A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please baby cum on my face, cum on your slutty Princess, cover me in your cum, I need it, I need it—" Ana begged around laps and licks.

He grunted and shot, his cock swelling impossibly, long thick white ropes of cum spurting out, covering her lips, her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, her hair. "Yes!" He yelled, thrusting into her tightened wet hands, holding her head tightly to position her, painting her. Yes, this was right, she was his canvas, his cumslut, his receptacle, his...Ana.

She begged and posed and bit her lip and squirmed under the all dominant hand on her head, tongue extending to catch some of his glorious seed. She vibrated and shook as she felt herself cum, juices squirting into her already sodden panties, some escaping down her thigh, for his pleasure was her pleasure.

He covered her face, her hair, and glazing her white and dripping, he still found himself cumming, knees shaking, weak. She leaned back, resplendent, glorying herself, and he let his grip weaken, let his final ropes fire onto her magnificent tits, coating her skin with his seed, watching the thick ropes drip down her cleavage, her chin, her cheeks, her hair. She was marked.

And then he was done, gasping for breath, eyes closed, exhausted.

"Good girl." He muttered and smiled even in his sleepiness when he heard her gasp and shake.

Pure blackness. He let himself rest for a moment, enjoy the relief, that much-needed relief from that never-ending ache.

The sound of kisses, murmurs, laughter interrupted him. His eyes shot open.

Cora and Ana, kissing above his deflated cock, sharing gravity-defying strands of seed. His girl, covered white, sharing his cum, pushing it into the pink-haired girls mouth. She moved Cora's head around, positioning the girl so she could hoover up his cum around her face.

"What the fuck?" Nate gaped.

Ana looked at him guiltily. "Baby, she wants to be beautiful—"

"Ana!" He sat up quickly. "You know my cum does things."

She caressed his thigh. "I know that your cum made me love my body for the first time in my whole life. I know your cum makes me happy, tastes amazing."

"Ana, I'm talking about mental—"

"And I know that my love for you is as natural as the sun and the stars."

"Sweetheart, it's been so quick—"

"Because the heart knows the heart, and what I feel is so obvious."

"You're clearly acting differently than—"

"Because you showed me a life where I could be free—"

"Free to be mine?" Nate growled. "Free to be submissive and whatever this is?" He gestured in frustration to her cum-covered state, to where Cora was still licking at her neck.

Tears sprung to her eyes, eyes wide and vulnerable. "I want her to be as happy as you've made me."

"And what about me?" Nate collapsed back onto the bedding, exhaling a heavy breath. "Am I to be the galaxy's number one beautician now?"

"I'm doing this all for you." Ana defended, hurt, crying.

"So you admit what may happen?" Nate pressed. "That Cora will become every bit as submissive and as adoring—"

"No!" Ana wiped her eyes. "That she'll become beautiful and—"

"Grateful?" Nate snapped.

"And in spending time with you, will get to know you, appreciate you, love you—"

Nate squeezed his eyes shut. Fuck. He knew he was being unkind but he was being given too many lives to fuck up. Why couldn't a real damn hero be covered in loving young women?

The bedding shifted. But when he opened his eyes, it was Cora, not Ana.

"I wanted this." Cora told him seriously. Her lips were shining. "I want what Ana has."

"I-I don't know what I'll do to you. I-I'm just a guy. I take advantage, I'll use you, I'll degrade, debauch, dominate—"

"Nate, you're not irresistable. If you do that to me, then you'll do it with my permission. But I don't want to have sex. If we have sex, and Ana wants me to make sure you're paid in full for making me beautiful, it'll be when I feel you're attracted to me." Cora smiled. She leaned back on her haunches.

"You're very attractive."

Cora snorted, her hand resting for a second on his limp cock. "You're a liar. Sweet, but a liar." She stared down at herself. At her metal corded neck, at the cables and wires visible in her ribcage. She fingered the chrome caps of her eyes.

"But I will be." She licked her lips. "So relax. Let me finish cleaning up your Princess." And she set about doing just that, attaching herself to suckle and lick Ana's tits.

Ana ducked her chin, unable to meet his eyes.

"Ana." Nate said gently. His cock was waking at the erotic sight of Cora slurping at the seed that glazed Ana's weighty bosom. "C'mere."

She launched herself at him, crying into his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her waist. But he wasn't going to hug her. He was going to teach her a lesson. He picked her up and dumped her on the bedding.

"Hands and knees, now." He ordered. She shivered, looking back at him, lips parted.

"Cora, you call that a cleanup? She's still covered in cum like the slut she is." He growled. "Go and do it properly."

Cora grinned, snapping off a sloppy salute. "Yessir."

"Nate..." Ana moaned. He slipped an arm under her belly, positioning her on the edge of the bedding as he kneeled behind her. He snapped off those flimsy panties, throwing them onto the bed in front of her.

"Look how wet you are." The panties were soaked through and covered in her creamy grool, so dense it had pooled.

He looked down at her beautiful pert behind, flawless, peachy buttocks. He dug his fingers into her thick bubbly ass, admiring how his handprint was indented into her pale skin, and parted the cheeks, staring down at the puckered rosebud. And beneath, the enflamed and dripping perfect pink pussy.

He didn't waste any time. He leaned over, one arm still under her belly and drove himself into her hot gushing cunt.

She let out a squeal, muffled as Cora kissed her, swapping cum, both of their faces glistening.

Nate was relentless, gripping her ass tight, railing her hard, the smack of flesh on flesh echoing, her buttocks red raw.

He fucked her into the bed, into Cora's arms, the scent of wet pussy strong in the air.

"Nate, Nate, Nate—" Ana chanted, her hands clutching at Cora mindlessly as the other girl ran her lips over the globules of cum in her hair. Tears ran down her cheeks as she did her best to milk him, to throw her ass back at him, to use any of the tips she'd acquired. But her mind was going insensate with pleasure, hips jerking. "Fuck...yes—" She shook, squirting all over his cock, flooding the bed below them.

It was a teenage fantasy made real. It was as decadent and lurid as animated porn. It was obscene.

But he wasn't done. He gently pressed up on her stomach as he fucked her, and was rewarded with a scream of delight that disappeared into an array of sobs. Fuck, he could practically feel his hard rod through her skin.

"Yes, yes, yes! I love you I love you I love you—" She cried. Her legs flopped uselessly and she buckled.

He followed her down to bed as she lay limp, soothing her as she tried to push her ass back at him. "Use me, fuck me, love me—" She whimpered, hands reaching back for him.

He didn't withdraw from her wet warmth, just lay on top of her, covering her body, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry." He told her after a minute.

"Guh?" She said inarticulately.

"I know you want the best for me."

"Everything for you." She said tiredly, nuzzling his face as he drowned her in kisses. He was still hard inside her. He chuckled when she moaned as he flexed his member.

"I'm just...scared." He said honestly. "I'm failing this course. I'm not good enough, quick enough. Smart enough."

She sucked in the saliva she was dribbling out of her lips. "I wish—" She gasped for breath and giggled as he rubbed noses with her. "I wish you could see yourself the way I see you."

"I'm trying, I just...fuck, everything I'm doing, I'm losing at."

"That's because you're trying to fit in." Ana flexed her toes. "I can't even move." She complained. "What I'm trying to gather the energy to say is that you're already more than enough. You rescue girls, you defeat the bad guys, you win the day and then you take them home and f-f-fuck them into oblivion." She squirmed around the swear word and then clasped Cora's hand, who was watching on, her nipples hard through her top. "I'll need Cora and more just to keep up with you. And you did that without fitting in."

Ana reached down to feel his member inside her, grasping his shaft between her thighs. "You broke the Federation rules to come and rescue me. You broke society's rules when you seduced me and made me fall in love with you—"

"I hardly seduced you—"

"You didn't care about the rules of traditional space warfare when you destroyed a whole bug ship, or the arena rules when we escaped, or the party rules when we marched in there and rescued Cora—"

She squeezed her pussy muscles tight, pushing him inside of her, milking him as she slowly started to grind back. "That's what you need to remember." She laughed suddenly, her eyes closed in pleasure. "You've got the biggest cock, now you just need to swing it around." She giggled to herself.

"Is that my Ana talking like that?" Nate said in mock-disgust.

"Mmm, I've been corrupted." Ana tried and failed to raise her bottom for him, her legs giving up lifelessly.

He gave that peachy ass another spank, if only to see her flesh jiggle.

He withdrew and turned her around so she was on her back, knee-walking until he straddled her face.

"Mmm, please, Nate, give it to me." She begged obediently as he rested his messy creamy cock on her forehead. He heard Cora gasp.

"Are you going to be my good girl?" He said it teasingly but she took it seriously.

"I will. I don't want to let you down or disobey or overstep. I love you so much, I want to be your good little cocksuck-mmmff!" He shoved it straight down her throat, her tongue immediately getting to work as he hilted himself, his balls splayed across her face, her eyes wide with joy as she suckle and throat and kiss his pelvis all at the same time.

He fucked her face and stroked her hair, a strange ritual of lovemaking, like he was re-establishing their bond. Not equals, but lovers, a strange intimacy even in his domination. She gagged and slobbered until he withdrew from her eager tongue.

"She needs your cum just as much as I do." Ana told him. "Do you like that, sir? Do you like the idea of her eating your cum out of my dripping pussy?" Her innocent eyes glimmered with mischief.

"Wench." Nate laughed, tapping his fingers lightly on her swollen lips as he descended down the makeshift bed.

He grabbed her legs.

"Yes, fold me, bend me." Ana begged. He did just that, raising her limp legs until she was bent in two, legs by her ears.

"Hold her there." He instructed Cora, who was panting with excitement, her eyes a little hazy.

"Mmm, hold me so my Nate can fuck me hard, seed me, breed me—" Ana gasped with excitement, her whole body shaking. She was vibrating with mini-twitches as he placed himself against her, let his cock slide up and between those soaking lips.

He pleasured himself for a minute that turned into minutes, humping her lips, letting his cock slide through her grooly labia, his own precum dripping onto her pelvis. She clutched his chest and whimpered mindless exhalations and encouragement.

He met Cora's eyes, smiled, leaned forward to exchange an oddly chaste kiss above Ana's ready-to-be-fucked form.

"Are you okay?" He asked her gently.

"Better. How are you not going wild? Everything's so..." She trailed off.

"Yes." He nodded. "I'm going to fuck my Princess now, make her squeal, fill her up with gallons of my cum. Then I'm going to watch you eat every last drop, understand?"

Cora swallowed visibly. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She glanced at him with defiance, scowling for a moment, nostrils flaring. Until she looked down, where his cock was sliding back and forth between the wettest most hungry pussy she'd ever seen.

"Yes, sir." She yielded.

"Yes, obey!" Ana crooned from below, sounding more than a little insane.

Nate slid back. "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, sir, thank you sir, fuck me sir." Ana babbled.

Nate speared her.

Ana screamed.

He drilled her hard — she'd had her pleasure, now it was time for his. But she was squirting, the most erotic thing he'd ever seen, her whole body vibrating as he fucked her. Sloppy squelches was the sound of his cock in her hot warmth, the slap of his balls on her ass, Cora's gasp, Ana's moans, her begging, his grunts. It was too much. She was too much.

He unleashed, her hands on his ass as she tried to get him as deep as possible, flooding her with his cum, balls smashed against her pussy, his whole lower half pulsing as he spewed his seed deep inside her. He sighed, groaned as she raised her ass with her last gasp of energy, desperate to make it better for him, to bring their crotches even closer together.

"Ana," He cried out as he filled her up, her hand moving to his shuddering balls, kneading them as they unloaded inside her. She rolled her eyes back in sheer bliss, his heat filling her, his seed — it felt so right. This was what it was meant for. This was what she was meant for.

"I love you," She told him tearfully, clasping his hands and joining his kiss when he leaned down. In his kiss, she found his answer.

"Good girl." He told her, and she glowed, happy tears running down shining cheeks.

"Cora, are you ready?" He asked. She nodded mutely.

"Don't miss a drop." Ana and Nate ordered as one, and then laughed at each other.

Ana guided her head down beside where they were still joined as one. Nate withdrew and with him came a stream of thick dense cum, gushing out as her pussylips throbbed and widened, gaped open by his girth.

Cora attacked, helped along by a giddy and lascivious Ana who pressed her face into her steaming snatch. Cora was forced to gulp and slurp, her face covered in hot cum, her tongue burrowing deep into Ana's pussy.

Nate, for his part, lay back exhausted, cradling his Princess, caressing her stomach as his poor over-stimulated girl squirmed from Cora's talented tongue.

"I missed you so much." He murmured to her.

"And I—oooh—you." Ana gasped.

"I don't want to let you go."

"I don't want to leave."

"But—"

"Why is there a but?" Ana frowned.

"They're not going to let you stay. I have to finish this alone. For us."

"And then?" Ana leaned her head all the way back, arching her back to see his face.

"And then, never again." Nate declared. "I won't let anybody part us, not the Feds, not the bugs, not even your mother."

"Yesss—" Ana cried out, arching her body for another reason. Nate tweaked her nipples to help her along, shuddering in his embrace. "I want to spend my whole life loving you, serving you, making you happy." Ana cried.

He just kissed her and closed his eyes to nap. When they woke, it was darker. Cora was still sleeping, her stomach as full as Ana's had been.

"You'll make her pretty, right? She's been a good friend." Ana asked him, straddling him.

"I'm not really conscious of anything I do, sweetie. But I'll do my best." Nate ran his finger down her back, following the trace of her spine. She shivered.

"Now, what's all this about you failing the course?" Ana frowned.

Nate told her everything, with Isabelle interjecting to add some accuracy. Isabelle had been quiet during their extended 'love-making', but now she and Ana had their own reunion — excited chatter almost too fast for Nate to track.

Ana hummed, stroking the stubble on his chin. "I've never heard you so doubtful."

"It's a hard course and...they're all so young."

She sniffed, chin raised for a moment, a reminder of the imperious Princess. "None of them could have done what you did to save me, what you do to me."

Nate cuddled her tightly as she stroked his hair.

"It was easier when it was just you and me in the ship. And Isabelle, of course." He muttered.

"We'll get back to that."

He blinked away his stresses. Ana was here — he had to enjoy it while it lasted. "I'm being selfish, huh?"

"Don't be silly, you're never self—"

"How did things go with your mother?" He cut her off, ignoring her glare.

She rested her chin on his, going limp in his comforting embrace. "It's not easy, being without you. Every second of every day, I'm always thinking...why am I here?"

"I know. I'm proud of you for confronting her, though. You could have kept avoiding her." He patted her bottom, idly wondering if he had another load left in him. Probably not.

Ana's hand descended to palm his cock. Dead. She giggled at his scowl. She always knew what he was thinking. "I'm so sore anyway, my love." She assured him. "I assure you, you have fucked me into exhaustion. If you're going to get even more virile, I'm going to have to up the amount of girls I'm planning for your royal harem."

"Is that what I'm having?"

"Of course!" Ana sat up and stared off into the air, jaw set high. "I could not bear to be the broodmare of just any man, but perhaps I could for the kingliest manliest strongest, biggest cocked man, and such a man would be signified by his royal—"

"Alright, alright." Nate laughed as he squeezed her back to his chest. "My ego doesn't need that much inflating. Seriously, how did it go with your mother?"

"I've told her that I'm still investigating who kidnapped me, who helped the bugs get so far. And I told the Prince has something to do with it. My fiance." Her nose wrinkled in distaste.

"Does he?!"

"I don't know." Ana said honestly. "I keep thinking back to that night. Watching his ship pass overheard. Why didn't it get shot out of the sky? It was a noble ship, clearly signifying someone with power was inside. Why didn't the bugs chase after it?"

Nate pursed his lips. "So what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to head to the Watta Lien dockyards. The ship was last sighted there, apparently. That's usually where his clan docks their ships when they aren't being used or when they're under maintenance. Maybe I can find someone who was on-board that day."

Nate kissed her hard, tongues battling, enjoying her moan — he loved having a responsive lover. "Be careful. I wish I could come with you."

"You've got more important things to be doing." Ana's hands roamed over his chest, enjoying the feel of his hard muscle, exploring the new ones. Judge training had been good for him. "When you're a Judge, you'll have the power to bring down those responsible for that day."

He took in a deep breath. "I'll do better."

She kissed him ardently. "You just need a win, any win, whatever it takes, whatever the cost, so you remember what it feels like. Just remember, you have a big cock, a loving girlfriend who lives to drain it and a supreme AI living in your brain. You already are so much more than any of them. I love you all the same, pass, fail, whatever. You're not beneath them, so stop acting like that."

He tugged at her lip. "I will."

Ana stretched languidly, enjoying his hungry gaze over her body as her arms reached high. Then she tucked herself into him, her lips at his ear. "And don't worry about Cora, I'll bring her around. I'm so excited for your graduation threesome."

Nate almost coughed up a lung.

12