A Soldier's Surrender Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

What was next was waiting for what was next. Nothing happened. I was left standing there for what had to have been an hour but seemed much longer. It was mental torture. I was in pain, sensory deprived, with only my thoughts to keep me going. My fear increased. I knew I had to stop myself from going into a panic. I played games in my head, using techniques the army had taught me before battle to help in case of capture. I was determined to show my strengths.

As I was hanging there, the clamps were suddenly torn off my nipples with a savage pull. The pain was excruciating. It felt like two cigarettes had been extinguished at the same time on the extremely sensitive tissue. Even with the headset on I was aware of my screams. My feet came off the ground as I tried to get away but the bracelets held me firmly in place. After a minute the burning sensation peaked allowing me to settle down just in time to feel the first swat of the cane on my ass. I again jumped forward, screeching in agony, but this time there was to be no letup. She lit into me with a yard long bamboo stick beating my ass repeatedly with no mercy. I saw bright flashes before my eyes as the intense pain rifled into my brain. I had flashbacks, reliving vivid scenes of combat, of childhood traumas, of high school sports, and of fucking Crystal. My mind was flooded with replays from my life that seemed to change with every whack she gave me. The pain transformed to a rush of euphoric visions of my body flying above the clouds. I hallucinated, losing all contact with reality before finally losing consciousness.

I awoke on the carpet with Crystal looking down on me, hands on her hips.

"It's about time you snapped out of it. Get up and sit on the couch."

I was in a fog. I could not feel my legs when I stood up but my ass was throbbing. I reached back to feel the swollen flesh. It hurt to touch it. I hobbled slowly over to the couch to see a block of sandpaper on the center cushion. I hesitated before taking a deep breath, closing my eyes, and sitting down. Crystal plopped down on my thighs, straddling me. My ass was pressed hard into the sandpaper.

"Oh god, please Ma'am, I don't know if ..."

"Shut the hell up! Take the pain, wimp."

With effort, I did.

"Look at my tits, Michael. I know how much you want them. Stare at them. Keep your eyes on them. You so want to touch them, you so want to enjoy them, to bask in their power and beauty. But you don't get to feel them, you don't even get to see them tonight. Because tonight, they are off limits to you. If you were to put your hands on them right now, your ass would be out in the street in less than a minute. And this is all due to your disobedience. If you had been a good boy, you would be getting what you want ... well, when Mistress decided to give it to you ... but you'd get it. But look at you now. A suffering heap of unsatisfied post-adolescent masculinity. How pathetic."

She pulled a cigarette and lighter out from a slot in her halter top. Lighting up, she started blowing exhales in my face.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. And keep your eyes on my breasts as I smoke."

Whenever the ash got too long she would flick it into my mouth. I swallowed it each time. I kept my eyes glued on her chest watching the rise and fall of her luscious breasts as she smoked her cigarette. She purposefully took deep inhales for maximum expansion. My desire to experience them more fully was sky high and she knew it. For the first time since being on the balcony, I had a full hard-on. But there was nothing I could do. I dared not reach out. As she finished the cigarette she leaned to the left to get an ashtray off the side table. When she did it put great pressure on my right buttock. She continued this torture by getting up clumsily, pressing on my quads to get her balance. It was done purposefully. I knew it and she knew I knew it. And she knew I would do nothing about it. We were a knowledgeable pair.

She opened a drawer in the table pulling out a harness which she wrapped and fastened around her. In the front was a black glass dildo. It was a strap-on.

"Now, let me give you another lesson. Turn around, facing in, ass up in the air, on the sandpaper, of course. Mommy's gonna fuck you in the ass."

There was nothing I could do. I didn't want to do it but I had no choice. My will was completely gone. I was her slave. I got up on the couch my knees pressing into the highly abrasive paper.

"I'll be nice since this is your first screwing. I'll start slow."

She slid the glass dildo in all the way. I lunged forward but I could not escape. I couldn't scream. All that came out of me were deep heavy whiny breaths. I had never felt so feeble. My soul, my very essence was being violated by this intrusion into my body, but I could not resist in any way; I just had to accept it.

"Feel it. Feel what it's like to be a woman. Feel the penetration, the powerlessness. Feel it as I fuck your asshole."

As during the beating, my mind escaped into dreams and visions. I could not stay in this reality. My breaking point had been reached. I again lost consciousness. I was gone.

IV

I was awakened at 6 am by Crystal calling my name. I found myself lying on a big sheet of sandpaper atop a dog bed at the foot of the large round bed. I had no recollection of getting there. My skin felt rough all over from rubbing the paper, especially on the knees, which were red and raw. My ass burned, aching with the slightest movement. I was bewildered, frightened by the fact that I could not remember what had happened to me. The thought arose that I needed to leave; this was too much for me.

"Michael, ... Michael, can you hear me, baby?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come up on the bed with me."

"Ma'am, I ... I don't know if I can do this anymore. I hurt all over. I can barely move. I'm sorry."

"Come up here Michael. It's a new day. We start with a fresh slate."

In stark contrast to yesterday's harsh tone, her voice was now sweet and melodic. I was pulled back from the precipice. Her power over me was applied not just with brutal diktats but with the fine art of hypnotic persuasion. A moment earlier I was ready to quit; I now got up to go back for more. The hope she instilled in a few phrases propelled me to push past the pain I felt over most of my body. My spirit was willing.

As soon as I saw her on the bed, all doubts disappeared. She was naked, posing provocatively, with the early morning light highlighting the extraordinary beauty of her body. I was again under her spell. She was my Goddess.

"Come to me, Silver Star."

As I laid down beside her, she pulled me in closer, kissing and stroking, holding and comforting me.

"My tits need some loving, baby; can you possibly give them some?"

I would have had an easier time refusing a million in gold. I lavished attention on her magnificent breasts, fulfilling my need to worship them, to surrender to their awesome sexual power. All the pain, all the torture, and humiliation she had inflicted upon me, was forgotten in a few short minutes. I licked her supple sensual skin in a way that clearly demonstrated my subservience and desire to please. I suckled her nipples like a baby while she stroked my hair. She gave me time to indulge, to satisfy my yen, and to cement my submission to her. I was hers. At that time I would have done absolutely anything she asked me to do.

"Ahh, ... sweet Michael. You are progressing very quickly. I am not an easy Mistress, but I am fair. Despite your slip-ups, I am pleased with you. You are definitely in my plans for further sessions. If you continue to demonstrate such a strong effort to submit, you may be considered for collaring. We will see."

Her words were intoxicating. I had never felt so grateful to another human being.

"Tell me, Michael, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"No, Ma'am."

"I didn't think so. Well, you're getting a lot of firsts with me. I wanna feel that strong body and hard cock pounding me again. I like getting it up the ass."

She piled up a couple of pillows, laying on them with her ass elevated. She then put an egg-shaped vibrator in her pussy, turning it on high.

"Ok, baby, put that cock in my asshole and fuck me good. I need it. Give it to me!"

I spread her cheeks and slid right in to the hilt. She moaned loudly. I held it in, feeling the tightness and warmth. She had energized me, so I got right to it. If she wanted my strength, I would give it to her. I started humping in long fast strokes which penetrated as deep as possible. I felt dirty and nasty fucking her ass and I liked it.

"That's it, yes, fuck me, boy. Give me that cock. Fuck Mommy in the ass. Yes. Fuck me good, soldier boy! Yes, your big bastard cock feels so good screwing my ass. Do it! Fuck me!"

With the vibrating egg buzzing in her cunt and my cock ramming her ass, Crystal melted into a string of mind-bending, body twisting orgasms. I pounded her more forcefully with every quiver I felt. I was sweating profusely and grunting loudly as I summoned up every reserve of energy I could find to give my Mistress all she could handle. Even though I hadn't come in a week the urge did not arise until I felt that my heavenly lover had gotten her due. Her juices streamed onto my thighs, running down my legs. She was at my mercy, a turnabout that excited me tremendously. Her authority inspired my power. I gave her everything I had and a little bit more. Nearing the end, I leaned forward to squeeze her breasts, the final trigger that set off my orgasm. I fucked as hard as I could as I pumped my sperm into the depths of her bowels.

We held each other close as we drifted back into the peaceful sleep of the satisfied.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers
12