

"Careful, Ana. That cock is no joke." Isabelle warned.

Ana hummed in agreement as she bobbed her head down. His cock hit her throat's opening, the cock just too big.

"Gurk!" She gagged, eyes imploring Nate.

"Oh, fuck." Nate murmured, the sensations getting to him. He pushed down on her head, guiltily enjoying her glurks and moans as she gagged. She still had so much cock to take, but if this was what she wanted..."Come on Princess, take that cock like a good girl." Nate teased her, thrusting his hips up, filthy sounds coming from her throat as he penetrated past her gag reflex.

"Urrrk," She choked, Nate thrusting up, her throat sounding wet schlaps.

"Nate," Isabelle leaned forward on the armguard. "This is interesting. I'm doing some analysis on your semen and it seems to be quite unusual. It seems to have very strong lubricating properties - and your precum event contains a surprising amount of sperm, given precum generally shouldn't contain any sperm at all."

"Kinda busy, Isabelle." Nate breathed out, Ana descending even lower on his cock. He had to stop himself from firing early as he saw her throat bulge again and again with her bobbing rhythm.

"But Nate, it's like its designed to — oh, wow."

Ana swallowed. Nate groaned at the sensation. Her throat seized his cock, warm and wet, and she made cute little humms and purrs as she bobbed and finally took his whole cock down her throat, lips stretched lewdly. It felt incredible for Nate, to see his cock completely disappeared into her gullet, to feel the vice-like grip her throat had, the milking sensations as she swallowed on his cock, her lips pressed against his groin.

Ana gurgled happily, eyes looking at him with triumph. She'd done it, but it felt like they'd done it together - his spurts of creamy precum oiling her throat. It was like he was making her the perfect cocksucker. She squirmed her thighs and moaned.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore." Nate warned, feeling himself pass that point of no return. He cried out with pleasure. Ana stiffened in panic as she felt his cock swell even more, her hands palming his hot heavy balls.

"Here you go, Princess!" He came with a growl, huge spurts of cum shooting down Ana's throat. Ana vibrated and shook as she came hard, squirting out her juices as she felt his hot cream fill her stomach, quick, thick ropes of delicious jizz, seemingly endless until it was just too much for her. She coughed and choked as she pulled back a lot so his cock should shoot it into her mouth, onto her tongue. He tasted so good, but she was worried she was going to drown! His ropes wouldn't end! Her mouth filled up, faster than she could swallow, and with resignation she pulled out completely just as he blasted his final shot, all over her face.

"Oh, fuck, baby." Nate rested his head back, panting.

Ana swallowed, taking several deep breaths, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Cum trickled down into her open mouth, her face painted. One large rope, just one of what felt like a hundred, had covered her face, leaving it dripping from her forehead, her eyelashes, her nose, coating her lips.

Isabelle giggled. "Looking good, Ana."

Ana just gulped dizzily, feeling cum-drunk. She couldn't leave it to waste. It just tasted too good. She scooped it into her mouth, licking her fingers and then set about cleaning his cock.

"Mmm." She purred as she lapped him clean. "I feel like a—" She searched for the right word. The Lunari had a word, but it was very different.

"Slut." Isabelle suggested.

"Yes, slut. Slut, slut, slut." Ana tested the word out. "I..." She shook her head. "Nate, you made me feel so debauched."

"It looks like you enjoyed yourself, though, huh?" Nate teased.

"Yes, very much so." She said, reaching back for her old prim persona. It felt so tonally amiss, the whole situation so perverse, she suddenly giggled. Ana had never felt this good. "Did you?" She said, just another shy eighteen year old having her first sexual experience.

Nate smiled at her, his hand in her hair before he traced it down her cheek. His thumb met her lips and Ana instinctively let it in her mouth, sucking it. "Princess, it was magical. I've never cum that hard in my life."

"He's telling the truth." Isabelle said helpfully. "Even though I should hope to compete when I'm able to conduct more than just a handjob!" She pouted from her place on the armguard, twirling her seafoam teal hair. "You did amazing, Ana, taking all of him like that."

12