A Solitary Holiday in Australia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to me and said "Breakfast is served!"

Anke had prepared scrambled eggs with pieces of ham and sliced spring onions, served in toasted wraps, which we wolfed down, accompanied by big glasses of cold orange juice. As we finished our breakfast, she stood up and asked to be excused, as she still had things to do before the next boatload of day trippers arrived. I collected my belongings and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. While doing so, I heard the compressor start up, and gathered that Anke was filling the air tanks for the day's dives.

When I came out of the bathroom, Anke was waiting for me in the passage.

"The boat is on its way. This will be our last kiss. We're not allowed to fraternize with guests, as I'm sure you will understand?"

"And fraternize we did!" I laughed at my own joke, and so did she.

I told you "A gentleman never tells". I took her by the shoulders, and gave her a final succulent kiss. She put her arms around me, and hugged me tight.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you."

I stood leaning against the railing, watching Anke put a canvas bag containing our soiled bedlinen next to the railing, followed by a smaller bag of rubbish to be taken back when the boat returned to Airlie Beach. The boat arrived, and after the day crew and visitors trouped down the gangplank onto the pontoon, Anke carried the two black bags on board the boat. She came back, and greeted me at the railing with a formal, firm handshake.

"It was a pleasure serving you, Brian!" she said, probably reciting a line she was trained to say.

I had no lines prepared, but, being out of earshot of anybody else, I replied:

"It was all my pleasure being served by you, Anke!"

I boarded the boat, and went up to the bridge to keep the captain company on the way home. He was a ruddy, bearded old fellow, looking like a caricature of a salty sea dog, despite his neatly pressed uniform.

Anke was the one tending to the mooring lines, and undid the ropes to cast us off.

As we pulled away, the captain looked down at Anke standing on the pontoon deck, giving us a sailor's salute.

"Nice looking bird, that one! 'Wouldn't mind having a naughty with her".

I did my best to hide a smile.

"So would I, mate, so would I ..."