A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cum did help." Ana admitted. "Isabelle's right, there's something special about it. And not just the amount of it, either!"

"There's so much more to learn about it, too." Isabelle said, excitedly, bouncing on her heels, skirt bouncing with her. "I can tell it has a lot of unknown properties." She put a finger to her lips. "I just hope they're all good..."

"I hope so too, considering how Ana looks. I've never seen anything like it."

"What do you mean?" Ana frowned, looking down and then gasping in shock. Her stomach was distended, swollen, enormous! "I...what?!" The gallons of thick cream he'd hosed her down with had inflated her belly so she looked pregnant. She brought both hands to her belly, feeling the softness and heat of her belly. She could practically feel the cum sloshing inside of her. She moaned, feeling so connected to Nate all of a sudden.

"Did you make me pregnant?" Ana said, looking so tentative, so vulnerable, that Nate felt his heart reach out.

"No, sweetheart, it's just inflated. It'll go down once your body processes it." Nate caressed her cheek. "I hope." He added, not entirely certain. He'd never come like that before.

"Oh." Ana bit her lip, feeling emotionally overwhelmed. She took a deep breath, her eyes becoming wet and teary.

"Ssh, Princess." Nate drew her up until she was lying on top of him, making Ana even more conscious of her cum-filled belly between them. Nate, conscious of it too, turned her around so she lay on her back, on his chest. It hurt a little, his shoulder wracked with pain, but he ignored it. "It's okay, you've just had a long day, but you're safe. Why don't you get some sleep?"

"Oh, oh-kay." Ana blubbered. "Sorry, you must think me so weak."

"Nobody thinks that." Nate assured her. "I think you're a gorgeous, resourceful, strong-minded Princess who gives a hell of a blowjob."

Ana giggled through her tears, snuggling into his neck.

"Nate, you have military rations in your pants, to your left. Ana, I'm going to presume you won't need breakfast." Isabelle said drolly.

"Or lunch or dinner." Ana murmured sleepily, before she nodded off.

When they were sure she was asleep, Isabelle spoke again. "Your cum is resisting all attempts at analysis, Nate. It's like nothing I've seen before, and I can't compare it to any known substance I can find. I didn't have time to completely consume all Federation knowledge-"

"It's okay, Isabelle. Thank you for doing everything today. Yesterday. You know what I mean. I would have died without you. I've very happy with my non-genocidal ancient AI friend."

She smiled at him, blushing. "I'm very happy with my new host, if you must know." She dissipated into particles from the arm-guard and when she spoke again, it was inside his head.

*Best get some rest, Nate. I've got a feeling we've got an epic adventure ahead of us.*

Nate smiled, Isabelle blowing him a kiss in his mind's eye. His fingers idly traced Ana's hair, stroking it as she slept contentedly on his chest. Around him, the trees swayed in the wind, the birds chirping as the sun rose. He watched it meet the blue sky, watched the birds fly above, dovetailing and chasing one another. In the sky, he could still see the presence of bug ships, huge carriers failing to blot out the sun, unmoving and still. They had nothing left to ravage, but he'd stopped them from victory this time.

Beyond them, beyond the sky, the stars. The galaxy, of humans and Lunari and bugs. And beyond the bug empire, other civilizations, ones he knew of and ones he didn't. Ana let out a cute little snore, blowing some bangs off her forehead, and Nate felt his smile widen.

Isabelle was right. This was going to be the start of an epic adventure.

12