All Comments on 'A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 11'

by RobertWilsonWriting

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining and well writen tale . Big fan of this .

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 1 year ago
I do so hope

That the princess isn't turning into a bimbo, she can still be Nates and have a good head on her shoulders..

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 1 year ago

Still absolutely loving this. But I Agree yes with the secret bunny on the princess. The big for me is that it almost seems like Isabelle has been completely forgotten. There isn’t any of the banter or her helping Nate work through his thoughts. That was a nice part of the story and I hope it returns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the commenter below me said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing that's not working for me here is having Ana be smart and realizing her entire race could be at risk in one scene, and then forgetting all that and acting like a love-struck tween in the next. Is she princes Leah or bimbo Bambi? She should be consistent within reason. For a cheap laugh, you've hurt a lead character you worked hard to develop.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I hope we find out why the Princess is such an idiot now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story, but it copies some of the story lines of another writer. Tefler's 'Three Square Meals'.

KJay15KJay15over 1 year ago

I'm going to have to drop this story here, it started off so good but it's devolved into a mindless bimbo, a forgotten ancient AI and a big dick, such a shame

Madmack37Madmack37over 1 year ago

Destroying the female lead for a couple of cheap thrills stinks. Following the TSM story arc so closely make the author look like the antithesis of a hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with some of the other comments, but I don't really see it as that big of a deal. Sure, Ana giving a drunken interview is pretty bad, but it's not like she dragged the person she was meant to protect to one of the most dangerous parts of the universe on a whim, got instantly double-crossed, and then almost got killed multiple times. Now, that WOULD be bad.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Well, apart from this being as close a copy of Teflers “ Three Square Meals “ and a Star Wars mix as you could get, the story is turning out to be very silly at this point, I sure hope it gets better and soon.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Behind all the fun and action and sex is a good story set in a cool interesting universe.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

see alot of three square meals references.. honestly, I dont care.. the concept of a woman living of a mans cum is hot.. something that happens alot with sucubuss fetishes.. but seeing isabella growing more and more irrelevant, is kinda sad.. really thought she would be the ace in the hole.. she had such a strong and interesting start..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertWilsonWriting@RobertWilsonWriting
Please see my Patreon page for current progress on A Soldier For All Seasons (Chapter 12 now available) and even more stories. https://www.patreon.com/robwilsonwriting Welcome -- I'm an old school sci-fi author getting back in the game. I like the classic space opera books,...