A Solitary Holiday in Australia Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: A night on a pontoon in the Great Barrier Reef.
7.9k words
4.57
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 2: A night on a pontoon in the Great Barrier Reef - pleasant company included

After my farm stay and very enjoyable evening with Steph (See Chapter 1 of this story), I wound my way up the East Coast of Queensland, thoroughly enjoying my solitary travels. I won't bore you with the details of the places I saw, as I am sure, dear reader, that you are more interested in my sexual escapades.

As planned, my trip was to conclude with a four-day stay on a dive charter boat departing from Airlie Beach, the hub of the Great Barrier Reef. I arrived in Airlie Beach the night before, and camped in a very nice caravan park, not too far from the harbor where I boarded the charter early the next morning.

The trip was well-organized, with four crew members tending to the eight guests, and we had a minimum of two dives a day - three on the one day when we did a night dive as well. The marine life was incredible, and every dive delivered something new and exciting. The water was incredibly warm, and instead of wetsuits, most of us just wore thin stinger suits to protect from sun, as well as the different species of jellyfish and stingers that could be dangerous, or even deadly. My dive buddy was a young Frenchman, Philipe, who was also a solo traveler. The other dive pairs were either friends or couples traveling together, and apart from companionable meals where we all ate together, those couples seemed to prefer each other's company.

Although Philipe was pleasant enough, he and I did not have much in common except our interest in diving, and between dives and meals, I mostly kept to myself, either sleeping or reading in my cabin. On the third day, one of the boat's engines broke down, and the captain decided that it would be safer to return to port rather than pressing on with no spare engine. We were to be refunded for the one day that the trip would be cut short, and I felt that I should have a full trip, and enjoy at least one more dive. Philipe had told me about overnight reef stays on a permanently moored pontoon in the outer Barrier Reef, and our captain was able to provide me with a brochure of their sister company who offered these trips.

The captain radio 'd ahead, and was able to book me for a reef stay the next night. We spent the last night on the boat moored in the harbor. Since I was packed for a four-day trip, the next morning I could just grab my dive bag and walk to the boat that would ferry us to the pontoon. The trip to the outer reef was uneventful, and when we arrived there, the scuba divers were immediately ushered to one side of the deck to kit up, while the rest of the group went on other excursions. There were ten divers in total, which made for a nice split into two groups, each led by a dive master. The first dive was uneventful, even though we saw as much marine life as I did on the charter, but because the story really starts with the second dive, let me race ahead.

After a lovely cold seafood buffet, the divers were once again called to one side to kit up for the second dive. This time, I was assigned to a different group, led by a different dive master. Our dive master was to be Anke.

At first sight, I was stunned; Anke was a beautiful Swedish backpacker who was on a two-year break after university, and had been working out of Airlie beach for six months. She checked our log books and asked who wanted to be dive buddies. Fortunately for me, the other divers were all couples who wanted to be together, leaving me to pair up with Anke. Poor me. Anke was the epitome of a Swedish beauty, at least in my book. She had her thick blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, exposing a pair of big pale blue eyes, wide cheekbones, and a set of full lips. She wore a red one-piece bathing suit, cut high around the thighs, exposing a pair of muscular legs, which reminded me of that of a short-distance runner or hurdler.

The most striking part, however, was a pair of trophy breasts that threatened to pop out from her swimsuit every time she bent over. I am not usually drawn to big breasts, preferring smaller and firmer B's or C's, but this pair of D's were spectacular, and not at all out of balance with her athletic frame.

I felt drawn to Anke like a moth to a flame, and had to keep my wits about me to assemble and test my diving gear before kitting up. Because we were so far out on the reef, there was very little danger of stingers, and most of the group chose to go diving just wearing our regular swimming gear. I followed Anke as we descended, and relished the sight of her well-defined leg muscles as she slowly kicked her fins. I don't remember much of the dive, except for the vision of the gorgeous white sea nymph in a skimpy red bathing suit in close proximity to me. I do remember that she grabbed my wrist with a slender but strong hand once or twice to point something out to me, and how her touch sent shivers up my arm and down my spine. At one stage, one half of her swimsuit bottom slipped up, exposing most of a perfect white buttock, adding to my gawking pleasure. Every time she kicked her right leg, I could see her buttock muscles contract, making a beautiful indentation on the side. Much too soon for my liking, she discovered the wardrobe malfunction, and pulled the elastic seam back into position with two fingers.

One of the other divers was an older overweight gentleman, and within 30 minutes, his air was low. He appeared to panic, and swam into me in his haste to show Anke that his air pressure was low. Anke signaled the group to get together, and checked each of our air gauges before signaling that she would take the old guy up, and that I should lead the rest of the group back to the pontoon. I purposely sat the rest of the group down on a sandy patch on the seabed, and stared up as Anke slowly ascended to the surface, holding on to the older fellow to control his ascent. As they rose through the warm water, the sunlight from the surface flashed patterns on her legs, appearing to caress her body, much as I wanted to do.

When the pair stopped for their compulsory 15 feet safety stop, I signaled for the rest of the group to follow me, and we slowly swam back to the pontoon before making our ascent. As we got out of the water, Anke and the big fellow had just arrived in a rubber duck after being picked up from where they surfaced. As we rinsed off underneath the fresh water showers, I managed to steal a few more glimpses of Anke. Although the ocean was quite warm, the water from the showers was cool, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her swimsuit, as big as the tip of my little finger. I tried to burn that image into my mind, as I did not expect to see her again.

When all the divers were dried off and dressed, we could join the rest of the day trippers for afternoon tea and biscuits ("bikkies", the Australians called it) whilst the crew cleaned up and put equipment away. Not being much of a tea drinker, I had my first beer of the day, a delicious pale ale manufactured in Canberra. When the boat arrived to ferry the day trippers back to Airlie beach, people started queueing up to board, and I quickly grabbed a second beer before the barman left for the day. I could see that Anke, now wearing a pair of short white shorts and T-shirt, had started hosing off the deck, starting on the far end. She seemed oblivious of the fact that the rest of the crew were getting ready to leave, and a little flame of hope started flickering at the back of my mind.

When the boat honked its horn to indicate that it was ready to depart, Anke closed the hose, and trotted over to the side of the pontoon to help with casting off of the mooring lines.

As the boat powered up next to the pontoon and sailed off, Anke walked over to me where I was lazing in the sun. "So, Mister Brian," she said in perfect English but with a definitive sing-song Swedish accent "it's only you and me tonight".

I had expected that there would be more than one overnight guest, and more than one crew member to guard the pontoon overnight, and said so.

"Yes, there are usually two crew members staying overnight, but since you are the only guest, the manager thinks that I will be able to serve you tonight".

I may have imagined it, but I definitively heard a bit of emphasis on the word "serve", and decided that I had nothing to lose by upping the ante.

"I will be honoured to be served by you tonight. When do we start?". I made sure to put the same emphasis on the word, maybe even more.

"I need to wash the deck, and make a five o'clock radio call, and then service will start." she smiled.

"Anything I can do to help?" I offered, not really keen to work, but willing to do anything to stay in close proximity of this gorgeous woman.

"No, I won't be long, and anyway, guests are not supposed to work - the Health and Safety rules prohibit that. You can help yourself at the bar - everything is included. Just make sure that you write down if you take anything other than beer and wine."

She led me to the bar counter, and showed me a little notepad where I had to write down if I used any spirits. I grabbed another beer from the bar fridge below the counter, and held it up: "Anything for you?"

"No, thank you - work first, then pleasure!".

Things are looking promising, I thought as I started fidgeting with the sound system. I managed to get it going, and chose Chris Rea's On the Beach to pipe through the loudspeakers in the ceiling. I sat back in a deck chair, sipping on my beer and peering over the calm waters of the Pacific. There was not another boat in sight, and I was marooned on a pontoon with a beautiful Swedish girl. The night was ours, and I hoped we could keep building the sexual tension that I felt sure was present. On the other side of the galley-cum-bar area, I could hear the swoosh-swoosh of the heavy fire hose where Anke was washing down the deck.

Before too long, Anke came through the passage between the galley and the toilets, waving at me. "I'm just going to call the office to say that we are OK, and then I'll be with you!". She disappeared into a cabin in the passage and through the open door, I could her the tinny sound of the office in Airlie Beach acknowledging her radio call. Within minutes, she was back.

"I will have that beer now" she said "I am not really supposed to drink, but you don't look like the kind of person who will tell on me".

"A gentleman never tells" I assured her with as much gallantry as possible as I walked around the counter to fetch her a beer. She leaned on the counter, her heavy breasts resting on her forearms. I opened a beer for her, and handing it to her, I held up my bottle.

"Skol!" I said, using my best (and only) Swedish.

"Skol right back at you!" she said, clinking her bottle to mine before taking three or four long swigs.

Her face was slightly flushed from hauling the heavy hose around, and I could see a sheen of sweat on her forehead and upper lip. Chris Rea was singing Giverny overhead, I was sipping on my third beer, and within touching distance was a gorgeous woman, the stuff that wet dreams are woven from.

Life can't get any better than this, I thought to myself.

I was wrong.

She took another long swig from her beer and said: "I am going for a swim - are you joining me? I hope you are not shy".

At the same moment she tugged her T-shirt from her trousers, and pulled it over her head, letting her breasts bob free. Freed from the constraints of clothing, the magnificent boobs that I've been admiring all afternoon were even more breathtaking. They seemed to defy gravity, and floated in front of her, pointing straight ahead. Each breast was topped with a dark pink areola, about the size of the foil top on a milk bottle, with prominent nipples sticking out in the middle of each. My tongue rolled around in my mouth, trying to form words, but I managed to compose myself enough to say:

"A gentleman never says no."

I got rid of my shorts and T-shirt in no time at all, and walked around to join her on the other side of the bar counter to find that she had also removed her shorts. I felt bold enough to look her up and down, and noticed that she was completely clean shaven.

"You like?" she said coquettishly, putting one fist on her hip, and bending one leg slightly.

"I like a lot" I responded in all honesty.

"You are beautiful, and I am a very fortunate man". I've always known that an earnest compliment at the right time can achieve wonders, and this was such a time.

She stood on tippy toes and kissed me lightly on the mouth.

"Thank you. Let's go". Wow!

We walked to the aft deck where the swim platform was, where Anke dived in with a graceful arch, with me shortly behind her. Because the air had cooled down a little, the water felt even warmer than it did earlier that day. Damn, Brian, how lucky can one man be! I thought to myself as we paddled back to the platform. I held on to the ladder while Anke climbed out, affording me a delectable view of her smooth pussy. She turned around and smiled, and I saw that she knew exactly what she was doing. This was not just a cultural thing - (I had read that Swedes were very casual about nudity) - this girl knew full well that I was eying her, and was purposely teasing.

When I got out of the water, I could not hide the fact that my interest was piqued; little Brian was half-erect already.

"Mmmhh! What have we here?" She put one hand around my shaft, and stood on her toes to give me a salty kiss.

"I told you; a gentleman never says no".

She went down on her knees, and took my manhood into her warm mouth, giving it a long slow suck before pulling her head back to lick the underside of the head, and continuing to roll her tongue around it. My cock was fully erect now, and aching for release.

"Let's go watch the sunset" Anke said as she stood up.

Little tease! I thought but allowed her to lead me up the steps, holding my stiff shaft in her hand.

At the side railing that faced west, she turned to me.

"We've got all night. How about a quickie before dinner?"

This was the best suggestion I heard all day, if not in my entire life. I kissed her firmly on the mouth to show my agreement.

She let go of my cock and faced the ocean, leaning down to put her forearms on the railing, and planted her feet slightly apart. I took up position behind her, and adjusted my stance, planting my feet wide enough to line up with her pussy. I entered her slowly, pushing my rigid cock deep into the warm folds of her pussy. The salt water provided enough lubrication, and there was a minimum of friction. As I reached around her to fondle her breasts, she stood back slightly to let her breasts hang free. I glided my hands around her two smooth melons, and gave each a few squeezes, while continuing my slow hip swings behind her.

At the peak of each swing, I stopped for a second, savoring the moment. Each time I did so, Anke twerked her hips a little, causing my cock to move inside her, heightening the sensation for both of us. I gripped her breasts firmly in both my hands, with the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and clenched an unclenched my hands, at the same time massaging the flesh of her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Anke showed her approval by pushing back hard on every stroke, and her wet butt cheeks slap-slapped against my hips with ever-increasing tempo.

The moment became too much, and halfway through an in-stroke, I started coming without warning. I cried out "Aaahhh!" and was met with an enthusiastic "Yesss - come in me!" just as loudly from Anke. I came deep inside her in four or five long spurts, and as I pulled out, another squirt blew across her right buttock, leaving a gleaming creamy line all the way to her hip. I pulled her upright, and she turned around for a long succulent kiss, pressing those delicious firm breasts against my ribs. Suddenly, my conscience struck like a bolt of lightning.

"I came inside you; are you ..."

"Don't worry; we're safe - I'm on the pill and I'm very careful to take it every day" she giggled.

"We'd better rinse off again" she said, walking back to the swim platform, with two streaks of my semen running down her inner thighs, and another one from her buttock.

"A beer?" I offered.

"Yes, will you bring it?" she said over her shoulder as she walked away.

I trotted back to the bar counter and opened two beers. When I reached the swim platform, Anke was in the water already, sitting in an upside-down life jacket, holding on to the ladder. Her milky tits were bobbing on the water, only half submerged and I stared for a moment, as I handed her both beers. Another life jacket was lying on the platform. I started fidgeting with the life jacket, and Anke helpfully explained from below that I should fasten the strap in front, and put my legs through the armholes from the bottom, to wear it like trousers. I splashed in next to her, and she handed me a beer.

"Cheers!" she said, clinking the neck of her bottle to mine.

"Cheers!" I returned the salute, and dragged her life jacket closer for a clumsy, beery kiss.

"I really enjoyed that quickie, but I promise; next round I'll treat you".

She gave me an equally beery kiss in return. "I fully expect that, Mister Gentleman!".

We sat there quietly, bobbing in the luke warm water, sipping on our cold beers. It was gradually getting darker. Underneath the pontoon, there were blue fluorescent lights, and hundreds of little fish were milling around the vessel. I realised that my backside was exposed to the dark water underneath, with my tools hanging through the cuff of the life jacket like bait. I realised that her nether regions would be similarly exposed, and decided to make the most of the moment. I pulled her life jacket closer to mine, and reached down behind her to find her pussy through the neck hole of the life jacket she was sitting in. I gently prized open her labia, and swiped a finger up and down her slit, washing the sea water through it.

"Let me wash you" I offered.

"I have rinsed, but if you insist, please continue!" She dragged me closer, and kissed me. I wished I had another hand to play with her breasts, but one hand was fondling her pussy underwater, and the other was holding my beer above the surface. She broke the kiss, and said:

"I'm hungry - let's get dinner started."

This time, as she climbed up the ladder, I stared at her lovely backside with her dripping pussy unashamedly. The anxious anticipation I felt before had made way for a contented excitement. I was looking forward to an evening of pleasure.

We rinsed off under the fresh water showers, and dried off with fluffy white towels that Anke took from a locker. In the galley, Anke found two black aprons, and handed me one. She put the neck strap over her head, and started tying the two strings at the back. Mmmh. Clothing optional! I thought to myself as I put on my apron. Anke started rummaging around in the shelves and drawers, and to keep myself busy, I examined the choice of drinks behind the bar. It was still balmy, with no breeze, and I offered:

"How about a gin and tonic for a change?"

"Yeah, that will be grand! You will find lime and mint in the fridge on the far left."

I busied myself by pouring two stiff gins with loads of ice, added an Elderflower flavored tonic, and a slice of lime and a sprig of mint as garnish. I walked over to the galley on the other side and found Anke preparing a mixed salad in a glass bowl. She looked adorable standing there barefoot, with her toned legs and backside completely exposed. I could not help myself - I firmly gripped her left buttock, and gave it a squeeze. My hand was colder than I thought, having just handled the icy cold glasses. She gave a shiver and said "Brrr!" but did not pull away. Immediately, goosebumps appeared on her backside. "Sorry!" I said insincerely, and kissed her still-moist hair at the back of her head. I put the drinks down, and leaned against the counter to the left of her. Her apron was narrow enough in the front to expose a delectable side boob. I feasted my eyes on the movements her breast made inside the apron, but resisted the urge to touch her. I knew that the night still lay ahead of us, and that there would be ample time to explore every inch of her.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers