"A Soldier's Diary."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. He pushed it toward Liz. "Please pay her?" he asked, glancing at his wallet, "and will you carry it for me? Like you used to."

"Umm," she said, picking up the bill, and nodding toward Inga. "Seventy Deutsche Marks, Yes, that's right." Liz picked up the wallet and took out eighty Deutsch Marks. She handed the money to the woman. Liz knew the bill was a little more than she owed but she also knew Inga would later give her back the difference or close to it. The waitress, without bothering to make eye contact, dropped the ten Marks change on the table. Liz shoved the ten Deutsche Mark bill toward Inga, "Stimmt so," she smiled.

The waitress grunted a "Danke" at Liz as she walked away.

Liz knew giving Inga a tip would ensure that she'd turn her back to their booth. Liz sat back, and pulled the loose underarm of her dress aside, allowing a sagging breast to fall free. She cupped the back of his head to her side as she lifted the heavy dark nippled breast to his mouth. "Chew me," she said.

She felt Elliot's mouth sucking and his teeth grinding into her nipple. The biting did hurt but nipple pain excited her. Liz wanted to fuck, but that wasn't going to happen, at least not tonight.

Anthony, the British fellow use to tie her breasts with a cord, wrapping the base of the breast tight until the heavy breasts were squeezed into a tight engorged sack that hung from her chest like purple fruit hanging by a thick stem. He would hold her hands behind her back while he chewed down hard on her nipples and Liz let him do it because the nipple pain along with his finger in her cunt, would give her an intense orgasm.

She held Elliot's head squeezing his face against her breast, "Chew harder," she whispered a soft moan into his ear. Her fingers worked on the top button opening his pants. She folded the material back pulling his cock free.

"Ummm," he moaned, catching his breath when he felt her hands on his penis. She could hear his soft moans of pleasure as her fingers closed, holding the throbbing phallus, squeezing it hard.

She lifted his face from her nipple, and spoke without looking at him, "You are too excited," she said, "When was the last time you were fucked?" she asked, shaking her head frowning. "You are stupid. You are so excited you will cum in the taxi," she said. She lifted her breast back into her dress, then slid back from him and lowered her head to his lap. As her lips went over the cock head, Elliot let out a loud moan, putting his hands on her head and pushing her face down, thrusting his hips upward, forcing the cock deep into her mouth, not that that bothered her. Liz was accustomed to being fucked in her mouth. She raised her head a little, glancing up, "Shh," she whispered, "Easy Junge."

Liz licked the head of his cock, nibbling on it. He was pumping his hips while pushing her head down, face fucking her, but Liz was in control. She knew everything about sucking cock, and how to delay the man from ejaculating if that was what she wanted, but it wasn't. Liz wanted to go to Uhland Strasse, and she knew Elliot was hanging by a thread. Her tongue found the soft underside of his cock, where it was most sensitive, and she started to lick while moving her head up and down and then Elliot wasn't able to stop.

She felt his cock throbbing, his body tense then writhing as his muscles tightened. She heard him trying to stifle his groans and felt his cum gush into her mouth. Liz continued caressing the cock head with her tongue, giving the sensitive cockhead no respite from the extreme pleasure. Still sucking the cock head, Liz took the cock in her hand and milked out the last few drops of cum into her mouth. Each touch of her tongue sent tremors through his body.

For a while, she gnawed the cock head, then patted his leg as she sat up. Liz stared at him with a funny mouthful smile on her face. Elliot didn't speak as she continued to stare at him. He watched as Liz grinned, staring at his cup, until he lowered his eyes and nodded, "Yes Miss."

Elliot slid the cup over in front of her and then watched, as she leaned over, her eyes locked on his, Liz spit her mouthful of cum and saliva into his cup. She tilted her head up, smiling at him. as she used her finger to clean a bit of spittle from her lip and wipe it on the rim of his cup. Liz picked up her cup and sipped some coffee. She shook her head, making it obvious to him, she was rinsing her mouth then leaned over and spit into his cup. Liz sat up straight. She picked up the change that was still on the table and put it in his wallet, then sat back holding her cup in her two hands. She looked at him. "Drink your coffee!"

Elliot pulled his cup over to him, then lifted it to his mouth.

Liz smiled, "Sip it so you get the cream," she said.

"Yes Miss," he answered.

"Umm, I think maybe the little slut likes that," she laughed at him. "We will do that more often."

"Yes, Miss," he nodded, drinking his coffee. "Will you carry the money?"

"Ja, of course," she answered, taking the wallet and putting it in her pocketbook. "Now finish your coffee so we can leave for Uhland Strasse," she said. "On the way, we will stop at my apartment. There are some things I will need." She gave him a sad look. "Ohh, poor Elliot!" she feigned a whine. "I'm sorry, but you have a hard night ahead of you." She sat up, with a stern look on her face, her eyes locked on his. "You caused me a lot of pain, and tonite I will make you pay for that."

The End.... or maybe not.

I have a few more of the diaries somewhere in my attic, I'm not sure I can find them, but if I do, and for those who care, I hope to tell you more, but I'm old and...