All Comments on 'A Soldier's Story Ch. 06'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An unusual family structure?

My wife did not like this story much, I think she was of the opinion that women would never take the route of considering their male companion an inferior sex slave and servant, though many/most(?) men have held a similar opinion of women for thousands of years, starting with the collapse of the Matriarchy home controlled "cave-man" era being replaced by the developing plant farming age.

Personally I found the story touching. The author does a great job switching the emotional rolls of men and women completely, creating a strange culture of macho women and submissive men. Good job and something to think about...

huberthowhowhuberthowhowabout 9 years ago
Already?

Don't get me wrong. I write a little myself. I know how tedious it can be to propagate any story, even one as uniquely interesting as this one. But I could see this continuing, and for quite some time. Frankly, I would have preferred that the soldier/valet never lose his sense of humiliation, and even that he meet more humiliations, such as in the future being disciplined by his own daughter. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disagreement

I hate that lieutenant Riley was captured! I don't hate the new goddess but I got really attached to Riley! You shouldn't have done that! I almost want to cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I have to say I'm sorry to see it end. I could envision a lot more entertaining chapters before an end.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
An Enjoyable Story

I would have liked to see more dramatic tension introduced by the conflict between what he want to do and what the control collar forces him to do. Nevertheless, a fun and interesting read.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

That was a very good story, I'm sorry that there aren't any more parts to it. I'm also bummed out about his goddess being captured.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Not usually into this type of story, but they way it was portrayed actually made story very enjoyable.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but it got ordinary rather quickly. Actually boring might be more correct. No action, just straight fetish stuff really.

Scores 3/5 and maybe lucky to get that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifetheif@Wifetheif
2422 Followers
After a life in academia I am exploring the world of erotic literature.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES