All Comments on 'A Soldier's Story Ch. 06'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but it got ordinary rather quickly. Actually boring might be more correct. No action, just straight fetish stuff really.

Scores 3/5 and maybe lucky to get that.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Not usually into this type of story, but they way it was portrayed actually made story very enjoyable.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

That was a very good story, I'm sorry that there aren't any more parts to it. I'm also bummed out about his goddess being captured.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
An Enjoyable Story

I would have liked to see more dramatic tension introduced by the conflict between what he want to do and what the control collar forces him to do. Nevertheless, a fun and interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I have to say I'm sorry to see it end. I could envision a lot more entertaining chapters before an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disagreement

I hate that lieutenant Riley was captured! I don't hate the new goddess but I got really attached to Riley! You shouldn't have done that! I almost want to cry.

huberthowhowhuberthowhowabout 9 years ago
Already?

Don't get me wrong. I write a little myself. I know how tedious it can be to propagate any story, even one as uniquely interesting as this one. But I could see this continuing, and for quite some time. Frankly, I would have preferred that the soldier/valet never lose his sense of humiliation, and even that he meet more humiliations, such as in the future being disciplined by his own daughter. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An unusual family structure?

My wife did not like this story much, I think she was of the opinion that women would never take the route of considering their male companion an inferior sex slave and servant, though many/most(?) men have held a similar opinion of women for thousands of years, starting with the collapse of the Matriarchy home controlled "cave-man" era being replaced by the developing plant farming age.

Personally I found the story touching. The author does a great job switching the emotional rolls of men and women completely, creating a strange culture of macho women and submissive men. Good job and something to think about...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous